Arcade Boy

Story Info
He's a sex slave on another planet.
1.3k words
4.23
68.5k
21
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I rested well last night. I usually do, ever since my ship was captured. Seriously, I can't say they have ever mistreated me, but they do work a man hard. It got a lot easier for me once I got assigned away from the mess halls and cleaning details. Would you believe it? Yesterday I actually got my permanent assignment to the Arcade -- yes, on one of the machines! Believe me, I know how privileged I am. Plus, when you're strapped in to the machine, you get enough bonus doses of transdermal hypnolin to get you through a dozen odd-orbit sixty-hour days, good enough to keep you mellow as a fellow in yellow.

Yesterday was probably my most interesting day in captivity so far. I no sooner stripped out of my tunic and strapped down to the machine than I am approached by two of the sweetest looking watchguards I have ever seen. Yes, I know, everybody back Earthside thinks the Aeolac women are strange-looking with their three breasts and slightly greenish complexion. Maybe it's just my libido was always a little too strong or my tastes a little too freaky-deaky, but I still know a looker when I see one. Of course I don't dare actually say anything; no one seems to like an Arcade boy that actually talks.

These two women, one short with red hair, and the other tall with jet-black hair, were giggling and cutting up like schoolgirls. I'm laying there on the chaise on my back, pretending not to notice, but I swear I was starting to get aroused, even without the stimulator. I could tell what they were up to; they were going to try to double-ride me, because all the other Arcade boys were taken -- the one next to me had just been taken by a rather large-framed, very busty woman. All three of her tits were making slapping noises against her skin as she bounced and she was grunting heavily.

While it isn't against Arcade regulations, double-riding is not recommended. Too many double-rides means too many double doses of hypnolin, and it can blow an Arcade boy's pleasure center out over an extended period of time.

Sure enough, though, they each slipped three tokens in the coin slot. It wasn't long before I started to feel that feeling. My mind felt like it was floating off in a hot air balloon, while my body felt like it was strapped to a rocket booster. These two guards slithered out of their skirts, exposing their bare pussies to each other. While they were waiting for the red light on the coin box to go to green, signalling my physical readiness, they stood there straddled over my body, stripping their blouses off each other, and fondling each other's breasts, playfully licking and biting nipples. They then kissed each other deeply, pulling each other into a tight embrace, their scant pubic hairs mingling together.

All at once, even though I couldn't see it, the light on the coin box went green. Believe me, you know when the light goes green; you can feel it jolt all the way through your veins, especially the double doses. Your cock goes rigid as a rock, and you feel like you could stay that way all day. I was as conscious as ever of my surroundings, but powerless to do anything but what these women wanted. My will meant nothing. Their will became my will.

The redhead lowered her pussy to within half an inch from my mouth. "Stick your tongue out, Arcade boy," she commanded. "Begin licking!" It suddenly became what I had to do, what I wanted to do. I began licking at her perineum, then up to her pussy lips. Her frizzy red muff surrounded my mouth as I shoved my tongue up as far as I could into her.

No sooner had she begun than the tall brunette slowly impaled herself onto my erect cock. She did not give me any commands, so I could not move. My physical instinct to thrust notwithstanding, it was impossible for me to respond with any movement without a direct order. Finally she sank to the base of my cock with a deep sigh. She began rocking her hips back and forth, never losing a bit of depth, gushing her feminine moisture onto my clean-shaven pubic area. She and the redhead leaned toward each other, tongue-kissing each other deeply, both of them moaning into each other's mouths and pinching each other's center nipples. I guess that's the most sensitive one.

Pretty soon I was drenched in their arousal, my balls and my face covered in their juices. Both of them were grinding their wet pussies hard against me, and the redhead began to finger herself. By this time I was feeling plenty fine. As I've mentioned, I was powerless to do anything they did not order me to do, but as it turned out, they did just what I would have wanted them to do. Thanks to their efforts and the effects of the hypnolin, my mind was experiencing one long constant orgasm, even though I knew I was nowhere near coming yet. I would not be able to come unless and until I was told to.

The best part was yet to be, though, and it was something I was not prepared for; I had never heard of this in any of the rumors that went around about the Aeolacs. As their excitement intensified, their pussies began to -- how can I explain it? -- expand. Don't get me wrong, they were as tight as ever. What I mean is, their pussy lips began to sprout about a dozen tentacles of varying lengths, some as long as two feet, it seemed. The redhead's tentacles wrapped around my head, pulling my face deep into her warm wet crotch, while the brunette's tentacles wrapped around my waist and hips, pulling me up off the chaise and pulling me as deep into her as I could physically go.

Both of them continued to grind into me with all their might, their pale olive-green skins glistening with sex-sweat. One of the brunette's tentacles found its way to my anus and began to probe into me, slithering its way maybe seven or eight inches into me, filling me completely; and another shorter tentacle wrapped gently around my balls, stroking them absently back and forth. I thought I'd died and gone to nirvana!

Meantime I was lapping up the redhead's liquid like there was no tomorrow. I could feel, and between pussy-strokes actually see, two tentacles from each one of them begin to creep across my body toward each other. Their moans of pleasure had changed to higher-pitched squeals of ecstasy by this point. Their tentacles met and intertwined with each other, and all at once both of them tensed up. The tentacle in my anus began to flail and throb, spurting a hot liquid into me, as the brunette fairly screamed, "Arcade boy! Shoot off into me! Now! Hard!"

I needed no further prompting. My body spasmed hard, my hips thrusting even though there was no place to go -- I was already as deep inside her as I could get, and she began squeezing me even tighter. Just then, the redhead jammed one of her tentacles into my mouth, filling it completely. "Swallow my juice, Arcade boy! Suck it all down!" she growled, as her tentacle spewed into my throat. It tasted faintly of strawberries. I thought I was going to drown in her come, but I kept sucking and gulping the best I could, and eventually I was able to suck her dry.

After what seemed to be an hour but was probably no longer than five minutes, their tentacles began to retreat, slowly shrinking back and leaving wet oozy trails along my body. The yellow time's-up strobe began to flicker on my coin box, and reluctantly they stood up, each of them licking a little of the other's flavor off my body before my machine retreated into the floor to the replenishment bay. The last thing I heard before the doors closed above me was the redhead saying, "You're right. That was worth the extra three tokens!"

As the doors slammed shut, plunging me into darkness, I realized that I agreed one hundred percent.