Are We Even Now? Pt. 01

Story Info
Drastic steps as wife does mutual friend.
6.4k words
3.51
145.1k
39

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers

I would never have believed myself capable of doing what I did this past weekend. My name is Sandy and my husband is Tad. We are both in our mid-thirties, have been married twelve years, and have no children. However, recently we began discussing my going off the pill and having a family. We both have good jobs and enjoy night clubbing, camping, and golfing together.

One of our favorite night clubs is a combination strip club, pool room, and sports bar. It's simply called, 'The Club.' We like it because they have a relatively small intimate crowd and they have amateur night on Saturdays. The stripping is "no hold barred." It is not uncommon to witness a red hot sex act on stage, mostly with the professional strippers. The regular strippers also hold office hours in rooms behind the stage. Though we are well known in the club, we have never partaken of any of their "backroom services."

One of the things we like most about The Club is that we are fired up when we come home and we have some wild sex of our own.

Last Wednesday Tad called me at work to tell me that a long-time friend of ours, Burt, would be in town over the weekend. Burt was a college buddy of Tad's and was the best man at our wedding. He has never married, and I don't know why. He's fun, good looking, courteous, and I'm positive he's straight. I have always liked Burt, I enjoy being around him, and I consider him one of my best friends too.

Friday evening Burt arrived and he insisted on taking us out to dinner. Instead, we took him to our country club where we had a wonderful night catching up on news, dancing, and drinking. I might add that none of us are heavy drinkers. I can only count two times where we got to the point that we had to get a cab home. During the evening we planned the weekend, and at my suggestion settled on The Club for tomorrow night. We had never taken Burt there.

Saturday evening, at his insistence, Burt took us out to dinner. Afterwards we went home to dress for the evening at The Club. I always wear a sexy, revealing outfit when we go to this club, and tonight was no exception. Thigh high stockings, 4" black pumps, a skimpy bra, and almost transparent panties, topped with a very short, thin, cocktail dress. The dress buttons down the front and I can adjust the cleavage with the number of buttons I use. Tonight I buttoned up to two buttons above my waist leaving a long cleavage line. If it weren't for the bra, as thin as it was, I would have been topless.

When I came into the living room, Burt's jaw dropped and he let out a long-slow whistle. He looked at Tad and in a sort of a laugh, told him that he never knew that he (Tad) had a package that looked like that and that Tad had better stay between the two of us since he would not hold himself responsible for his behavior. Tad responded that he knew how to handle wayward strangers who tried to hit on his wife. We all laughed. I was flattered and very happy and told him he could look all he wanted. Then I smiled to myself thinking, "You guys have no idea what's in store for you tonight."

After Tad had informed me of Burt's pending arrival, I called had Paul, the club manager, and asked him to reserve three places at the stage bar for us, that we had an out-of-town visitor. I also surprised him by asking him to put me in the competition sometime after midnight. Paul was surprised at my request since he had tried many times to talk me into competing on amateur night. I had always refused. He was delighted with my request and said he would give me a good spot.

Before we concluded out conversation, I told him that neither Tad nor our guest was to know about it until I was announced on stage. Paul was a little reluctant with this request. My request informed him that Tad didn't know and Paul didn't want to get in trouble with Tad. I simply told him that if Tad found out about it before I was announced; I would back out and not compete. That iced it and he said everything would be taken care of.

We got to the club about eleven-thirty and things were just getting into full swing. We were given three stools almost dead-center stage, and Tad did in fact sit in the middle so that Burt and I had to talk around him if we wanted to talk to each other. A cute little amateur blonde was dancing and was wrapping herself around the pole wearing only her panties and heels. She was being urged to shed her panties, but she never did. The next dance was one of the regulars with the usual bumps and grinds while stripping all the way and letting a few lucky customers get a quick feel. Burt was one of the lucky ones.

Later, a beautiful amateur red head came on. She had all the right stuff in all the right places and she did an excellent strip and ended it with fucking herself to orgasm with a dildo. Burt called me, around Tad, and said, "I like your club."

I smiled at him and told him I was so happy to hear that but that things would get a lot better.

A few dances later, another one of the regulars came on and I'm sure Paul had said something to her because she was definitely playing to Burt throughout her routine. Burt got to kiss each nipple and put his hand on her mound. Before she finished, Paul came up behind me and whispered, "There's one more dance and then you are on. You need to go backstage now."

I almost panicked. I thought I had prepared myself for this, but as I thought about what I was planning to do, I seriously considered backing out. I got hold of myself and knew that I wanted to go on. I reached over and touched Tad on his tent and told him I was going to the ladies room. I also asked for the car keys since I had left my purse in the car. He offered to get it and I thanked him and told him to sit and enjoy. With the flashing lights, I could see that Burt was raising a good sized tent too.

I picked up my purse from the floor, unnoticed by Tad and walked toward the restrooms. Then I turned and walked over to Danny, one of the bouncers, and told him that Tad was not to be allowed to touch me until my dance was over. Danny beamed and asked if I was going to dance tonight.

I told him I was and gave him a 20-dollar bill.

Still beaming, he told me that I didn't need to pay him that he would guarantee that he (Tad) wouldn't get close enough to even breathe on me. I then passed him and went through the stage door.

Backstage I freshened up my makeup and took off my thigh high stockings since I didn't want them coming loose and falling during my dance. My mind was racing as I mentally rehearsed what I was about to do. I still couldn't believe I was doing this, and what was coming would be so completely contrary my normal nature. I took my place behind the curtain opening on to the stage.

The longer I stood waiting for the announcement the more nervous I became and I was about ready to turn and walk out when Paul's voice boomed out, "And now ladies and gentlemen, a very special surprise. Someone you know but have never seen before is going to perform for you. Let's put our hands together in a big welcome for our very special friend S-A-A-N-N-N-D-E-E."

Well, too late now. I took a deep breath and stepped through the curtain onto the stage. I would have given a million dollars for a camera to catch the expression on Tad's face. I never knew his eyes or mouth could open so wide. I just gave him a wicked smile and started my dance. I held my skirt with one hand and the pole with the other and did some twirls and dips. I raised my skirt to my waist and gave everyone a good look at my thinly covered pussy and butt. Next I got on my hands and knees, facing the audience, providing all with a good down-blouse look at my barely covered tits. Rising to my knees in front of Burt and Tad, I rocked back on my heels so that my pussy was almost in their faces.

By now, my inhibitions were beginning to leave and I was getting into the rhythm and mood of a stripper. Tad started to say something but I quickly got up and moved down to one end of the stage. There I stood, reached down and undid the top three buttons. Then I stopped, moved to the rail, and asked a cute young blond hunk to do the rest of the buttons. He really fumbled getting the buttons undone but he also was able to sneak in a few good feels of my pussy.

I don't know, but looking at Tad I believe he was starting to relax and enjoy himself. I noted that Danny had moved to a position where he could get Tad by just reaching out.

I shrugged out of the dress and then holding it to my bosom, I strutted to the other end of the stage where I lifted my arms and let the dress fall to the floor. I reached down, picked up the dress, and threw it to Tad.

Moving up and down the stage I let everyone have a look at my breast that were about ready to fall out of my bra and to get a glimpse of my pussy since I pushed the panties down low. I was glad that I had the presence to remove my thigh highs since they would probably have been hanging around my ankles by now.

Watching Tad's expression was priceless. I had now progressed to a point that I know he was dying to stop me but he didn't know how. He knew the club rules and they don't allow anyone to touch a dancer unless the dancer specifically initiates the contact. I made two more trips across the stage manipulating my bra and panties to flash my tits and pussy before I went down the steps to the main floor. I walked behind the patron's stools and came up behind Tad and Burt's position.

Tad turned to me and, in a not very quiet voice, he held out my dress and said, "What in the hell are you doing? Put your dress on and sit down."

I gave him another wicked smile, took Burt's hand and said, to Tad, "Not yet, I'm dancing," and to Burt, "Burt, I need your assistance on stage." With that I gave his hand a tug. Poor Burt didn't know what to do. He looked questioningly at Tad and as I pulled harder he got up and, holding my hand, followed me around the seated patrons and up the steps onto the stage.

On stage I pulled a wooden chair from the back and placed it near the poll and then pushed Burt into it. I backed up to him, straddled his legs and sat down in his lap and started a lap dance. Burt whispered into my ear that we shouldn't be doing this and that Tad was his best friend. I leaned back and told him that I always thought good friends shared and to relax and enjoy the moment. Then I got up, turned around, bent over, and unbuttoned his shirt under which there was no undershirt, and pulled it off, tossing it behind the chair.

I moved forward and rubbed my partially bra covered tits into his bare chest. He started to say something else and I stood up and while holding the pole and moving around it, I removed my bra. Then I sat back down with my back to him and started to grind again. He started to speak once more and I told him to just be quiet that I was feeling naughty tonight and I wanted him to be naughty too. With that, while grinding on his cock that was now rock hard, I reached down, took both of his hands, and brought them up and placed them on my tits. He started to pull away and I held him firmly, leaned back, and whispered, "Don't fight. Let's be naughty. You might never have a chance like this again." Then I ran the tip of my tongue around his ear.

I felt Burt's cock jump and then he started to relax and I let go of his hands. He began to slowly massage my nipples between his fingers. After a few moments I slid off of his lap and lay on my back while spreading my legs and giving an almost unobstructed view of my pussy to the patrons. My head was almost under Burt's legs and Tad was sitting directly in front of me.

Getting up I made a couple passes up and down the stage manipulating and bouncing my tits for all to see. I swung around the pole a couple of times, and then dropped to my knees in front of Burt. His belt came off easily and I could tell he was getting in to the swing of things too. I unbuttoned and unzipped his pants until I could reach in a pull his cock free while continuing to swing my butt at the crowd. I immediately began to kiss and then suck on him and he started to synchronize with me and I now knew he was mine for the rest of my dance.

I was really getting into it and my wetness was really building. Any thoughts of propriety had completely disappeared. I took his cock out of my mouth and asked him to stand up. When he did I helped him remove his pants and shorts. My shyness was gone. There would be no turning back now, and I was crossing the line. With him still standing, I moved to the side of Burt slightly so that I was sure that Tad could see and I took Burt back into my mouth. Then I stood up, pushed him back into the chair, and while shaking my ass at the audience I moved forward and straddled him again. This time I was facing him and I pushed my tit into his face, he didn't need instructions as he alternated his mouth from one tit to another.

While he was sucking on my tits, I was doing a slow grind on his now exposed cock and it was feeling good against my scantily clad pussy. I had entered an entirely new and sensual world. I knew that I was going to have to have a cock in me soon and I knew it was going to be Burt's.

Just then Burt whispered that he was about ready to explode.

I asked if he was having a good time and he affirmed that he was but that his friendship with Tad was probably dead. I told him not to worry and stood up, as I was not ready for him to be finished. I circled to pole a few more times and started pushing my panties down. Two more times around and my panties fell to my ankles and I stepped out of them.

I then strutted back and forth across the stage, stopping every few feet, leaning back, and shaking my pussy in the face of the viewers. A couple of times I stopped on either side of where Tad was sitting, took the hand of one of the patrons, and guided it to my pussy where he slipped his finger into me a few times. At the same time I was looking Tad in the face with the most sensuous smile I could muster. It was obvious that Tad would have done anything to stop the show right now, but there were a pair of very big and very strong hands holding him down on his stool.

I was hotter than I have ever been in my life. I had brought myself to such a level that I was trying to think of every way I could prolong this erotic thrill. Going back to Burt I bent over and took his cock in my hand and was ready to put it in my mouth when he said in a low voice, "We keep this up and we are going to have sex right here on the stage."

I smiled at him and said, "I know, do you mind?"

He didn't get a chance to answer because I climbed up on the rungs of the chair so that my pussy was right in his face. I put my hand on the back of his head and brought his face to my pussy. In a moment I felt his tongue and I face fucked him for a minute. Then I made a couple of more trips across the stage and made sure everyone except Tad had a feel. As I passed him on the last trip I asked if he was enjoying the show.

He answered, "Hell no. What the hell are you doing? Come on now, you've had enough fun."

I answered him, "I'm not through yet, we will go right after the grand finale."

I picked up my panties from the floor, went to Burt and with one hand I wiped my panties around his face and mouth, and with the other hand I led his hand to my pussy. His finger was in my pussy almost immediately and I had a small orgasm right then.

About then Tad yelled for me to get off the stage or he was coming after me.

Danny pulled him close to his face and said something to him and Tad shut up.

That was just what I wanted, to have Tad unable to do anything to put a stop to my activity. With that I pulled away from Burt and made two trips across the stage fingering myself as I went. I was being an absolute slut and enjoying it. Going back to Burt, I backed up to him, straddled his legs, and as I settled into his lap I guided his big hard cock into my steaming pussy. I leaned back and whispered in his ear to give me a warning before he erupted.

He asked if we should use a condom.

I told him absolutely not.

After a minute of humping he said he was getting close.

With that I got up, turned around, and lowered myself onto his cock again while pressing my tits into his face. It was less than a minute before he told me he couldn't last any longer. I yelled, "Fill me up honey," and I rode his cock for all I was worth. I felt him tense and he shot several loads into me. We stopped, initiated a long passionate kiss, and then I got up. The crowd was howling.

I turned to face the crowd and took a squatting position and allowed a glob of Burt's cum to drop out. I turned back to Burt and got on all fours. This put my ass almost in Tad's face and I took Burt's cock into my mouth. I cleaned his cock while shaking my butt and allowing more cum to ooze out.

While I was sucking him, I felt something hit my butt. I glanced back and saw that it was my dress. When I finished, I stood up and faced the crowd that was still whooping it up. I immediately saw that Tad was not there and with the dimmed house lights, I could not see if he was in the club.

Burt put himself back together and I put my bra and panties on to the thunderous roar of the spectators. I put my dress on, blew the crowd a kiss and went down the steps. Burt followed me and then asked where Tad had gone.

I told him I didn't know.

He went to check the men's room and while he was gone Paul came over with a one hundred dollar bill and thanked me for the best amateur show of the night, in fact the best show ever.

I thanked him and told him I had enjoyed it.

He told me that I had put on one of the hottest shows he had seen and wanted to know if I would appear again.

I told him it was not likely.

He told me Tad had stormed out and gotten a cab.

When Burt came back I told him what had happened and told him that I had the car keys. I went back stage and retrieved my purse and stockings. I gave the keys to Burt and we started home.

On the drive home, Burt repeatedly said how sorry he was about what happened and that it sure had cost him a friend.

I told him that it was not his fault and that when we got home I would be able put a new spin on things and that after we got home, if Tad wouldn't forgive him, then he wasn't worth having as a friend.

He kept trying to pry information from me as to how the friendship could be repaired.

I simply told him to wait. I had a surprise for everyone at the house.

On the rest of the drive home I told Burt how much I had enjoyed him and that there were a lot of good women missing a great partner. I was still on a high and I was ready for another round. I saw a stirring in his pants. I unzipped his pants, retrieved his cock and took it in my mouth. We had to stop a couple of blocks from home for me to finish him and to avoid having Burt drive us into a tree or something. When I finished I told him that even if he lost Tad as a friend, he definitely had one who was enjoying a new level of friendship.

When we reached the house I gave a sigh of relief. There were lights on so Tad must be home. When we went in I could hear Tad stomping around in the bedroom. I called him and was cut down with a barrage of very unloving and unkind words. I finally told him to shut his damned mouth and come to the living room.

I heard him throw something but nevertheless, he appeared at the door of the living room.

Before I could say anything, he cut loose with, "Just what in the hell was that all about? Were you just trying to prove that you could fuck my former best friend?"

I told him to simmer down and we would discuss things like adults.

He exploded at Burt to get his bag and get the hell out of the house. He wasn't going to provide a room for a bastard that repaid his hospitality by fucking his wife.

BlBones
BlBones
549 Followers
12