Are They Out There? Helping?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was in a hurry to get to work, but only to get it completed so that she could get back to the grocery store. Her day was filled with arousal, dampness and eagerness. She'd had to visit the ladies room several times to dry herself.

Her friends noticed a difference and at lunch one of them had jokingly asked if she'd found a boyfriend. She was lost in thought and replied 'Sort of'. Instantly they'd all wanted to know the details. Her inadvertent response had triggered them and she'd spent the rest of lunch explaining that she was merely joking. Still they'd walked away expressing disbelief.

Finally the day was over and one of her girlfriends had reminded her that this afternoon was the day they'd agreed to go shopping. She'd begged off and apologized, but she could sense that her friend was hurt. Still... she wanted to... had to... be at the grocery.

She'd arrived early by five minutes and walked to the machine. She dropped in the coin and nothing happened. She was puzzled, dejected after the full night and day. She'd been looking forward to it so much. She felt low as she started to walk away... and then his voice again... inviting her back. She almost fell hurrying back and stepping up and into the circle.

Again the voice... the experience... more intense if possible. Joy, pleasure, passion all rolled together and her panties were in her jacket pocket. Rapture and yearning to touch him and pleasure him but only she was touched. When she felt the warm caress of his cock entering and the pleasure of magic lips on her joy spot... she tried to reach him and hold him but there was nothing there.

It ended the same way with the same slip of paper each day for a week. She no longer yearned for male company or hubby's attention. She lived for the afternoons. The weekend was approaching and on Wednesday a small note had been added. She was told to schedule a trip out of town for the entire weekend and return to the machine on Friday an hour earlier.

That night and the two days before Friday just dragged... except the time Thursday afternoon at the machine. She scheduled time away from the family for the weekend and told them she would take a suitcase with her on Friday. She told them she would probably return on Monday. The kids were rascals right up until she left Friday morning when they seemed to cling to her and want her to stay home. She kissed them both and told them to be good for their Dad. He didn't even kiss her goodbye... he was in a hurry to get to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There had to be a trick... it wasn't possible. He knew technology and it wasn't capable and so he'd decided that it really hadn't happened at all. Except... there was that piece of paper in his pocket... it was real. He couldn't forget the excitement in his mind... it had to be in his mind... yesterday.

He sat in his office and her voice kept popping into his head. She sounded so... real. And her touch was more than he'd ever experienced. She'd known his body...she'd known every nerve and pleasure spot. She'd aroused him to such an intense level that he had to experience it again... her again. Was it a her? Or a machine? Or his imagination?

He had to know... he had to! Finally an hour before end of shift he'd decided to return and find out. Now it became hard to concentrate on anything else and it was difficult to hide his constant hard-on. He constantly found it necessary to readjust himself... and force his mind to concentrate on end of day.

On the way he found himself in the slowest traffic he'd experienced, or so it seemed. He gunned the engine every chance he got but was held up every red light. Did the city put in aggravation sensors on every traffic light? And turn them red on purpose?

He pulled into the parking light at the right time, but it was minutes before he could park. As he hurried toward the machine he could see the lights already flashing as he reached into his pocket for a coin.

Nothing... no coin. He stepped onto the platform and her voice told him to pay the machine and then talked no more. He was desperate and there was nothing... wait ... now he remembered that he'd had a small hole in the pocket and transferred his change to the other side. He reached in and found it. He was afraid the machine would shut down as he urgently fed the coin.

At last! It wasn't a dream... it was her... she was back and more eager it seemed. He tried to put his arm around her and grabbed air, but she was there touching him. There was the smell of her perfume, her shampoo and her muskiness. She was aroused and he felt the warmth and slight stickiness of her lipstick as she kissed him. Her lips were wet and gentle and then all over his body... at the same time. Somehow she was the most passionate and fulfilling woman he'd ever known

Her hands and body were more experienced than yesterday and it was as if she'd learned even more from their last encounter. She went right to work. This time he could feel her hips and cheeks against his loins and feel her reach under and guide him in. It was as if she was standing and had bent over and he was entering her from behind. But then gain it was like she was sitting in his lap, bare and plunging. She was holding him... she was sucking him... she was fucking him...she was kissing him and fondling him at the same time. It was incredible and he tried to stop but he filled her again and felt her climax with him.

This time although he felt the stickiness of his cum as he left the machine... he wasn't surprised when he found himself dry as he exited.

The machine spit out the slip of instructions each afternoon telling him to return... and he did. On Wednesday he had an item inserted on the slip that told him to pack a bag for the weekend and keep it with him. He wondered about it, and returned for another intense period on Thursday afternoon.

On Friday morning he was late for work because it had taken him a few minutes to pack a bag for the weekend. Friday dragged.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd brought the bag and she'd gone to work. Waiting for the weekend was killing her. She was a manager and had told her staff that she would be leaving tonight on company business and would probably return on Monday. The guy that handles travel gave her a funny look because he hadn't made any reservations for her or arranged any travel. She just smiled at him and went back to work.

She did follow directions and arrived an hour early... fully prepared for pleasure... and further direction. As she mounted the step and entered the circle his voice greeted her and simply told her that she was to insert forty dollars into the machine. She was puzzled and hadn't expected this, but she had two twenties with a five dollar bill and a handful of change in her wallet.

What was the money for? Had she been hooked like an addict on drugs? She stepped off the machine and there were no lights and there had been no pleasure. She was disappointed but she did want to participate again... so if that's what it takes she thought as she opened her wallet.

She slid the two twenties into the hungry machine and it whirred and clunked and let out a high pitched whine. Nothing happened. She stood staring in disbelief and then decided to re-enter the circle. Still nothing, and as she stepped back down shed felt ripped off.

She looked around and was almost in tears as she turned to leave. The man's voice called to her and told her to take her package. A single lamp showed blinking at the base of the machine. She kneeled, grabbed a handle and raised the flap. Inside was a small brightly colored object of odd shape. She took it and studied it. There were no instructions and there seemed no way to open it... if indeed it could be opened. It wasn't heavy at all and she had easily lifted it. The flap closed and the lamp stopped blinking.

Had she just bought this... thing? With no use? Maybe it did something special later she thought as she put it into her pocket and started to leave again. Again the strange whir and clunk and she recognized it as the instruction slip about to exit the machine. She waited until it popped out and then read it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Friday the bag was in his car's trunk as he walked up to the machine just as the lights came on. He entered the circle and her voice told him to insert forty dollars into the machine. Forty dollars and twenty-five cents each day and all week? Was he willing to pay forty dollars more for the experience? He decided that he was as he reached for his money clip.

He reached over and deposited the money without leaving the circle. Her voice told him to pick up his package as the lights went off. As he stepped down he noticed one lamp was still flashing. It was above a small handle at the base of the machine and he bent over and opened the door.

Inside there was a small, odd shaped and brightly colored object. The thing was cold like metal but looked like plastic. It was extremely light of weight as he turned to follow the whir to the instructions he knew must follow. He took the slip and read.

It took her almost thirty minutes to get to the address... and it was a motel! A nice one, but still... She parked, brought her overnight bag and entered the lobby and walked to the reception desk. She asked where the room was located that was entered on the slip. The clerk directed her as he glanced at his computer. As she turned to leave he spoke up and told her the room was empty. She came back and asked if he was certain.

He assured her that he was certain. She asked him to check again and he started to say that it wasn't necessary when suddenly he apologized. He said there must have been a glitch in his computer because it was indeed occupied. She asked by whom and the clerk read off her name. The mystery deepened.

She showed him identification but he declined. He said that her picture was right there in the computer as she registered. She cautiously asked for a key and the clerk handed her a small magnetic strip and said that it would open the door. Thoughtful... she walked to the elevator... and then went to the room. The key did open the door and now she put her bag down, opened it and followed instructions. She put the 'object' on the nightstand next to the bed as directed and then opened the bedding and lay on the sheet as directed. She was ready but nothing happened. She shook the object and hit it with her palm... still nothing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He followed directions and ended at a motel that he'd known before. When he first came to town he had lived there for two weeks while he was looking for a permanent place. He looked again at the note and realized that even the room number was the same. Was this some elaborate joke he wondered.

He decided not to go through the lobby and drove to a space near the room. He would knock he told himself... and just see what happened. As he neared the room he felt a buzzing begin in his pocket and he reached inside. He removed the 'thing' from his pocket and studied it. It was definitely buzzing now. Nothing else was happening so he walked to the door. As he was about to knock when the lock released and the door opened silently.

He paused and then walked in. There was a naked lady on the bed. And not just naked but beautiful. Every pound had grown exactly where they needed to be. She was alluring and had been facing the other way, but when she turned over he got the full and perfect view. Suddenly she realized that she wasn't alone and sat up without making an effort to cover herself. They stared for minutes before he walked over and put his object on top of hers on the bed stand... just as the note had directed. The humming stopped.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She'd expected something... perhaps a repeat of her last week... but in the comfort of a bedroom. She'd been studying the room and hadn't heard the door open. She wasn't certain but it was almost as if someone was behind her. Perhaps as a result of the conditioning from her web experience, she didn't jump or try to cover herself when she saw him.

He was tall and kind of rugged looking... perhaps handsome in a way. He too had one of those brightly colored things... and then she noticed something else. Below his waist sprung an instant bulge and by its size he was quite a man. She watched as he strode to the stand and joined the two things.

Then he started to speak and it was him... the voice she'd been loving. Her hand went to the wetness between her legs and she touched herself unknowingly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He watched as her hand traveled to her pussy and she touched herself as he started to speak. He'd asked her something but couldn't remember what. She gasped and then responded with a voice he recognized. How had she tricked him? But as he watched he really didn't care.

The full breasts, soft tummy, magnificent buns were those he'd envisioned. As he heard that partial word he recognized her soft sensual voice... it was her.

Like her... and fully unaware he began undressing. They each watched the other and as soon as his briefs had cleared he had one hand around his rigid member. She made room for him on the bed and as he sat... music from the objects filled the air and they were joined again. Her body was exactly as he remembered it. Her kiss and fragrance the same delicious memory. He longed to taste and explore.

Before he knew they were in each other's arms and the exploration began.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was better than either of them remembered because they were each able now to touch the other. This wasn't sex... it was a joining. They possessed each other fully. They tasted, fondled and pleasured each other. He tasted and then she did. She was on top and then he was. She climaxed even harder and more often than the entire week. He enjoyed her breasts, ass, pussy and lips. They kissed and tasted each other and finally he exploded within her and she joined him.

They were each raspy as they were catching a breath and despite his climax he still wanted more. He was flaccid as he pleasured her and soon his strength was returning and she was working him.

They hardly ate that weekend and before they left Monday morning they swapped addresses and telephone numbers. She'd told him about her husband and children but he didn't care. He cared about her and her happiness.

She picked up the roomkey and he told her to leave it because the maid would return it and then he reached for the objects. He picked them up and walked back to her. They embraced and locked lips in a kiss as the objects hummed. Suddenly they stopped and watched as one disappeared into the other and then there was a soft popping noise and the objects were gone.

12