Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

"Four years ago, Jerry got the opportunity put his business degree to work as a production manager for the company he's working at now and quit Minuteman."

At this point I was getting impatient and wanted more of the meat of the story. "OK, but how does that lead up to you sleeping with Mark? I mean, I could see how you might, though I doubt you'd do it, and how Jerry might condone you sleeping with the buyer to make him loyal to Jerry's product line... if the commissions were big enough. But now you haven't got to the point of the dating, and Jerry's no longer needing him to buy. So now I really am confused."

"Jerry and Mark, over the years, had developed a friendship that went beyond business and after Jerry changed jobs, they continued the twice a month golf games. We occasionally went to dinner with Mark, just like we did when Jerry was selling, only now it was just as friends and Mark sometimes picked up the tab. At that point, Mark and I had flirting down to a science and flirted without any reservation. Jerry was so used to it he just laughed at us when the sexual innuendoes and double entendres started flowing. We both enjoyed the banter and didn't stop just because Jerry didn't need Mark's business any more. If anything, it stepped up a notch with Mark threatening, on occasion, to figure out a way to make it all happen.

"I have to admit at that point, I did entertain some sexual fantasies about it. It didn't help that Jerry, in the spirit of the game, would tease me as went to bed and made love about being all hot and horny because of Mark.

"Now to the point you've been waiting for. A little over three years ago, Jerry came home from a round of golf with Mark. He was acting a little... I don't know, uneasy ... nervous? Anyway, I asked, 'How'd the game go?'

"'Ah, I shot an eighty-six and Mark shot a ninety-two.'

"'So you won,' I said.

"'Yeah,' he said without much enthusiasm.

"'You don't sound too happy about it. What's up?

"'Well, Mark was having a lousy day, fighting a slice. You know he's usually a better golfer than I am. But today, he was fighting to just keep the ball in bounds. I won the game, but he made an incredible shot on the seventeenth. We... we had a bet on it and I lost.'

"I just looked at him waiting for him to continue, but he just looked down. 'What kind of shot and what was the bet?' I could tell he had bet something he shouldn't have.

"'You have to picture this shot. The seventeenth is a dogleg right and a par five... a really difficult hole. Mark's tee shot ended up in the deep ruff, almost into the woods. When we found it, Mark was studying just how to make the shot and got out his pitching wedge. He looked up and said, "Would you look at that?" and pointed through the woods. I looked there was a narrow opening to the green, you could just see the flag to the right side.

"'Mark said, "I wonder if I could put the ball right though there? It's only about seventy-five yards."

"'Not on a bet,' Jerry told him.

"'On a bet, I'd try it,' Mark replied.

"Well Jerry told me about the bet but I didn't get the whole story until after all was said and done, that is until after I my third date with Mark. What Jerry told me was that Mark wanted to bet more money than Jerry could afford to lose and even though Jerry was sure that Mark would never make the shot, his sense of honor wouldn't allow him to bet when he couldn't cover the bet. So Mark suggested that if he lost, he'd pay Jerry the money and if he won, Jerry would allow him to ask me out on a date. Jerry told me he pointed out that he couldn't make me date him, and Mark just said that all Jerry had to do was to tell me that when he asked, if I wanted to I could go out on the date with him. Long story short, Mark made the shot and finished the hole with a birdie two.

"I've got to tell you, I was a little ticked about that. Jerry pointed out that if I said no, which he figured I would, that would be the end of it. That even ticked me off more. Jerry made a bet that he thought was a sure thing and hedged his bet by assuming that he'd never have to pay off, that is I'd turn Mark down for the date. I liked Mark and it bothered me because I knew if Mark had missed the shot, Jerry would have taken the money and Mark wouldn't have even blinked and paid up.

"Jerry then had the gall to ask if I was going to accept the date. I thought when I heard about it that there was no way I was going to date anyone, not even Mark of my sexual fantasies. But I didn't want to give Jerry the satisfaction of knowing that right then, so I said, 'I don't know, I'll have to think about it.'

"That seemed to bother Jerry and I was glad. I wanted him to sweat a little. I waited him on pins and needles waiting for the dreaded call from Mark. But all week nothing and nothing the next week as well and I'd talked to him when he called to confirm their tee time that Sunday. During that time, I had plenty of time to stew about it and the more I stewed the angrier I got with Jerry. Mark was a friend and he made the bet assuming it wouldn't cost him anything if, by some slim chance, he lost. If Mark had called the first week after the bet, I'd have apologized profusely and turned him down, but after giving me two weeks to stew on it... well Mark called that Sunday of their next golf game. He told me that Jerry had just left the Nineteenth Hole. 'I understand Jerry told you about our little bet the last time we played,' he said. I confirmed that he did and Mark continued, 'I was thinking about asking you to go to dinner and dancing next Saturday night. Would like to do that?"

"Well, hell. Dinner and dancing was pretty much the same thing we'd done hundreds of times before. The only difference was that Jerry wouldn't be along. I figured that would serve Jerry right. I could get a good meal, and enjoy an evening of dancing. Mark's a much better dancer than Jerry and Jerry's no slouch. For me, it was win, win. Jerry would get taken down a notch or two and I'd have a great evening, so I said, 'Sure, I'd love too.' Mark told me he'd pick me up at seven. I couldn't wait for Jerry to get home. I was going to enjoy telling him I had accepted Mark's invitation.

"Jerry got home about and hour later and I casually mentioned, 'Mark called me after you guys got through with your game today.'

"'I thought he might. He asked me today if I'd told you about the bet,' he said as he put his clubs away.

"He started for the kitchen and I said, 'He's picking me up at seven Saturday evening. We're going to dinner and dancing after.'

"Jerry almost fell over, he stopped so fast. He turned around and looked at me with disbelief in his eyes. 'You accepted?'

"Of course. You'd have taken his money if he's missed that shot, wouldn't you? So it's only fair that losing should cost you something too.'

"'You accepted,' he said, shaking his head. Clearly he never considered I'd accept.

"'You told me that it would be OK to accept, didn't you?' I reminded him.

"'Yes, I did, but I never thought you would.'

"'Well you thought wrong.' I smiled it was good for him to get smacked with reality. I figured he'd learn not to make stupid bets.

"'Well then,' he said, 'I guess I need to take you shopping.'

"'Shopping?" I asked.

"'Yes, as a condition of the bet, I have to get you a new outfit for the date.'

"'You mean a I get a new dress out of this deal?'

"'Yeah, ... and everything that goes with it,' he admitted.

"'Cool, maybe I should date Mark on a regular basis,' I joked.

"Somehow he didn't seem to think it was funny. He swallowed hard and said, 'Why don't we get it over with. Grab your purse and let's go.'

"He went back out to the garage and when I got there, he was waiting in the car. I climbed in and he headed out. He drove straight to the mall and never said a word. When we got there, he was like a man with a mission. He led the way. Usually, when he goes shopping with me he follows and I lead. He marched us straight to Nordstrom's.

"'Jerry, Nordstrom's is kind of spendy. I usually shop a Penney's or Sears,' I told him.

"'I know,' he said, 'but this needs to be something special. It's part of the bet. Everything you wear is supposed to be new and very nice. Something in the eye candy range. Think of it as kind of a prom date. It's not every day you get to go out with someone else.'

"Now usually, Jerry doesn't have much of an active part selecting what I buy. If I ask, he'll give an honest appraisal of the dress I'm trying on, but choosing them is my job. This time he went straight to the cocktail dresses and started looking through the racks.

"'What size do you wear?' he asked.

"'A twelve.'

"He moved down the racks to that size and quickly had three for me to try on. I was amazed. I took the dresses and went into the changing room without really looking at them. That's when I really got a shock. I generally wear pretty conservative clothes, that is not much skin. They might be tight fitting or the skirts flirtatiously swishy, only a little on the sensual side and Jerry tells me I look good in them. But these... these were something a real hottie would wear. They were all backless, with short swishy skirts and two of them would show an exorbitant amount of cleavage. I had to take my bra off to go out to show Jerry.

"As I modeled them, Jerry looked at me with a strange look... a sad kind of hunger in his eye. 'The black one, I think,' he decided. It was a halter top dress that my boobs were nearly spilling out of and would need something to corral them if I didn't want them exposed when I made a sudden move. It was way beyond 'dress to impress.' Not quite slutty, but close. I'm sure my mother would have said slutty.

"'Are you sure? I don't have a bra I can wear with this dress,' I asked

"'That's the dress,' he assured me. 'We'll get a bra too. Everything is supposed to be new, bought especially for this date.'

"We paid for the dress and in shoe department I ended up with a pair of black strappy sandals that I can only describe a CFM heels."

"CFM heals?" I interrupted.

"'Come Fuck Me' heals. You know very high spikes, the kind that are sexy all by themselves. You could wear them with a pair ratty jeans and still look sexy." I nodded but was a little shocked. Marge didn't usually use that kind of language. "From there, it was straight to Victoria's Secret.

"'We'll find something in here that'll go under that dress,' he told me.

"I went in started looking at their selection of strapless bras, but I really couldn't see anything that I thought I could wear with that dress. As I looked around for Jerry, he was talking to one of the sales clerks. He was gesturing with his hands and she was nodding. She walked over to me and said, "Hi my name is Karen. Your husband tells me you have a special date coming up this Saturday and need a bra to go with your new dress."

"'That's right,' I confirmed.

"'Is the dress in that bag? Can I see it?' she asked.

"I took the dress out of the bag and held it up. 'Very nice,' she said. 'I think we have something that should work. Let's go into a fitting room, so I can get your measurements.'

"She led the way and fitted me for a very revealing, black bustier with six garter straps. It was very low in the back and the front came up stiffly to hold the cups almost independently. The cups were demi cups and barely covered my nipples. She also came up with a pair of matching bikini panties that would barely cover my pubes. It only stood to reason that I had to get new stockings... silk of course; after all we were going for quality. They were my first pair of real silk stockings.

"I didn't know if I was being outfitted for a prom or a wedding night, but it was sure something special alright. She urged me to put on the stockings to gauge the full effect. 'Of course,' she told me, 'if you're going to be out for any length of time, you'll want to wear the panties over the garters. Trust me when you need to pee, you don't want to struggle with six garters to get your panties down. Then there's the problem with your stockings sagging and needing to be pulled up and smoothed before they can be reattached. I know most men think that a woman who does that is just giving them easy access and want's to get laid, but it just practical. Then again, maybe this weekend you might have that in mind. Your husband seemed to be excited as he described what he wanted for you. It's a real turn on for men to have their women in bed with stockings and heels,' she continued with a devilish grin on her face. I'm sure she thought the 'special date' was some significant anniversary or perhaps his birthday and me being eye candy as his present. All I knew was that standing there, dressed like I was, I looked like some guys wet dream.

"'Did you want to give your husband a preview, or did you want it to be a surprise?'

"'A surprise, I think.'

"'Maybe you should try on the dress so you can see how it works together.'

"So I ended up with both the dress and the heels on and I did look striking. Definitely eye candy. I never thought of myself as a hottie, but as I looked in the mirror, I began to feel like one. Mark was going to be the envy of many a man who saw us. I wouldn't have chosen either the dress or the heels myself but I did look good. With the bustier on, the dress really accented my cleavage and the heels made my legs look like they went on forever. The outfit was definitely a mans idea of what a woman should wear.

"Karen persuaded me to show Jerry what the whole thing looked like. I kind of thought it would be nice to twist the knife a little. When he turned and saw me his eyes bugged out and his mouth dropped open. 'You look great,' he stammered as I did a slow turn. His look made it all worthwhile. Losing the bet was costing him big time.

"I didn't show him the lingerie until Saturday as I got dressed for my date with Mark. But I'm getting ahead of myself. When we got home from the mall, Jerry told me that I should make an appointment at my salon on Saturday for the works. Pedicure, manicure, facial and my hair done. 'Man, I thought, Mark was really thorough in the prep for the date. All in all, it must have cost at least as much as Mark had bet, if not more.

"Well, come Saturday I went to the salon at two and came back looking a million dollars. They even did my makeup for me. Jerry insisted that he be there when I dressed. He wanted to make sure that I wore everything thing I bought. So I had him get my outfit out of my closet while I bathed. I took a nice long bubble bath, being careful to not muss my hair or makeup. I came out of the bathroom in only my robe. Jerry was sitting on the bed looking at the bustier and panties. He had a deer in the headlight look in his eyes as he looked up.

"I smiled and dropped my robe. He didn't know that I also had a Brazilian wax at the salon as well. His eyes bugged a little as he saw it. I picked up the bustier and put it on as he studied my pubes. Next, I heeded the advice of the lady at Victoria's Secret and put on my silk stockings. When Jerry realized I was wearing the panties over the garters, his mouth dropped open and he breathing seemed labored. I smiled as I pulled the panties on. Jerry's lips much have been dry because he licked them, twice. I slipped my feet into the sandals and asked Jerry to fasten the straps for me since it was hard to bend over in the bustier. I could have managed, I did at VS, but I just wanted him to do it.

"I turned to look at myself in mirror. I could see Jerry just behind me to the right. We both studied the effect. After determining I was really over the top, I looked at Jerry. It was obvious he was aroused. I'm not sure how he managed to keep from jumping my bones right then and there. I was hot, I knew it and he knew it. When I put on the dress, it only toned it down enough to go out in public. I still looked way too hot for a married woman... especially a married woman who didn't have her husband at her side.

"Just then the door bell rang and I asked Jerry to get the door while I put on my jewelry. Dressed the way I was, I wanted to make an entrance.

"He paused at the doorway. 'Oh,' he said, 'the final instructions according to the bet is that you should pretend you're still in college for this date and respond to things just as you would have in college,' and walked briskly down the hall.

"I've got to tell you, that set me back. I had to spend some time thinking about just what that really meant. I know I've made some references to my wild college days, but I don't think you realize just how wild they were. In my junior year, I let loose all my inhibitions on Spring Break and as a result, I found out I liked sex; I mean really liked sex. After that any guy that looked good and could come up with a mostly private place got laid. Sometimes, I even arranged the place. Jerry knew that. We met on the plane on the way back from Spring Break my senior year. We discovered that we went to the same school and would have some classes together Spring term. A month later, he asked me out and got lucky before ten o'clock and again before he took me home. After that, we were an item. He asked me to marry him and I told him, before I accepted, that he wasn't the exception when it came to my dating habits. I said in plain language that I had had more that a few one night stands and that nearly all my dates ended up getting lucky before the night was out. I didn't want him to be surprised if he heard later that he married a slut. He wanted me anyway. But you know, as soon as I accepted, it Jerry exclusively. It stayed that way until that night.

"When I came down the stairs I thought Jerry would pass out from hyperventilating. Mark just looked at me with lust in his eye. When Mark found his voice, he said, 'I feel like I'm back in college, picking up my date for the spring formal. I wish I'd bought you a corsage.' I was sure the college reference was just twist the knife a bit for Jerry, because once while flirting with Mark I told him that if I'd met him in college he'd have been a notch on my bedpost and Jerry had heard me say it. But now I'm sure it was to remind me that was how the date was suppose to go.

"'Shall we go?' Mark asked.

"'Sure,' I responded.

"Jerry hugged me just before I went out the door and I was sure I could feel his erection on my thigh and he trembled slightly as he whispered in my ear, 'Just like college.' At the time I thought he might be afraid that it might end up just like college. Now I'm not sure that it wasn't just excitement about the probability that it would."

I have to insert here that what follows, Marge's description of her date with Mark, blew me away. We'd made casual comments about our sex lives, but never, never had either of us got down to the real nitty-gritty detail of what went on in bed or even the foreplay that led up to going to bed

"The date started out with Mark acting the perfect gentleman. He offered me his arm to the car and opened my door for me. I sat on my side of the seat and we exchanged pleasantries and flirted as he drove across town. It was almost like any other time he'd driven going out to dinner, except Jerry wasn't there. I was in the habit of folding up the center console and sitting between them.

"Dinner was at a new restaurant and lounge across town that featured live music and dancing on the weekends. We waited in the bar with a drink while our table was being readied. Once seated for dinner, Mark had heard me order dinner many times so he ordered for the both of us. We shared a bottle of wine over dinner. A better vintage than I was used to, I might add. After a light desert, we went back to the lounge as the band set up. We were mostly through with our drinks when they began to play.

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers