Archangel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lucifer, once Heaven's greatest, was now a wraith. He fell forever. Once he had fallen, the dark angels were rounded up and sent to Hell. For years, he plotted revenge. He saw the truth. In their own way, ordinary women and ordinary men were more dangerous and evil than Hell's darkest demons. Demons had no conscience, but humans did. The humans were a blight upon creation. Lucifer raged against them, and for this reason, he was nearly destroyed. He felt that Heaven's Maker preferred the humans and no longer loved His angels.

I saw all of that. Lucifer's spirit wandered the Underworld, bodiless for eons. He was still the Lord of Hell, more powerful than any dark angel but he was so far less than what he once was. He was not that different from ghosts. He was a wraith. He raged against the Heavenly Power that nearly destroyed him but he was helpless. He was once second only to God in sheer might, now even the lowest of Heaven's angels shone brighter than him in angelic appearance. How frustrating and humiliating that must have been.

Finally, he returned to Earth, and inhabited the body of a man. While in human guise, he retained some of his god-like powers. At last, he had a body. His angelic being fused with the flesh and blood of the dead man, reanimating the body. He was back! He sought the Vessel, the woman who would bear his offspring. Me.

I looked at Luke....and saw both his angelic nature and the fleshly form he inhabited. He was beautiful. He was greater than any man and greater than any angel. At least in my eyes. Ordinary mortals, both men and women, were a selfish and cowardly lot. Angels were no different. Useless, the whole lot of them. I smiled at Luke. We had so much in common.

I was the rebel back in my days at the police department. I refused to serve a corrupt institution. I was tired of treating rich bastards and their token bitches like royalty. I walked out on the police force because it had become corrupt and no longer worth serving. The being who stood before me walked out on Heaven because he found it no longer worth serving. He was kicked out. I walked out. We were so very much alike. Kindred. I kissed Luke's hand, and knelt before him. He looked at me gravely. Yes, I knew what I was doing. I wanted to be with him. He was the one I had been waiting for. For him, I would sacrifice my humanity and my immortal soul. When I rose, he took my hand in his. And I was changed. I saw the world as he saw it, through the eyes of the great ones, and not like a mortal woman. And from that moment on, we were together. Just me, him and the growing miracle in my womb. He would be a precious one, this offspring of ours. Part human, part angel, and greater than both. A messiah in his own way. The future master of the universe, destined to bring about the fall of humanity. Our pride and joy.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Blimey!

I took a look at the other comments and had to groan at some of them. Me, I thought this chapter was aces! I think I'd have added traffic wardens and the inventor of hangovers to the list of the defo damned lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Wow!

Ok....here I go. *stands on MY soapbox for a bit* 1. WHO are YOU to tell a writer what to write and what NOT to write? Let me also say that YOUR opinions reflect in YOUR comment. You are apparently a christian who has the same narrow-minded approach to FICTION. *get's off her soapbox with a grin*

Now, to the author, loved the flow of the story and the vividness of the main characters. Keep up the good work and just shrug off the negativity.

UrbanRustUrbanRustabout 16 years ago
Wow, I loved the story!

people seem to have gotten a little emotional over the premise of the erotic story, but here we are reading it and entrapped by creativity and sheer erotic power.

thank you for making this because there are just not enough Angel/Fallen angel/Demon + human stories out there and i've always been satasfied with reading your stories.

Please, continue to write stories like these for I enjoy them greatly and know that you know to ignore the other negative comments here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Purely based on your own opinion

You're personal views are openly exposed in your storIES.

1 You don't want to come off as a woman hater, so to cover up your tracks, you say more bad things about woman...then BAM! state in one sentence of "men are bad too", compared to your 3 sentences of why women are bitches. I would say that you've gotten a heartbreak by a she-devil in the past, and it tends to show. You despise both...but you can tell which gender you think more devilish.

2 Your characters absolutely HATE the world. Seriously. Haven't you realized that human folly is created by free will? We are ALL born innoncent, but our lusts for power, acceptance, fame, fortune. Well...let's just say that people tend to go to depserate measures to get these things, at others expenses. Then they're hearts grow cold in love's absense. Or they might be sadists. You are a sadist. Rather than marvel at the wonder of the world's creation, you see each imperfection and blemish. No I'm not saying to view things through rose coloured glasses, but there are two truths. One in the deprivation of the broken, and one in the richness of the good people's souls. You're devil is a bully, rather than see how the world COULD turn out, (evolution), (unless you believe in history repeating), the general public may find redemption. HAS the world gotten worse or better? Your lucifer wants to kill off everything right away. Even the good people who still wish to live will perish. Funny thing is, the Anti-Christ is not good. He leads souls astray. He wants destruction and chaos. Your lucifer reminds me of the kid with the magnifying glass over the ant hill. I can't even TELL the DIFFERENCE between your heaven and the earth. THERE IS a difference. Also angels do help the inferiors, (us), yes, because human beings are not pitiful demons. A consience is a beautiful thing! You despise the human race, frankly, because we KNOW the DIFFERENCE between right and wrong, yet we often choose the wrong. If demons have no coinsience, then techincally angels shouldn't! What makes your lucifer so special? The bible states he is the equivalent of evil. So the demons are created in his image, just as we are created in God's image. Clearly, jelously, hate, greed, lust, anger. All those things lucifer possess...HUMAN QUALITIES! He despises humans in his jelousy. He adopts THEIR qualities. Also, you mention angels over and over, yet not God. Why is this? Is God undescribable? Unmentionable? If these are just stories, I think the creator of all this mischeif should be held responsible.

Also you have a liking for black people. That's nice.

I'm just observant. And I loathe lucifer, on his ill-wished-poorly-based views. You have to value life. Without life there is no love. Humans ARE pathetic because we are exposed to such cruelty, and we strive to survive. We fear death, we hate ourselves take it out on others. You MUST realize though, we live on a faulty system, and in heaven there is no need to worry about something as basic as food, and lack of money. There is no poverty there. Therefore peace results. THAT, is the difference. The simplicity, keeps order. When lucifer witnesses the human cruelty he is revolted, but why is this God's fault? God loves equally. In the boringness of heaven, isn't he allowed a little experimentation? After all, lucifer did fall in love with one of his faulty humans!

Don't curse me for the lenght of this rant. Free speech people can backfire on you! Also, these kinds of debates are expected considering the position this story has put you in. Also about that anthill comment. This work of fiction replaced your name with lucifer. Not because of his power, but you put your own views and essense into his character. Frankly your whole outlook is a charade. I believe you are that bully on the anthill. Or at least you only wish to be, and because of your powerlessness you express your deathwish of the human race in your stories. You don't value life.

If you're wondering...yes I am a female virgin. A sexy bitch too I might add. Females tend to be more emotional than men, and when their "whims", needs, aren't catered too, then their hearts too grow cold, (get bitchy), because of the unresponsiveness they recieve.

This is only one of my many theories, so don't take it seriously, because I have one that's completely different. But yes the lonely are often cold little buggers. Like me. But have you ever considered why everyone is so bithcy? Even the silent are bithcy, they just never express it in words, but rather in actions. Or they just become reserved.

I give you a good rating on your creativity, and yes for stating the obvious evils of our society and race. But I do hate you, because I love life. Death envies it. Earth hasn't expired...yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What is fiction?

I personally liked this story. Even though I am agnostic. From what I know, it would seem to me that the bible is the greatest work of fiction in the history of mankind.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Labyrinth Breed Selene succumbs to the Minotaur's breeding frenzy.in NonHuman
The Innocent Bride A sheltered young woman finds herself wed to a stranger.in First Time
Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Witch And The Demon A young witch is force to breed.in NonHuman
Dragon Prince Married to a stranger - maybe not even human.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories