Arcana Pt. 01: A Shapeshifter's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to say. You've got an amazing pussy! I see why you're our mate!" Draconis groaned, speeding up her thrusting.

"Aaaaahhhh!" Kate squealed as her pussy practically vibrated from the speed of the ridged thrusting. Her brain was busy trying to figure out if it should orgasm or just flat line when a burst of heat hit her womb. Then another and another. Draconis moaned and rammed completely inside her, balls slowly draining into her deepest parts.

Caroline felt all this amid her asshole clenching rhythmically and her body shaking in her arms. She drew back and reveled in the feeling of her cock sliding through that convulsing rectum.

"It's not stopping. Draconis, you're still going! I can feel it still pouring into me. You're as amazing as Caroline!" Kate moaned whorishly, trying to figure out which of her holes felt better. She had what felt like gallons of hot spunk washing through her pussy and she had her favorite cock in the world piledriving her asshole.

"I like cumming! I don't want to stop!" Draconis laughed, thrusting up and setting loose a deluge of cum all over her lap.

"Don't forget, I'm still back here too!" Caroline smirked, sinking herself back to the hilt with enough force to make Kate's eyes go as big as dinner plates. Then she followed it with her own eruption of seed. Buried right to her balls in hot ass, Caroline gripped her hips and let herself go as hard as she could. Between the two of them, they sent Kate off in a sea of sperm and orgasms.

*******

Caroline jerked awake when Kate let out a particularly sharp cry of pleasure next to her.

She was none too cool herself and her pussy was very wet. She reached over and caressed Kate's cheek gently. She nuzzled her hand and her eyes flicked open.

"Ohhh... Caroline... you and Draconis... I swear I can still feel it running out of me." Kate breathed heavily, "Wait, wait, what're we doing? What happened on the island?!"

"Later. Right now it's just us. Everything is fine." Caroline said and kissed her on the lips, "Now that you're awake, I think we should continue a little more physically."

"I think I know what you mean." Kate smirked and she watched the covers rise as Caroline grew a throbbing member.

"Come here you." Caroline cooed, pushing up against Kate.

"Caroline. Wait. One second." Kate quickly threw the covers off and got to her feet. She faced away from Caroline and looked down.

"What're you doing? You're leaving me with this kind of view and asking me to wait? You are cruel." Caroline said, reaching out to caress Kate's glorious, pale rump.

"I've... I've been working on some magic this last month. This seems as good of time to try it as any." Kate said and she chanted a soft spell. A glowing appeared in her hands and Caroline slid over to sit on the edge of the bed. Her dick stood hard upright as she began to grope with both hands on that plump rear.

"Come on. Show me. My dick is so hard, I'm gonna just gonna have to stick it right in this fine ass right here." Caroline said, spreading her cheeks naughtily as she leaned forward.

"Caroline! Please, I'm trying to concentrate. I've not done this magic before, I've only seen it done and it's very difficult to replicate." Kate squealed, stamping a foot in far too cute of a tantrum.

"Okay, fine. But my dick isn't going to wait forever." Caroline huffed, crossing her arms, nose still quite close to that sweet bum.

The magic grew brighter and then disappeared altogether. Kate huffed and looked back at her, "Okay. Don't... don't laugh."

She turned around and her cock just about slapped Caroline across the face. Eight inches of twitching red canine flesh bopped Caroline on the nose and a drip of pre smeared across it. She stared openly at it, quite stunned, "A cock..."

"Stop staring so much. You do it all the time. I just... I thought it might be fun." Kate mumbled, her face turning as red as her dick.

"Ha! This is great! You grew yourself a cock. A doggy cock no less! You want to knot my pussy, huh? Well come on then, do it right!" Caroline whooped, turning over on her hands and knees. Her dragon member dangled enticingly between her thighs and her pussy dripped fresh desire down the length of it.

"R... really? Just... just like that? You just want me to do you... and knot you?" Kate stammered, staring at her lover's wet slit with her dick no more than an inch or three away from it.

"Hell yes! Are you kidding me? How long have we been together and I've always fucked you senseless! Return the favor already!" Caroline exclaimed, wagging her ass eagerly.

"Okay. Alright. Sure. Yea..." Kate nervously stepped forward. She placed one hand on Caroline's butt and looked down at her cock again.

"Kate!" Caroline yelled sharply.

"Yes!" Kate squeaked and jumped in surprise.

"Don't get so terrified. Just slide it on in and enjoy yourself." Caroline said in a much softer tone.

"Sorry." Kate sighed, pressing her dick against Caroline's wet hole. She took hold of her hips and pulled, sliding slowly into her.

"Ahhhh! Yes, that's it." Caroline sighed happily, her body bristling with pleasure. She felt the pointed tip of Kate's cock settle deep inside her and she couldn't help but squeeze down on it, caressing the hot flesh.

"Oh Caroline. It feels great! Oh my it feels better than I though it would. You're so soft and wet inside! Its so very good on my... my dick." Kate moaned, hugging to Caroline's back.

"Kate, this is such a great surprise. Your cock feels great!" Caroline said, reaching back and patting Kate's thigh, "Get those moving."

"Right!" Kate said and she began to hump. It didn't take long for her to feel an odd stretching in her cock. It felt very good and she just kept humping.

"You're growing. I can feel your knot. Oh Kate, you were right. This is fantastic! The way it's pushing on me inside!" Caroline moaned, reaching back with both hands. She grabbed Kate's ass and forced her to bury herself completely inside.

"Caroline! Caroline, I'm gonna cum! I won't be able to move! I can't transform myself as fast as you! Let me go so you can do me!" Kate rambled frantically, "Please! Please, I want to make sure you cum too! Noooo!"

Kate reached her peak deep inside Caroline and her knot grew to its full size, stretching her pussy to breaking and lodging them tight together. Heat flooded Caroline and pleasure broke upon her like the waves of the ocean. She gasped happily and felt her womb grow heavy with the load.

"Kate! Kate, jerk my cock! Grab my dick and rub me off!" Caroline cried, still holding desperately onto Kate's ass.

"R... right!" Kate reached around her and her fingers found her hard, ridged cock. She traced her fingers between the ridges and took a tight hold of it. Caroline shuddered with more pleasure and her body heaved in Kate's arms. Kate began to rub her up and down as best she could, fingers gliding over her sticky, gooey cock.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Kate, I love you!" Caroline screamed and arched her back against Kate, pulling against the knot. Her pussy convulsed with pleasure and her cock blew a virile fountain of cum all over the bed. Kate continued jerking her and she kept spurting, coating her fingers and splattering the sheets liberally. After a few moments more, they were left panting and sweaty against one another.

"Caroline." Kate cooed, hugging her tightly. She carefully lifted her and turned to sit back on the bed. With Caroline's help, they sat back against the headboard together, still stuck fast.

"Kate, that was the best it's ever been with you." Caroline sighed heavily, turning to sit sideways across her lap. The knot twisted in her pussy and Kate gave a feeble moan, cum spurting from her sensitive cock. Caroline met her open lips with a deep kiss and they hugged each other tightly. "Hold me. I wanna fall asleep in your arms for once."

"Alright." Kate nodded and she dragged a dry blanket up over them.

*******

Early the next morning, Kate awoke to find Caroline relaxing in the bathtub. She looked positively blissful and soap covered her right up to her nose. Kate wandered over, doggy dick still hanging from her crotch, and stepped into the sudsy bath with her.

"Hey... Caroline, you could've just transformed yourself off me last night. We didn't need to sleep like that!" Kate said as she sank down onto her lap in the hot water.

Caroline reached around her and drew her close before letting one of her hands glide down to Kate's cock. She stroked it hard and listened to a little moan from Kate, "But that wouldn't have been any fun at all. Last night happened exactly how it should have."

"Well... it was pretty nice to... do what we did." Kate blushed, only too aware of the lazy handjob she was receiving.

"I think you should keep it. It's way too much fun." Caroline jerked her faster and Kate gave a deep moan.

"But... but all my panties... it's so big..." Kate shuddered and grabbed at the sides of the tub.

"Then don't wear any underwear. Whip it out and use me whenever you like." Caroline hissed in her ear before running her tongue up the side of it.

"Ahhhh!" Kate howled, completely overwhelmed at the thoughts that inundated her mind. To just bend Caroline over whenever, wherever and do just what she felt like...

Cum spurted thickly into the water and it clouded it thick with creamy white. Her knot was big at the base of her cock and Caroline kept rubbing it. Her dick spewed out all it could and her body thrashed with pleasure.

"You are endlessly naughty." Caroline snickered. They laid there in the tub together until almost all the bubbles had popped and Kate's enormous knot had shrunk.

"So... so what about your mother and all?" Kate asked quietly.

"That... she's dead. It'll take a while to explain it all. Let's get some breakfast and then I'll tell you. Something tells me we have a lot of work ahead of us with Hail." Caroline sighed, standing upright behind Kate. Soapy water ran down her body and Kate stared right up at her, her dick twitching with desire. Her eyes were right at those pink wet lips. Caroline smirked and carefully raised one leg excessively high to get out of the tub. Then she turned and smacked Kate playfully on the shoulder, "Stop daydreaming! You can fuck me later, cutie. For now, we have a shop to run."

"Right." Kate nodded with a blush and a smile.

Caroline smiled at her and watched her stand up as well, enjoying the same sights she had, even if it wasn't from the same angle. Things were really coming together. Life would be good from here on. She turned to the sink and bent over to grab a towel from the drawer.

"I'm sorry Caroline! I can't resist." Kate exclaimed and her cock suddenly split Caroline's hot pussy, plunging completely inside her with a lust-filled desire.

Life would be really good from here on, Caroline thought as she gave a happy moan. Really, really good.