Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 03

Story Info
A friend has cuckolded her husband.
8.4k words
4.01
61.1k
17

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/18/2022
Created 09/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers

Disclaimer:

This is a fantasy. No one in their right mind should participate in the activities the characters in this story do. If you don't like cuckold stories don't read it.

Chapter 3

Third Date Conclusion.

"I was thinking, after two months, that I might just survive all this with my marriage intact. I mean it seemed as if it was all behind me when, after one of their golf games, Mark came in for a cold one. We were all sitting around the kitchen table and he reached in the inside pocket of his windbreaker and said, 'Look what I've got.' He put two tickets to the Backstreet Boys on the table. 'They're playing in Seattle, September 6th, a week from this coming Saturday.'

"'Oh God, I love the Backstreet Boys,' I told him.

"'I know, when I had a chance to get these tickets I thought of you. Do you want to go?'

"'I'd love to, but Jerry doesn't like the Backstreet Boys and certainly wouldn't drive all the way to Seattle to see them. I mean if it was a local concert, I might bully him into it, but not in Seattle.

"'I know Jerry doesn't like the Backstreet Boys, but I do. I thought you might like to go with me,' Mark told me.

"I looked at Jerry and he just shrugged. 'If you want to go, go. When will you ever get another chance to see them? You know I'll never take you,' he told me.

"Red flags went up. I knew I shouldn't go anywhere alone with Mark... 'But the Back Street Boy,' I thought. 'I don't think that's a good idea. I mean it's a three hour drive and all.'

"'Look,' Mark said, 'I've already got the tickets. They're VIP tickets. They entitle us to the meet and greet party after the show. It'll be great! You'll get to actually rub elbows with them.'

"I looked at Jerry again, but got no support. 'It's too good a chance to pass up,' he said.

"'Can I think about it?' I asked, knowing full well I should simply turn it down. But I was thinking, 'The Backstreet Boys, when will I ever get a chance again?'

"'OK, but if you don't want to go, I'm not going to go by myself. So don't take too long. I'll have to put these up on Craig's List or eBay or something. I hope I can get most of my money back.'

"'I'll let you know by Wednesday,' I promised.

"After he left, Jerry looked at me and shook his head. 'What?' I asked.

"'I never thought you'd turn down a chance to see the Backstreet Boys. You've only been a fan since you heard their "Black and Blue" album. You once told me that their song, "Get Another Boyfriend" was written for you. Now here you have a chance, not only to see them in person, but go to a meet and greet party and you didn't jump on it.'

"'I just don't think it's a good idea to drive up to Seattle with Mark.'

"'Why not? You went to the Concours with him and between that and the dance and the drive down the valley, this concert won't be that much more time spent with him. Besides, you said you had a good time with him.'

"'Oh boy did I have a good time,' I thought, 'if only you knew.' 'But a three hour drive.'

"'Trust me,' he said, 'there'll be people who'll travel a lot longer than that to see them. We both know you have the hots for Nick Carter. Maybe you'll get lucky. With a little luck you might kiss him... or if Mark'll leave you alone with him, maybe more,' he grinned.

"'Just what are you insinuating? More? Maybe there was a time in my life, but now... well, you never know where he's been.'

"'OK, I was just kidding, but really I think you should go. You know those tickets cost over a hundred bucks a piece.'

"'I told him I'd think about it.'

"And think about it I did. Finally I reasoned, 'Three hours to the concert, three hours of music and three hours back. Actually, the distance is an advantage. I mean it'll be well after midnight when we leave the concert. Probably closer to two AM. By the time we get back it'll be getting light and I can just tell him to take me home. Jerry'll be there this time.'

"On Wednesday I called Mark and told him I'd go. But I've got to tell you I was nervous everyday 'til the concert date, worried that I'd made the wrong decision. Every time I brought it up, Jerry told me I was committed. If I was going to not go, I should have said so up front.

"Finally, the sixth came and I got dressed in some practical Capri pants, hoody and some sandals. Nothing sexy, just practical. I didn't want to give Mark any ideas. It's a long way to Seattle. Mark was to pick me up at three and we'd get some dinner on the way. He was at door five minutes early.

"I called up to Jerry, 'Mark's here, I'm leaving.'

"'I'll be right down. Don't leave yet. I have something for you.'

"'Now what?' I wondered. I'd already started out the door, so Mark and I waited in the car.

"Jerry came out carrying my overnight bag. He opened the back door and put it on the backseat. 'I've been thinking. I really don't like the idea of you guys driving back tonight. I went on Orbit and got you guy reservations at The Redmond Inn.' He handed Mark a Google map. 'It just six minutes from Marymoor Park. I'm sure there'll be Champaign or other alcohol at the meet and greet and you'll be tired. I'll feel better if you guys spend the night and come home tomorrow after you've rested.' He looked at me and continued, 'I made the reservations in your name.' He gave me his credit card. 'I've packed your make up, toothbrush, a change of clothes and something to sleep in.' He leaned in and kissed me. Then stood back and said, 'Have a great time, and don't do anything I wouldn't do,' looking more at Mark than me.

"Before I could do or say anything, Mark had the car in the street and moving. 'Oh God, what do I do now?' I thought. I couldn't even organize my thoughts. We were well past Vancouver before I could even talk. I didn't want to say things right out, so tried the indirect approach. 'So, have you ever heard of this, "Redmond Inn?"' I asked.

"'Yeah, I stayed there once on business. It's nice, not that we'll have much of a chance to notice. We'll barely have time to check in before we want to head for the concert.'

"'Did you know that Jerry was going to get us a room?'

"'Not really. I should have suspected, he expressed concern about my ability to be up all day and then go to the concert until the wee hours and drive back safely. I told I could handle it, because I wasn't old like him,' he said with a grin.

"'Jerry's not old,' I protested. 'He's only two years older than you.' I had to smile. Mark had teased Jerry about being old a couple of time because when we'd been out dancing together, Jerry wanted to sit out the dances early in the evening, leaving Mark to dance with me.

"'I know, but he acts old sometimes.'

"We had dinner at Shari's in Tukwila. That cut us pretty close. When we got to the motel, Mark waited in the car while I dashed in and checked us in. We headed right for the concert. We knew parking would be a bear and it was. We managed to find our seats with about fifteen minutes to spare. The opening act was good, but we were there to see the Backstreet Boys. When they came on, by their second song, we, along with about five hundred other fans ended up standing in front of the stage. It was close quarters and Mark, I think, was afraid of losing me in the crowd, so he stood behind me with his arms around my middle. Nothing sexual, just hanging on. It gave him access to my ear so he could make comments on the songs, or their particular performance. With the volume of the music, I could only nod.

"The meet and greet was great. We got to talk with all the guys and Mark took pictures with his iPhone. I didn't get that kiss from Nick Carter, but I did hug him like a teenager. Mark got a picture of that. He claimed he'd use it to blackmail me to Jerry. We did have a few drinks and I began to think that Jerry was wise to have us stay the night.

It was about two thirty when we went back to the motel. Mark carried my bag and I opened the door to the room. He went in and put my bag on the bed. The bed! The one and only bed. I was expecting a room with double queen beds. You know like most places but no this room had only a king. It had nice amenities including, a flat screen TV and a wet bar, like I was going to drink here with Mark.

"Mark saw my dismay. 'I take it you're not happy with the sleeping arrangements.'

"'Not really. I was hoping for a suite with a hide-a-bed and a bedroom, or at least two beds.'

"He picked up the phone and called the front desk. 'I was wonder if perchance you might have another room that we could get for the night.' He paused and listened. 'I see, well thank you anyway.' He hung up the phone and said, 'Sorry. They say they've been booked solid for tonight for over a week.'

"'Over a week?' My brain began to grind out the facts. Jerry had inferred that it was a last minute thought that we should spend the night. If they had been booked solid for over a week, then he must have made the reservations over a week ago. He'd have had plenty of time to discuss this with us. There was no need to spring it on us as a surprise at the last minute. I was beginning to smell a rat... and his name was Jerry. 'What the hell was he thinking, getting us a room with only one bed?' I thought. Still even then, I was in denial.

"'You know,' Mark said, 'it's not like it's the first time we've spent the night in the same bed.'

"'I know, I know, but ... look, it's not that you aren't great in bed or that I don't like you, it's just that... well, we never should have done that. I love my husband and I don't want anything to jeopardize my marriage. I'm sorry if you thought we'd have sex tonight, but this affair has to end sometime, before Jerry figures out everything and throws me out.'

"'I don't think there's much chance of him throwing you out. But I'm willing to stop if you really want me to. I'll regret it, I really like you and you too are great in bed. But it's always been up to you. Even that first date. The one that was the result of the bet. You had the option to say no then and still do now. Unless you indicate otherwise, we'll just sleep tonight,' he offered.

"'Well tonight, I'm taking my make up off. Not like the last two times we were together.'

"I left Mark sitting on the bed and went into the bathroom to open my case. True to his word, Jerry had packed my make up, complete with a jar of cold cream. I surveyed the rest of the contents. He packed a pair of shorts and a tank top. Not my first choice of what to wear home, but it would work. He even included clean underwear. I was shocked when I discovered what he had packed for me to sleep in. All that was left in the case was black nylon. I picked it up and it reviled itself to be a shortie nightgown, very see through. I held it up in disbelief. 'Aghh'

"'What's the matter?' Mark asked.

"I turned around and showed him. 'This,' I said. 'I never saw this before. I don't own a nightie like this.'

"'Looks like you do now,' he replied. 'Ah... Marge, I think Jerry's trying to tell you something.'

"'Like what?'

"'Like he already knows about what we've done... how much did he tell you about the bet that led to our first date?'

"That you made an impossible shot and that he had made a bet based on how impossible it was. He said that you wanted to bet more money than he could afford to lose and you let his stakes in the bet be that you got to ask me on a date.'

"'There was a little more to it than that.'

"'Well, yeah, I know that you made him promise to tell me and to give his OK for me to accept if I wanted to... oh and that the date should be... oh my God, just like in college. I'd forgotten that part. You've pieced together that I wasn't exactly chaste in college didn't you.'

"He nodded. 'Jerry knew that too didn't he?'

"I just looked at him while it all sunk in. 'Yeah, he did,' I told him. 'You made the bet, hoping that if you won, I would treat the date just like I was in college and ... go to bed with you.' He nodded again. 'I guess I didn't disappoint, did I?' He shook his head no. 'You're saying that Jerry had fore knowledge of your intent and knew that if I did accept and treat it like a college date that you'd have a good chance of bedding me.'

"'Yes, he knew all that. I never hid from him my intent to make a move on you.'

"'You say that he knows... how do you know he knows?' I asked.

"'I promised to let him know, one way or the other. I sent him a text when I dropped you off that night. I made it plain I'd been successful.'

"'That text, I think I saw it. Did it say, "3 4 3" the numbers with spaces between?'

"'Yeah, that's the one.'

"'What's that mean?'

"'I was three for three... I won all three bets.'

"Three bets? I only knew about the one.'

"'I've probably said too much already. You should really talk to Jerry about all this. Just know that there's been no secrets, he's known everything from that first night. As you can see by that,' he pointed to the nightie, 'he orchestrated some of it.'

"Now I was totally blown away. I just couldn't wrap my head around what had happened since that first date. He knew that Mark had bedded me and insisted that I go to the Concours with Mark when he would be out of town and then go to this out of town concert and arranged for us to stay the night in the same room at a motel. What is in his mind that he would put me... OK I agreed to go to both events, but why would he allow me to be in the position do it all over again... twice. 'Did he assume that we'd naturally screw each other? And if he did, why did he arrange this room?' I thought. I just couldn't make it compute.

"'Look, my offer from before stands. Unless you indicate otherwise, we'll just sleep tonight. You go ahead and do what you need to do to get ready for bed. Close the door and I'll get in bed and turn out the light. When you're ready, come get in bed and we'll just sleep if that's what you want.'

"I nodded and closed the door. I brushed my teeth and removed my make up. There on the counter was that nightie. I had two choices. I could sleep in my clothes, an option I've never liked, even when I had no choice, or I could put on the nightie. Of course there was a third, the one I'd ended up with on the two previous occasions, nude. But then, I hadn't made that choice. Both times, Mark had undressed me. I thought, 'Oh well, if he sees me in this and can't keep his promise and seduces me, what's one more time.' I put on the nightie and looked at myself in the mirror. There was just enough to it to hide my flaws and enhance the rest. I indeed was a wet dream walking.

"It took a long time, but I finally turned and opened the door. Mark was in bed with the lights out. He was on the far side of the bed with his back turned. I looked around the room. His clothes were neatly folded on the chair on his side of the bed. The most he could be wearing was his shorts. It took a minute or two for me to work up the courage, but I turned out the bathroom light and made my way to the bed by the dim light leaking around the blinds in the room.

"I lay on my back in the bed for what seemed like an eternity. The only sound was Mark's regular breathing. My mind went back to that first date and what led up to our ending up in bed, and then it went over the day and evening at the Concours ending up with us in bed. The memories were vivid, especially the part about us in bed.... There we were again, in bed.

"'Mark?' I whispered, 'are you asleep?'

"'Not yet,' he answered.

"'I've been thinking.'

"'Me too,' he answered.

"'I haven't been fair to you. I can't promise that anything will come of it, but if you want to try to get me in the mood, I won't object.' I couldn't believe I said that, but I did and there was no coercion. It just came out of my mouth.

"To make a long story short, he did get me in the mood... that night and again in the morning and then in the shower when we showered together. I think that laying there in the bed that night I allowed the slut I'd been in college to live again. I only hoped that my marriage would survive her coming to life.

"On the way home, we talked. I found out that I was partly to blame for Mark even thinking about that bet. When Jerry quit Minuteman and didn't need to keep him happy as a buyer and we still socialized and the flirting didn't go away, he began to think that maybe there was an attraction. And, to be honest, there was an attraction, at least a small one... I mean, Mark's a good looking guy. But I'd have never have acted out on it on my own. It was that 'notch on my bedpost' remark that set him to thinking that if he could just put my mindset back into college mode then maybe it could happen.

"Oh, he never expected Jerry to take him up on the bet, but he was thinking how much he'd like it. He was with Jerry, in his mind that shot was impossible, but with the stakes being that he might have a chance to make it all happen, he had to try. He was as surprised as Jerry when the ball ended up on the green eight feet pin high and an easy putt for that birdie two.

"I tried, but he insisted that the details of the bet come from Jerry. I'm sure at that time if I ever expected to sleep with Mark again or not, but I certainly wasn't going to rule it out at that point. The last hour or so on the way home was spent in silence. By the time Mark pulled into our drive way I'd decide that I was pissed at Jerry. And that I was going to confront him when I got in and we'd have this out and settle it one way or another.

"'Mark, thanks for a great weekend,' I said and folded up the console, slid over and kissed him softly. 'If I call, can you to come get me. I'm going to confront Jerry and have this out. If it doesn't go well, I may need a place to go tonight.'

"'As much as I'd like to have you in my bed tonight, don't worry,' he told me. 'Jerry's not going to throw you out.'

"'No, but I may not want to stay,' I told him. 'Wish me luck.' I got out, retrieved my case and headed into the house.

"I slipped into the house as quietly as I could, set my case on the stairs and took out the nightie. I smelled it and it smelled of sex. I suspect that my entire case smelled because it was in there. There was a damp spot where it had been under my butt when we had sex. I wouldn't say, 'made love' because in my view, to make love you have to be in love and Mark and I aren't in love, we're in lust. We didn't make love; we had sex.

"I stuffed the nightie in my purse and called out, 'I'm home.'

"'I'm in the front room,' Jerry called back. I stepped into the room and he asked, 'How was the concert?'

"'We have to talk,' I told him with an edge in my voice.

"'OK,' he said, 'what about?'

"'Your gambling habits.'

"'I don't gamble,' he claimed.

"'Not even on golf, with Mark?'

"'Oh that, well, I don't consider it gambling. It's just a dollar a hole and a dollar a stroke. We've never exchanged more than twenty, twenty-five dollars.'

"'I seem to remember a single hole where the stakes were more than that. The seventeenth, a dog leg right?'

"'Ah... yeah, there was that one, but that's the only one it's always been the other, except for that time.'

"'I heard there were three bets. If you want to stay married, I suggest you tell me about all three bets. Let's start with the first one. Oh, and you should know, I'll be verifying what you say with Mark, so don't leave anything out or shade the true. I want to know just how much my husband set me up.'

"'The first one?' he asked.

"'Yes, you remember the one where Mark won the right to ask me on a date. Details... I want details. Start with where he said, "On a bet, I'd try it."'

"He then told me the tale. 'OK, well he, ah, well he said he'd bet five hundred dollars that he could make it. I told him that even though I was sure he couldn't make it I was raised never to make a bet I couldn't cover or afford to pay if I lost, not even a sure thing. He then suggested that maybe there was something he would value at five hundred dollars I could bet instead. When I asked him what that might be he said, "A night in bed with Marge." Well, I was surprised at that, but I told him I didn't own you and I couldn't "make you" spend the night in bed with him. He then he dropped the bet to four hundred against a couple of hours in bed with you. I again told him that there was no way I could make that happen.

PattyMarie
PattyMarie
228 Followers