Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

Story Info
A mother and son open a door to unbelievable pleasures.
26k words
99k
102
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

"C'mon, I'm tired of these dam tan lines," is all I say as I grab my towel and baby oil and start walking towards the sanctuary on the side of the garage that once served as my nude sunbathing retreat.

"Can I come too," the sound of my nineteen year-old sons voice sounding so timid and almost childlike as he stands there with his erection bulging in his shorts almost wants to make me burst out laughing.

"Of course," is all I reply as I can only imagine what is going through his head right about now?

In less than a week my whole life has been literally shaken to the core, and if anyone had ever suggested to me that one day I would be contemplating taking my son as my lover I would have thought them sick and perverted. But here I am with fluids flowing out of my princess as she readies herself to be possibly impaled by the erect organ just a foot or so behind her, and as my conscience and vagina battle over the right and wrong about what might happen, the throbbing of my nipples is clearly persuading my intellectual side about the merits of having such a young lover at my disposal.

For years now I've been aware of his need to masturbate at least once or twice a day, and even though most mother's would no doubt find it an unhealthy addiction, I've always looked at it as simply Nature's way to relieve the stress from the ravages of what his hormones are doing to him. The undeniable truth is that boys leave evidence behind after they've ejaculated, and rather risk having him squirting all that delicious cream all over the place, I've simply got into the habit of supplying him with a fresh towel daily. Of course he's very much aware of why it's left for him too, but I seriously doubt he has any idea that lately each time he relieves himself I steal myself into his room and lap down the creamy reward with my tongue as my princess ruthlessly attacks any part of me that finds it objectionable.

There's still a part of me that knows how wrong it is every time I bring my lips in contact with his semen, but being widowed and celibate for six years now has taken a toll on me in ways I had never imagined. The truth is I'm a very sexually minded woman, and for me to be denied those pleasures that I so love seems more like an additional punishment being added to the pain I already feel for having lost my husband. But I can't deny the truth, and every time my taste buds are treated to my son's forbidden fruit, I feel myself surrendering a little more ground with each feeding. Clearly that overpowering urge to get it from the source directly has my head spinning every time I think about it, and the fact I find myself entertaining such a thought just shows me how frustrated I've become.

The fact we've been doing this sensuous dance for almost a year now seems almost incredible too, and what's even more unbelievable is how I've been ever so slowly lowering the threshold between how a mother and son are supposed to interact together. I'm quite sure he's fully aware of what he's been doing to me too, and whether it's through design or by accident I've found myself wearing ever more revealing clothing around him. The t-shirt that's obviously been shrunken has become my post shower dress lately, and half the time now I'm not even wearing panties anymore. But as if not to be out done, all Ryan wears around the house now are those low lying sweatpants bulging with his erection as if trying to entice me to do the unthinkable.

"It's been so long," is all I say as I lay the giant beach towel exactly where I use to so long ago as I feel my body being subjected to a scan that usually only comes just before a burst of unbridled passion.

"I know," I hear the words coming out of the one responsible for why I had to finally abandon this oasis a few years ago.

I so loved it when Jimmy and I use to come out here and make love with the heat of sun bathing us in all its brilliance, and that feeling of freedom that came with doing something so naughty outdoors just added to our anxiety that one day we might actually get caught. There was just something about thrill of being in such a compromising position that appealed to the both of us, and though we didn't consider ourselves being the exhibitionist types, we both got off on imagining who it was that we wanted to catch us making love. I guess there's just something about having sex that opens doors that probably never would be accessible under normal circumstances.

For Jimmy it was the thought of his older sister Lauren walking around the garage and catching us sixty-nineing that was his favorite, and even though most wives would no doubt cringe about such a forbidden fantasy, I enthusiastically encouraged him as my tongue ran up and down his cock right before it exploded in my mouth. She's coming, she's coming I use to whisper to him shamelessly as he pried my ass wide open and my mouth readied itself to feast on his salty cocktail. We both loved that illicit thought of one day trying to seduce her, but unfortunately years of smoking that eventually triggered his cancer ended that dream the day I buried him.

"Just like I remember it," I say as I position my towel in the exact same place I use to do to get the most use out of where the sun had positioned itself.

It eventually took me two or three years before I could come back here after Jimmy died, and just when I was just starting to get back into some sort of groove as I fingered myself to my first guilt free orgasms because of missing him so much, the sudden realization that Ryan might be spying on me both turned me on as well as racking me with guilt at the same time. Somehow I just knew he was watching me, and since he wasn't eighteen yet I thought of him being still more as a child than the nineteen year old stud standing next to me now.

"This is so cool," is all he says as he starts sliding his shorts down his legs without any apparent embarrassment at letting me see his rigid organ sticking straight out towards me.

How dare you do this to me I hear the voice whispering in my ears as my eyes and vagina quickly dismiss any such arguments about what he just did as being inappropriate. He's absolutely gorgeous too, and as try and keep my composure as his muscular toned teenage body nearly seduces me just with its youthful appearance alone, the truth is my gaze is locked solely on his five to six inch muscle of love. He's built just like his father too, and even though most of the sex videos on his computer usually have the male stars with nine or ten inch dicks, I know firsthand just how much better a cock his size is at pleasing me once we start getting into the heat of passion.

I know to most men a big dick certainly is one of the three wishes that they would no doubt ask of the Jeannie from the Aladdin's magical lamp, but before I met Jimmy I dated a guy whose cock was absolutely enormous. It had to be ten or eleven inches at least, and in the beginning that feeling of having him so deep inside me was just so incredible too, but it didn't take long before my princess started to suffer fatigue at trying to make him ejaculate. I was just so naive back then, and the reality was that he would cum when he wanted too, and as much as I let him pump me with his massive organ until he came, he always wanted more. Eventually it reached the point where he wanted to fuck me two or three times a day, and that's when I realized I just couldn't deal with it anymore. The cold hard truth is that a big dick is great for movie scenes, but in the real world they're all just armed and dangerous.

That's why once Jimmy and I started screwing on a regular basis; I soon found out that I could go hours with him without harming my princess. If I did start to get a little sore I'd just wrap my lips around his cock and soon developed that technique where I could literally go right down to his balls, and I still remember so vividly that first time he exploded deep down my throat and coated my esophagus with his thick hot steamy nectar. After that there was nothing I wouldn't try with him, and of course just like every other horny guy out there he eventually got to stick his prick up my ass too. Surprisingly it didn't hurt, and as I use to ride him sometimes the thought of that monster cock I use to fuck trying to gain access to my tiny puckered orifice always made me thank God I wasn't with him anymore.

"Isn't it," is all I say as I undo my top and let him see my tiny tits for the first time since he use to suckle from them as a baby.

The look on his face says all I need to know about how much he likes what he's seeing, and as I slowly slide my bikini bottoms down my legs, the thought that he might not be able to control himself suddenly enters my mind. For the last few years he's been simply calling me 'T' after that skinny girl in the T-Mobile commercials, and as much as I knew I shouldn't have been reacting the way I did, the truth was my panties always started to moisten when he did it. Of course that being coupled with the thought of him sitting at his computer jerking off to images of girls built just like me always rendered me helpless as my fingers brought me to my orgasm night after night.

Instantly the feeling of his eyes locked on my bald princess sends a shiver throughout my entire body, and the thought of pushing him down and relieving his swollen balls of all their cream begins to be the voice I hear whispering in my ears now. I just don't think that it's possible that two aroused individuals could deny their urges when confronted with a situation like this, but I have to be strong, at least this time anyway. Maybe a handjob would be enough to satisfy both our urges right now, after all, there's plenty more where that came from if I weaken and decide I want more later on.

This whole thing just seems so surreal too, and as we both stand here with our eyes feasting on each other's body, the sudden realization that he's just acting light years ahead of how a typical teenage boy should be acting in his place. But then again, how many young boys get to stand in front of their mother with their dick's sticking straight out. It just seems as though he's such a well-seasoned lover as he just stands there with his pectoral fin fully exposed to me without a hint of embarrassment either, and as my princess can't but extoll how composed he is to the rest of my body, I can already see myself riding him like the young stallion he is for hours at a time.

I remember a very steamy novel I read a few years ago that had a plot similar to what's happening between us now. It was about how a woman about my age suddenly found herself stranded on a deserted island with her teenage son, and as the months slowly began to pass, it became obvious to her that both of them were beginning to look at each other in ways other than how a mother and son are supposed to. Ever so gradually her son began to wear less and less clothing, and because of the few rag like pieces of his clothing that still were somewhat decent, they both decided it best if he saved them for the time when they would hopefully be rescued. God forbid if the rescuers discovered him naked with his mother was the fear that eventually allowed her to give him permission to be totally nude in front of her.

Of course the price she paid for this little indiscretion was having to look at his erect penis every time they were together. I've seen those ads about how guys are supposed to call their doctors if they get an erection lasting more than four hours, but I seriously doubt most teenage boys would suffer any ill affects if their dick's were stiff that long. And as it turned out, the unrelenting assault on her of being that close to such a forbidden temptation slowly started to make her give into urges that just simply couldn't be denied any longer.

I just think that it's part of our human DNA that when we get this aroused something just has to give way one way or the other, and just like the mother in the novel who finally had to wrap her lips around her son's erect organ and drain him of all his salty juices, I'm finding that very same urges building inside me to the point where I don't know how long I'll be able control myself. It's one thing to lick his cum out of the towel he leaves for me, but quite another to work my mouth and hand together and feel his body beginning to quiver as he's about to explode down my throat. The fact is I love sucking cock, and now that Ryan's old enough now so no laws are being broken, why shouldn't I indulge myself is the message that keeps repeating over and over again in my head.

"Can I oil you," I hear his voice breaking me out of the internal struggle raging inside that clearly has me wanting to get on my knees and suck him in a way that he'll never forget.

"Sure," is all I can muster as my intellect and princess are battling over the right and wrong of what he and I are doing together now?

I can't believe how poised he is as he so casually pours some of the lotion in his hands and is now staring into my eyes as if trying to read my mind, and as I feel my heart about to burst because of the strain I'm under now, the feeling of his fingers ever so gently pinching my nipples nearly buckles my legs. How can he be so bold for being so young I hear the words echoing in my head as I'm stunned with how quickly he's moving to seduce me? I know I should be fighting his advances too, but the excitement that is building between my legs has virtually shut down my ability to resist what he's doing to me now. It's been so long since my tiny tits have been treated to such a treat, and as he just keeps squeezing me a little tighter, the thought of dropping to my knees and taking him in my mouth is starting take root in a way that I know I'll be unable to fend off for much longer.

How can this be happening to me? I know what most people would say about what I'm allowing Ryan to do to me, but as my body is feeling pleasures that it hasn't felt in so long, the idea that what we're doing together is wrong just isn't resonating inside me at all. In fact, all I can think of now is this is exactly what would have happened if we had been stranded on an Island like the mother and son in the novel. And I bet every woman who read that book who has a teenage son probably at some point while reading it imagined taking her son as her lover as well. The obvious benefits are just so tempting too, but of course the risk of getting caught would preempt such a forbidden fantasy from ever occurring, in most cases anyway.

I'll be honest about the fact that I've thought about going out and finding a lover to satisfy my ravenous desires lately, but the thought of having to go through the rigors of first getting to know him and his family and friends as the price I would have to pay to be pleasured just isn't what I want in my life now. As cold as it may sound, all I want is someone who will satisfy me whenever I want it with no strings attached, and as my mind and vagina are both starting to get in sync about what it is that I'm seeking in a lover, the sudden thought of that mother on the Island finally surrendering to inevitable conclusion that taking her son as her lover was the right thing to do at that very moment in her life. She needed him, and he needed her as well, in a way it was the only rational solution to the tensions that were building within her.

I wonder though what will happen when I start draining his balls of all his cream on a regular basis, it's one thing if a girl his own age is doing it to him, but I'm his mother for Christ's sake, and what will he think about me when I start going into his room in the middle of the night because I woke up horny and want to be satisfied? Will he think I'm so promiscuous that I would be capable of going out to bars and letting every guy take turns with me in the backseat of my car? Somehow I just know he wouldn't think of me in that way, and as I feel my body weakening under the unbearable strain it's being subjected too, I sense a calmness overtaking me as I finally accept that at this very moment in my life, taking my own son as my lover is the right thing for me to do too.

"I thought you were going to start with my back first," I say as I reach out and wrap my hand around his cock.

Oh God this feels so good, and to think that it's been almost six years since I've caressed such a gorgeous creature makes me almost want to cry. I don't know why it is that my sex drive is so high, but the images going through my head now of all the different ways I'm goanna use this rock hard teenage cock has my head spinning. If he's like his father was at this age he'll be good for at least three or four pops a day without a problem, and I'm sure because of how I'll drain his balls in so many different ways, the chances that he might want to go out and screw some skinny classmate will be minimal. Keep him satisfied at home, and he'll always keep coming back to Mommy's home cooked meals is the thought that I'm having now.

But the truth is I do have competition, and the fact he's just so adept at handling himself with me certainly suggests his cock has had an education way beyond what that sweet young girl he dated last year was capable of teaching him. No, it wasn't Janey that has given him this very bold and assertive manner in which he's so thoroughly taken control over me, but I have a pretty good idea who it is. And the fact it's my best friend doesn't surprise me either, in a way, I think I've suspected it for a while now.

"Eric asked if we were coming over tonight," I hear him ask me as my thighs instantly start to spasm at the mere mentioning of his best friend's name.

Of course he did I hear the words whispering in my ears, and I'm sure his slut mother no doubt wants us there too. I remember when they moved next door how excited I was at having someone Ryan's age available for him to be friends with, and even more surprisingly was the fact that his mother and I hit it off so well too. I think that's just a fluke of luck that it did occur too, and luckily for me as Jimmy's conditioned worsened, she was there in ways that I think have brought us so close that now we're almost inseparable.

To hell with it, why fight it anymore I hear the voice echoing in my head as I suddenly find myself kneeling down with this gorgeous cock still in my hand and only inches away from my mouth. It's just been too long since I've been in this position, and to think of all the times Jimmy's cock filled my mouth with his cream in nearly this identical situation almost wants to make me cry. But tears aren't what I want now, and neither is pretense either, why pretend anymore about what it is we both want from each other.

"Do you want fellatio," I say teasing him as my tongue licks the pre-cum out of the slit on the head of his cock.

The puzzled look on his face tells me he doesn't know what fellatio means, and there's a part of me that wants to burst out laughing too. But I'm just too horny now, and the thought of having my cheeks filled with his semen is all I care about now. To think that I won't have to sneak into his room like a thief and lick it out of the towel anymore just has my heart rejoicing with joy, and of course my mouth and tongue as well.

"C'mon baby, you know what I want," he replies totally shocking me with how he's managed to take complete control over me in such a short amount of time.

*

I've had my suspicions for quite some time now about Katie and Eric, but last Saturday night when they both excused themselves for about 15 minutes I just knew my intuition about them was right on. The fact Eric's swimming trunks were bulging from his erection certainly made it so obvious too. But the truth is that ever since Katie and I have gotten close, she's revealed little tidbits here and there about just what turns her on sexually. I remember how she and I watched a movie called Taboo together, and the scene where the mother walks by her son's bedroom and notices him lying naked on his bed was all she could talk about for weeks afterwards. Of course the fact that we both watched as the supposed mother went in and gave her son a blowjob wasn't lost on either one of us.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers