Arcaina Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers

I started the water for his morning bath, and as the pool filled I looked for some scented oils. Luckily I found a small bottle that was almost empty. I frowned, I had more oils then he did and I was not royalty. Without asking questions I dumped the last of the oil in the water and clipped a few lilies and gently placed them into the water. All Yasu did was stand at the door way shocked.

"My prince?" I asked, looking at him. He was still dressed and that made me wonder a bit. "Why are you not undressed?"

"Have you made me a bath?"

"Of course, I saw that no one else did. I have made my own baths for quite some time and I figured you'd like one as well." Yasu blushed and looked away as he took his white tunic off. It gently fell to the floor as he pulled his white loose pants off. It was then I got to marvel at his body. Yasu was not out of shape; he was slim and had a lean body. He was pale through and through with blushing nipples and a small patch of curly dark brown pubes. I feared that my throng was too small and my desire would be known.

Slowly Yasu walked into the water and dunked his head into the scented water. He picked up a small white lily blossom and sniffed it and then he gazed over at me. "This is the best bath I have ever had." He smiled at me, "whenever I make my baths they never turn out this good." He brushed water up and down his arms and started to clean himself.

"Shin, why don't you come in with me?" He asked innocently. "You look like you could use a bath." I looked at myself in the waters reflection. My hair had fallen out of the difficult hairstyle and was falling around my face. As I bent over it lay beside me in coils on the floor and parts were dipped in the water.

"If it pleases you, Prince Yasu," I whispered. I stood up and started to untie my skirt. I pulled off all my gold jewelry and pulled out all the hair clips and placed them on the skirt. The only thing I had on was my blue beads as I stepped into the warm water. The blue beads that told the world how good of a Dancer—a whore—I was. Sadly I was pretty good seeing as I had two pairs...

My hair was floating around me as I walked over to where my prince was standing. I started to massage his back and as he bent forward to let me reach farther he let out a small moan. As he pushed his back against me his ass came in contact with my hard penis. His head snapped my way and his eyes were large, he looked so scared that I took five steps back and bowed.

"I apologize, my prince that was inappropriate of me." I scolded myself for the poor behaviour that just embarrassed my prince. So far I was doing a poor job taking care of my prince.

I saw my prince in the reflection before I felt his hand on the back of my neck. He didn't look angry but looked very nervous. I felt his other hand reach under my chin and lift my head up. I looked down into his eyes and saw that he was not angry in the slightest.

"I do not know why I bought you. All I know is that when I saw you I wanted you, Shin. I wasn't even sure how I wanted you. The money that I spent on you could have gone to another school, but instead it when to imprisoning you in this palace with me. What I did was selfish and you have every right to hate me, but what have shown me so far..." his second hand went from my chin and travelled down my body, sending chill bumps down my spine, to my hard flesh. "What you've felt for me shows you do not hate me."

He slowly grasped my cock and started to stroke it lightly. I couldn't say anything even though it was wrong for him to be pleasuring me, I should have been the one pleasuring him. It was backwards, but it felt so good and all I could say in protest was a moan that just seemed to encourage him.

"Shin, show me what you feel for me." His whisper was so quiet I wasn't sure I had heard him correctly. I let an involuntary moan escape past my lips. I kissed the top of his head and moved down to his ear and kissed the tip, whispering how much I loved him, how much I have always loved him. Then I moved down his neck, lightly kissing and sucking. I sucked on my collar bone and I kissed down is chest to his puckered rose colored nipple. Sucking his nipple, I used my hand and played with the other one. Once I had Yasu moaning for me I gently nibbled on his nipple. Yasu grasped my blond hair and almost fell into the water.

"Oh, Shin..."

I held him up using my other arm and I pulled him close to my body. My cock slipped between his legs and he ground himself against me. I felt his smaller cock against my stomach. I slipped my hand from his nipple down his body to his cock and grasped him; I started off slowly and worked him up getting fast and faster. I could feel his body starting to stiffen even more and I knew he was getting ready to release. I picked him up and he wrapped his legs around my waist and nestled his head where my neck and shoulders meet and kissed me there.

I moved him to the edge of his bathing pool and spread his legs out. He gasped as I moved my head down. For a few minutes I just looked at his slender cock with a red head and tears of precum falling from his slit. Everything about him was beautiful. The more his cock cried the more I wanted to taste him. I licked his cock from base to tip, moving my tongue around the tip before the head popped inside my mouth.

Yasu let out a feral moan escape from his mouth as he thrust into my mouth, thoroughly fucking me. As he did that I sucked as hard as I could, hoping to give him as much pleasure as possible. Soon he was screaming my name and releasing into my mouth. I greedily drank it all, leaving no drop behind. As he released into my mouth I had released into his bath with the aid of my hand. I let his cock go with a pop out of my mouth. Yasu looked down at me with his face flushed, giving me his well fucked face. Both his hands were roaming around in my hair and he looked to happy.

"I think I feel the same way," he smiled at me.

Pallaton
Pallaton
119 Followers
12