Are We Even Now? Pt. 02

Story Info
No, I'm just getting started.
3.6k words
2.79
73.4k
14

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
542 Followers

This is one of four endings posed for "ARE WE EVEN NOW?"

In case you haven't read the original recently, here's a quick synopsis,

Burt, Tad and Sandy's friend, has come to town. They take him to The Club where, without warning, Sandy goes on stage, starts a strip dance, and then pulls friend Burt on stage, completes her strip, and fucks him in front of Tad and the customers.

Needless to say, Tad is pissed off royally. At home he lights into his friend and his wife. She produces pictures of him fucking two other women and lets him know she is going to get even.

The evening ends when Sandy informs Tad that she is going to sleep with Burt tonight and he can have the guest room. She will be his, Tad's, again after Burt leaves, if he wants her

Sandy has gone to bed with Burt and they fuck twice before going to sleep. We now continue:

* * * * * *

It was after ten o'clock when I put on my robe. Burt pulled on a pair of trousers and we went into the kitchen. Tad growled, "Are you two through fucking?" His attitude really hurt and I went to him and sat in his lap. I tried to make things right and he finally yielded and we kissed.

We both said we were sorry and relaxed with Burt before he had to leave. Burt tried to apologize again and I shut him off telling him had nothing to be sorry about and that it was not his fault.

Things seemed to get back to normal after about a week and we had generally returned to our normal activities although we both continued to have a little trouble with the past

A couple of months later we attended a party thrown by his boss. The party was at the country club and was a wonderful affair. Late in the evening I went to the ladies room and while in the stall, I heard a couple of women in deep, serious conversation about their love affairs. I finished my chore but for some reason I stayed in the stall and listened to their descriptions of their hot lovers. I was getting quite a charge out of the conversation until one of them said, "What did you think of Tad?"

There is no other Tad in the office. In fact, Tad is a very unusual name. I didn't have to guess who they were talking about. I wanted to jump out of the stall and pull their hair out. But I knew that I needed to check this out first.

I couldn't see the ladies but I could see their shoes below the stall door. One pair was an ordinary pair of pumps. But the second pair was gold with rhinestones and stiletto heels. Through the crack in the door I could see the rhinestones belonged to someone wearing a pale yellow cocktail dress and the other was wearing a crimson cocktail dress trimmed with black.

My heart was breaking and it was all I could do to keep from crying. When the ladies, I guess I should call them sluts, left, I left the stall, washed my hands, and repaired my makeup. Once out in the dining room, I had no trouble locating the two that I had just heard. I didn't know them by name, but I had seen them at the office and I knew they worked in the same division as Tad.

Although I was hurting, I decided to see the evening through and then I would lay my plans. As luck would have it, the two sluts were sticking pretty close to one another and they finally sat at a table with two men that I assumed were the slut's husbands.

I asked Tad to dance with me and then I maneuvered him around until we were in front of the sluts table. I stopped and said, "Tad, aren't these ladies from your office? I don't believe you have ever introduced me to them." He about crapped. He finally was able to get enough composure to introduce me to Mildred and Ruth and he was sorry but he didn't know the husband's names. After a few minutes we had all been introduced. The husbands did not work for Tad's firm.

When we had said our goodbye's, which wasn't fast enough for Tad, we danced away. I could also see that the sluts were not at all happy with our stopping there either.

I said to Tad, "Did you notice the outfit that Mildred was wearing?"

He said that he hadn't paid much attention.

I told him that with the shoes she was wearing, she looked more like a hooker than a member of his firm.

He responded that we shouldn't judge other people strictly on how they are dressed.

I decided to pull his chain. I asked how he would like it if I dressed like that.

He continued to pretend he hadn't noticed so I elaborated. "She probably wasn't wearing a bra because her nipples were sticking out, her skirt just barely covered her butt, the mascara and eyelashes were overdone, and in general her appearance said, 'Come fuck me.' Honey, she looked like a slut."

He finally relented with, "If you say so." He was squirming and I wasn't going to give him any peace.

Next I lit into Ruth. I pointed out that her dress was cut so low that I could almost see her pussy from the top. I added that her shoes are known in many circles as "come fuck me" shoes.

He finally looked at me and asked if we couldn't find something fun to talk about, that he was sorry he had introduced them.

After another dance we sat down. Then I pointed to Ruth, who was dancing with someone other that her husband, and told him that she was practically screwing him right on the dance floor. (She really wasn't, but she was dancing really close.)

Tad started to get angry and told me that if I couldn't stop criticizing Mildred and Ruth, that we were going to go home. Then with some irritation in his voice he said, "Sandy, what's gotten in to you tonight? This is not like you."

I sweetly replied to him, "Tad, it's just disturbing for a woman, a wife, to know her husband is working with women who look like they are trolling for cock."

He took me by the hand and said, "Honey, let's go home. I think I know a lady who is growing horns and is trolling for cock."

I told him it was early and that I wasn't ready to go home yet. I continued by asking if the rest of the women in his office dressed and acted like sluts? I could tell that I really had him pissed now.

He took me by the hand, told me I had had too much to drink and that we were going home.

I didn't say anything. I just rose and we went home.

When we got home he tried to make a move on me but I just turned away and told him that he had misread me. I was not horny and I was not trolling for cock like some women I had seen. I told him that I was going to bed and that I was very upset to see what kind of women his firm employed.

That finished him. He blew his lid and accused me of unfairly judging people. As I left he said something about this being the last company party he would ever take me to.

On Monday I called Mr. Ewing and asked him for the name of the investigator he had used. He gave me his name and told me he was very good.

I called the P.I. and asked him to get me information on Tad. He recognized Tad's name and told me he would get right on it. In less than a week I had photos on my desk.

I looked at the pictures and, after I stopped crying, I started putting my plan together. I remembered telling Tad that night after The Club, that if he ever cheated on me again that my next performance at The Club would make my first performance look like a five year-old child's first ballet recital. I am a person who keeps her word and I was determined to keep my promise this time.

I put my plan together. In the middle of the week I told Tad that we hadn't been to The Club in quite a while and that I wanted to go on Saturday.

He didn't think anything of it and agreed to go. Then he asked with a chuckle, "This won't be like the last time will it?"

I promised him with a smile that it absolutely wouldn't be anything like the last time.

I had made the necessary arrangements with Paul. Once I explained to him what I needed and wanted, he readily agreed. He told me this sounded like it would put my first time to shame.

I told him that I certainly hoped so.

The scenario for the first part of Saturday night was much the same as when Burt had been with us. On Paul's queue I excused myself for the bathroom and went backstage. When Paul announced, "Ladies and gentlemen, How about a nice welcome for an old friend, S-A-N-N-D-E-E," I parted the curtain and stepped out wearing only a stripper's cut-out bra and thong.

Again, Tad looked like someone had hit him in the face with a wet fish. He yelled at me to get my butt off the stage. At that point, Danny pressed him back onto the stool. What Tad didn't know was that Danny had instructions to keep him away from me and to make sure he stayed for the entire performance. He was to be kept in place until I told Danny to release him.

I didn't take long to lose everything and I dance naked in my heels long enough to let various patrons get a look and feel.

I then yelled out, "Ok boys. Come on out."

With my call, the curtain parted and two black men and a white man stepped through. They wore loin cloths that really did nothing to hide the fact that they were all very well hung. They pushed a narrow bed, having no headboard or footboard and with shorter legs at the feet than at the head, to mid-stage. The audience would be able to see what was happening on the bed without the use of mirrors.

Each was a beautiful example of manhood, muscular, good looking, and well endowed. They came to me and formed a three-man triangle around me. I dropped to my knees and removed their loin cloths. The two black men were sporting larger than average cocks, but the white dude put them to shame. His cock was as big as my forearm, 10-12 inches long and very thick. It looked like a modern day John Holmes. It was so big that I was becoming a little apprehensive as to whether I could take him in any of my orifices.


I realized that the die was cast and that obviously other women handled it. I reasoned that if they could, so could I. So, while holding and stoking a cock in each hand, I took the third cock into my mouth while bringing them all to hard erectness. I spent several minutes making the rounds and sucking each dick. And yes, I could get the big one in my mouth. It was a stretch but not totally uncomfortable.

I had never done anything like this in my life and I was finding it mind-blowing. If there had been a light near my pussy, I'm sure you would have seen steam rising. The different feelings of each cock were amplified and enhanced by hearing Tad going out of his head with rage. By now he was well aware of what was coming.

There was nothing but pure lust and sex in what followed. There was no pretense of dancing or putting on a show. We went to the bed where I had one cock in my mouth, one in my pussy, and one in my hand as they took turns fucking me. I had never felt anything as good as what I was getting from the three.

I had obtained these fellows from a male escort service and was assured that they had tremendous staying power and that their recharge time was short.

After a round robin of fucking, sucking, and giving a hand job, I took one in the pussy, one in my ass, and one in my mouth. We humped until all three came in me. Until now, I had several orgasms, but this was the first time that the studs had dumped their loads, and they were massive. I don't know when I ever had such a high level of sexual desire and lust consume me. One thing I knew for sure was that I wanted more, lots more.

According to our original plans, the double penetration was supposed to be the end. But, as I said, I wanted more. I asked them if they were good for more. They told me they had another twenty minutes on the clock.

I said to them, "Use me any way you want until the meter runs out." It only took a few minutes of foreplay before my three studs were ready for another round.

I can't begin to describe what ensued. All I can say is that I had the fucking of my life. I was so hot that I was dreading the time when the meter would run out. I had been totally used, totally fucked, totally satisfied, and I still wanted more.

Finally the meter did run out and my three studs told me how much they had enjoyed it and that they were available for future engagements.

As they departed, I sat up on the bed and caught Tad's eye, and gave him one of my wicked smiles. Then I got up and made my way to the edge of the stage and with another wicked smile I asked Tad if he would like some now. I was standing in front of him with other men's juices running down my legs.

His language was anything but tender and nice as he called me all sorts of names and told me to get my ass dressed and come down. If I didn't come right now then I had better find another place to sleep.

Now it was my turn. In front of the patrons I told him that there was a package of photos on the kitchen table and I assured him that I would be sleeping in my own bed tonight. Where he slept was up to him. Next I said to him, "Tad, I told you what to expect if you cheated on me again. If you want a divorce, that's fine. I just want you to know that after what I have done tonight, I will have no qualms about asking anyone I choose to come share my bed. You have shown that you want to play fuck around and I'm letting you know we can both play that game."

It was beginning to sink in on him that he had been caught again.

While he was processing that revelation I straighten myself up and called to the patrons, "Anyone else like to get in on with me?"

As about ten men clamored up on the stage, Tad screamed, "Ok, you've made your point. Are we even now?"

When I didn't acknowledge him he yelled, "Aw Come on Sandy, I never did anything like this to you."

With that, I looked at him and said, "No honey. We're nowhere close to even. I am just getting started now."

He started to say something and I cut him off telling him that he didn't have to stay any longer and that Danny would bring me home and be glad to sleep with me tonight.

Tad said something under his breath and settled on his stool.

Paul was with the group of men who were coming on stage. Before anything got started, I motioned to Paul to come to me and I told him he was first and to take the lead.

I can't remember all that happened next. I can only tell you that Danny counted me being fucked at least seventeen times after the studs had left. I was completely satiated. The only bad thing about the experience was that all three of my openings were raw and sore.

While all of this was taking place, Tad started to rant again. Danny had leaned over his shoulder and said something. Tad shut up.

As the last person left the stage, I went and stood at the edge. Cum was dripping from everywhere. Tad was sitting with his head in his hands. When he looked up and saw me I could see rage burning in his eyes. He said some unkind words and told me not to bother coming home.

I smiled at him and told him again that I would sleep in my own bed tonight and then I looked at Danny and said, "Thanks for taking care of him. Let me clean up and then you can take me home to bed. Don't bother with the cheating asshole any more."

I went backstage to shower and clean up. The girls gathered around me and conceded that they had never seen anything like that before. Then one of them stated, "Sandy, I don't know if I want to see you come back. You could take all of our jobs away." And with that we all had a good laugh.

After I was cleaned and dressed again, I thanked everyone, including Paul, and told them that I had performed my last act on stage. That from now on I would enjoy the comforts of a real bed. Then I asked Paul where he had gotten that bed. He grinned and told me it was no bed, just a board with legs and a sheet over it. I told him, "I know."

Danny drove me home and when I got out of the car he asked if I was sure I wanted him to come in. I told him that I did for two reasons. First, I was still turned on and I would like more cock. Second, I had never seen Tad this angry and I was a little afraid to be by myself with him.

When I inserted my key in the front door I found that Tad had set the dead bolt. I rang the doorbell and after a few minutes of continuous ringing I heard him come to the door.

He yelled, "Get away from here slut."

Before I could say anything, Danny stepped forward and called back to him, "Tad, this is Danny; open the fucking door or I will kick the damned thing in."

There was a moment of silence and then the dead bolt clicked. Danny stepped ahead of me and grabbed the front of Tad's shirt and backed him into the living room. He pushed Tad into a chair and then told him that if he gave us any shit that he would pound his ass to a pulp and throw him out on the street.

Oh, I didn't mention earlier that Danny is unmarried, black, about 6' 5", built like a rock, and weighs in at about 240 muscular pounds. There would be absolutely no doubt about the outcome of any altercation between him and almost anyone else.

Tad mumbled something and took himself to the guest room.

The night of total debauchery changed me. I had found that there were many ways to enjoy sex and I decided that I liked them all.

Tad and I lived together for about another month. During that time I brought several men home with me. None of them spent the night.

About the second week, when Tad came home and found me in bed with another friend, he waited for my friend to leave and then came and asked me when we would be even.

I told him that I had no idea but that it certainly wouldn't be soon.

* * * * * *

We are divorced now. I understand that Tad recently had his butt kicked by an irate husband. The only thing I can't figure is why it took this long and why it hadn't happened several times before.

I'm enjoying my life for the present. I have wonderful sex at least once a week and on many occasions I have more than one partner. Yes, the three escorts have joined me several times either individually or as a package of two or three. Danny and I have become very good friends and he usually spends the weekend when he brings me home.

It has been lots of fun, but I know there are other things than sex and I need to find them. With the divorce final I will look in earnest for a life partner. I'm ready to settle down and drop the heavy sex routine. I'm perfectly happy with my life right now but I know it must change if I want to fully enjoy the future.

As far as Tad is concerned, all I can conclude is that he is an asshole and I sure picked a loser.

BlBones
BlBones
542 Followers