Are We Prostituting Ourselves?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew that he had a pair of my soiled panties wrapped around his dick, but what he didn't know was that I stuffed them inside me for an hour before I put them where I knew he would find them," I say letting him know for the first time ever that I was well aware of his need to sniff the juices from my princess combined with his semen to create a mask he often used to breathe in the noxious fumes of the forbidden desires he had for me before he finally feel a sleep.

"You knew," he says totally flustered that his little secret had not only been discovered by me, but now shared with a complete stranger as well.

"I'll triple it if you tell me everything you did," the overly excited queen of pop says in a near panic as I feel her finger probing the sensitive lips of my anus.

Of course I knew dear one, and don't fear that I will expose your most treasured secrets to this skinny harlot, we'll talk soon of the time I caught you lying naked with your organ spent of all its cream as you breathed thru the soiled garment that had both our juices mixed together so exquisitely. There is no right and wrong anymore either, and as I feel my princess gobbling down your tool of love again and again, the only thing that really matters now is what we feel for each other.

"Remember when I dragged you to Macy's with me and you tried so unsuccessfully to hide your erection from me as I methodically picked out thongs that I knew you would shoot all that delicious cream into," I whisper to him just loud enough for our bony friend to hear me.

"What," is all the skinny pimp can say as it's becoming obvious to me just how much hearing the truth of our actions are turning her on.

Money can't buy happiness, and evidently it can't buy a legitimate mother and son act that like to fuck, but she knows very well what she has with me and Ryan. For whatever reason she's chosen us over Katie and Eric, and I suspect the big tits are a turn off for her too, but then again, I sincerely think there's a true touch of love making going on between us as opposed to the other two who seem just to relish in the pleasures of the sex acts alone. For me, the look on my baby's face as he's about fill me with his seed brings me more joy than words could possibly ever convey, and no doubt he finds my moans as his tongue reduces me to a shattered wreck after my orgasm over takes me just as rewarding.

"I couldn't believe how she held them up as though asking for my approval," he moans as his mouth comes up and finds mine as our tongues intertwine in a dance so sensual that I wish our guest was not present to witness it.

Some people merely fuck to get off, but I can sense something drastically has happened between us now, and as passion is overtaking me in a way that it hasn't since his father died, I believe at this moment we truly are making love with each other. There will be no words exchanged about it either, but as our lips are locked together in a way only lovers know how to do, and the thought of taking him home and sharing my bed with me the entire night is making my heart sing a song I never thought it would ever do again.

"This for real, isn't it," I hear the voice as though a thousand miles away saying as I feel my baby racing to release his cream deep inside me.

*

I still find it so hard to believe what Ryan and I are doing together just comes so naturally for the both of us, it's as though we've been lovers for a life time as opposed to the reality that it's only been a matter of several months now. Of course the fact we're able to weave all those watchful eyes into our lovemaking rendezvous certainly has made us a hit with the Hathaway crowd as well. It's just so obvious the difference between how my mouth and hand work their magic on his beautiful tool to drain him of all his nectar versus just wildly acting like an actress in a typical sex video. The truth is all these women are genuinely for the most part interested in a display of passion being acted out in front of them as they deal with the issues of why they enjoy watching a mother and son consummate they're union together in front of them.

But then again, just as much they seem to enjoy that sensitive side of carnal bliss that is being offered to them by us; it's as though they can instantly throw some internal switch within themselves and demand the raunchier side as well. Ryan and Eric seem to excel when they are paired together with just one partner, and the fact I enjoy both ways of acting out what it is our patrons are seeking just keeps adding to the amount that is being added to my bank account as if by magic. These same women who crave a realistic demonstration of true maternal instincts being overpowered by forbidden passion also love indulging themselves with us acting out scenes of lust that are right out of all the sex videos available on-line.

I guess we all have secrets, and no doubt many of these entitled ladies can only fulfill their darkest desires through living them out watching us do all the things that they just can't do with their own son's or brother's. It just never occurred to me just how powerful the allure of taking someone within the family unit as your lover is just so universally present in every one's life, and because these women can afford the luxuries that the rest of us can't, it's their ability to pay for access to services offered to only the wealthiest that separates them from the rest of us.

*

"That was unbelievable," I hear the voice from one of my favorite Hollywood actresses say almost in a whisper after she just watched me being mauled by both Ryan and Eric for nearly an hour as I spread myself wide open for her inspection.

It truly is amazing too, and as she kneels down and watches as the thick white globs of semen start to ooze out of my vagina and rectum, the thought that this is actually happening to me still makes me wonder if this is just some sort of dream that I'll awake with my pussy soaking wet and aching. But this is no dream, and the tongue that is lapping down the creamy desert that simply has no equals when it comes to what the rich and famous ladies of wealth and fame seem to be addicted too now. I guess there's just something about a mother and son copulating and mixing their juices together that gives it a purity similar to the purest of heroin or cocaine.

"I just can't get enough," she moans as even my anus isn't spared her tongue's magical touch as her slender companion just stands there in awe about what is happening in front of her.

Tonight's rules were simple enough as far as what their carnal appetites were craving, and as long as Ryan's cock was the only one that filled my princess and her nasty sister with his semen, Eric had my mouth and hand to milk him of all his cream as well. I think this incredibly beautiful young tennis star was just in shock as I so easily drained each of them with virtually so little effort, but the truth is they were as much turned on by her sitting there with her pussy on full display as they pumped all their pure white semen either deep inside me or all over my face and in my hair.

"Are they really mother and son," Maria asks so sheepishly in such perfect English that it's hard to believe she wasn't born here.

All the pictures I've ever seen of her pale in comparison to what I'm looking at now, and even though she's only a few years older that Ryan and Eric, you'd never guess it by how she just seems to exude such an innocence about her. But looks can be deceiving, and as she watched me being mauled again and again by two insatiable teenage boys with her legs spread wide open exposing her bald flower, it became obvious to me that there's much more about her that can't be seen simply by the image that she likes to portray herself as being. I'm sure all those mothers who hold her up to their daughters as being squeaky clean would just die if they knew where she is now.

"Why do you think we pay them so much," Sandra replies as she licks her tongue and lips of the last morsels of what was shot deep inside me by the only one capable of fulfilling her insatiable thirst for what has become one of her favorite addictions now.

"But now it's my turn to choose a story line," Maria says with a smile that tells me she's already picked out a sultry scene that she wants to see acted out in front of her.

It's obvious that this being her first time here has exposed her to aside of privileged life that she's never come across before, and the fact that Rachael and Mariam seem the unlikeliest pair to essentially run live sex shows inside their mansion just makes it all the more incredible. But money offers perks that that all those adoring fans could never possibly conceive these two horny idols are indulging themselves in now, and I have to wonder if this one will succumb to her own urges like the skinny rock star did and lap my pussy of all its cream much like a hungry kitten with a saucer of milk.

To say I was shocked at being tongued by the long legged pop music beauty would be an understatement as well, but as I locked my mouth on her flower and gave her an orgasm that had her moaning and shaking may very well have opened the door for more of our guests to cross that line and be part of the fantasy that they themselves are paying us to act out for them. But of course not all of them are here just for the forbidden desires that will never be fulfilled in their own lives, and for some it's just enough to gorge themselves on the mother's milk that slowly slides out of my vagina once Ryan has filled it completely with his semen.

How ironic is it that as infants we all need to be nursed from our mother's breasts for those first few precious months when we are so vulnerable, and yet, here Katie and I are literally nursing full grown women with a nectar so forbidden that I'm quite sure in some parts of the world it would be treated as a capital punishment offense if ever discovered. But anyone who has ever tasted the allure of a man and woman's love juices mixed together will instantly be hooked on it for the rest of their lives. Of course the fact 99.9% of those succumbing are of only one gender betrays fully just how afraid men are of anything having to do with what squirts out of their own organs.

"Maybe we should let her catch her breath," Sandra says clearly looking out for my best interest the way a friend would be expected to do after witnessing such a grueling spectacle that she was responsible for initiating in the first place.

Suddenly the sight of Stefan with his gorgeous organ sticking straight out approaching us with one thing on his mind instantly alerts my princess to lube herself or risk being fucked dry by a dick so big I still find it hard to believe it's real. Virtually every sex video I've ever seen always has a cock that's always lacking the telltale gleam that the pussy it's sliding in and out of isn't moistened, and as every young girl knows after her first time spreading her legs and allowing her boyfriend to slip inside her, a dry pussy is a sore pussy the next day unless properly lubricated. But that's never been one of my concerns, and in fact quite the opposite is true. I still remember how embarrassed I was that first time I sat there with my legs spread wide open and my feet locked in those intimidating stirrups the first time I went to my mother's gynecologist, and as that incredibly handsome young doctor slid his gloved finger inside me, I could just tell by the smile on his face that he knew how excited I was because of how juicy my pussy was.

"No, I want to see how her son reacts at seeing his mother being fucked by such a big dick," is all she says as she strips herself of all her clothing and stands proudly in front of me clearly tempting me with her superbly athletically toned young body.

The reality is that Katie, Lauren and I have all fallen under the spell of Stefan's ability to stretch our delicate flowers to the point where we want to scream because of how good it feels. But Katie and I have tried not to be caught with such a monster sliding in and out of us in front of our own son's, and of course Lauren has no shame as she has taken all three of them on in front of our guests just like one of the girls in the sex videos on Ryan's computer. My fear now is that they'll want us to do the same as well, and the thing is that it's not that I wouldn't mind having three dicks to play with, but what will Ryan think when he sees me so totally stuffed by such a brute. It's one thing for his best friend to fuck me shamelessly in front of him, but something totally different when it comes to a cock as big as Stefan's.

I don't want him to be insecure about the fact he is just average in size, and as much as I really do enjoy my interludes with Stefan's beast, the truth is long term he's just not the lover for me. I need to have my mouth and tongue wrapped around my lover's tool for me to really be into our love making, and the reality is that a big dick is only good for once a week interludes of being dominated by the sheer size of his organ. Big dicks look impressive in the videos but they don't show all those poor girls limping the next day because their insides were stretched beyond their limits.

As if throwing a switch Maria starts talking with Stefan in a language that he clearly understands, and as I can only listen without knowing what they are talking about, it's painfully obvious that she has given quite a bit of thought into what it is she wants from me. Then again, it's not just me that she's after, and as I try and focus about exactly what she wants from me and Ryan, the sight of Stefan lying down next to me with his enormous tool sticking straight up answers one of my questions. This little girl has a side to her that I'm sure no one knows about, except of course Sandra who equally shares a side of life that simply no one could ever dare imagine either.

"Here's what I want from you, your pool boy exposes himself to you, and as much as you know how wrong it is, the sight of how big his big he is won't let you deny yourself the pleasure of riding him," she almost whispers to me as though she didn't want anyone else to hear us.

Without saying a word I climb on top of Stefan and straddle him, and as I lift myself high enough so that I'll be able to guide his cock towards my velvet lips, the thought that this scenario has no doubt happened many times out in the real world sends a surge of excitement throughout my body. Just the thought of some young boy catching his mother in such a compromising situation either with her husband or boyfriend is the ultimate fear we all have, and yet, when Jimmy and I use to wildly fuck with our bedroom door unlocked sometimes, the thought of Ryan catching us sometimes shot through my head when I was milking his father of all his cream.

"He's so big," I hear Sandra exclaim as my hand grasps the rock hard spike that is about to impale me.

All I can say is thank God Billy use to love watching his cock slide inside me with a mirror revealing every intimate detail to him, and as I too started to appreciate the sheer magnificence of seeing something that big slowly disappearing inside me, I suddenly realize just how much more I enjoy being the center of attention in this voyeuristic world I've become a part of now. Maybe it's who I really am, and since it was my idea that Jimmy and I go and fuck on the side of the garage, I have to wonder now if I'm just embracing a life that I've always wanted in the first place.

But right now these two ladies of the elite want to see my princess gorge herself on the creature that is nuzzling against my salty lips, and as I use the head of his cock to tease both my princess and her unclean sister in front of these two horny sluts, the sight of Ryan in a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt walking towards us sends a shiver coursing through me. As much as Maria wanted me to act awkward and embarrassed at being caught in such a compromising position, the reality is that I really do feel as though he's caught me doing something that he might not approve of as if that makes any sense. But this is what Maria is paying me to do, and as I feel the head of the serpent gaining access to my juicy flower, the sight of Ryan's penis bulging in his sweatpants tells me everything is going to be OK.

"You're home early," is all I can utter as my voice quakes with excitement as I continue my decent down an organ that just seems so much bigger that the ten inches that it really is.

Every woman that has ever had a dick this big inside her knows full well that feeling of being so thoroughly stuffed, and as I finally bottom out with my thighs still quivering because of the strain they were under, the thought that somewhere out there some young boy has probably walked in on his mother in nearly this identical situation makes me appreciate even more the role I'm playing now. But what I wonder about now is why Maria wants this story played out for her in the first place, then again, this is the mansion where all those forbidden dreams we all have can come true, but of course with a price attached to it.

"What's in your hair," Ryan asks so innocently that it makes me wonder if indeed I really am dreaming now.

Maybe that's why Sandra wanted Eric to bathe me with his semen because she knew in advance what part 2 of tonight's forbidden desire was going to be about, and evidently Ryan is in on it too. For me though this just makes it all the more exciting, and as I feel Stefan's cock slowly sliding out of me, the fear that I might not be able to keep my composure because of what is being done to me makes me try and ignore the magic that is happening between my legs. I wonder if she just wants to see how long it takes me to become unglued, and no doubt wants me to take Ryan as my lover when I finally do crack under the pressure. But I have stamina too, and even a dick as big as the one that is slowly starting to stroke in and out of me isn't the first time my pussy has been assaulted like this.

Without saying a word I watch helplessly as he walks around and stands next to Sandra and Maria, and as I try and make believe their presence isn't even acknowledged by my consciousness anymore, the thought that out there at this very moment some poor boy is probably sneaking a peek at his mother's pussy being split wide open by a dick that just seems too big to fit inside it. No doubt every healthy teenage boy has jerked off to videos of what's happening to me now, but how many of them have actually seen it for themselves, not many I'm sure, and even less when you factor in whose pussy is actually being fucked.

As much as I know how wrong it is for me to be thinking that there is some young boy's eyes feasting on me, I just can't get past the adrenaline rush that I'm experiencing now, and as I fully begin to feel myself caving to the pressures of having such a big dick sliding in and out of me, the thought of hijacking Maria's story line is desperately being analyzed by what's left of my ability to formulate an alternative story that will be just as believable. Think Claudia of what to say next, and as I feel a finger slipping inside my rectum, the pressure just seems to keep building on me to figure something out.

Suddenly the movie I saw a few years ago pops in my head, and as I feel the piston slowly starting to gain speed as it is literally stretching me in such a way that I fear I won't be tight enough for Ryan anymore, the solution to my dilemma instantly becomes clear as day. I'm a sex therapist just like Helen Hunt was in that movie The Sessions, and fucking my clients is just a service that my son knows pays the bills and is putting him through college. Of course now the trick is to communicate my plan to Ryan before either Stefan shoots inside me or I just lose it entirely.