Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

"'Would you care to dance,' Mark ask rhetorically. He really should have just stood and taken my hand. I mean, we were there to dance after all. The early music of the evening were catchy numbers like you'd see on 'Dancing With The Stars.' Of course, on a crowded dance floor there was no room for the kind of theatrics you see there, but there was a good bit of quick turning and half steps to be in the right place and an actual twirl or two. We really had fun. It wasn't at all like when I found myself at a lounge dancing with both Mark and Jerry. Jerry's no slouch on the dance floor, but compared to Mark, he's a talented amateur to Mark's professionalism. Mark is good enough he covers for my missteps and makes them look planned. After the first set, and another drink, the music turned more to the romantic style and many of the dances found me snuggled into Mark's chest as he moved us around the dance floor as if we were one body. It was so easy to move with him holding me close like that. As he moved, I was anticipating each move and was only a micro second behind.

"At the break before the third set, we managed two drinks, having danced the entire set without resting. As the music slowed down more couples braved the dance floor making it more and more impossible to do more than clutch each other and dance in small circles.

"It had happened when Jerry and I had Mark along and I had danced with him, I felt his erection. Always before, he had pulled away, being the gentleman he is. But that night, he just pulled me against him. At first I was shocked, then I found it exciting to have that pulsing member pushing against me. I mean, it was old married me that had him turned on. Let's face it. Your husband is supposed to be turned on by you, but when another man, a good looking man who could have his pick of women is turned on by you it's exciting. With out thinking I was pushing back. Of course that only aroused him more and made it easier to feel it. I was getting hot... I mean really turned on.

"I think he could sense it, because he nuzzled my neck, lifting my chin with his nose. When it was sufficiently raised, he turned his head and kissed me sensuously. As his lips touched mine I had the fleeting thought that I was married and shouldn't kiss him, but Jerry's voice rang in my ears, 'just like college.' What the hell, I thought, Jerry said I should act like I was in college and no way would I have not kissed a hunk like Mark in college. I only took a nanosecond to pass that thought. With that I kissed him back. When I responded, he dropped my hand and put both hands in the small of my back and sensuous became passionate. That got to me even more turned on and my arms went around his neck as we continued to sway to the music, all pretense of any kind of dancing lost in the lusty embrace.

"We broke the kiss when we were jostled a little by a drunken couple dancing next to us. 'It's getting crowed in here,' he observed. 'How about we find some place less crowded?"

"'Fine by me I told him breathlessly.' We settled up our bar bill and climbed back into the Lincoln. This time, he folded the center console into the seat back and indicated he'd like me to sit next to him. I slid over feeling like a coed again. He reached across to dig my seatbelt out. I looked at him and his lips brushed mine so lightly I wasn't sure he hadn't changed his mind about kissing me again.

"'That was nice in there,' he said, looking into my eyes. 'I'd like some more.' With that, he put a hand behind my head and kissed me again. Tongues wrestled and arms groped while passions soared. We necked like teenagers for an untold time... more than a few minutes. We only stopped because a couple of guys in the car across from us pulled out and tooted their horn at us yelling, 'Get a room.'

"Embarrassed, I fastened my own seatbelt as Mark started the car. 'We were going to find a less crowded place to dance,' he said as he pulled out into the street. Once pointed in the general direction of town, he put his arm around me and I leaned into him, putting my left and on his leg. We drove by several dance clubs, only to see their lots full and lines standing waiting to get in. Mark had soft music on the radio and it was kind of nice to be snuggled up to him like that. Once again, my mind played Jerry's last words, 'just like college.' He rubbed my shoulder, giving it a little squeeze. I returned the favor on his leg. In doing so, my arm bumped a lump in his pants. I know I should have just pulled away, but instead I looked down to see his arousal and stared fascinated.

"I was sorely tempted to put my hand on it, but I resisted. Even in college I didn't do that kind of thing on the first date. I always waited for the guy to make the first move. I didn't touch him until he had bared some significant skin. But I was oblivious to the world around me as I contemplated just what I might do with a tool that was obviously larger than Jerry's seven inches.

I have to tell you that was too much information. I never really wanted to know just how big Jerry was. But I didn't say anything, because I'd promised to try and not interrupt.

"After a time the car came to a stop and Mark lifted my head and kissed me again. That started another round of necking that included him feeling me up. Even with his hands outside my clothes, it was definitely was having an erotic effect on me. Somehow, I noticed it we were in a parking garage and came to my senses enough to ask, 'Where are we?'

"'I think I've found a place where we can dance that isn't crowded. Want to go inside, or stay out here and enjoy the moment?'

"'I think we better go inside. The last time we were in a parking lot it got embarrassing and we didn't do as much as we've done here. If we stay here we may do something we'll regret later.'

"Mark smiled and said, 'Let's go inside then.'

"As we got out, I looked around. 'Where are we?" I asked again.

"'A very exclusive, intimate club. By invitation only,' he smiled as we approached an elevator. Once the elevator doors closed, he drew me into a kiss. I was still worked up from the session in the car, so I got right back into it. This time since we were standing, that erection if found so fascinating in the car again poked into me as it had done on the dance floor. It was Mark that moved so that it found the spot that felt so good. I pulled back when the door opened, thinking there'd be people there and we were caught, but no one, just an empty hall.

"I should have got it when we got in the elevator, but it didn't hit me until we got off. We were going to Mark's condo. Jerry and I've been there before, but we always parked on the street. This was the first time I'd been in the underground parking garage. His condo is only a few doors down from the elevator and we were quickly inside. As soon as the door closed I was in his arms again. I was weak in the knees when he finally let me up for air.

"'Let me put on some music and we can dance,' he told me leaving me to catch my breath.

"He went to the stereo and opened his CD changer and after only a couple of minutes, loaded five CD's in it. I had time to wander over to the patio and take in the view. -- I'll have to take you there sometime the view is magnificent. -- When he came to me, soft music was gently filling the room and he had lowered the lights. He took me in his arms as we began a slow sensuous dance. I was taken by his gentle touch and the strength that was just under the surface, a strength that could have taken what ever he wanted, but was held in check by this gentle man. We became one as we swayed around the room. Pausing, he opened the patio door with one hand and danced outside. Completely in the shadows, we had the city spread out below us and the music enveloping us.

"It just seemed right for him to kiss me and for me to return it. For just a moment as the CD changer changed disks, I thought about Jerry. His voice rang, 'Just like college,' so I went with the flow, just like college. We must have danced for more than an hour because the CD changer ran out of songs. By this time, he had danced me inside. 'Would you like to rest?' he asked.

"'Sure,' I replied.

"We sat on his couch and immediately he kissed me. After that, I was only aware of his kissing me and touching me; time passed unnoticed. When he opened the zipper on my dress, I felt a twinge, and again it came, 'Just like college' and I ducked my head as the halter top was lifted over it.

"After that, things were kind of a blur until I was coming down from a massive orgasm. I remember my boobs hanging out of my bustier; I remember his hand between my legs, working me to a lather. I don't remember what happened to my panties, but they were gone. I remember being carried to the bedroom, but I don't remember what happened to my dress. I remember being in a sixty-nine position with the biggest cock I've ever had a hold of in my mouth. The whole while, I'm having mini orgasms one after another.

"Lost in the passion of what was going on I don't remember the switch that put him between my legs which were wrapped around his waist so I could pull my ass off the bed to meet his thrusts. As I came down from that orgasm I was aware of him pulsing inside of me. 'Just like college,' I thought. 'Just like college.' We disengaged and lay quietly, his arms around me. At that point the alcohol and post orgasmic bliss caught up to me and I drifted off to sleep.

"I was awakened some time later by Mark moving in his own sleep. I had time for reflection at that point. I lay there, looking at this naked man who had just giving me the fucking of my life. I went over the events that led me to eagerly accepting his advances. 'Damn Jerry,' I thought, 'why did he have to make that bet... the bet that include the, "just like college" clause? He knew I was a slut in college. Hadn't I been up front with him about how I'd fucked anything in pants before I hooked up with him? Didn't he know that when he released me to react "just like college," my defenses would be down and this could, almost assuredly would, happen?' I began to get angry. 'Serves him right. He knew, he damned well knew. He just hoped I'd say no to the date. Well fuck him. I'm going to enjoy my one night of freedom to the max.'

"I reached down to Mark's cock and was surprised to find it semi erect. He twitched, but didn't wake up. I got really brazen and simply went down on him, knowing that even asleep, that magnificent cock would respond. It didn't take long until he was fully erect and moaned putting his hand gently on my head.

"'Did I wake you,' I said, looking up with a mischievous grin.

"'Got me up and woke me up! I think you want to get laid again.'

"'I think you're right,' I said laying back to get ready.

"This time there was none of the frenzied instinctual coupling. It was more a dance, a 'horizontal mambo,' if you will. Only in this dance I was leading. He returned my favor by giving me some outstanding head. Something Jerry has never done when we're going for a second round. It didn't seem to phase him that he had deposited a significant amount of cum there, in what turned out to be, just an hour ago. His tongue slithered up and down, darting in and out. Then he slid his thumb in and began to suck on my clit. An orgasm built quickly. After getting me off orally, he came right up and mounted me.

"He plunged right in to the hilt. His strokes were slow on the way out and fast on the way in. Each time he rode up on me dragging that gorgeous tool down my clit in an excruciatingly, wonderfully stimulating manor. The technique rekindled my waning orgasm in a New York minute. It built rapidly and soon I rolled into a multiple that seemed to go on forever. When I could stand no more, he thrust in deeply and grunted out his own climax. We both lay absolutely still moving only enough to catch our breath

"Still inside, he raised his head and looked at me, 'God that was great.'

"'Yes, great.'

"He pulled out and lay back I caught myself about to drift off again and looked around for a clock. It was 2:30. 'Mark, I need to get home soon.'

"'OK, the bathroom's in there,' he told me, point at a door on the side of the room.

"I went in, wet a wash cloth and wiped the sweat off my body. I took a moment to wipe my pubes as well, trying to stem the flowing secretions. When I came out of the bathroom, I checked the time. Three o'clock. 'Oh God, Jerry's going to wonder what's taking us so long to get home. The bar's been closed for a half an hour we should be home any minute.

"'Mark, what am I going to tell Jerry when I get home? Look at the time.'

"'He'll just think that we stopped for some coffee or something. Here, here's you dress.'

"He had already picked up my bustier and stockings and put them on the bed. I quickly put them on and Mark, fastened my sandals for me and helped me into my dress and said, 'Don't worry, Jerry won't be upset. I'll have you home in no time.

"With that, we went quickly to the car. It was nearly four in the morning when we pulled up in the driveway. I was relieved when I saw the house was dark. Mark walked me to the door and gave me a toe curling kiss just before I went inside. I closed the door quietly. With any luck, Jerry's asleep and I can get into bed without waking him, I thought.

"I crept slowly up the stairs and into my walk-in. With only the moonlight from the bedroom window, I stripped, dropping everything on the floor. I grabbed a nightie off the back of the door and slipped it over my head, wishing I'd worn a longer gown the night before. I'd heard nothing from Jerry, so I thought I was home free.

"When I slipped into bed, I was in for a surprise. Jerry pulled me to him and kissed in a way that paled the kiss Mark had given me at the door. Before I could blink, he reached down between my legs and dipped two fingers into my sopping wet slit. I thought sure he would explode. The evidence I'd been fucked was obvious. Instead, he climbed between my legs and slipped into me, immediately began fucking me. He didn't make love like he usually did; he fucked me. Normally, Jerry doesn't have any premature ejaculation problem, but that night in less then two minutes he exploded in me, mixing his cum with the two loads Mark had put in there.

"Jerry rolled over on his back breathing raggedly. 'Did you have a good time tonight?' he asked.

"'Yes,' I answered meekly.

"'Good,' he said and rolled over and was asleep like somebody threw a switch.

"I couldn't sleep that easily. I tossed and turned for over an hour. I know because I saw the sky lightening up before I drifted off and didn't wake until noon. Then I was afraid to get up. Jerry was probably downstairs waiting to light into me. I mean, can't a man tell when he's getting sloppy seconds? Well OK, so technically, it was sloppy thirds. Mark got his own sloppy seconds. The house was quiet as I lay there for nearly an hour.

"I knew I had to face the music sooner or later, so I got up to take a quick shower. It was then that I realized just how out of it I was last night. I didn't even take off my make up. I was just too fixed on trying to sneak into bed without waking Jerry. Yeah, lota good that did me. After cleaning up and showering, I went to my walk-in and picked up the discarded clothes. I searched and searched for my panties before I realized that I neglected to put them on last night. God what a slut I was. I couldn't even get dressed properly. Now, Mark has a trophy. But what about Jerry. There's no way he can believe that I didn't screw Mark. I came home, undressed in the dark, he woke up and found my pussy sopping wet, got sloppy second... thirds... whatever, then he wakes up and see is wife hasn't bothered to even take off her make which is a mess.

"Stalling for time I made up the bed. When I got around to Jerry's side, my foot hit his cell phone laying on the floor just under the edge of the bed. I picked it up, and it came to life. It was still on and open to a text message from Mark. The time stamp on it was pretty nearly the same time as I came into the house. It was a cryptic message which read, '3 4 3.' That's it, just three numbers, '3 4 3.' Each separated by a space. It wasn't three hundred forty-three. It was three, four, three. I put it on the nightstand and finished with the bed.

"Standing with nothing to do, I again noticed that the house was quiet. Curiosity finally got to me and I ventured down stairs. The quite began to worry me. Jerry didn't have any place to be that morning that I knew of. I realized I was hungry and needed some coffee so I started for the kitchen and on the way I peeked into the garage and Jerry's car was gone. I fell to my knees and cried. He's left me. Sometime next week I'll get divorce papers. Then a scarey thought hit me. Crap! He's gone after Mark.

"I ran to the kitchen to phone Mark, but there on the bulletin board next to the phone was a note. It said,

"'Marge,

Joe's is going out of business and everything is half off. I'm going down there to see if I can get that new driver I've been talking about. If I get it, I'll be out on the driving range for a couple of hours. Jerry'

"I was panicking for nothing. Just then I heard the garage door opening. I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"'Sleeping beauty has awaken,' Jerry said as he came into the kitchen. To spite his easy going mood, I wasn't sure he wasn't setting me up for a kill. I thought, 'Maybe he's just waiting for me to breakdown and confess before he tosses me out or finds a non manufacturer recommended use for that new driver.' It was an irrational fear.

"'So, did you have a good time last night,' he asked.

"'Oh yeah... I did...' I told him about the new restaurant and lounge, what we had for dinner and the name of the band that was playing and what their music was like.'

"'Well, I'm glad you had a good time. If... if you were free to do so, would you do it all again?' He seemed to emphasize the word all just a little, but I couldn't really tell. Maybe it was just me thinking about it 'all.'

"'Well, ... yeah, if I was free to do so, then I guess I would,' I told him and then quickly added, 'Mark's a good dancer,' like that's why I'd want to do it again. Not the real reason, he knows how to screw my brains out.

"Jerry closed his eyes and swallowed like he was having a hard time with something. 'Well good, 'cause he had a good time too and I think he'll be asking you out again and if he does, well I'd be OK with you going... if you want too.'

"I was flabbergasted. 'Do you know what you just said? You just gave your wife permission to date another man. I mean, I ... I ... you...'

"'Look you had a good time, he had a good time, I enjoyed having complete control of the TV for the evening. And nothing more's likely to happen on the second date than the first.'

"That part was true. Nothing more could happen... everything that could happen already happened on the first date. I was thinking, I don't dare let there be a second date. I knew that if there was a second date, Mark would be after me no holds barred and there was no reason for him to think I wouldn't be receptive. What's more, if he was anywhere near as slick as he was the first time, there would be no reason for me to believe I wouldn't. But I was in denial, big time. I just kept telling myself there would be no second date.

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers