Arcana Pt. 02: A Succubi's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yun held him tightly, "Oh God, daddy! You're not going to die, are you?"

He gave a wheezy laugh at that, "No, I am stubborn as the mountain. I am just not used to the strength and endurance of a normal man... And an old one at that! Look at me, I'm half way to ancient!"

A choked laugh escaped Yun and she clung to him tightly. He hugged her back and she said, "Thank goodness. I don't think I could do this without you."

"What kind of a Monkey King are you?" He teased.

"Not one who could defeat a hundred thousand celestial troops." She huffed and stood up, "Can't even lift the stupid staff."

He gave an honest laugh at that, a deep belly laugh that had him doubled over and wheezing for breath. When he finally straightened up, he wiped at his eyes and said, "You will be a greater Monkey King than has been seen in thousands of years. I raised you. You are every bit the stubborn rock head that I am, but you have your mother's heart and that will carry you far. What I wouldn't give for my dear Jiao to be here and see her beloved daughter."

Lu stood up shakily and gave her a warm hug. She smiled, trying nit to cry, "I love you dad. Mom would be proud of how well you've done with my thick head."

He just hugged her tighter and then gestured to the seat next to the work bench, "Help your old dad. I'll be exhausted for a while, but right now this can't wait." Yun nodded and walked him over to it. He sank down with a groan and then sighed with relief. He gestured to the staff, "Pick it up."

"I'm not strong enough. It's too heavy." Yun said, looking down at it.

"Wrong, both times. First, you are the strongest person in the world now. Remember how much the Ruyi weighed?" Lu said, staring intently at Yun.

"Seventeen and a half thousand pounds." Yun said, staring at the steel.

"At it's heaviest. Right now, its maybe six thousand pounds. You can pick that up with one finger and fling it over a house." Lu said, "So stop wasting tine and pick it up."

*******

CHAPTER 6 - A TRAITOR'S REVEAL

Golden light spilled from Yun's eyes. She felt the power of the Monkey King flowing in her veins like molten sunshine. The Ruyi staff spun in her deft fingers and she set it carefully down on the cement floor. A huge chipped hole showed the first time she slammed down and drove it a foot into the cement. It didn't feel like it weighed two or three times her car, but it certainly was.

Once she had set her mind to picking it up the first time, it was very easy. The power of the Monkey King answered her joyfully and she had no trouble at all. A smile lit her face as she looked the staff over and then at her dad, "So what else can I do?"

"I cannot tell you more than the tales I already taught you. The Monkey King is legendary and even with the time I had, I could not discover all his power. You must find it out in your own. But I will tell you this: let your instincts guide you. They proved an able teacher for me and so they will for you. Follow them and you will grow in power." Lu said in a sagely manner.

"So how do I shrink the Ruyi? Do... Oh." Yun watched as the staff shrank in her hand until she was holding an abnormally dense pencil wrapped in tiny gold bands. She eyed it with a wry smile, "Wild. So what is the point of this power? What purpose does it serve? Do I need to fight off evil or something?"

"Serve? Yun, it serves you. Whatever purpose you make for it is the purpose of the Monkey King. Sun Wukong was not one easily controlled and only his master could stop him when he set his mind to something. So do what you will... Just be sure to come back and see your old dad from time to time." Lu said as he pushed himself to his feet.

She leapt to his side and put an arm around him, "Careful. Don't hurt yourself. Let's get you inside to lay down."

He nodded, "I remember when my father passed his power to me. I'll be weak for a few days and I'll never be back to what I was, but that's life. Perhaps it is time I should retire from work as well."

Yun cringed and felt a pang of guilt. She looked over at him, "I'm sorry you had to give this up because of me."

"It's not because of you. It's been many years coming and I should've done it when you grew to be such a wonderful woman. Don't fret about your old dad. I've not lost what I learned and I'm not going to die tomorrow. I'll be here when you need a wise word or a couch to crash on." He chuckled as they headed inside.

She hugged him one last time and they said their goodbyes. Outside, the sun was blazing in the morning sky and Yun looked up at it. It's warmth was more than it had been before. The Monkey King's power reveled in the light and it swelled within her. She exhaled and glanced over to where Nal stood in the shadows of the garage, "Come on. We got work to do. Dad gave me his truck to use so the cops won't stop us."

"Sure. Vhatever." Nal grumbled and walked briskly over to the truck.

They both got in and started off. Yun looked over at Nal's scowl, "What's wrong?"

"I'm hungry." Nal huffed and tapped her foot on the floorboard.

"Breakfast not enough? We could stop somewhere. We need to get some proper clothes anyway. Dad gave me a pile of money to use. Who knew the old man was so loaded?" Yun laughed.

Nal did not. She just glared at Yun, "Not zat you moron. I'm a succubus. You've not had your vay vith me at all yet I've been pouring out power in buckets. Zat little smoke trick? Easy, yes, but not exactly light on my strength. Healing vounds from that dragon. Keeping myself invisible. All I've done for you and yet you von't even let me pleasure you. I am aggravated and absolutely starving! I don't even need sex, just let me suck your fucking dick!"

Yun stared at her for a minute and then slammed on the brakes to keep herself from plowing into the car in front of her. The heavy American steel was slow to stop and the brakes squealed loudly but she managed to get stopped a hairs breadth from the next driver. She let out a loud exhalation and gripped the steering wheel, "Okay! You... You have a point. You have saved my life and helped me a lot. I guess a little sex isn't too much to ask. I'm just not sure about my body. It weirds me out to see that down there, to feel it between my thighs as I'm driving. I mean, what dad said, is this really because of you?"

Nal seemed to visibly relax when Yun mentioned sex. She sighed, "Believe it or not, in thousands of years, I've never been bound to a woman before. I've had some damn kinky men and a whole lot of orgies, but I've never been bound to the life of a female. I didn't know vhat would happen, but I guess my need for semen manifested itself in your cock."

"Great. Well, let's get something to wear so we don't stick out so much and then we'll hit a hotel. After that, do you think we could try and figure this out? We haven't a single thing to go on besides the death threat and the body. No clues of where or how. I'm surely plastered all over the news and we can only hope that Lieutenant Hail can find something." Yun groaned in desperation as they started to roll again.

A few blocks later, they rolled into the parking lot of a department store. Yun looked at Lu, trying to figure her size and sighed, "This is gonna be a pain. I think I'll have to buy some big hoodie or something for you. We can't get you in there looking like that."

Nal smirked and leaned over, "I can solve this problem a lot easier."

Her horned head went down on Yun's lap and she pulled down her sweatpants. She hungrily ogled the massive shaft and her tongue flopped out of her mouth. The moment she smelled the heady Musk Yun had started to produce around her crotch, she attacked her like a shark scenting blood.

"Nal! Nal, people might see!" Yun's voice sank into a long moan as the succubus took her cock all the way down to her huge balls. She looked around worriedly but the trucks was parked between a big suv and a tree. Should nobody come too close, theh wouldn't be seen.

It really did feel good. Nal was no slouch of a succubus, she had all the talent befitting her high status. Her head bobbed fast and her fingers kneaded her balls in just the right way. Yun moaned again and laid her head back against the seat. Her hand found Nal's silvery hair and she lightly fingered her silken locks as she sucked.

The orgasm came quick and fast, taking mere minutes of astounding pleasure. Yun gasped and thrust her hips up. She pushed on Nal's head, eager to get entirely down her throat as heat suffused her loins. Semen, thick and rich, sprayed from her neglected balls. They joyously drained themselves down the throat of the greedy succubus. Her throat kept convulsing and she groped Yun's sack in hopes of more. Her tongue wriggled against Yun's cock hole and she sucked every single drip of cum she could down her throat.

"Ahhh! Oh by all the hells, zat is good!" Nal exhaled loudly as she leaned up. She brushed her hair back with both hands and licked her lips sensually. Her body seemed to have heated the cab up a few degrees and her eyes were sparkling. In just a few moments, her body shifted colors to a human tone. Her horns faded along with her tail, and her hooves became high heel boots. The kind that would clack suspiciously like hooves.

Yun stared at her, half dazed and just caught her breath. She slowly pulled her pants back up and groaned, "That felt really good."

"Thank you." Nal purred with a teasing sexiness, "I've practiced lots. I trust zis illusion will be acceptable?" Yun noticed her body was every bit as fantastically shaped as before and even without the exotic demoness look, Nal was still beautiful enough to destroy nations.

A small nod, "Yea, it'll do. Let's go."

*******

After a half hour shopping, Yun was dismayed to see just how many sizes she had gained. Her hips and ass had undeniably sexy curves to them, but she had to go up almost four sizes just to get a pair that would fit comfortably over her plump bum. She had gone up at least eight cup sizes and there wasn't a pair of panties in the world that could fit her cock. In the end, she decided on blue men's briefs, an almost matching bra, black jeans, and a T-shirt printed with 'Zombies: Eat Flesh' in the style of Subway's logo. She also bought a Mariner's baseball cap. Nal had settled on tight white shorts, a black belly shirt, and a total lack of underwear.

Once they were done shopping, they drove across town to a little quiet motel. Not necessarily seedy, but definitely out of the way. Hopefully it would be far enough out of the way to avoid the police. Yun kept her hat low as she walked up to the office and passed the man behind the counter a hundred dollar bill, "Just one night."

The man eyed her for a moment and then at the bill, which was more than twice the price of a single night, "Name?" Yun didn't move or look up at him. He nodded and took the bill, "Enjoy your stay, Miss Jane. Here you go."

Yun took the key he passed her and they went out across the parking lot. A small room with a fluffy queen bed and soft shag carpeting. Nal gave a soft growl when they walked in, "Shag. The seventies knew how to fuck."

"Oh fucking hell. I don't know why I agreed to this." Yun rubbed her forehead.

Nal's illusion fell and she stripped off her clothes. Her cock flopped free, glorious and thick with it's enormous heavy sack. She turned around and crawled onto the bed. Her tail flicked around and rubbed her big, round ass enticingly, "Because you vant a piece of this."

There was a second in which Yun's cock just pulsed with blood and then she shoved her pants and briefs off. She walked towards Nal and dragged off her shirt and bra, "I can't argue with that."

She dropped behind Nal and dug her tongue into the dusky, sweet-scented pussy. It was wet and so very inviting. Her tongue dug in deep and she reached down to stroke her horse cock. Nal's cock was throbbing hard and it twitched eagerly as she rubbed it. Nal moaned happily and wiggled her butt about. Yun moved down and began to suck on one of her big testicle. She pushed two fingers in Nal's wet hole and played around inside her.

"Ahh. Stop toying around and just fuck me." Nal breathed headily.

Yun chuckled and lifted her cock. She nestled it up against Nal's plump pussy and thrust forward. Warm folds engulfed her cock and she felt like she was melting. It was unbelievable and totally mind-blowing. The insides of the Succubi's pussy was hot and tight, soft as velvet yet unyielding. Her cock was blazing with pleasure and she fought to sink completely inside her without cumming.

"Ahhhh! Holy fuck!" Yun roared as her massive sack churned with rich semen. It erupted forth and thick streams pounded into Nal's womb. She bucked and their juicy balls slapped together. Nal moaned excitedly as she was packed full of delicious cream.

"Yes! Keep it up! Fill me with more seed! Your cum is delicious!" Nal cooed, her tail wrapping around Yun's waist. Yun bent forward and pressed herself to Nal's back, reaching around to grip her drooling cock. She squeezed her foreskin and dragged it up and down, pleasing Nal greatly.

Yun breathed heavily, "I can't stop! I want more! It feels so good to fuck you! More! More!" Her hips drove back and forth with wet slapping sounds. Cum splattered all over her cock and ran thickly down Nal's thighs. She rammed her cock against Nal's cervix with little squeaks of pleasure from her. Her fingers dragged on Nal hard and she wrapped her other hand around it too. Precum was spurting from with each thrust and Yun's hands were sticky with it.

Her pleasure reached a fevered peak quickly and she pushed down on Nal until her balls were squished against Nal's sack. Her urethra stretched and burned with an enormous load. It packed in with the first, battering Nal's insides ruthlessly. She jerked the demon horse cock desperately and felt Nal's insides clench up on her. Her dick jerked in her hands and cum spewed all over the underside of her big jugs.

With a deep sigh of contentment, Yun pulled free and threw herself back on the pillows. Her cock flopped across her thigh and she cooed, "Okay, you're right. This fucking is great."

Nal leaned on her elbow, looking at Yun with a cheeky smile. She leaned up and stroked her cock, "Not done yet, are you?"

"Oh hell no. But my dick isn't bottomless." Yun said, poking the half flaccid shaft, "I promise, the next one will be longer."

"Of course it vill. I'm gonna fuck you." The Succubus crawled towards her and spread her legs.

Yun's eyes widened, "Hold on. I don't have a pussy like you. This isn't gonna work."

"Ha! It's going to work great!" Nal snorted and shoved Yun's legs up to her shoulders. Before Yun could argue, that enormous horse cock pressed to her asshole. Thick, slimy cum covered the length of it and she pushed powerfully forward.

Yun gasped and jerked, a mixture of blazing pleasure and tingling pain growing out from her ass. She grabbed the sheets and threw her head back, "Oh fuck that is so huge! You're destroying my ass!"

The flared cock head sank into her with a measured slowness. She felt a magma like heat growing in her cock and spreading up to the tip as it became fully erect again. Nal grunted and pushed past the sheathe halfway down the shaft. Cum lathered Yun's insides and piled up around her ass, rubbing off from the penetration. They pressed close together and Yun panted hard, laying back with such insane amounts of cock inside her.

"Nal! It feels so good! You're gonna drive me crazy!" Yun squealed and clung to her desperately. She smiled deviously and wrapped her hand around Yun's cock. The sensation made Yun look down and fear filled her eyes, "No. Nononono! Its too muuuuuch!"

She screamed as she came and hot spunk blasted up between them. Her ass clenched tightly and Nal laughed happily, starting to thrust hard. This drove her orgasm even harder and splatters of pearly goo went everywhere. Nal rode her hard and fast, pounding her virgin asshole with all the gentleness of a jackhammer. With a lusty scream, she began to cum hard up Yun's bum. She bucked and pushed Yun harder back into the mattress. Balls convulsed and even more demonic spunk bubbled forth. Yun's eyes tried to roll out of her head.

She heaved and Yun screamed, flopping over sideways on the bed. Nal pulled free of her with a messy plop of cum and a soft chuckle escaped her lips. Yun panted hard and stared up at her, "Yea. Fuck yea."

*******

Hours. Hours upon hours. They fucked into the night and until the sun started to rise the next morning. Yun's ass and belly were stuffed with cum and her cock was sore from pouring gallons into and onto every bit of Nal's body. The Succubus had reveled in the semen bath and veritable buffet she had been fed.

So all in all, it was a shock when Yun woke up the next morning dressed and bound up like a prisoner.

"What?" Yun groaned, squirming about on the bed. Her hands were tight behind her back and something that felt like handcuffs, but not quite the same, held them there. They seemed to adjust and shift themselves to keep her bound as tightly as possible.

She jerked against them and found her strength utterly inadequate. Her heart began to pound fast as panic set it. She turned onto her side and looked around. Right in front of her was Nal, a cheeky smirk set on her face.

"Thank you for feeding me. I admit, I am quite annoyed it took zis long. Usually anything vith a dick is clamoring to fuck me from the first seconds zey see me." Nal chuckled.

"What the hell? Unlock these. What're you going on about, capturing me?" Yun growled as she pushed herself up to sit on the edge of the bed.

Nal rolled her eyes, "You are dense if you think a naive mortal like yourself could ever command me. I vas nothing but a plant all along to get ze Monkey King out of your father and into an inexperienced vessel."

Rage rose in Yun, "Let me out! Obey me!"

The Succubus threw her head back and let out a long peal of mocking laughter. Venom laced her voice, "I am Nalschiel of the highborne! No mortal can control me. Now stand!"

The voice snapped through the air and it made Yun go stiff. Her body twinged and she stood up abruptly. "No. What is going on?"

"I am not bound to you, fool. You are bound to me!" Nal growled and pointed at the door, "Walk! Ve must make it to ze ritual site."

Yun couldn't glare at her. Her legs were too busy walking in the direction Nal intended. She hadn't had the mantle a whole day and look at where she was? A long fall from the grandeur in the tales of the Monkey King. She kept herself from crying in her shame, but she couldn't imagine how disappointed her father would be. Nal didn't care. She marched her out the door and to the truck. They drove off into the early morning light to wherever the traitorous Succubus had in mind.

*******

CHAPTER 7 - ANSWERS AND MORE QUESTIONS

Down to the industrial docks, into a large drainage pipe, and deep into the Seattle Underground. The Succubus had her hands bound with a spell and her words seemed to bypass any resistance Yun had. She couldn't stop herself from obeying and she felt terrible. Nal hadn't said anything else, so Yun had no idea what was going to happen.

One question was bothering her though. Why the scheme to get her to wield the Monkey King's mantle? Why did Nal want it in her instead of her father?

It felt like they walked for hours. Darkness was all around them, but it didn't blind either of them. A neat perk of being the Monkey King was her eyes could see through any darkness or illusion. She could see abject truth as it existed in the world. The result of this sight was the telltale golden light spilling from her eyes.

The chamber they finally came to was large. It had to be some sort of underground warehouse or maybe a bunker. Standing floodlights spilled harsh light over the whole room and a generator rumbled nearby to power them. Laid out on the floor in the middle of the light was a massive bloody pentagram like the one from her kitchen floor, only this one was a hundred feet across. A man in a black robe stood at the center of it, a young woman held tightly against his chest. As they neared, he drew a neat line across her throat with a knife. She didn't speak or let out any sound as he held her head back and blood spurted out.

1...34567...12