Are There Men Like That - Marge Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So," she said, "can you understand how we got into all this? And more importantly, can you tolerate my aberrant behavior and remain friends with me? It would crush Jerry if he and Ron parted ways after all these years."

"Well," I began, "I'm not sure that I totally understand, but I can see how you, at least, got sucked in. Jerry's the one that I'm having trouble wrapping my mind around. It's totally foreign to me that a man could willingly allow his wife a lover, let alone encourage her to take one, and that's what Jerry has done, if what you're saying is accurate."

"I can understand your confusion on the matter. I was pretty much just as confused in the beginning when it all dawned on me that Jerry was in on the whole deal. When I cut him off, the idea was to separate myself emotionally and take a cold hard look at what had taken place and Jerry's involvement in it. I still don't understand his motivation enough to explain it. I can only say that he's somehow turned on by my relationship with Mark."

"Yeah, well, that's the weird part. But I guess if Jerry's onboard with your extracurricular activity I should just mind my own business," I told her.

"What about Ron? Are you going to tell him?"

"Well, I've already told him about the phone call, so I don't know if I can avoid it. I've never lied to him and I doubt if I even could."

"Do you think it will spoil he friendship with Jerry?"

I shrugged. "I really don't know. I hope not."

"Me too," she agreed.

"My God. Look at the time. I've got to get home and get dinner started. With all the coffee I've had, I need you use your bathroom and run."

I went in to the one-third bath they have off the kitchen and drained the quarts of coffee I'd consumed and had just washed my hands when I heard the front door open and voices. I reached for the bathroom door as heard a male voice I didn't recognize say, "There she is. Come here." I opened the door just in time to see Mark sweep Marge into his arms and give her a passionate kiss, his hand going to her boob. Jerry was standing in the other doorway clutching himself in a most personal place.

When Mark let her up, Marge said, "Ah, we've got company," looking my direction.

Mark and Jerry quickly looked my direction. Jerry's mouth flew open and he staggered to a kitchen chair and collapsed into to it.

"Mark began stammering, "It... it's not... not what it look's like."

"No Mark," Marge cut in, "it's exactly what it looks like. I had to tell her the whole sordid tale. She overheard your call yesterday afternoon and I had to come clean."

"Oh... my... God..." breathed Jerry.

"I think I'd better be going," I said, heading for the door. "I'll talk to you later Marge."

So ends the tale of how I found out about Marge and Jerry and Mark...

The End? I don't think so.