Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To put it bluntly, both your boys look closer to sixteen or seventeen than they do nineteen, and in our world that means everything to us, the more you fuck them and allow us and our guests to partake of what slides out of you, the more you will be paid," Rachael says more coldly than I ever expected to hear coming out of a woman as refined as her.

"We're talking possibly six figures a year for each of you for as long as they maintain their youthful charms; both Elsa and Stefan are twenty three and yet still retain that alluring teenage appearance we so adore," Mariam adds.

"Let's face it, you're fucking them on that couch three or four times a week for free, why not get paid to do it, and besides, all three of you love to fuck when there's an audience, and you know it too," Rachael says clearly softening her tone towards us just a bit.

"Who besides you are we talking about," Katie asks suggesting she already has made up her mind on this subject.

"Only the most dignified of women my dear, men just have no taste for that salty desert that we crave, and I'm sure you'll recognize some of these ladies from the TV shows and movies they've been in," Mariam says intriguing me with the fact that these people have just as much as we do to lose if word of our behavior ever leaked out.

"No videos or pictures to be taken of any kind," I ask as I'm clearly being persuaded to giving it a go.

"Of course not," Rachael says emphatically but there's a part of me that still doesn't quite trust her yet.

"And Stefan," Lauren asks kind of surprising me with what's already on her mind about the boy with the big dick.

"As long as we get Ryan's semen out of you in the first session of the evening, then you'll be free to do with him what you wish," Rachael replies to a question I'm sure Katie is thinking about just as much as I am.

As if reading all our minds Mariam says something in what sounds like German, and instantly the big dick starts driving itself faster and faster towards the inevitable ejaculation that we're all anticipating. There's just nothing like the sight of a big dick pumping in and out of a young girls pussy like this one is doing now, and of course the idea that it might be me that is being split wide open already has my pussy beside herself with excitement.

"Where did you find them," I ask curious about how two such innocently looking young nymphs would end up fucking for the enjoyment of 5 women who are all squirming in their seats because of what they are doing in front of them.

"We own a small estate in the tiny town of Kakinen Finland which is very close to the Swiss border, and Stefan and Elsa's parents have worked for us for decades," Rachael replies as we're all waiting for the moment when the telltale signs of thick white semen oozing out of the skinny model's pussy give us all what we're here for now.

"But how did you know about this," I ask as my panties are starting to become uncomfortable because of how wet I am.

"Our suspicions about them never being able to be apart from each other was proven true when I caught them in the green house doing exactly what they're doing now," Mariam replies softly as she's just caught up in the moment of waiting for that magical moment when the big dick fills his sister's flower with his semen.

"But why bring them here, did their parents find out too," Katie asks as the low moans of Elsa reacting to having her tiny hole being pumped as if a mechanical piston was driving itself in and out of her has her clearly on the verge of screaming out because of it.

"They never found out, and when they told us they were thinking of sending Stefan to a seminary, we just knew we had to rescue them," Rachael replies.

"I'm cumming, I'm cumming," we all hear Stefan moan out in a heavily accented voice.

"This is what our guests really want to see, sisters and brothers, mothers and sons, but father's and daughters are frowned upon," Mariam says kind of surprising me that there would indeed be something that wouldn't be acceptable in their eyes as far as incestuous relations are considered.

"Why not fathers and daughters," I ask just being a bit curious about why they're not accepted as members of this little club of theirs.

"A mother and sister seduce with their charms, but most fathers take by force what isn't being offered to them," Mariam replies planting a seed in my head that just never occurred to me before.

"Now we get what we've all been waiting for," Mariam says as Elsa lifts off the large spike that was impaling her and straddles the bowl as thick white globs of semen start to slowly ooze out of her.

"I have to admit that there's definitely nothing tastier than what's coming out of her now," I say surprising myself with my own candor.

"You're not so different from us after all, are you dear," Rachael says as Elsa stands up and brings the bowl filled with the juices of both her and her brother mixed in a way Mother Nature intended it to be.

As if being at a high end wine gallery Mariam breathes in the fragrance of juices mixed together in Elsa's vagina as she holds the bowl close to her face and then hands it to me, of course I already recognize the telltale fumes as being the byproduct of two lovers being as one, and as often as my senses have become accustomed to such a lovely aroma, there's just something so intoxicating about it too. If only every woman could learn to appreciate just how much more their love making would be if they could only harness the power of what I'm holding in my hands now, and as much as men may think the center of the universe circles around their dicks', they'll never know just how much they're missing.

"So it's agreed ladies, you'll all do exactly what it is you're all doing now and get paid for it too, and all we ask in return is that you let my sister and I and perhaps a few guests feast on what's mixed inside you," Mariam says to us as if she were presiding at the closing of some corporate business deal.

"We'll work out the details later," Rachael adds as my eyes just can't take themselves off Stefan's still rock hard organ.

"Agreed," Katie, Lauren and I all say together at once.

*

"I still can't believe it's really her," Ryan says as we watch the extremely tall thin figure approaching us.

It's been nearly three months since we accepted the Hathaway sisters offer, and to say the least we've been witnesses to a sub-culture of super elites from every part of the spectrum coming to partake not only of the juices Ryan and I have mixed inside me, but also that irresistible urge to see for themselves a mother and her child breaking all the rules and enjoying pleasure of the flesh without a hint of guilt either. From politics to sports they all crave the same things we do, but unfortunately for them the closest they can get to such a forbidden desire is to watch us acting it out for them. For some reason the need to talk to us and verify that indeed we are mother and son seems essential for them to connect with us, although they're all fully aware of the Hathaway's screening process, it just makes it all the more sweeter for them to enjoy once I wrap my lips around his cock and do all things to him that they'd no doubt wish they could with their own son.

But not all them want the same thing, and for some it's just enough for them to watch us fucking and fucking and fucking, the fact both Ryan and Eric are on a very healthy dose of Cialis like Stefan is ensures that there won't be a case of stage fright that might hamper their ability to get it up. Somehow though that's just an over kill going on because if anything both of them seem to be thriving with so many feminine eyes taking in their every moves, and sometimes they even remind me of how the Roman gladiators turned to the emperor as to what to do with their vanquished foe, but of course in my case it's more about where Ryan is going to shoot his semen. For some of these frustrated women it's merely an escape from the ho hum life of either no sex or getting off watching a video with a vibrator inside them, but we provide an outlet for their urges that just isn't available anywhere else.

For me though I have to say it's absolutely incredible the rush I feel as I'm doing things to Ryan that every one of those rich socialite elites wish they could do with their son's. Whether it's sucking his cock and letting him explode it all over my face and in my hair or taking it up the ass, there just seems no end to the possibilities that exist with what these women are craving. I wonder if their husbands or boyfriends have a clue as to what they do on the nights they come here, I kind of doubt it though.

But tonight is different, and this young mega rock star wants to interact with us too, which is a first by the way, and because she is who she is, the Hathaway's were loathed to turn her request away. But I have to say that regardless of the financial arrangement I've entered into about what we're going to do tonight, the thought of sucking this young billion dollar star's pussy has me excited in a way like when I first put my mouth on Katie's lips for what seems like ages ago now.

"Isn't this so exciting," is all she says as she climbs on the equivalent of two king sized beds joined together that's functioning as our stage tonight.

It was obvious when she sat down with us and described in great detail what the theme of tonight's forbidden fantasy is about that she evidently is just so drawn to the notion that a mother would seduce her own son. What she wants is for us to describe in intimate detail some of the times that we knowingly started doing things that clearly was aimed at getting the other one aroused. For her it's not going to be enough for us merely fuck in front of her either, she wants a story to go along with it, and a believable one at that. I have to say that revealing some of these most precious moments to her of how I use to tease Ryan not only to him but also a stranger as well has me very excited too, it'll be like reliving it all over again.

You would think that the sex alone would be exciting enough, but it's become obvious to me by the way some of the patrons as we call them now all have forbidden fantasies that are just waiting to be requested of us. I suspect once word leaks out about this skinny divas interaction tonight, there will no doubt be others that will want a similar experience. Pussy is pussy as far as Ryan and Eric are concerned, but no one is immune from STD's, not even the elites. Fortunately for us this slender vixen voluntarily showed us her latest medical records pertaining to this subject, and no doubt the Hathaway's showed her ours as well.

"You have no idea," I say as I slide my robe off my shoulders and expose my naked body to both her and Ryan.

"You could easily pass for being in your early thirties," she says as she so casually slides her robe off as well and exposes her somewhat underweight nude body to us.

I still find it so incredible that all these women that come here seeking relief that are worth billions in some cases all lust after the same things. I guess money can't buy happiness, and apparently it can't buy a romp in the hay with your own offspring either. But who am I to judge, and the fact is that if we're ever found out we'll all be shamed and ostracized unlike these women who will deny ever being here. Somehow though I doubt there ever will be any chance of that happening either, or I'd rather believe it for my own peace of mind.

"Tell me the first time your dick got hard when you were looking at your mother," she asks a question that literally stuns me with just how direct her approach is at such a subject so personal.

As I listen to Ryan recount how every Saturday morning I would get on my hands and knees and dust under the large dining room table, and as the images of those times suddenly start to appear in my head, I realize just how young he was when the sight of my ass in tight blue jeans affected him. The truth is I knew what I was doing too, but that feeling of having such a cheap thrill was bringing me back to life after losing Jimmy, and truthfully, I enjoyed it too.

"Did you have to go and jerk off because of it," she asks him as she starts to rub his back with her long thin bony fingers.

How can she be so good at this for being so young, and it like she's done this before too, but why would I be so surprised to think that I'm not the only mother and son this vixen has played with like this. There's bound to be more like us out there too, and I imagine if enough money is offered to them, that moral dilemma of right and wrong can get pretty skewed rather quickly too.

"I did it one after the other with the image of that tight little ass in my head," he says in a voice that tells me he isn't far from ejaculating because of what he is reliving now.

"I bet you wanted her to wrap her lips around you, didn't you," she says as her hand reaches around him and wraps her long thin fingers around his cock and starts to slowly stroke him in front of me.

Of course he did, every boy at that age wishes his mother would give him that special attention like the girls in the sex videos that they always somehow manage to get access too. And as strange as it may sound, the fact is it's a completely normal response to what's going on with their bodies after puberty is fully accepted by society, but just never fully acknowledged because of the sensitive nature of the subject. But every mother knows full well that they're every move is being scrutinized by their overly stimulated son, and for someone like me who by a matter of fate was thrust into a life of celibacy those watchful eyes caused such a conflict inside me as my princess soaked my panties while my conscience was forced to accept the unacceptable.

"Every night she would come in and kiss me good night, but a few times she wore this tiny robe that was so short it barely reached her thighs," he says instantly making me remember those rare times when I had turned to a glass or two of wine to help me cope with what I was going through back then.

"Mommy was being naughty, wasn't she," she says releasing her grip on his manhood as her eyes stare directly into mine.

There's a part of me that is enjoying this moment immensely, but another part of me is remembering the loneliness and frustration that drove me to seek relief by arousing my own son in such a blatant manner. But nothing really came of it either, I just brought some laundry into his room an allowed his eyes to feast on my long thin naked legs as I ever so cautiously bent over just to the point where he might have been able to get a glimpse of my hemorrhaging princess. The truth is the wine just made me to susceptible to my own urges, and to this day I'm not sure exactly how much of myself I actually exposed to him.

"Were you wearing panties," she asks me as now I'm the focus of her very deliberate cross examination into the world of the forbidden desires.

"No," is all I can reply so sheepishly that I'm sure the guilt is written all over my face too.

I remember standing in front of that full length mirror in my bedroom striking poses that I'm sure would have made his dick hard, and as I sipped ever more from the wine glass, those urges inside me just escalated to the point where I had no choice but to cut the buttons off the robe with the exception of the very bottom one so there would be no turning back. It's still very vague as even now I try and focus on what happened, but he knows, and I have a feeling I'm finally going to find out just how far I went.

"Let me guess, did you have few shots of courage before you went into his room," she says shocking me with such insight for someone who is still so very young.

All I can do is nod my head admitting that I did indeed have to dull my senses to do what most mother's would admonish me for doing, and yet, I have no doubt that if they were in my place at that very moment they too would have exposed themselves to their teenage son just like I must have done. But the reality is I don't know if I did or didn't do it, and as the anxiety is building within me to find out how far I went, the look on this divas face tells me just how much she's enjoying herself with ratcheting the level of excitement to a point where Ryan might literally explode without even being touched by me.

"What do you want from me," I ask not knowing if she's here to either relive these special moments with us or shame me into admitting I did something I shouldn't have with my own son.

"I want to feel what you felt that first time when you knowingly made his dick hard," she whispers in my ear and then flicks her tongue like serpents emphasizing the state of mind she's in because of what's transpiring between the two of us.

"I just knew something was different that night, and when she came in with the robe almost completely open I thought I was dreaming," Ryan says as the diva gently pushes him onto his back with his prick waiting to see which one of us is going to be the one to milk it of all its cream.

"You don't remember do you," she asks me as she motions to me to do what it is that she's most interested in seeing from us tonight.

As I straddle Ryan and grasp him in my hand and aim his tool at my flower while my mind frantically tries and remembers what happened that night, but the feeling of him sliding inside me is threatening to take away that tinge of shame I was experiencing as my princess now reacts to the force of Nature that just has no equal when it comes to being able to quell a guilty conscience. We love, we laugh, we dance and do all the other things that bring us joy, but when we start to fuck we're all so overpowered by instincts that just make us so helpless to resist that feeling of carnal bliss that ultimately we cave into our urges no matter what the consequences.

"I knew what I was doing," is all I reply as the thought that this skinny tart may very well be setting the groundwork for when she has a son of her own one day.

"She just stood there smiling at me letting me take in every inch of her that was exposed to me, and the sight of seeing part of her bare chest and stomach for the first time just blew me away," he says giving me just enough information to pull the threads together and focus on this little sultry drama of ours continuing towards the conclusion that she's ultimately paying us to give her.

"I knew what he wanted but I just couldn't give it to him at that very moment," I add as the feeling of his fingers pinching my nipples tells me just how much he's into this illicit memory as I am.

"But you wanted too," the skinny megastar whispers in my ear as all my inhibitions evaporate as my princess is being treated to pleasures that there is no known antidote for once she's aroused the way she is now.

"Of course I did, and as I stared down at him knowing full well that his prick was fully erect it took all the self-control I could muster not to peel the covers back and suck all the juice out of his balls," I reply as I clearly feel a shift taking place as she and I are wrestling now as to who the Alpha is with the slit between her legs is going to be.

"Tell me what you really did and I'll double the amount I agreed to pay you," she whispers to me as her hands begin to gently slide up and down my back.

Can this really be happening I ask myself as Ryan's eyes clearly tell me how into this little trip down memory lane is affecting him? Two birds with one stone is the thought that's going through my head as I think of what direction I want to go in, and for him to be just as excited as this skinny tart tells me there's a whole lot more to explore with him than I've given him credit for too. Maybe it's because the nature of what we're talking about that has him just as riveted to our past memories as I am.