Arcana Pt. 02: A Succubi's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck? What are you doing?" Yun gasped when she saw him dump the dead woman on the ground and more blood spilled from her. There was a terribly cold sensation around the pentagram and a faint eerie howling seemed to fill the air around it.

"I have brought the final sacrifice." Nal said and Yun's heart skipped. Her body suddenly went icy and she felt her stomach sink. Sacrifice? A vision of her in that woman's place flashed through her mind. Her own blood would seep out and soak impossibly through the stone floor to fuel the pentagram, just as the woman's did.

The hooded man nodded slightly, "Took you long enough. Almost ran out of sacrifices. Put the newest over there. I must prepare."

Nal bowed her head and grabbed Yun's arm. She yanked her over to the wall and kicked her knees in, "Kneel, and stay there."

Yun did and she closed her eyes. She couldn't look at that circle, not when she knew what it was being used for. Human sacrifices to summon demons. She shuddered and bowed her head.

"Why do you admit defeat so readily? Are you so interested in death, grandchild?" A stoic, rumbling voice rang in her ears in Chinese. She jerked her head up and looked around, but she was no longer in the Underground. She was kneeling in a hazy nothingness, a faint golden light emitting from nowhere.

In front of her stood a bald man that looked remarkably like her father. Only this man was six inches shorter and he stood with a cane before him. The strangest sight though was the hundreds of different shadows that spread out behind him from the golden light. He smiled with a twinkle in his eye, "About time that fool boy of mine gave you your birthright."

Yun looked at him, "Grand...? Are... Are you my grandfather?"

He nodded slowly and raised a hand, "Before you ask, I am part of the Mantle. As are all of your ancestors who wielded it's power. One day your father will die and join us. We are here to share our knowledge and experience. This is the truth of the Monkey King's immortality. He could not live forever in flesh but in magic and blood."

"Uhh... So... What do I do?" Yun asked squeakily.

Her grandfather let out a long, rolling laugh. He clacked his cane on the floor and came closer, "Anything you want, girl. You have the power of the Monkey King, and the knowledge of all his descendants, those that carried the blood which you do now."

"I am bound by a spell and I am forced to do anything the Succubus Nalschiel commands me to. How do I beat her? I am bound to her and I can't resist her commands." Yun asked urgently.

Her grandfather pursed his lips and then said, "The Mantle is as tricky as Sun Wukong was himself. Magic is simply will made real, and a greater shall overcome."

Yun frowned, "That's it? Some weird metaphor? I'm going to die here!"

"Oh child, you are only just coming into your power. Take my hand and you will see." Her grandfather said and reached out to her. There was a flare of light when their hands touched and power surged into her chest. Her grandfather had a soft and weathered hand, but as she took it, he was suffused by a golden light. She saw him as he had been with the mantle. Golden light shone about his head and he stood tall. He looked grand, like a legendary figure would be expected to look. She stared at him and the shadows behind him seemed to grow larger, more menacing.

He only smiled and then he was gone. Yun was put back on the hard stone and her head was still bowed. She glanced up to see Nal staring at the Pentagram with hungry eyes. Her grandfather's words rang in my mind and she felt power swirling deep within her soul.

Yun gathered together her will, the will infused with that of Sun Wukong himself. She focused on the bindings and how they weren't going to hold her any longer. In that instant, the magic faltered and her hands snapped free. She stood up and lunged forward. Her fist swung at Nalschiel, pouring all of her might and rage into the blow.

Nal sensed the broken spell and turned just in time to catch the blow across her cheek and eye. The impact was like a speeding truck and it hurled the Succubus head over hooves to the other side of the chamber. She struck the wall with a sickening crunch of flesh and bone.

"What?!" The hooded man looked up.

The Ruyi Bang came out of her pocket and grew to it's full size in her hand. She gave a cry and ran at the man, swinging like a wild brawler with the staff. It whistled through the air where the man had been and he appeared a few steps back from her. This time she leapt towards him in a single bound, Ruyi raised over her head. He growled in anger, "Nalsciel, you worthless scum. You have ruined the ritual!"

And with that, he disappeared into shadows. The Ruyi whistled through the air where he had been and hit the stone floor with titanic force. Shards of rock exploded everywhere and the floor cracked. Great stone pieces heaved and rose around the point of impact, nearly throwing Yun off balance. The pentagram's buzzing power surged out in a flash of violet light when it's lines were disrupted by her strike. The entire chamber shook and the blazing floodlights went out with feeble crackles.

Things went silent and the only light left was coming from Yun's eyes. She lifted the Ruyi and settled it on her shoulder. Her steps clacked through the chamber as she walked over the uneven ground towards Nal's crumpled form. The Succubus groaned as she looked up, dark blood running down her mishapen face. The eye Yun had struck was utterly crushed by shards of bone and blood ran down her face in thick streams.

Anger boiled in Yun's belly and she set down the Ruyi with an ominous thump. She knelt down and took Nal's chin in her free hand, "You will not die here. I have questions and you will answer them."

"Fuck off. Sit your ass down and don't move." Nal's voice slurred.

She felt the compulsion in them, felt it in the binding between them. She focused her will on it and resisted easily. Nal didn't have the strength to enforce her commands over Yun any longer.

However, Yun did have the strength. Why couldn't she just make Nal do what she wanted? She held Nal's chin and said, "I command you now. You are my demon, nobody else's. Do you understand?"

Nal made a face like she just had a very unpleasant feeling. She cringed and shook her head, "Fuck you."

Yun hardened her will, brought forth all the stubbornness and strength in her mind. She filled it with all her rage and roared, "Obey me!"

The command struck Nal like a physical blow, knocking her head back and making her gasp. She leveled her eyes on Yun, anger smoldering in the one whole emerald orb and said, "Yes, Mistress."

"Good. You're now mine to command! Nobody else. Do you understand?" Yun said and she enforced her words. It took less effort that time. With Nal's will already bested, she couldn't form a resistance. Yun knew how that felt, but Nal didn't have the Mantle of the Monkey King and the will of her ancestors to back her up.

"I understand. I am yours alone." Nal hissed and there was a hint of humor in it, like there was something funny about her being taken by Yun.

Yun cared little. She just looked back at the pentagram, "What was happening here? Tell me everything."

She didn't need to push her will upon Nal. The Succubus was obeying her willingly now. She said, with a hoarse tone, "My original master, ze Warlock Gregarian, vas attempting to summon the demon Abaddon to destroy."

"Destroy what?"

"Everything. Abaddon is destruction incarnate. He would come and he would lay vaste to everything he could." Nal said simply, a faint smile on her lips.

Yun groaned, "Okay. Will he try again? Why was I needed?"

"The demon Abaddon is imprisoned by an archangel. To release him requires more power zan any mortal sacrifice could employ. The death of thousands vould not be enough. So a circle was prepared and empowered vith some mortals. Then the sacrifice of a greater power would be made, something zat had enough metaphysical energy to break Abaddon free. However, anything powerful enough to do that vould be beyond ze reach of simple sacrifice. Except for a choice few creatures that could be subdued. The Monkey King vas the best choice because the Mantle of power could be passed to a younger and inexperienced host." Nal explained and as she spoke, her face slowly repaired itself. Her bones cracked back into place and her eye filled out.

"Fuck." Yun observed, "You said I was the best choice. Are there others?"

"Of course. I do not know who zey are or vhat they could be, but I know Gregarian said there were other possibilities." She nodded.

Yun just stared at her as realization washed over her, "You set all this up. You influenced me to go to my father. You knew he would give the Mantle if he knew I was in trouble."

A pleased look crossed her face, "It vas simple. Our only concern was if your father saw through me and struck me down. Such a fool."

Rage burned, "Shut your mouth!" Nal complied and held her tongue. Yun got to her feet and leaned on the Ruyi, thinking. What a mess this all was. Just a few days ago, she was nobody special. Fate, or the gods, or whatever entity of chaos tried to control everything sure enjoyed twisting her words. She groaned and looked down at Nal, "On your feet, demon. You're going to stay by me and tell me anything I want, got it?"

"Yes, Mistress." Nal growled and got up on her hooves with a clack.

"Now lead the way out of here. We're going to see Lieutenant Hail. You're going to make us invisible." Yun said, pointing to the entrance.

"I am hungry Mistress. Healing vhat you did to me cost a lot of power. I don't know if I'll be able to." Nal said warningly. Yun snapped her fingers towards the door impatiently and Nal led the way.

*******

The truck rattled to a stop a block from the Seattle Police Department where Special Investigations was located. They parked in a shaded alley where they would not be overlooked. Yun looked over at Nal, "Look, Nal, our relationship is going to either be pleasant or unpleasant. I will not be walked upon again. If you claim to enjoy sex so much, then why try to kill and murder? There are plenty out there willing to have sex without violence."

"True. I served Gregarian because he summoned me. It vas not a... Mutually beneficial employment." Nal nodded.

"I don't want to have to command and watch your every move. You help me on all this and I'll make sure you enjoy it. This Gregarian guy, he's going to fail. I'm going in there to tell Hail everything I know and I'm going to do everything in my power to crush his fucking skull. Anyone who kills children like him is less than dirt. So you're with me from here on out or I kill you."

The Succubus seemed to contemplate it for a moment. She laid her horned head back on the seat, "I won't lie. The thought of giving myself willingly is repulsive. It is not my vay to be submissive." She took a deep breath and crossed her arms, "But. You have hurt me in ways I haven't ever been hurt and you did it as a helpless, naive beginner. When you start to learn I von't stand a chance if you turn yourself against me. I suspect you will be no kinder to me than you shall be to Gregarian for killing that child. Not to mention, the man couldn't fuck a limp melon." She spoke with loathing hatred in her voice. She turned to look at Yun, "I am villing to give myself over to you and follow you on one condition. You fuck me. You fuck me a lot. You slake your every thirst and desire upon my body and let me drink your semen every day. The fucking you gave me last night vas simply the best I've experienced in centuries."

"Oooh. That sounds like a tall order." Yun hissed with a cheeky smile, "Fucking you? Such a chore. I hated the other night. Best part about it was waking up in magic cuffs."

Nal grinned a fanged smile that spoke of her bestial desires, "So ve have an agreement?"

Yun unzipped her pants and let her cock flop out. Nalschiel, the proud and powerful Succubus, fell upon it like a starved slut lost in a crowd of dickless fuckboys. She hummed with joy as she took it down her throat and Yun put a hand on her silvery hair. The pleasure of fucking her talented throat was entirely supernatural. She thrust against her face and felt her throat constricting on her pleasurably. She couldn't get over what a fantastic trip this dick was. She wasn't exactly swimming in sexual experience with her now absent pussy, but it felt empowering and quite heavenly to use her cock.

Nal made amazingly fast work of it, her forked tongue slithering coils around her throbbing shaft. Her fingers squeezed Yun's balls in just the right way, fondling the immensely oversized sack until it began to convulse and release it's load. Yun grabbed her head in both hands and held her down to her crotch, bucking and spasming with pleasure.

"That's it! Drink my cum!" Yun grunted and shoved against Nal's face. She was pushing hard on her as if she was trying to strangle her with her dick. Her balls creamed themselves out and she shot her last down her throat. She sank back with a sigh and let go of Nal.

The gorgeous Succubus sat up and rubbed at her lips with a happy moan, "Zat right there is enough to make me obey you." She purred with satisfaction, "I simply adore being used and being fed such a tasty load."

Yun smirked as she fixed up her pants, "Alright, make us invisible?"

"Vith pleasure." She cooed and raised her hands.

They both blended into the truck seats yet the could still sense one another through the bond. If she focused on it, Yun could see through the invisibility and Nal's gorgeous Succubi form would appear like a blurry ghost next to her. She let the power go and got out of the truck, "Stick close. We need to get to Hail without the officers seeing us."

"As you vish, Mistress." Nal said, her voice perky. She seemed to be in immensely better spirits with their new agreement after having Yun throatfuck her so readily. Apparently Gregarian's fucking left just that much to be desired that a simple, overflowing blowjob was enough to make her friendly.

Up the block they went and towards the front of the police station. The officer standing outside paid them no mind as he smoked his cigarette. He did look in confusion when the door's handicapped motor whirred to life, opening the door automatically but a moment later he shrugged it off.

They passed the front desk, slipped through the rear door and down the hall. The followed the signs that led up the steps and towards SI's secluded wing. The door creaked as they opened it. Yun went through first and was immediately surprised. For something as important as Special Investigations and with how much power they wielded, she had expected grandeur or at least a room full of staff.

Instead she stood in the doorway of a rather cramped little office space with a smattering of worn old desks set about. There weren't private offices except for two near the back and all the officers just seemed to be normal people.

Nal poked her in the back and urged her forward. They crossed the room towards the office that read 'Lieutenant Hail - Special Investigations Lead' and stepped in the open door. Almost as soon as she stepped in, Hail's glacial eyes flicked up and she sniffed once, "Close the door and drop the blinds. You're still technically in lock up. Nobody can see you up here."

They both stood there just looking at her.

"Come on, don't waste time. I've already had my best wizard tied up for a day sitting in a cell pretending to be a brooding demon and a confused Chinese girl." Hail said impatiently and she snapped at the door. Yun quickly closed the door and dropped the blinds. Nal let the spell go and they both faded into view. Hail nodded, "Alright, don't move a muscle."

The Lieutenant was suddenly holding a rather large handgun pointed straight at Nal. Yun's eyes widened, "What're you doing?!"

"She is a traitor. When a friend of mine went and looked at what happened in your apartment, she looked into the past. The demon was the one that set it all up. Her and a cloaked dark mage. So I am not taking chances." Hail said coldly.

"Stop! I know she is a traitor. But I handled it." Yun raised her hands quickly.

"Explain." Hail didn't move the gun.

"Nal?" Yun looked at the Succubus.

Nal explained everything that happened: Gregarian laying the girls corpse in Yun's apartment, his casting the binding between her and Yun, how she altered Yun's body and then played the part of an innocent slave. She explained the ritual and everything Gregarian had planned, including using Yun's untapped power as a sacrifice, and how Yun then proceeded to thrash the whole plan. Everything up to, "Then ve sealed the agreement vith a blowjob and now I am Yun's, not Gregarian's."

Hail grimaced and nodded, as though it wasn't that strange of news. She held the gun barrel steady on Nal's forehead, "What is stopping you from tricking us? Do you intend to betray Yun again?"

"Yun is. Vhen she overcame Gregarian's binding upon me and used the binding between her and I to assert her vill, she took command of me. I am truthfully hers to command zis time. I shant betray my Mistress and Gregarian's control is permanently broken." Nal said honestly.

Hail stared at her coldly for a second and then she gave a small smirk. She lowered the gun and put it back in a holster under her arm, "Good. Just so you know, she took advantage of you while you slept. She left the bit out that she had her way with your unconscious body."

"What the hell? You had your way with me while I was sleeping? More than the blowjob I woke up to?" Yun looked at Nal.

"It vas only a little. I fucked your pussy before I gave you a dick. I honestly didn't even plan the whole dick thing until I had nutted inside you. You were such a masterpiece zat I couldn't waste you." Nal shrugged.

"Oh you are evil. You took away my pussy after you did that. We're going to have a talk about this." Yun growled.

Hail snapped her fingers, "More important topics. I need to know what he is doing next."

She thought for a second, her tail flicking back and forth. Then she crossed her arms, "In all likelihood, he shall take some time to recover his power. Ze ritual was immensely taxing to prepare and it vas utterly ruined. He von't use that site again. A new one vill be needed and he is very picky."

"Underground?" Hail asked, pulling out a notepad to write down some points.

Nal nodded, "Certainly. A place of death. Zat chamber once held slaves and many died there. It gives some darker magic an edge."

Hail scribbled it down and stared at the paper, "You two need to be back in your cell before I get down there in ten minutes to let you out. We have had no conclusive evidence proving the murderer was Yun. There was no tool in or near the apartments that was consistent with the wound and the body was shown to have died a number of days before it was placed there. She is still the prime suspect but without some connection, I am forced to let her go. Such a person should remain in town through otherwise the investigators could take that as a testament to guilt."

"Gotcha. Nal?" Yun nodded and looked over at her. Their bodies faded once more and they stopped out of the office.

*******

Her apartment had been cleaned up and the crime scene tape was gone. A check for a few hundred dollars had bene cut to cover any damages or cleaning following the police department's intrusion and arrest of her. Then they were allowed to drive home.

Yun sighed as she closed the door behind Nal, "God, I am glad that is done with."

"It is not done. Gregarian is not a man to give up easily." Nal shook her head.

"No, the part with the cops. I thought the cops would be searching for me all day. Turns out Hail had a plan all along. They never knew I escaped." Yun chuckled.

1...45678...12