Archive Room

Story Info
You're the new girl in the office.
882 words
3.71
13.5k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You are the new girl in the office. Sitting opposite I often find myself watch you, transfixed by your inner beauty. Every morning my attention focused on you as you apply your lipstick, a strangely erotic moment. Although I struggle to keep my attention on my work, I find myself attracted to you. Odd moments such as watching as you cross and uncross your legs, gazing at your thighs. Or when helping you out with a piece of work. Standing behind you , leaning over you my eyes drawn to your cleavage revealed by your low cut top. As our friendship builds we email each other, gently flirting at first. Becoming more flirtatious. More sensual. More erotic. Naughtier.

I open an email. My eyes scan the body of the message. There is something we need to do in the archive room. A file that needs retrieving.

I rise from my desk as I see you head towards the door to the archive room.... stacks of boxes... if anyone asks we are looking for something....Not for the first time I watch your ass as you saunter into the room....taking the opportunity to check out your ass....closing the door behind us....then locking the door....trapping us inside.....I grab you...my hands reaching around from behind wrapping around your waist....kiss your neck.... I feel your body stiffen slightly....perhaps from nerves or the surprise....then I feel your body relax....almost melting into me.....relax I mutter quietly... my hands run up and down your sides...you feel the my cock against your ass for the first time as it presses against you.... you moans slightly as I reach for your breasts... cupping them in my hands... you pushes into me, breathing harder now...I feel your nipples stiffen in my hands.

I whisper in your ear, "I want you. Now."

You nod. Looking at you your face is slightly flushing red...you don't look me in the eye....but you slowly unbutton your blouse....taking your time...the waiting a perverse form of pleasure....you are wearing a little black lace bra...Reaching down you unzip her skirt... allowing it to slip onto the floor...without looking I already know what you are wearing...I remember the saucy email....a pair of tiny black panties...black fishnet stockings held up by suspenders.....Looking deliciously kinky....my eyes running over your body....becoming focused on your erect nipples visible through the sheer fabric of your bra....your hands reach behind your back...gently unclasping the strap....allowing it to the floor...my eyes transfixed as my cock strains against my trouser....

"Your turn."

I remove my jacket and chuck it onto one of the archive boxes. My hand then unbutton my shirt... slowly taking it off as you watch...I spot you unconsciously licking your lips....as I pull it off my muscular torso encased in a thin layer of hair...my stomach flat, with just the hint of a six pack...then I remove my belt...pulling it deliberately through from my body....my trousers remain firmly in place...perhaps help up by engorged cock, clearly visible...a slowly unzip them and allow them to fall to the floor....wearing just a pair of designer boxer shorts my cock appears to be straining to get out...

I don't quite want to make the next move... before I know it you have grabbed at my boxer shorts and rapidly pulled them down...your hands stroke the head of my cock making it harder...stronger...feeling even longer...Pulling me towards you....falling to your knees....I can feel the warmth of your breath....feel my desire growing with every second....I can almost feel your mouth, but you have not yet touched me...

Suddenly, you engulf my cock.... Takes as much of my throbbing manhood into your mouth as you can fit...The shock causes me to emit a moan that I struggle in vain to suppress as you work you mouth over the length of my shaft....you slide up my cock...your hands pumping the shaft as your tongue explores the head...

I want more...Grabbing your waist I pull you to your feet....My hands pulling your panties from your body and tossing them away. Leaning your body up against a stack of boxes...my fingers sliding over your pussy....before I let my finger slide inside it...you are already wet...I feel you contracting against me.

I pulling your legs apart....Gently laying your body down against the cardboard boxes...guiding myself to the entrance to your pussy....I slide in....Your pussy is already almost dripping....We both grunt almost silently...trying to avoid a commotion....thrusting into one another...harder...faster...I feel your legs wrapping around me..the feel of the silk stockings sliding over my ass...as you pull me deeper into you....my hands slide around behind your ass...squeezing it.....pulling your cheeks closer to me....as I thrust deeper into you...neither of us are able to stifle the sounds of out pleasure...not caring who would hear us....I feel your legs shaking....your legs flailing around almost uncontrollably kicking the boxes of useless material around....a...boxes begin to shake...wobbling before crashing to the floor...we don't care.....our faces becoming flushed....our skin greased with the sweat of our exertion....I begin to feel your pussy tightening and quivering around me...as I fire my cum deep inside you....

As I slide out from you. Lying on top of the boxes for a second before hastily getting dressed...As we return to our desks we can see other people seem to be looking in a strange way at us....