Are We Even Now? Pt. 03

Story Info
What difference does it make?
3.6k words
2.76
56.6k
12
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/04/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlBones
BlBones
546 Followers

This is one of four endings posed for "ARE WE EVEN NOW?"

In case you haven't read the original recently, here's a quick synopsis,

Burt, Tad and Sandy's friend, has come to town. They take him to The Club where, without warning, Sandy goes on stage, starts a strip dance, and then pulls friend Burt on stage, completes her strip, and fucks him in front of Tad and the customers.

Needless to say, Tad is pissed off royally. At home he lights into his friend and his wife. She produces pictures of him fucking two other women and lets him know she is going to get even.

The evening ends when Sandy informs Tad that she is going to sleep with Burt tonight and he can have the guest room. She will be his, Tad's, again after Burt leaves, if he wants her

Sandy has gone to bed with Burt and they fuck twice before going to sleep. We now continue:

* * * * * *

I woke up about nine in the morning and could hear Tad moving about in the kitchen. My movements woke Burt and he looked over at me, smiled, and said, "Good morning beautiful." I detected movement under the sheet and when I reached down, sure enough, there was a very hard piece of meat rising. I didn't need an invitation. I took hold and pumped him to full hardness. Then I straddled him and lowered myself onto his rock hard cock. He fucked me hard before we dressed and went to the kitchen. You know what? He's damned good in bed. A lot of ladies have been missing out, but I sure wasn't.

After being fucked four times by Burt in the last twelve hours, I was surprised to find that I really was not feeling sorry for what I had done and, in fact, I had really enjoyed it. It was after ten o'clock when I put on my robe. Burt pulled on his trousers and we went into the kitchen.

Tad snarled, "Are you two through fucking?"

His attitude and the way he said it really pissed me off and I replied, "No, we're hungry and taking a break. I know you had sex at least a dozen times behind my back so I still have lots of credit on my account. I plan to use up more of that credit if Burt is willing."

Tad retorted that he had told me he was sorry and asked why I couldn't accept his apology? However, I could tell that he was not in the least bit sorry for what he had done. He was just steaming over what I was doing. He was just plain mad. So, I responded to him in a sweet honey-coated voice, "Tad honey, I really do understand how sorry you are. Now you must understand how sorry I am. But, you will just have to be patient until Burt leaves. By the way, did you know that his cock is as fat as yours and he has you by about two inches in length?"

Tad sat there looking daggers, first at me, and then at Burt but he had concluded that he was losing the battle of words. Burt and I had some cereal and coffee then I rose, shrugged my robe off, and said, "Come on Burt. We need to get you ready for your trip home." With that we went back to the bedroom.

By now, Burt was resigned to the fact that he had lost Tad as a friend. He fucked me twice before it was time for him to dress and go to the airport. I would have gone another round or two, but poor Burt just couldn't get it up again.

We dressed and went to the airport. The trip was made in almost complete silence. At the airport I gave Burt a passionate kiss as he went into the terminal. I have to admit; at this point I was sorry to see him leave.

On the way home from the airport, Tad was silent for the first part of the drive. As we got back into our part of town he asked if I would like to get some supper. I said I would, that I was not really in the mood to cook. He brooded during the first part of the meal and I finally asked him if he was going to sulk the rest of the evening.

He looked at me a moment and then said, "Ok, you've made your point. Are we were even now?"

I told him we would see; that I still had several credits on my account and that how many or whether I used those credits depended strictly on how he behaved.

He started to complain again about what I had done to him and how I had embarrassed him in front of people we knew.

That was the final straw. I told him that I had thoroughly enjoyed myself with Burt and that I sure hoped that he had derived as much joy with his sluts. I informed him that I was really getting pissed off; that he could blame himself for what had happened; and with his present attitude I planned to use every one of the credits. "So, buddy, it looks like you have a choice. Get over this weekend and straighten out or get a divorce." With that I stood up, threw my napkin on the table and told him I was getting a cab and going home.

Since we didn't even have the check yet, all he could do was call after me as I walked out. He finally threw some money on the table and ran after me. As we got to the street, he caught me and asked me to please wait, that he would take me home.

Again, it was silence in the car all the way home. When we went in I told him that I had had enough of his pouting and that he could sleep in the guest room until he could get himself straightened out, and besides, our sheets were messed up. I went into the bedroom and since it was still too early to go to bed, I turned on the TV, sat in our lounge chair, and tried to find something interesting. There was nothing.

I decided to get dressed and go to our country club. Maybe some of our friends would be there and I could find someone reasonable to talk with. As I was dressing, Tad knocked on the door and asked if we could talk. I called back asking whether we were going to talk or if he just wanted to complain some more? He said he was sorry and we would talk.

I put on my robe and went to the living room. When he saw me, he asked what I was getting dressed for and I told him I was getting ready to go to the country club for some companionship; that I couldn't find any here. We had talked but a few minutes before the conversation began to drift back to what I had done to him in public and I was trying to rub his nose in it.

That did it. I couldn't take any more and I got up telling him to go complain to the mirror in the bathroom. I was going to the club. I finished dressing and left. I did find friends at the club and had a relatively enjoyable night.

When I got home, Tad was in bed in the guest room. I don't know if he was asleep or not and I didn't care. I got ready for bed and as I started to get in, I remembered again that the sheets had not been changed and were stained. The smell of Burt was still there and I crawled in and frigged myself to sleep while mentally remembering last night and this afternoon.

A week passed and things didn't change much. Tad's complaining diminished, but in its place he was becoming sullen and distant. On Friday night we went to the country club for dinner and dancing. However, Tad only danced with me once and seemed to be set on getting drunk. Later in the evening I found myself dancing often with a cute, young, well-built, bachelor member, Kyle. I had seen him before and remember thinking how nice he looked, but hadn't thought beyond that. As the evening progressed, our dancing became more intimate and I was not at all bothered with his wandering hands.

I was wearing a silk cocktail dress, about knee length and a scoop neck that showed some cleavage. Kyle kept dancing me into one of the darker corners and then massaging my buttocks and my breast through the dress. I was doing nothing to encourage him but neither was I doing anything to discourage him. The truth was that I was totally enjoying the attention. Tad had been totally distant since the night at The Club. He hardly spoke, there were no kisses, and no "I love you" in anything he said or did. I was ready for some hot sexual release.

By midnight, Tad was out of it. He had drunk two or three times what he normally drinks. I had not drunk much, but I was getting hot with the attention that Kyle was giving me. A call from Mother Nature sent me to the restroom. While there I let my fingers roam a little and I knew that I was ready for some action. I got a very wicked feeling and removed my bra and put it in my purse before returning to Kyle.

It didn't take but a few minutes on the dance floor before Kyle knew I wasn't wearing a bra anymore.

He whispered in my ear, "I like," and suggested we step out on the veranda for some fresh air. Taking my hand, he led me out. There were a few couples outside and some were in the dark recesses of the veranda. We found one of our own.

Once there, Kyle pulled me to him and planted his lips on mine. In moments our tongues were probing each others and his hand was caressing my breast. I reached down and stroked the front of his pants and was pleasantly surprised to find that he may be young but he definitely wasn't a little boy.

He suggested that we take a walk on the golf course and I simply followed him. About 70 yards from the club house, there is a kiosk next to the 10th tee and we went in. Kyle immediately took me in his arms, pulled me close and kissed me. His right hand was unzipping my dress and pulling it off my shoulders. I didn't give a single thought to the propriety of what was happening. Yes, I knew it wasn't proper, but I also knew that I had egged him on by removing my bra. Before I could give it any more thought his mouth was working back and forth between my tits. And it felt absolutely wonderful.

Suddenly he kissed down my belly to my waistband and then he pulled the hem of my skirt up and began to kiss my pussy through my panties. I would have killed him if he stopped then. He didn't. Quickly he reached up grabbed my briefs and pulled them off before again attacking my pussy. It was wonderful and I was hotter than hell.

Before I actually confirmed in my own mind that I was going to let him fuck me, he started to rise and I could feel his bare cock rubbing up between my inner thighs. When he rose high enough for me to reach it, I grabbed his cock, lifted my left leg onto the bench and guided him into me. My disappointment came when he lasted less than a minute before he exploded in me. He went limp and dropped out almost immediately.

We rearranged our clothes and returned to the club house. I went to find Tad, but not before ascertaining that Kyle came on many Friday nights. He informed me that he had seen me on previous occasions and that tonight was 'a dream come true' for him. He wanted to know if we might get together again. I told him that I didn't know; we would have to see. Inside my head was saying 'Hell yes and we will work on your staying power.'

I know that I promised Tad that I would be his again after Burt left, but with his present demeanor, I figured that I still had a few fucks left to my credit and I was going to use them. No matter what, I wasn't going to let my pussy wither up and rot. I wish I could say that I didn't enjoy my time with Burt or with Kyle, but the truth is that I found it to be exciting and I really enjoyed it.

The next morning Tad was sort of out of it but he was able to pull together a question.

"Aren't we even yet? What is it going to take to get you out of this nasty revenge craze?"

I responded, "Tad, you can call my attitude whatever you want. The answer is that my attitude, as you call it, will stay as long as you let it. You haven't said a civil word to me in over a week. Your attitude has been everything but loving and until it changes, mine won't either. To answer the question about being even, No we're not yet, but I am working on it. And let me tell you something else. This situation will never improve until you accept the fact that none of this would have ever happened if you hadn't taken your pole and gone fishing in ponds that didn't belong to you."

He picked up on my innuendo and fired back, "Did you fuck that kid you were dancing with last night?"

I said, "Since you're keeping score, Yes, I did. And, while we are on the subject I need to know how many times you fucked your sluts.

He growled, "I'll be damned if I'm going to tell you if you insist on acting this way."

I looked him in the eye and said, "If you would return to being the Tad I married, I could probably call us even and we could get our lives back together again. But since you insist on sulking, blaming me, and acting like a complete ass, I want to know how many times Tad because as long as you are going to be this way, I plan to keep working on using up my credits.

I won't repeat his response aside from saying he called me a whore and said a lot of nasty and unkind things. Things that under other circumstances would have had me crying my eyes out. Instead, it just made me mad.

When he finished, I said, "You self-righteous SOB. You can say what you just said to me after you have gone behind my back, played me as a stupid little housewife, and then been out fucking the world? Since you won't tell me how many times, I am going to assume it was twenty-five times. And, since you are keeping score, the count is now two down and twenty-three to go. When you become reasonable again maybe we can work out a deal, a more desirable settlement. Until then I still have some evening up to do."


He stormed off.

After another week of ice from Tad, I announced that on Saturday night I was going to The Club. Furthermore, I was going to dance on stage and that he could come and be my partner or I would select someone from the crowd.

Tad blew up and told me that there was no way in hell that he was going to appear on stage and that I had better not either.

I informed him that if I couldn't have sex with HIM at home, then I was going to get sex where I could find it.

He fired off a volley of profanities and slammed the door as he entered the guest room. I didn't mention before that he has been sleeping in the guest room since that fateful night. In his eyes it's still all my fault and he shoulders no responsibility.

Saturday morning I called Paul and told him to book me on stage. He was happy to hear from me since we hadn't been to the club since my performance. He asked if my friend was still in town and I told him no and that if Tad didn't come as my partner, I'd appreciate his help in finding a suitable partner.

As I was getting dressed to go to the club, Tad came and stood in the door and asked if I was serious about going to The Club and I told him I was. Then he wanted to know if I was going to dance (He actually asked if I was going to fuck someone on stage) and I told him that I was. I told him again that he had some choices; it could be him here at home or on the stage with me. If those choices were not agreeable, then I would fuck someone else. He blew up again and ended up asking when I was going to stop being a bitch.

I blew my cork. I let him know that I may be his wife but that I was also a female and that I liked to have sex as part of my life. I read him the riot act about his behavior and the fact that he had cut me off as his wife, as his friend, and his sex partner for over a month now and every ounce of my patience had been used up. I finished by telling him to get his cock out right now and come fuck me or to get the hell out of the room and let me finish getting dressed.

He stated that he wasn't up to having sex with a slut right now and that I had better think again about going to the club. I got up, went to him, pushed him out the door, and slammed it shut. When I finished dressing I headed for the garage. My keys, which normally hang by the door, were not there. I called Tad and asked where my keys were. He told me he had them and that I was staying home.

I was fuming as I went to the guest room where he was working on his computer. I didn't even ask for the keys. I reached down, grabbed the power cord to the computer and yanked it out of the wall. I then picked up a hammer that happened to be lying on the table and announced, "Give me my keys or this computer is going to be history," and I slammed the hammer down on the desk causing the keyboard and everything on the desk to jump. He knew I was serious and pulled the keys from the drawer and threw them at me. Without a word I picked them up and left.

When I got to the club I was totally out of the mood for sex. I was royally pissed and getting even didn't have an appeal any more. I did perform a dance, but it was solo and several of the regular patrons told me how disappointed they were that I had not performed as before. I didn't care.

When I got home, Tad was not there. He left a note saying he would be back for his things later. That was almost two years ago. He did come for his things but I didn't see him. However, even in the divorce he was maintaining that I was the one who had failed the marriage. The divorce was finalized six months ago.

I wish I could say that I was sorry, but I can't. I learned that he had gone back to bedding anything that had a pussy. He caused two divorces to be filed before ours was finalized. I have also heard from reliable sources that he will probably be the cause of two or three more before the year is out. How could I have so misjudged a person that I had selected to spend the rest of my life with? I'm so thankful that his true colors came out before we decided to have children.

The sexual high that I was on for that weekend is a thing of the past. With the exception of a few times with Burt, I haven't had a cock since Kyle. I had him two more times after the first country club meeting.

Burt and I have been communicating and meeting frequently over the past six months. He affirmed that his friendship with Tad was over. In his words, "I consider Tad a pathetic looser and can't understand how he could have become such an ass."

You can't see the joy in my face, nor can you tell from my writing how happy I am right now. Last night while Burt was in town, we had a wonderful dinner and dance at the country club. Yes, he offered me a ring and asked me to marry him and I didn't have to think before saying, "Yes."

If some one were to ask, "Are we even now?" My reply would have to be: What difference does it make?

BlBones
BlBones
546 Followers