Arcana Pt. 02: A Succubi's Desire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here! Drink up! Yes!" Yun roared and buried herself down Nal's throat. Her cock tightened the passage further as it thickened from the enormous load. She poured it straight into Nal's belly and it didn't end quickly. She rode her face for at least a minute while her cock pumped and sprayed, loosing every ounce of cum her demonically enchanted balls could release. By the time she was done, Nal's tits ahd been raised a bit by the bulge of her belly. She drew back slowly and her cum-lathered dick dragged over Nal's dazed face, smearing her dark skin with tasty seed.

Nal drew in a deep breath once her throat was free. Yun would've been worried if there hadn't been such fire in her eyes. The way Nal was looking at her, the emotion in her face... It was an ecstasy like Yun couldn't imagine. Nal might claim to hate submitting, but that look alone told her that she couldn't experience a greater pleasure than being so strongly used. She coughed and turned back over. It took her a minute to get her shaky limbs under her and push herself up to a sitting position. Her iron-like erection didn't help the matter any either, and a veritable flood of wetness could be seen running down her thighs.

"Zat... Oh Mistress... By all the hells... I have lived thousands of years... I can't even put it into words." Nal moaned hoarsely, breathing heavily between words.

"I was worried I was going to hurt you. Seems kind of sick to do to someone during sex." Yun said, scratching her cheek, "But... You seemed to be enjoying it."

"Enjoying...?" Nal looked up at her as if she had said something strange, "Zhere is no way I can describe it. To feel such power upon me... To feel you holding my life in your hands like zat... To know you are finding such pleasure in abusing me to your desires... I can't even tell you all ze things I vant you to do to me, or the things I vant to do to you! Mistress, please!"

"I can't help but notice how hard your dick is. Want to get started on that list of things?" Yun was on her hands and knees and she wiggled her ass at Nal. Her balls and cock were dangling between her thighs and wetness from her pussy was dripping down them.

The Succubus was on her in moments. She pressed her flared horsecock to the newly formed pussy lips. They split and her enormous member sank inside. Yun's flooded pussy enveloped her readily and she felt her going deeper. More than a foot of Nal was buried inside her and Nal's massive tits pressed to her back.

Yun gasped with pleasure and her vision swam. She hung her head and breathed, "That's... That's not normal... That is a lot of dick."

"I might've given you a pussy like mine. Demonic elasticity. No fun if I can't put... All... Of me... In you." Nal grunted as she pushed her sheathe inside and sank up to her balls. Yun's eyes bulged out of her head and her cock slapped against her belly.

She felt Nal's tail twiddle against her clit and she moaned loudly. Her body was growing unbearably hot and her dick drooled constantly on the bed. Nal pulled back and pushed into her. The flared head of her cock dragged against her insides and sensations of blinding ecstasy coursed up her body. She gasped, "Nal! Oh fuck me! Nal, this is amazing! Jerk me off! Oh please, jerk off my dick!"

"Mistress, your pussy feels so hungry for my cum. You're clenching so tightly on me." Nal moaned as she hugged close to her. Her arm reached around and strong fingers clasped on Yun's aching shaft. She pulled on her thick foreskin and her hand grew sticky with gooey splooge.

Yun was panting and she moaned out, "Yes! Cum inside! Yes! Oh Nal! Fuck me, yes!"

"Anything for you, Mistress!" Nal groaned through clenched teeth. She jerked Yun harder and heat blossomed inside her pussy. A huge flood of demon cum packed her womb and erupted out around the monster shaft. It poured onto the bed and splattered over everything. Yun screamed and her dick started to spew its own load. Nal didn't let up at all. She kept pushing her hips and her hand moved faster than ever as it became greased with semen. She drove Yun's orgasm to near insane levels and pearly goo was pooling on the bed in a thick mess.

When Nal finally pulled out, Yun was gasping and her heart felt like it was going to explode. Her every nerve burned like the sun with pleasure and she could feel the spunk running in thick streams from her nethers.

Nal sighed happily, letting her cock spurt its last over Yun's messy ass and thighs. She sank back against the wall and smiled, "Amazing... You are the sexiest mortal... I have ever fucked."

"Gllrrrgglll." Was Yun's Incoherent response. Nal chuckled and turned over, laying down on the warm, soaked bed. She dragged over a pillow and closed her eyes.

A minute later, the bed stirred and Nal felt hands grabbing her ass. Her cheeks were spread and a sloppy cock flopped down between them. Yun leaned down and growled, "You think I can be done after that?" She grabbed Nal's shoulders and shoved herself up against her hot little hole. "I. WANT. MORE."

Her dick pushed inside her ass with a long moan from Nal. She rammed right to her balls and gyrated her hips, grinding hard against her sexy ass. Her balls were huge and heavy, loaded down with more seed than ever as her lust-fueled body overcharged them. Her hips dragged back and she began to rut Nal's plump ass with total abandon. She bounced off her soft flesh and wrenched her ass wide with every push. Nal was screaming with joy and her tail snapped about in a show of her happiness.

"Oh by the Fallen, I picked the right one! I picked the right one to fuck! Yun, you are amazing! Fuck my ass! Yes!" Nal screamed as she arched her back. She quickly lost herself to the pleasure of the anal nailing.

Yun's jaw was set and spittle ran down her chin. She rammed down hard and held herself there as cum blasted from her cock. Her fingers dug into Nal's shoulders and she shuddered. Well more than what could be considered sane amounts of semen poured into Nal's ass. She came and came and just kept going until Nal's insides felt hot and heavy. When Yun finally pulled back, cum was running in thick rivulets down Nal's asscheeks and drooling constantly from Yun's cock.

"Mmmm... Yun... This cum is so delicious." Nal swooned, biting her lip as she savored the sensation of fullness.

"I'm still not done. I don't see my cum running from your pussy yet." Yun said, groping her messy ass.

"You have more? Oh fuck the hell yes!" Nal pushed her knees under herself and raised her ass. Her dick flopped down and her pussy glistened in the dim light. She looked back at her, "Do it. Fill me vith so much cum that I can't move."

Yun smiled and raised her still-cumming cock. She wasted no time in splitting those dark purple pussy lips. Her insides were hot and slippery, oh so welcoming to her hungry cock. She nestled right up inside her and moaned happily. Her balls were feeling lighter but they still churned with a thick load ready to come out. She wasted little time in humping, her hands grabbing Nal's wide hips tightly. Her massive balls slapped wildly against the Succubi's huge sack as she fucked her hard. Cum was still oozing from her cock the entire time and it painted Nal's insides in a wonderful goo.

Nal was gibbering her excitement in little noises and cries, her body shaking with pleasure. It only grew better when she felt Yun's balls slap against her own. She propped herself on one elbow and grabbed her dick with her free hand. She jerked herself in time with the cock impacting her innards. Her heart fluttered with delight and she peaked quickly. Her dick began to spray more pearly cum over the bed. She didn't stop either, hand flying up and down her shaft. She drew out all the cum she could as her pussy sang with ecstasy.

"Here it comes! Ready?" Yun gasped, sinking inside and pushing together the sweaty, cum-splatered mess of their balls.

"Yes~!" Nal screamed, collapsing onto her side as her dick spurted half-heartedly.

Yun rode her down and clung to her plump hip, grinding her cock slowly as her cum flooded out of her. Nal laid beneath her, lost in bliss as her last hole was packed full to bursting with delicious cream. She breathed hard and didn't do much else. Yun was just slowly and gently fucking her to eek out the last of her load. Cum was an inch deep beneath their bodies and it soaked into the mattress. Yun didn't care, she just focused on pouring out everything she could into her Succubus slave.

When it finally ended with a light tingling up her spine, she pulled free of Nal with a sloppy plop. Cum rushed out of her and Yun scooped up a huge handful. She crawled over and held it to Nal's nose, "Good slave. Have a treat."

Nal opened one eye and smiled knowingly. She leaned forward and licked up the cum from her hand. When the last of the thick spunk disappeared between her lips and that long, demon tongue retreated, Yun laid down next to her.

"What a waste of a shower." Yun chuckled quietly.

"We can go have one together if you'd like." Nal pointed out.

"Not worth it with the bed so messy. Just hold me close until morning." Yun yawned widely and scooted closer. Nal wrapped an arm around her and nuzzled her neck, "Love you, Mistress."

*******

CHAPTER 10 - SOME LESSONS TO LEARN

Hail kicked off her boots and stripped her socks quickly. She stepped up onto the practice mat in the Police Station's basement gym across from Caroline.

"So what're we doing here? You worried I'm not doing my job well enough?" Caroline asked.

Hail smiled slyly, "No, no. Up until now you and Katelyn have performed up to everything I expected out of you. But since the incident with your mother, we've not come up against anything big. It occurred to me this morning that neither if you have had any formal training."

"So that's it then? You just want to teach us how to kick more ass? Where's Kate then? Why send her off with that Dom chick?" Caroline raised an eyebrow.

"Different training. Dom is one of the top magic users in the world, she can train Kate better than I could even hope to. I barely know any magic at all." Hail said, tossing her coat aside and pulling off her shirt so she stood similar to Caroline, pants and an athletic bra.

Caroline scratched her head, "So you know shapeshifting then?"

"Nope. I figure you and Draconis got that figured out. I'm just gonna kick the shit out of you and then you're gonna learn." Hail laughed and raised her fists.

"So what, just brawling? Don't want me to use claws or fire?" Caroline raised her own fists.

"Oh hell no. Use anything you want. Er... Well, you should probably skip the fire anyway. Don't want to burn the station down." Hail shrugged and in the blink of an eye, she had leapt forward two paces.

"Whoa!" Caroline yelped in surprise and brought her arm up to block. Hail's leg was a blur as she whipped a roundhouse at her head. Caroline barely stopped it and even then, she staggered a step and grunted with the effort.

"Fight! Fight woman! Try and take me down!" Hail roared as her blood began to pump. She threw a left and a right. Caroline dodged the first and took the second to the shoulder.

The shapeshifter snarled in response and her body shifted, flesh growing and changing in seconds. Thick, heavy fur spread over her and she grew six inches in height. Muscle grew in powerful, ropey bulges up her arms and legs. Her eyes were red and feral as her hands and feet became enormous bear paws. Hail's next punch caught her in the middle, mid-shift and she was driven back a step.

A deep roar bellowed from the half-bear Caroline. She leapt at Hail and brought one huge paw sweeping down for a crushing blow. Hail effortlessly sidestepped it and spun around in a graceful move. Her momentum was perfect and she carried her arm around to drive an elbow into Caroline's side. The muscle and bear pelt did a wonderful job of absorbing the blow, but Hail was still strong enough to drive it home. Caroline roared again and twisted, swinging with all her might at Hail.

"Whoop!" Hail dropped and rolled backwards, letting Caroline's huge paws hit the ground. The impact made the room shudder slightly and Hail noticed it. The girl wasn't well practiced, but when you could hit like that, you hardly needed to be.

So imagine what a force she could be when she was? Hail smiled and charged in again, low and swift. She slipped around Caroline's next wild attack and grabbed her by the knee. She turned and heaved, upsetting Caroline's balance. She let go and spun, driving a fist right beneath Caroline's shoulderblade. The giant bear girl stumbled and Hail pounced again. She hit her low and with force, taking her stumbling leg away and up. A few hundred pounds of angry fur struck the ground and Hail leapt up on her.

She stood on Caroline's broad chest, hands on her hips, and said, "What happened? Do you know?"

Caroline growled, "You were faster than me. I couldn't hit you."

"Okay. So try something faster then. You're a shapeshifter, use it." Hail stepped off her and took her place again.

"What if I hurt you?" Caroline asked as she got up. The fur seemed to grow lighter in tone and her body thinned out. Stripes of color played through the now yellow fur and her eyes became cat like. Her paws shifted more feline and her legs grew springier.

"What if? Well, just see if you can. If you manage it, I'll deal with it." Hail said confidently. As Caroline took her place and looked her way, Hail spread her legs and clenched her fists at her sides.

Caroline rushed her, a yellow blur, and swept deftly around her. She brought her claws up to strike and Hail brought her fist down in just the right place. Caroline's own speed worked against her and Hail drove four knuckles straight down into her skull. The cat girl fumbled her attack and fell to the mat. She groaned in pain at the blow and huddled there, paws wrapped over her head.

"Okay. So what about that time? Was it speed again? You were fast. I didn't move my feet at all." Hail said, standing over Caroline.

She rolled over with a groan, shame in her eyes. Hail helped her up as her fur faded away, "I guess I don't know what went wrong the first time. You're just better than me."

"And that's why we're here. No transforming this time. Give yourself a bit of muscle to keep up with me, and stand there. I'm going to run you through some forms and show you some counters." Hails said, gesturing to the other side of the map. Caroline nodded and took her place.

*******

"So what're we doing?" Kate asked as Caroline and Hail left the office.

"You two are short on training and with some big players in town right now, we want you to be up to snuff. From what I've seen, you two are damn good for amateurs. You still have a lot to learn though so I'd like to help you alone with that." Dom said, raising a hand. She moved it in a circle and a large oval appeared before her, a portion of space-time sinking out of reality. Through the hole, Kate could see a large empty beach. Dom stepped through it and gestured for her to follow.

She did and a strange sensation washed over her. Her legs wobbled and her heart fluttered. She felt a million things rush over her nerves as if she had just traveled around the world in moments. Her body swayed and she barely kept herself upright. Behind her the portal swirled shut.

"What...?" Kate gasped.

"This is my personal realm. Using my magic, I created a tiny bubble universe outside our own. Here, I control reality. It's where I come to relax." Dom said, gesturing around her.

Kate took it all in for the first time and realized what was so strange. The beach was just one side of a tiny deserted tropical island. Around them, water lapped at the sand and waves rolled in slowly. Yet a mile out, she couldn't see anything more. No horizon, nothing. It was as if the world just ended and blank black sky took over. There was no blue, nor clouds above them. Only a single small white disc of light hovered above the horizon.

"This is wild. You made this? How did you do it?" Kate said in awe.

"A lot of talent and a lot of experience. I'm very good with space-time magic. The first lesson you need to learn about being a proper magic user is imagination. You need to be able to twist and churn your powers to use them in ways not easily thought of. Creativity is the only limitation to a wizard." Dom said.

"What do you mean?" Kate asked.

"Say I ask you to lift this." Dom raised her hands and a large block of stone appeared out of the air between them. "What would you do? What kind of spell would you employ?"

"Um... A force spell. Like this." Kate said, raising her hands. A large rune appeared in glowing blue lines before her. The ground rumbled and the block began to rise into the air. She groaned with the effort and dropped the spell only after a few inches.

"Obviously. The most direct approach. I would instead do this." Dom raised one hand. For the first time, Kate saw her use a rune. It appeared in glittering gold and black light before her. There was a whisper of power and the block began to rise, as did a few inches of sand beneath it. It rose to eye level, tumbling lazily as the sand rose around it.

"What kind of rune is that? I've never seen that before. You used so little power. How?" Kate was enthralled as she reached out to touch the block. It twitched at her touch and began to roll another way.

"Gravity. I used a rune that caused the force of gravity to invert. But that spell is still limited by the rune itself. If I wanted to throw the rock using that magic, I'd have to direct another rune to twist gravity again. Or I would've had to use a different rune entirely. Its far too constrictive. So this is where Wild Magic comes in. The next step in learning the magical art." Dom twisted her hand. The rune disappeared and a fluctuation of gravity flitted through the air. The block suddenly turned over, shot up, spun around and fired out into the water with an enormous splash.

"Wild magic? The books Alex gave me never mentioned that." Kate said uncertainly.

"That is because Alex was a close minded egotist. All his passion was for serving his evil master, not growing in the art. All real practitioners must move into Wild magic at some point because when you are caught in the moment, you can't use runes fast enough. They're too complex to be swift and too restrictive to allow true imagination." Dom explained and Kate looked at her in confusion.

"But why?" Kate asked, "How is runic magic too slow?"

"You have a collection of runes you are capable of using. What happens if you are set upon by an enemy or a disaster that your runes can't cover. You have precious seconds to act. Not time enough to design a new rune for a new spell." Dom said with a wave of her hand.

"But I have done that. I make up new runes all the time." Kate retorted.

"Oh sure, you can twist or alter a rune you know well enough. But you can't create a complex and intricate new rune from thin air in the span of a breath." Dom shook her head, "Not unless you're a master Arcanologist."

"I'm telling you that I have. Coming up with new runes is easy. Alex tried to tell me I couldn't just learn the basics of magic in a few days but I did! I've got an eidetic memory, everything in my head stays there in perfect clarity." Kate argued in exasperation.

"Every young mage goes through this. Every one uses runic magic as a crutch and because they can make a fireball or a cryoblast spell on the fly, they think they are a true Arcanologist. What's the most complex rune you've made up on the fly? Show me just how good you think you are." Dom sighed, waving her hand idly in impatience.

Kate furrowed her brow and thought. It took her a moment to decide, "Uhh, probably a month ago when we took down a fire elemental. It had made its den in the underground beneath an apartment building. It was volatile and dangerous, we had to contain it. I didn't know how dangerous until we got there and it broke free of my prison spell in seconds. If we didn't act fast, it could detonate itself and that would collapse the area we were in and likely set the entire apartment on fire above."

1...678910...12