Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers

There's been a few times where I just couldn't believe how much semen was waiting for me, and even though I knew Eric was there, it was just inconceivable to me that two teenage boys would actually masturbate together like these two clearly have done. Clearly there's just no sense of modesty that exists between them, and the thought of exploring that fact to its ultimate limits is what I'm thinking now. Isn't this really every woman's secret desire, and if it isn't, it certainly should be.

"I can't hold out any longer," Ryan moans as he buries himself all the way inside me so his stinger can fill me with its venom.

It's absolutely incredible the look on his face as he filling me with his seed now, and to think that some would condemn us for what we just did together, they should be here for themselves witnessing what I can only describe as the almost angelic appearance of a creature enjoying pleasure in a way God intended it to be. There's just not even a hint of immoral guilt being displayed in any way, and the fact that I'm his mother and witnessing such a scene just makes it all the pleasing to me too. What woman wouldn't want her child to feel such bliss, we all do of course, but I'm lucky enough to be one of the few who's actually seeing it for myself.

As much as I could have been able to rationalize away sucking his cock this afternoon, the knowledge that he's filling me with his cum makes it impossible now for me not to be fully vested with not only him, but Eric and his mother as well. No need to sign a contract either, just a shot of semen in my pussy and I'm a member for life now. I wonder how many other mothers have fallen prey to their own forbidden desires about their own son like I have; Katie and I certainly can't be the only ones either, I'm absolutely sure of that.

"I'm goanna cum too," I hear Eric moan as I turn my head and watch as he slides his hand up and down his cock as he readies himself to explode.

"In my mouth baby," I barely say in time as his first jet of semen hits me squarely in the face as my mouth opens and takes him inside me as he continues to pump all his delicious nectar down my throat.

Two dicks in one day, I wonder, does that officially make me a slut now? The look on Ryan's face now as I work my magic on his best friend's cock is one that I'm just going to have to get used to if I'm goanna do this on a regular basis now. I guess there's still a part of me that thinks that having only one partner is how sex should be enjoyed, and as my mouth and tongue drain another boy's dick right in front of him, I wonder what exactly is going through his head now. Is he jealous, or does this excite him to see his own mother so utterly compromised like this now.

"I told you how good she is at sucking dick," he says as if reading my mind about what I was just thinking.

Ever so gently Eric helps me up as my body is still reeling from what it just went through, and as I walk towards Katie with my legs feeling as if they are made of rubber, the sound of both boys jumping into the pool like they use too when they were much younger just makes what happened all the more unbelievable. If I'm dreaming then at least I enjoyed myself, but this is no dream, and the cum dripping out of my mouth and pussy merely confirms it too.

"You better sit down and relax before they come back for more," Katie says as she hands me my glass of wine.

"There's more," I say incredulously.

"You have no inkling what's in store for you tonight," she says as I flop down next to her.

"My God," is all I can think to say as we both watch them so innocently throwing a Frisbee back and forth to each other as though what they just did to me hadn't even occurred.

*

What time is it I say to myself as I roll over and open my eyes and focus on the clock next to me, it just can't be 10:33, and as my mind begins to play back images of what went on last night, the realization that I'm completely naked in my own bed stuns me. I haven't slept in the nude since Jimmy died, and as I peel back the sheet and look at myself, the unmistakable signs of dried semen are virtually everywhere. My God I say to myself, and as I lift my hand and attempt to run it through my hair, the matted mess tells me that they even shot it in my hair too.

When Katie said they would come back for more I just thought she was goofing on me, but when they came back again and again from frolicking so innocently after ravaging me each time, I just knew that I'd stumbled onto something unbelievable, and the fact I was the sole focus of their attention just made it all the more pleasurable too. I guess that was my initiation into their club, and as I now marvel at the evidence of just how virile they are, the thought that this is now going to be a regular part of my life is already making me giddy.

How many women out there can say that in one night they had virtually every orifice of their body filled with semen? I still remember so vividly how frightened I was when it dawned on me why Ryan was lubing my ass as I was riding Eric, and when he pushed me down and I felt his cock slipping inside me, that thought of utter decadence filled my head as I was fucked in a way only girls who do it for a living are supposed to screw that way. Monogamy in our culture just won't allow something like what happened to me last night to occur, but it did, and one of the one's responsible for it was my own son.

Time to get up and get going is all I can think to do now, and as I glance in the full length mirror at the evidence of the debauchery I so enjoyed last night, the thought that I'm finally going to have passion back in my life seems almost like a wish come true. Granted I didn't expect it to be so close to home, but to put it crudely, Ryan burst my cherry as far as incestuous fun is concerned, and we all know that once you've had a taste of that carnal side of life, there's just no way that you can ever live without it again.

But time to take a shower and wash away Mother Nature's paste of love that is all over me, and as I'm remembering more and more of what went on with those two fucking machines, I still can't get past how comfortable they are with their own sexuality. There's just no way Jimmy could ever have watched me sucking another guys dick, and that was tame considering how one would fuck me and then the other got sloppy seconds without even hesitating at sticking his dick in me knowing my pussy was full of the other's cum. Ryan and Eric certainly are unique, and so is Katie too, and I have a feeling before all is said and done, she and I will be lapping each other's pussy's after they've been filled with semen.

"Good morning," is all I can think to say as I feel totally embarrassed for him seeing me in the light of day covered in his dried semen.

That's what I get for not having gotten up earlier, and as I see his eyes taking in every inch of me that this tiny robe isn't concealing from him, that fear that our relationship has been altered in a way that we might lose that special bond we have for each other is what's going through my head now. I know it's going to hard to separate but I still want us to get along just like we were before last night happened. Perhaps I'm being naive about it, but if I have to give up the sex to maintain our special bond, then I'll do it.

"Geez T, you look like you've been hit by a yogurt truck," he says with a big grin as he comes over and hugs me like he always does before he goes out for the day.

Thank you God is all I can think as I feel his embrace just like it's always been since Jimmy died. He's the man of the house now his father told him that last time I brought him to the hospital, and since then he's hugged me this same way before he's left for school or just like he's doing now before he goes out for the day. I half feared he was going to try and stick his tongue in my mouth, but evidently he's mastering the technique that Eric seems to have done with his mother as well.

"Well, at least I know who was driving it," is all I can say as I realize that we are indeed going to be able to keep the two worlds separated that we inhabit now.

"Later," is all he says making me smile at how he uses such a dated expression that his father always used too.

*

"Are they on Viagra," I ask Katie as I watch both of them jumping back into the pool?

It just doesn't seem possible that they could take turns fucking us as though we were rags dolls without ejaculating, and as she and I look at each other totally bewildered by what just happened, the thought that they might have found some young pussy to fuck besides ours crosses my mind, but I know they wouldn't do that to us. We're their mother's for God's sake, and they know full well just how precarious a situation we've put ourselves in by being their lovers.

"This has never happened before," she replies as both of us realize that they've managed to somehow control themselves from cumming inside us.

Somehow the balance has shifted away from our being able to make them shoot when we want them too, and even as my tongue intertwined with Ryan's, he still was able to fend off my advances to make him cum. But this happened with Jimmy too, and I just had to make adjustments to get him back in line. The question is what do you do to a nineteen year old that is pumping you like crazy and doesn't ejaculate, that's the question I'm sure Katie is asking herself now just like I am.

"You have any ideas," I ask her as I know it won't be long until they come back for more.

"I know what it is that's giving them the ability to resist us, we've turned into the girls that they use to jerk off to before we let them take us," she says totally blowing my mind with how quickly she grasped what was happening between us.

She's right though, and I'm shocked that I didn't see it either, we've been their whores and now they're treating us like them too. Somehow they've managed to detach themselves away from us, but two can play that game, and as soon as they come back for more, Mommy will be waiting for them. Then we'll see how long their dicks' will last before that start squirting all that delicious cream all over us.

"I guess it's time to be Mommy," I say as we watch them playing and thinking they've mastered us in a way only the most seasoned of lovers can do.

I have to admit that I've so thoroughly enjoyed being a slut for the last few months, and for a woman to be able to act in ways that normally she could never dare approach because of fear of being labeled promiscuous has been such a thrill that I'm truly sorry for all those frustrated housewives out there who have no clue what they're missing. But we've strayed away from what it is that makes it so special, and as I watch them walking towards us fully expecting to fuck us like they did a few minutes ago, they have no idea what's waiting for them this time around.

"C'mon girls, we want some more pussy," Ryan says in a way that makes me want to slap him for how he's treating us.

As I climb on top of Ryan and let him bottom out inside me, I realize it's probably going to be more difficult than I anticipated maintaining my composure as he's fucking me. But if I don't do it now, I'll never be able to resist the temptation to simply go along with him and let him screw me until he finally does cum. Of course that is if he does cum this time around, and now or never is the message that I hear whispering in my ears.

"Did you hear about the sale at Macy's," I ask Katie hoping she knows what I'm up to now.

The look on Ryan's face says all I need to know about whether or not he got the message, and as his fingers roll my nipples hoping to lure me back to being his slut, surprisingly, I'm gaining strength knowing that now it's my turn to play with him. Boys will be boys is the old saying, and take away their pussy they'll crumble in no time. That's my plan anyway, and whether or not it succeeds is going to depend how long Katie and I can go with getting fucked while we try and act as though it's not affecting us.

"Maybe we should go now and see what's left before it all disappears," she replies flooring me with how she's managed to tap into exactly where I want us to go with our threatening to take away their fun.

"Hey, what's going on," Eric says clearly with panic evident in his voice.

Now you get it don't you, and with your dick telling your brain to do whatever it takes so that nice juicy pussy that's squeezing you it isn't taken away because you're an idiot, I guess we'll have to see what comes out of their mouths now. Kudos to Katie for being so quick to decapitate their little game of fucking us without filling us with their cream, and maybe a few days to a week of no nookie will have to added if they don't respond the way they should.

"We want cream in our doughnuts every time you slide inside us, understood," I say in such a way that they know we're not fooling around.

"No cream no pussy," Katie quickly adds.

"All right all right you win," Ryan says to me in the kind of voice that I know he understands what we were getting at.

"OK, but I want cream and I want it now," I say as my hips start getting into the rhythm that normally would make him want to fuck me until he pops.

"I'm sorry," he whispers in my ear as his mouth then tries to lock onto mine so our tongues can enjoy the magic both of us love so much.

I know it wasn't his idea but he went along with it anyway, but we've straightened it out so it'll never happen again. Katie and I came to an agreement that we'd leave the boys alone a few days before the weekend, but last night for some reason I just needed him, and for almost an hour we made love the way his father and I use too. I'm not saying that's why he couldn't cum the first time because of either, but I just didn't like the way he and Eric were treating us and it had to be dealt with before it became a habit for them when they are together.

"It's OK baby, I know it wasn't your idea," I whisper to him as our mouths lock as he begins to take long deep strokes in and out of me that I know will have him cumming in no time.

*

Be careful what you wish for is the cliché that's going through my head now, and as I watch both Ryan and Eric systemically do to another of my gender what they've been doing to me for the last five weeks now seems almost unbelievable. They're like machines, and if it weren't for that salty cocktail shooting out of them after they've finished, I'd swear machine would be the appropriate word to describe just how efficient they've both become in the art of making love.

The fact that they're only nineteen and have skills that men many decades older than them still lack just seems so implausible, and yet, somehow or other they've acquired this ability to reduce both me and Katie to shivering wrecks after they're done with us. At first I thought it was Katie who nurtured them in the art of love, but after that first night where both of them ravaged me again and again, I soon found out that she was the driving force for recruiting me as another slut for them to ravage.

She admitted to me that she seduced Eric, but when he suggested Ryan join them as well, it just seemed like a fantasy come true for her. But trying to keep two teenage boys with sex drives that just seemed never to be satisfied turned out to be much more challenging that she anticipated. It's every woman's dream to be with a lover who is very virile, but what happens when you multiply that times two. To say the least she was overwhelmed as they wanted ever more out of her, and the thought of bringing me in to the club was just her way of finding relief.

Don't get me wrong either, I love what they do to me, and one on one with Ryan has been a Godsend for me too, but when both of them are together they're absolutely insatiable. There's just nothing that seems to slow them down either, and for the briefest of time we thought that they may somehow gained access to Viagra, but we ruled that out after searching both their rooms' thoroughly. I guess it's just when they are together that something happens to them brings out this ability to fuck for hours without stopping, except of course to ejaculate.

The other odd aspect about all of this is how Katie and I now lap each other's pussy after they've cum inside us, for them it was a game to see which one of their sluts was going to eat the most cream pies, and when Eric filled her that first time as Ryan was still furiously pumping me, that urge to lock my mouth on her flower was just so irresistible too. I know being susceptible the way I was because of having a dick sliding in and out of me was a part of it, but those tastes and smells that were so utterly foreign to me at first just seemed so alluring, and of course locking my lips on her tiny bud and giving her an orgasm that only another woman knows how to do was just so very gratifying for me too.

In the back of my mind I've always wondered what it would be like to be with another woman, after all, beside your own finger, the only other one out there capable of really getting you off is another woman's tongue. Of course I wasn't naive to the fact that once Ryan and Eric started taking turns with me and Katie that it wouldn't be long before the boys would want us to start indulging in pleasures with each other. I just knew it was bound to happen too, and so did Katie.

There's just something about having your body pushed sexually beyond its limits that makes you susceptible to behavior that you normally would never ever contemplate. For me, the thought of putting my mouth on another woman's vagina just really never resonated with anything inside me, and yet, it didn't gross me out either. I guess it depends on who's it is that plays a major role in whether or not you decide to do it, and just like with who's dick I suck if I so choose, eating pussy is ultimately my choice too.

I still remember that look of shock on her face when I put my lips on her flower for the first time, and even though Eric had just screwed her brains out for twenty minutes, the idea that I would lap her while his semen was still leaking out of her seemed just so unbelievable. The fact I've only recently been starting to see this phenomenon in some of the more refined sex sites that Ryan is allowed to subscribe to now with my blessing played a role in easing me towards the notion of feasting on a pussy filled with the nectar of love. But it's been obvious to me for some time now that the movies he picks for us to watch while we are enjoying each other always has another woman in it, and of course the cream pie scene is always an integral part of it too.

I have to be completely honest and admit that I was very much taken with the whole experience, but the fact Ryan was sliding in and out of me as I made my first visit to the another woman's slit certainly made it much easier for me to accept. It was just so incredible how my senses were bombarded with tastes and smells that quite frankly I didn't anticipate, and between lapping every morsel of cream that oozed out of her as she moaned and squealed because of what I was doing to her, I sensed a door had been opened that she and I were going to be voluntarily walking through together on a regular basis after that first time.

Of course now it's just unthinkable to both of us to let a drop of that very precious elixir to go to waste, and the boys certainly love watching us doing it too. But I've been doing some thinking lately, and the thought of making them lick their own semen out of us is an idea that I'm finding absolutely irresistible. The fact they can so easily slide into us after the other one ejaculated deep inside us tells me they're not homophobic either, and I have a feeling Katie might be receptive to this idea as well. After all, if it's OK for us to lap each other's pussy's filled with their cum, then why shouldn't they expect for us to want to see the same of them.

ronnie11
ronnie11
1,475 Followers