Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline hummed with delight as she dug into Kate's bare pussy. She tasted salty and delicious with thick rivulets of juicy desire running down her thighs. The nerdy girl was moaning and holding onto the counter, pleasure surging through her virgin nethers. It barely took her two minutes to cum with Caroline's vicious tongue assaulting her insides. And when she did cum, she did so hard and fast. Her body shook and Caroline drank down her juices. They wetted her chin and ran down her throat, sweetly cooling that growing desire inside her. Kate moaned and her legs collapsed, sending her right down into Caroline's arms. She sat there for a minute, just being held as she tried to process what had happened.

"Wow." Kate breathed. Her body felt weak, as if she had run a mile.

Or as if someone had just sucked all the energy out of her.

"Yea, sorry. Kind of lost it there." Caroline sighed with a slight smile.

"Don't worry about it. That felt amazing..." Late breathed and then looked into her eyes, "So... Are we dating or something?"

"Sure. I'd like that Kate." Caroline smiled and stood up.

"Could you help? I can't seem to move my legs real well." Kate mumbled, failing to get her knees properly righted. Caroline helped her stand upright and she had to hang onto the counter to not fall. She dragged up Kate's panties and buttoned her pants back together for her. As Caroline was slowly running a hand around Kate's jean-clad bottom, Kate said, "Hello sir."

"What?" Caroline looked up. A man of medium height and stocky build stood there. He immediately produced a revolver and pointed it at them.

"Give me all the money ladies, or you both die." He growled with a merciless tone.

"O... Okay..." Kate stammered, her eyes wide with fear.

"Hey, you! Open the register!" He snapped, waving his gun at Caroline. Her mind turned for a moment and she looked down at her hand. Claws were already growing from her nails and she slowly turned to the register.

In the blink of an eye, she whipped forward with inhuman speed. Claws dug into the man's face and slashed his forehead and cheek to ribbons, barely missing his right eye. It threw him off balance and blood spurted in the air. He roared in pain and anger, snapping back around to them. Caroline didn't have time to think, she just grabbed Kate and turned her back, quickly putting herself between the gunman and her. She felt her skin crawl all over as she cringed in anticipation, wishing more than anything that she had a bullet proof vest right now.

Then the gun went off.

It felt like someone had punched Caroline in the back hard. Brass knuckles hard. She heard it go off five more times and five more thirty-eights slammed into her back. She felt tears in her eyes and she growled in anger.

"You want the money..." Caroline said, her voice grittier than usual. She looked down at her arm and smiled. It wasn't just clawed anymore. Glistening onyx black scales covered the length of it and the claws had become ivory white talons. She slammed her fingers into the register, digging into the metal with a screeching sound. She twisted around wildly and brought the entire cash register whipping towards him.

The man still had a look of shock on his face when she struck him with it and put him through the glass door with a deafening crash. He tumbled into the parking lot, a bloody mess, and the register crashed to the ground near him.

Caroline snorted angrily and smoke rolled from her nostrils. She looked down at Kate and breathed a sigh of relief. She was terrified but alright.

"C... Caroline... You just... you're... I..." Kate stammered, "You're a dragon!"

"Huh?" Caroline raised her eyebrows in honest shock. She peeked at the window and saw her reflection. Her eyes were yellow and quite reptilian. The black scales covered her all over, up the back of her neck and around the sides of her face slightly. Smoke still curled from one nostril and she looked at her ivory taloned hand. Sure enough, in the moment of panic, and for some reason she couldn't fathom, she had taken on the partial form of a black dragon.

A second passed and she forced herself back to normal. The scales melted back into her skin and her eyes shifted back to normal. She rubbed her forehead and looked at Kate again, who was still clinging to her chest. Kate's eyes widened and she gasped, "You've been shot! Are you okay?"

"I feel fine. What's my back look like." Caroline turned around. Kate fingered one of the holes in her shirt.

"Just... Just as bruise. Those... Those scales. They must've stopped them! You're amazing Caroline! You're really a black dragon? Dragons exist! Oh my god, dragons exist! I never imagined I would work with one! How weird is that, a dragon working at a gas station." Kate squealed ecstatically.

"Hold on now. I'm no dragon. Let's call the police and then I'll tell you afterward. If anyone asks, he tried to run away with the register when I socked him with this." Caroline reached down and picked up the baseball bat they have hidden behind the counter. Honestly, she should've gone for it first, but the register was right there in front of her and it seemed much more dramatic.

"Okay, I get it. It's a secret. I can keep a secret." Kate giggled with a wide smile on. Caroline sighed and called the authorities.

It took them five minutes to arrive. They cordoned off the area, took pictures and took down their statements. They asked both of them what happened and then they said something that made Caroline start sweating. They asked for the security tapes. But before Caroline could even speak, Kate piped up, "I forgot to replace the tapes this morning! Oh no, they've not been working at all!"

"Uh-huh. Well, this guy has a pretty long sheet for robbery in the past. Pretty certain we got him nailed without it, due to armed robbery now." One of the officers said, sipping from the coffee in his hand.

"Will you two be okay?" The second officer asked.

"Graveyard shift will be here any moment and they'll be cleaning everything up." Caroline said with a nod, "We will be going home in that time."

The officers nodded to them and headed back out.

"Think they bought it?" Kate asked, the eager tone in her voice heavily suppressed.

"I think they were willing to make their own jobs easier by taking everything at face value." Caroline chuckled. The graveyard crew came in the minutes later and they both left.

"Oh god... I can't believe I'm dating a dragon!" Kate squealed as quietly as she could once they left. Caroline sighed again about not being a dragon before getting on her scooter.

She motioned to Kate, who usually took the bus, "Come on. Back to my place."

"Your place?" Kate blushed.

"I'm still a little high strung, I'd like someone to cuddle with if you don't mind." Caroline said, a bright gleam in her eye.

"Oh of course!" Kate giggled and jumped on her scooter behind her. She put her arm slowly around Caroline, almost as if she was scared of being told off, and then rested her head against her back. The scooter coughed a bit as she puttered away. A thought struck Caroline that made her smile.

She couldn't be a real dragon because dragons didn't putt, putt, putter home.

Back at her apartment, she led Kate into the bedroom and circled her arms around her. They met in a warm kiss, standing close together in the dark bedroom. To some it might seem like things were going a little fast, but Caroline still hadn't had an orgasm herself and Kate was just enchanted at what she had seen. Her coworker, a real black dragon in human form, had saved her from a robber with a gun. She had quite literally taken bullets for her. How could she not immediately fall in love with that?

"You're so amazing..." Kate cooed through half-lidded eyes. She felt Caroline's hands on her body and let her strip her naked. She tingled with anticipation and elation as Caroline got out of her own clothes and took Kate's hand, leading her to the bed.

"I'm really not, you know." Caroline murmured, holding Kate close and giving her a kiss on the neck. She ran her hand down her side, feeling the curve of her body and the softness of her butt.

"You saved me tonight. We could've been killed, but you just threw yourself in the way of the gun." Kate breathed faster as Caroline's kisses worked down her breast.

"If I really am a dragon as you say, then bullets would be trivial to me. It wouldn't be that big of deal." Caroline said, flicking a tongue at her nipple.

"Ohhh! Goodness, that felt good. I'm more sensitive there than I thought." Kate took another breath, "Its not the bullets. It's that you did it for me. You cared enough to save me."

"I guess." Caroline nodded and disappeared beneath the blankets.

"Caroline? Oh! Ohhhhh! You are so good at that." Kate moaned deeply, pushing her head back against the wall as she arched her back with pleasure. Caroline's tongue was rubbing between her nethers again and she spread her legs wider.

A devious idea came to Caroline and she stretched her tongue out. Like, really stretching it until she had almost a foot of tongue wriggling into Kate.

"Caroline! Your... Your tongue! How're you even doing that? Oh goodness! Oh my! I can't take it!" Kate squirmed and groped her own breasts as the tongue squirming deep in her pussy and rubbed all about. She gave a shrill cry and came in a wet, noisy show of ecstasy.

Caroline could feel it happening. She could feel the orgasm rolling through Kate and she could sense the wonderful energy flowing into her. Just as before, and as with Tom, she felt wonderfully alive from that energy. Kate gave another cry and went limp. Caroline couldn't stop there though, she had a willing partner and she wanted to feel more of that orgasmic energy flowing through her. She wrapped her arms around Kate's thighs and pulled her further down.

A surprised squeak came from Kate, "Caroline! Caroline, I can't! Not anymore! I'm too sensitive! Oh gosh! Oh no! No! No! I'm gonna cum again! Not so soon! Noooooooo!" Kate howled as best she could. She felt the strength fleeing her body and she quickly ran out of breath to scream with. The pleasure, the orgasms, it was all so much. Colors popped in her vision and her head swam dizzily. As the second orgasm waned, she couldn't so much as lift her head. She could barely draw breath with how weak she felt.

"How's that?" Caroline snickered, licking her lips with her enormous tongue as she crawled back up.

Kate was limp and unmoving, eyes staring blankly at the ceiling and a look of pure bliss on her face. A moment of panic came across Caroline and then she saw her draw a shallow breath. She put a hand on her face and looked into her eyes, "Kate, you okay?"

She could only let out a strained wheeze, unable to even move her eyes. But they did glitter with an adoring abandon as Caroline looked at her. She slurped back against the head board, "Yea, you're okay. Probably shouldn't go for so much next time."

She slipped a hand between her own legs and rubbed her pussy. She was already soaking wet from drinking so deep from Kate. Her digits danced over her labia and she rubbed against her clit. Electric pleasure arced up her spine and she gasped loudly. She slipped a finger inside herself, "Kate, you did this. You've got me so bothered I'm sitting here next to you playing with myself."

Kate gave a weak snore, her eyes closed at this point. Caroline didn't blame her. As she dug her fingers into her cunt, she thought a little more on it. Something about her powers was making her actually feed on the orgasms of others. It empowered her, made her feel good and fueled her shapeshifting. But it also took from whoever she fed upon, weakening them and leaving them tired. At the store Kate had almost fallen over after the first time. The second here had made her go limp. The third practically put her in a coma. That was a bit worrisome.

"Ahhh! Yes!" Caroline moaned, fingering herself a little faster. She caressed one of her breasts and willed them to grow. They filled out and squeezed against her groping fingers, DDs in all. She rubbed her nipple and pushed on her clit. Wonderful pleasure was filling her and she wouldn't take much longer.

But what if she did feed too much upon someone? How quickly could they recover? For that matter, could she really hurt them doing that? Because she could've kept going. Kate, even without her body being able to move, had still been responding to her with her pussy and her orgasms. She could've taken more from her, and just what would that have done?

Her back clenched up and she thrust her huge chest outward, cunt clenching on her fingers. A flood of girlcum splashed over her hand and she gave a happy cry. Her entire body tingled and buzzed, skin flickering different colors all over as the orgasm wrung out her senses.

It slowly faded and left her breathing heavily. She looked down at Kate and gave a small smile. At least she had found a girlfriend. She laid down next to her, wrapping her arms around her as she snuggled under the blankets. Her little bed was so much better with someone to share.

*******

CHAPTER 3 - NATURE OF THE BEAST

When Caroline awoke the next day, it was early in the morning again. She had her arms wrapped around a warm body laying half in her chest, her breasts as pillows. A glance down showed bright red curls and she smiled. Last night came rushing back to her with a warm beating of her heart. Kate. She and Kate were dating and they had wonderful sex. Well, Kate had the wonderful sex, Caroline just fed on her and masturbated a bit.

Feed... The thought was disconcerting but she had no other way to describe it. When she made someone cum, a wild and wonderful energy would fill her. It would weaken whomever she was fucking and satiate whatever strange hunger dwelled deep inside her.

Slowly moving, she eased Kate down onto the pillow next to her and slipped out of the bed without waking her up. She pulled in some shorts, dragged a tank top over her substantial bust and tossed her plaid robe over top. She didn't really know what she was doing, she just needed to talk to someone. Kate was too enamoured with her to listen, so she found her way out the front door and over to Tom's.

She knocked on it and he answered after a minute, also wearing a robe along with some sweatpants, "Yea?" His eyes widened when he saw her and he took a step back, "Oh shit. No, Caroline, go away. Not again."

"No, Tom. I just need to talk. I know we barely know each other, but I just need someone to talk to... And... Well, you already know about me, so its easier." Caroline said, scratching her head nervously.

"I can talk." He nodded and stepped aside to let her in.

She walked in and looked around. Without being lost in her feral hunger, she realized that it was actually a nice little place. He had a television and a plush leather couch. A big potted fern took up one corner of the room and a few paintings decorated the walls. The kitchen had a warm, homey feel to it and there was a big plush rug on the floor.

"Have a seat." Tom said, walking back over to the couch, apparently where he had been sitting before she knocked because there was a bowl of cereal on the coffee table before him.

"I'm sorry about this. I just... I've got no one else and so much shit is going on. My head is spinning like a top. First with you yesterday, then I discovered some things about myself. I went to work and molested a coworker who is laying in my bed over there right now. To top it all off she thinks I'm a black dragon in disguise because I saved her from a guy with a gun who tried to hold up my work last night." She gave a loud huff, "Oh, and I hit him with a cash register so hard he went through our glass front door."

"What the actual fuck?" He stopped with a spoon full of milk and wheaties half way to his mouth. He set it down and looked at her again, "Care to drag me through that again? Molested a coworker. Black dragon. Killed a man with a cash register. What in the hell?"

"It all started yesterday morning when I woke up horny to high heaven. I couldn't control myself when I came over here. I'm sorry about that. Again. But having sex with you... It changed something. It fed some kind of hunger inside me and my shapeshifting got a lot more powerful." Caroline said, holding up her hand. Black scales crawled across it. Then white fur replaced the scales. Then purple demon skin. Then it flushed back to normal.

"You what? So yesterday, I didn't imagine any of that? You really had red eyes and fangs and claws?" He asked sharply.

"Yea, I did. That's why I came to talk to you. I don't show anyone that I can do this. I can't imagine I would be accepted by many people. But you saw me, so you already know. I can talk to you." Caroline said and slumped back on the couch.

"Yea, I'm starting to rethink that. So you can shapeshift? Like... Everything?" Tom raised an eyebrow.

"Well before yesterday it was pretty difficult for me to change anything that wasn't just colors or hair. But now I can. Didn't you notice my boobs?" Caroline pulled her tank top even tighter over her breasts that were still DDs from the night before.

"I... I didn't want to mention it. But yes. You've got a lot more boob than you did yesterday." He nodded with a blush on his face.

"I can do a lot now when I think about it. Like at the gas station, that guy tried to hold us up. I used those same claws to slash him across the face. I thought if I got his eyes he couldn't shoot us, but I missed." Caroline felt a shudder of fear. "I didn't know what to do so I just put myself between him and Kate. Uh... That's my coworker... The one..."

"Still in your bed. I heard you guys last night. Sounded like a fucknado hit a trailer park of nymphos." Tom finished.

"You... Yea, of course you would hear that. So... So when he fired, I just sort of tensed up. The gun was so loud... I swear I can still hear it." Caroline held her head with one hand, "I could've died, but I didn't. The bullets hit me and bruised up my back real good, but these scales came from nowhere and saved me." She held up her arm and black scales crawled down it again.

"You grew black dragon scales and saved your coworker from being shot. Let me guess, now she's in love with you and so you took her home?" Tom said with a smirk.

"Pretty much. Well, after I hit the guy with our cash register." She nodded.

"Right, of course. So why did you need to come talk to me anyway. Just want to say it aloud to someone?" He guessed.

"Pretty much. My head has just been so confused this last day or so. It just feels good to be able to talk about it." Caroline sighed with relief. He seemed to understand and he didn't act all that surprised. Apparently the opening spiel had taken all that away.

"So you feeling better then?" He asked.

"Yea, I am. Sometimes it just helps to have someone know." Caroline smiled.

"So why not your parents or something like that? Why a neighbor you've talked to a dozen times at most?" Tom went back to his cereal.

"I have no idea who my mother is and my father abandoned me in high school, the bastard. I have no siblings and I never really made friends in high school. I hung out with Kate a bit here and there. She was part of the same kids that got bullied a lot." Caroline said with a shrug, "But I doubt she could coherently listen to me right now, so you were the first to come to mind. Plus when I first woke up I wasn't thinking real clearly."

"Well don't I just feel like Lucy and her psychiatry booth." Tom chuckled.

"I'll be sure to get you a nickel. Just don't yank my football yet." Caroline laughed heartily for the first time in a good long while. It felt good to and she just sat there reveling in the feeling of that honest joy.