Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 02

Story Info
A friend has cuckolded her husband.
10k words
4.27
62.1k
23

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy. No one in their right mind should participate in the activities the characters in this story do. If you don't like cuckold stories don't read it.

Chapter 2

It goes on, Second Date.

"Things got back to normal. We usually see Mark at least every other week, what with the every other Sunday golf date. About once a month, we go out to dinner with him and often dancing after. Mark sometimes brings a date, but not always and never the same girl. According to Jerry, Mark likes to play the field. If he does date a girl more than once, it's not exclusive. Most women don't hang around long, even for the great sex, if the relationship isn't going anywhere. If they share his feelings on sex and relationship they to don't want to be tied down either.

Then she laughed. "I know there are women who share his views. I was one and until Jerry, I didn't hang into a relationship more than a few weeks. Oh some guys did get a repeat fuck, but they were one night affairs.

"Why did you settle down and hang in with Jerry?" I wanted to know breaking my rule not to interrupt.

"There was something different about Jerry. I mean he was interested in me as a person and when it came to love making, he didn't even undo his pants until I got off and gave every impression if I wanted to deny him actual sex, he'd be OK with it. Of course I nearly ruined his pants getting them of him, so he could stuff his cock up me. And, well, he's pretty good at that part too."

"I'm sorry," I said. "I promised not to interrupt. So, if you were so determined to not have a second date, how did Mark manage to get you on a second date?"

"Well, that didn't happen for a while. Mark called me on Tuesday while Jerry was at his bowling league, and thanked me for the date. It was a curious call, because it was so benign. When he started talking I thought that he'd make reference to our romp in bed, but instead, he talked about dinner, the dancing and how much he enjoyed my company. He asked how Jerry had acted after the fact. I told him that he was great about it, but I didn't recount our conversation about it being OK if I wanted to date him again.

"Things settled back into the usual routine, only when Mark was there, the flirting seemed to go up a notch and included some light fondling. That is; he patted my butt, rubbed my back in the sensuous spot he'd discovered on our date... that and I'd catch him being obvious about enjoying the look of my body, undressing me with his eyes. He also didn't seem to be self-conscious about Jerry seeing him do it... either the looking or the touching. The thing that really struck me as strange at the time was that Jerry seemed to accept the touching and ogling as just another part of our flirtation, which as I said, had gone into high gear.

"A little over a month after 'the date,' Mark got a promotion at work and told us he wanted to celebrate and couldn't think of anyone he'd like to celebrate with more than Jerry and me. He invited us to go out to dinner and dancing, his treat. Jerry jumped at the invitation without even consulting me. I thought that since Jerry would be with us it wouldn't be much different than all the other times we'd been out with Mark, so I didn't make a big deal of it.

"The night of the celebration, I complained, 'I don't relish the idea of wearing pantyhose on a hot evening like this.'

"Jerry looked me over and said, 'Well then don't. You've got a nice tan, what with wearing shorts so much. Just put some lotion on your legs to give them a little sheen and go without. No one will notice. Beside, I'm sure you won't be the only woman out tonight with bare legs.'

"Such a practical man, my husband. I took his advice only to have him insist that he also pass judgment on the dress I would wear. After looking at several of my dresses, we settled on a wrap around that had swishy skirt which stopped about four inches above my knees. 'Perfect for dancing,' he said.

"The place we went was the same one that Mark had taken me on our date. I was a little apprehensive, but tried not to show it. I don't know if he arranged it or not, but it was a little unnerving when we were escorted to the same table Mark and I sat at and were waited on by the same waiter.

"'Nice to see the two of you again,' the waiter said, smiling at Mark and I. 'What can I get you tonight?'

"Mark ordered for me without consulting me, but when ordering for Jerry, he asked his input. The order included the same wine as before and the evening began to take on a deja vu feeling, only Jerry was there as an observer. The conversation was eerily the same with only minimal comment from Jerry. When we went to the lounge, we ended up at the same table as before, with Mark and I sitting in the same place as we did that night. Because of the third person drinking we hand ended up with a second bottle of wine and I was already a bit tipsy by the time we had our first drink of the night. All I could think of was the last time we were here. I replayed the entire evening in my mind, including the part at Mark's condo. By the time the band began to play, I was beginning to get aroused by the memory.

"'Shall we dance?' Mark asked. I looked a Jerry. Always before, when we were out with Mark, I had danced with Jerry first. Jerry just gestured toward the dance floor. So I danced with Mark. Once we were away from the table, it really was like we were on that date again. This band wasn't like the last one. They started out with more romantic numbers. Mark pulled me close and nuzzled my neck. I was concerned with Jerry's reaction to the intimacy of the way he held me. It wasn't like when the three of us had been out before where he held me and looked me in the eye as we danced and talked. No, this dance was the dance of lovers. I kept looking back at the table to gauge Jerry's reaction, only to see him stoically watching us. I couldn't read him.

"When the set was over, Jerry had fresh drinks waiting for us. As a matter of fact, the whole evening, I didn't have an empty glass. Neither the wine at dinner nor the drinks there in the lounge. Mark smiled at Jerry. 'Thanks for the drinks,' he said. 'Marge here, is quite a dancer, don't you think?'

"'She is indeed,' Jerry smiled back. 'You guys make a striking couple. I could watch you dance all night.'

"We had two drinks before we went back to the dance floor, that is Mark and I. This time he pulled close and I could feel his erection right there, not ten feet from Jerry. I shot him a look and he just lifted his glass in salute.

"Mark danced me away from the table and quickly had both hands at my hips and as we danced, he put his erection in the most erotic spot. He kept a hand on my butt, holding me close while the other rubbed the erogenous zone on my back. The wine, the drinks the erotic dance began to get to me. I was having flash backs to our date and the reactions were the same. There was something naughtily erotic about another man pressing his hard on into my crotch with my husband right there.

"By the time the band played its third set, I was turned on and had trouble remembering that this wasn't our date, but that Jerry was there at the table. I had even given into Mark kissing me when we were sufficiently away from the table. At least I think we were away from the table, I really wasn't too aware of just where we were on the dance floor. The place was getting crowded and we decided to sit out a few numbers. As we walked back to the table, Mark's erection was obvious. I stepped in front of him as we approached to hide it from Jerry. I didn't want a scene, but when we got to the table, Mark stepped to the side, facing Jerry, with his arousal evident at eye level. Jerry acted like he didn't notice.

"I could feel my own arousal and excused myself to the ladies room. I entered a stall and tried my best to dry myself between my legs. As I pulled my panties back up I realized they were sopping. Not just the crotch, but the fabric all the way to the waist band had wicked my juices. I took them off and dried myself again. I stepped to the sink, pulled a couple of paper towels and wrapped the soggy undies and put them in my purse. After touching up my makeup I headed back to the table. By the time I got there, I was having second thoughts about taking my panties off. I should have just bought a sanitary pad and tried to sop up the juices that way. As it was, I could feel them begin to trickle down my leg. Still, I was feeling deliciously naughty, walking through the crowd with no underwear on, maybe that was part of the problem.

"Mark was signing a credit chit. He smiled as I walked up. 'It's getting a little crowded in here,' he said. 'We've decided to find a place that's less crowded.' Putting a hand in the small of my back, he escorted me out to the car. Jerry followed discretely behind, as if he didn't want to be in the way. By the time we reached the car, I had nearly forgotten he was there. Mark turned me and gave me a quick kiss and opened the door for me. I slid in hoping that Jerry hadn't noticed the kiss, it was quick enough.

"After we were on the street, Mark put his arm around me and pulled me close. I glanced at Jerry. He was pointedly not noticing. At the first stoplight, Mark turned and kissed me on the temple and rubbed my shoulder. Mark glanced at my lap and smiled then drove on when the light turned green. I looked down and to my horror, my wrap around had pulled in such a way as to exposed my left leg nearly to the hip. What's more, the fabric was caught in the seatbelt and there as no way I could discretely cover up.

"While I was stressing over that, Mark's hand slipped off my shoulder and caressed my boob. My brain was screaming, NO! NO! But my body was reveling in the sensation. I was torn between physical desire for what I'd had last time I sat here with Mark's arm around me and the fact my husband was as close as he was, well, nearly. I looked at Jerry and found him with his head back on the headrest and breathing though his mouth with his eyes closed. I was afraid. He could open his eyes at any moment and see Mark taking liberties. It was one thing on our date. That was pay off on his dumb bet, but there, then at that moment it was a wife allowing a man to touch her. I hoped that Jerry would just keep his eyes closed and not make a fuss.

"Then Mark upped the ante. His hand found bare skin and slipped inside my dress. My breath caught and his fingers fumbled their way inside my bra. My arousal shot up a hundred points as his finger began circling my nipple. My God, he's feeling me up with my husband sitting right next to me. I should have been outraged and hollered but my desire was on fire and the kinkiness of it all had a death grip on my sensibilities.

"Mark made no pretense at finding another club. He drove directly to his condo. Once we were in his parking spot, he looked over at Jerry and nodded. Jerry opened the door and got out. I started to follow, but Marks arm around me pulled me back. He kissed me, fully on the lips with a passion that wouldn't be denied. It was contagious. I felt the passion and was lost in returning the kiss. When my senses kicked in, in what I hoped was only a few seconds, I pulled away and followed Jerry out of the car. Jerry acted as if nothing unusual had happened and was waiting at the elevator.

"Inside his condo, Mark simply walked over to the stereo and powered it up, hitting the play button on the CD changer. As the music filled the room, he dimmed the lights and took me into his arms to dance. I don't know if he set up the same CD's in the changer or just hadn't bothered to remove them but the same songs played in the same order. Jerry sat in an over stuffed chair in the corner and watched us dance. Mark danced us over to the patio and opened the door. I thought we would have been more in the dark on the patio, so when he wanted to take liberties again, I just elected to not make a fuss. Big mistake, he got to me easily. As the CD changed, we were off to the side and his hands were roaming freely over my butt as if searching for something. He stopped, pulled his head back and looked down at me.

"'Naughty girl,' he chuckled and pulled my dress up to plant a hand on my bare butt. He then kissed me passionately. The state of mind I was in did nothing for my sensibilities. The intimacy of his touch inflamed me. As if he wanted to be caught by Jerry, he began to dance again, keeping one hand under my dress on my bare butt while he pulled me into his now throbbing member. I was beginning to panic. As we danced in front of the open patio doors, I looked in vain to see if Jerry could see us. I half expect him to call out demanding to know just what the hell we thought we were doing, but nothing. At the other end of the patio, he stopped again, putting both hands on my butt, under my dress. He pulled back a little as his hands came around to my hips, his right finding the split in the wrap. Quickly, his left slipped in behind the skirt of my dress and moved back to my hip again effectively making me nude from the waist down in front. Hands back on my buttocks he pulled me forward pressing his throbbing meat into my bare pubs, only his pants between me and his sex. He kissed me a tongue tangling kiss while moving one of his hands up my back.

"That move saved me from screwing him right then and there. I felt the night air on my bare behind and pulled away.

"'I... I... need to... to dance with my husband,' I stammered and forcefully pushed him away. I sidestep and made it through the patio door. I found Jerry sitting right where he we left him. I pulled him to his feet. 'Dance with me,' I told him. He put his arms around me and I molded myself to him. I was astonished to find out he had a throbbing erection. He began dancing, pulling me to himself the way Mark had. As the CD changed, he kissed me with a kiss of passion that made me want him right then. I turned to Mark who was watching from the patio door.

"'We need to go home Mark. Can you take us home now?' I asked.

"Look, if you need too, you can stay the night. I have a guest room, you know.'

"'We could...' Jerry started.

"Torn between passion and sensibility, I cut him off. 'Mark, please, I need to be in my own bed tonight,' I pleaded. 'Please take me home now.'

"He looked defeated for a moment, then he looked at Jerry and then back at me. 'OK,' he said, 'but I get one more dance.'

"I looked at Jerry and he just nodded his head and stepped back. Mark came to me and swept me into his arms and began to dance. Jerry sat back down as Mark's hands began to roam my backside, pulling me into his still stiff member. He nuzzled my neck and ground his pelvis into me. I felt myself slipping, My God, I thought, he's trying to seduce me right here in front of my husband.

"Thankfully the CD changer ran out of disks at that point. 'OK,' I said, 'you've had your dance. Can we go home now.'" I looked at Jerry, wondering just what the hell was going on. Calling on all the inner discretion I had, I walked toward the door. If they hadn't followed me, I don't know what I would have done. My body was crying out to be screwed. Mark made it plain, he'd be happy to oblige and Jerry, ... Jerry didn't seem to have an opinion about that idea. When I got to the door I opened it and turned to see Jerry following me. I stepped outside and walked to the elevator. By the time it showed up, Mark had joined us.

"No one said anything, on the drive home. Uncharacteristically, Mark walked us to the door, still acting like my date. As Jerry unlocked the door with his back to us, Marked pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't long and there was no tongue involved, but there was plenty of passion in it. Jerry walked inside without looking back. Reluctantly, I pulled myself away from Mark and left him standing there as I closed the door. I don't know if he expected to be invited inside or not. But I knew I had to get away from him. Jerry was halfway up the stairs and I hurried after him. In the bedroom, we attacked each other.

"We didn't make love, we fucked. I was so hot that I didn't even notice how horny Jerry was. Looking back, he nearly raped me... that is if you discounted my trying to rape him. The sex was intense and repeated. We literally fucked until we dropped. I woke in the late morning thinking I'd had the wildest dream of my life. If it hadn't been for Jerry sleeping naked next to me and the clothing strewn around the room and the smell of sex in the air I might have believed it was a dream... a dream or a nightmare.

"I got up and picked up all the clothes and saw them to the hamper. I threw a sheet over Jerry and went to the guest bath to shower. I figured he needed his rest. After I dressed, I went to the kitchen and made coffee and had some cereal, just to put something on my stomach. I decided that I needed some space to wrap my head around what had happened the night before. I didn't want to have Jerry confront me until I knew just what I had to be accountable for and what I needed to hold him accountable for. I was sure that he would blame me for everything, but I was sure that he shared the blame. Isn't your husband supposed to be your protector? Well, he stood, or sat by and let things happen.

"I know that I was some at fault for the happenings. I chose to not make a big deal out of it when Mark started on the dance floor. I mean, how do you tell a man who's fucked you that it's not appropriate to rub his hard on into you? God, haven't you had plenty of men who haven't fucked you do that kind of thing? I did in college, even before I turned into a coed slut my junior year. What I had to answer for was liking it and responding to it. After last night, Mark could call me a prick tease, I thought. It was true. I knew he was turned on, gave him every indication I was turned, allowed him to fondle me without complaint. I couldn't understand how it even happened. Mark acted like we were on a date and Jerry acted as if he were the third wheel on that date. I had a lot to think about.

"I left Jerry a note it simply said:

Have some errands to run. Be back later. Marge

"I just went for a drive out the interstate until I came to the falls. I parked and walked up the old highway a ways and found a little used park next so some lessor falls and sat. The woodsy atmosphere and the sound of the rushing water had a calming effect. What I decided was that when Jerry hit me with my transgressions, I'd just let him rant and throw myself at his mercy, while gently reminding him that he had made me the stakes in a bet and that changed my relationship with Mark. I'd suggest that maybe we should limit our contact with Mark. Then, when he was ready to talk calmly, in the most un-confrontational way I could, I'd ask him how he could sit back and allow it all to happen without complaint. I would ask him if he didn't see right from the first time I danced with Mark that night that there was something going on? I felt he needed to see that he wasn't without blame in the situation.

"I decided that I'd stop by the mall and pick up a few thing just to back up my story that I had some errands to run. Imagine my surprise when I got home and found Jerry calmly watching golf on television. When he saw me, he simply waved and sipped his beer. I went about fixing dinner, waiting for him to determine the time was right to call me to account.

"It never happened. Jerry treated me just like he always did after we'd been out with Mark. He did observe that it appeared I'd had a good time on the dance floor. I thought that was his opening gambit for laying into me. So I just shrugged my shoulders and nodded. He smiled and said, 'Mark had a good time, but I think he really wanted us to stay the night. We could have, you know, if you'd wanted to.'

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers