Are We There, Yet?

Story Info
Todd puts on a show for a passenger.
2.7k words
4.17
56.5k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers

Todd couldn't believe he actually said "yes" when the dispatcher asked him if he wanted to drive to Toledo. Sure, the money was good, but he was tired from already working for over 8 hours, and this trip was at least a two hour drive, each way.

Todd was told that he would have only three people that needed to go to the airport in Toledo. Once again, one of the major airlines had "mechanical problems" with an airplane, and so Todd was talked into driving the passengers to Toledo in the van.

So, as Todd waited outside the baggage area for his people, he griped to nobody in particular that by the time he returned from Toledo he would be too tired to party. Thus, Todd was looking at another night in his apartment, with his right hand for company. Damm. I'm giving up sex, just to earn a few bucks, Todd thought to himself. Hopefully, these passengers will tip me good, and make the night worthwhile.

A young woman was pushing a baby stroller in the direction of Todd's van. She had two big shoulder bags, hung over each shoulder. Great, Todd thought. I'm going to have a screaming kid all the way to Toledo, I bet.

"Hi" Todd said to the woman. "Are you one of the people going to Toledo?" The woman stopped in front of the van,and unloaded the two bags.

"Yes" she replied. "The airline has the rest of my luggage, so this is all I have." "How soon will we be leaving?"

"I was told that I'd be leaving by 8:00, so you still have a half hour or so. Here, I'll help you with that." Todd then folded the stroller and placed it in the back of the van. He then reached for the bags.

"Hang on" she said. "I need one of those bags for inside. The other one you can have." She stood there with the baby in her arm and a bag around her shoulder. Todd opened the side doors to the van, so she could step in.

"Do you want to sit down inside the van? Todd asked. "Or, do you want to wait, since we still have some time before we leave for Toledo."

"Well, I need to feed Samantha, so, if it's okay with you, I'll sit in the very last seat. What's your name, anyway?"

"Oh, I'm Todd. Here, let me help you with the bag."

"Okay, Todd, my name is Michelle, and this is Samantha. No, it's okay, I have the bag. But, will you hold Sam while I climb into the van."

Damm, Todd thought. It's been awhile since I held a baby. Hope it doesn't poop on my nice clean shirt!

"Ah, oh, okay," Todd stammered. Michelle then handed the baby,Sam, to Todd, and climbed into the van. Todd stood outside the side door of the van, not knowing how the hell he got himself into this mess!

Todd then carefully stepped into the van, holding the baby. Michelle had already made her way to the last row of seats, and was pulling some items out of the bag. "Okay Todd," she said, "Can you sit in the seat in front of me for a second, and hold Sam?"


So, Todd sat down in the bench seat in front of Michelle, careful not to bump the baby's head against anything. He sat down slowly, and looked at Michelle. "Now what?" he asked.

But, Michelle didn't answer. She pulled her shirt over her head and placed it on the seat next to her. Todd was speechless. He was without speech. "I need to breast feed Samantha before we start out on the road" Michelle stated. "Is that okay?"

"Ah, sure, sure it's okay" Todd said. Like, he has passengers breast feeding their kids in his van every day, right? "No problem."

"Good, thanks," Michelle said. "Some people have a fit when I breast feed in public, even though I try to be discreet." Michelle then unhooked her bra and there she sat-----nude from the waist up----ready to serve dinner.

Okay, Todd thought to himself. Be cool, Todd. There's an attractive young lady sitting in my van showing me her breasts. Don't stare, man. You've seen breasts before. Damm. I think I'm staring. I know I'm staring. I do like breasts, though.

"Todd! Todd!" Michelle almost shouting his name. "Okay...you can hand Sam over to me, now." She then placed a white diaper over her right breast and shoulder, so only her left breast was exposed.

Todd turned in the seat a little and carefully handed the baby over the seat to Michelle. Todd then got up and headed to the door of the van.

"Oh, Todd, don't go, yet," Michelle said. "Could you keep me company for a while? Unless, of course, you're bothered by me feeding my baby."

"No, it's cool, it's cool." Todd closed the door to the van, so they had a little more privacy. He then resumed his seat directly in front of Michelle and the hungry baby, who, by this time, had found a nipple and was busy sucking on it.

"Ouch, damm, Samantha" Michelle griped. "I know it's past your dinner time, but take it easy!" Michelle looked up at Todd and sighed, " This little girl is always so hungry! My nipples are so sensitive, and it seems like she's always sucking on them."

A million things were racing through Todd's head. Breasts. Nipples. Well, actually those were the only two things racing through his head, right now!

Michelle then took the diaper off her shoulder and switched the baby to the other nipple. Todd paid close attention. Okay, so he was looking directly at these two fine breasts. She handed the diaper to Todd. "Here" she giggled. "You can use this to wipe the drool of your chin."

"Oh, gosh, I am so sorry for looking," Todd apologized. "But, I am facinated with how your daughter grabs hold of your nipples. Doesn't that hurt, sometimes?"

Michelle laughed. "Yes, sometimes Sam does get a little agressive. But, I'm use to it. Hey, Todd---how long has it been since you burped a baby?

Damm, Todd thought to himself. Is that a slang term for masturbating? Burping my baby? Spanking my monkey? Why does this girl want to know about my masturbation habits? Todd felt a little "stirring" in his pants.

But, Todd was quickly brought back to reality by the dispatcher's voice on the two-way radio. "Todd" the dispatcher said, "Do you have a young lady and a baby on board?"

Todd climbed over the seats to the front of the van and grabbed the microphone. "Yes, I have them" he said.

"Okay" the dispatcher exclaimed, "You're free to go. The other passegers found other transportation, so you'll only have the girl and the baby going to the airport in Toledo. Have a safe trip. But, Todd, come inside to the office and get the car seat, will you?"

Todd turned back to Michelle and said" I'll go get the car seat, and we can get going, okay?" Michelle nodded her head and continued feeding the baby. When Todd returned to the van, Michelle was now sitting in the seat directly behind the driver's seat. The baby was on the seat next to her.

Todd placed the car seat next to Michelle and she started to buckle the baby in. For the first time, Todd noticed that the baby was so beautiful! Big eyes, and a mess of light-colored hair. Definitely had her mother's good looks, Todd mused to himself.

"All set? Todd asked.

"Yes, we're okay," Michelle answered. "Let's roll."

Todd headed out to the highway, content that maybe this trip will be okay, after all. Within a few minutes, the van was rolling down the highway at 67 miles per hour, headed to Toledo.

"Whew, I'm so tired" Michelle said, breaking the silence. "Guess I'll sit here and rest, while Sam is quiet." She closed her eyes, and rested her head against her daugher's car seat.

Well,Todd said to himself. I'm glad I accepted this assignment. At least I got to see a pair of really nice breasts. They're a little on the small side, even though she's nursing. But, breasts are breasts. Nipples are nipples. Damm, Todd, man....I wish I could burp my monkey, I mean, spank my baby right now. Oh, hell----I feel like jerking off!

After an hour on the road, Michelle suddenly woke up, almost the same time that Samantha started to make some sounds. "Todd," she asked, "Are we near one of those roadside rest areas, by any chance? I have to pee really bad, and I think that Sam needs changing."

"Actually, yes, there'a a rest area just ahead, maybe four or five miles. Do you want to stop there?"

"Yes please. If you don't mind."

"Okay," Todd stated. "I need a can of soda pop, anyway." And, true to his word, in just a matter of a few minutes, Todd was pulling into the parking area of the rest stop. Todd jumped out of the van and went around the other side, to open the door for his precious passengers. Michelle had the diaper bag over her shoulder and the baby cradeled in one arm.

"Okay, Todd. We'll only be a few minutes." Michelle headed to the restrooms, and Todd did also. Todd bought two cans of soda pop, just in case Michelle wanted a can also. He walked back to the van and waited outside the side door. A few minutes later, the girls returned to the van.

"Hey, Todd, can we spend a few minutes here, or do you have to get back on the road? I'd like to see if Sam will feed a little more, and maybe sleep the rest of the way."

"Ah, sure, sure," Todd said. "I'll just pull the van over to the end of the parking area, where it's shady." Michelle climbed into the van, and Todd drove down the parking lot. " I bought an extra soda pop, in case you're thirsty."

"Oh, my, thanks!" Todd then turned in his seat just in time to watch Michelle take her shirt off and also unhook her bra. She then looked up at Todd----she saw him looking at her breasts---and she smiled.

"Not too sexy, are they, Todd?" She then picked-up the baby and offered her right nipple to the infant. "My doctor wasn't sure I could breast feed, since my breasts are so small. But so far, so good." Michelle looked up at Todd, again, and smiled. She kind of liked this "audience" watching her feed her daugher, and looking at petite milk-filled breasts.

"Oh, man, I'm sorry for staring" Todd said. "Here---I'll turn in my seat and look out the front window."

"No, no, Todd. It's okay. In fact, would you come back here and sit next to me?" Michelle then patted the seat next to her, motioning for Todd to sit there. "Please?"

Todd climbed into the seat, and sat next to Michelle. With the car seat and two adults, it was a little crowded, so Todd was shoulder-to-shoulder with his passenger. "Ouch, ouch, dammit" Michelle shouted. "Samantha, be careful with Mommy's nipple" Todd looked down at the feeding baby, amazed at the whole process.

Michelle expertly shifted the baby to the right breast, and let her left hand sit on Todd's leg. Todd, looked down at the hand, only inches away from Todd's zipper. He then looked at the breasts, only inches away, also. Then, suddenly, Todd felt the way-too-familiar "rising" that was happening in his pants. Oh, shit. Not now, Little Todd. You can't come out to play, not just now. Todd shifted in his seat, trying to coax his penis into taking it easy.

"Oh, my" Michelle giggled. "I think I felt a little bump down there." She then slid her hand directly over Todd's zipper and slowly unzipped. Damm, this girl is good, Todd thought. She can do two things at one time....maybe more??

"Todd, I need a distraction. I need something to take my mind off the fact that my lovely baby daugher is biting the hell out of my nipple. So, can you help me?"

"Oh, ah, well..." Todd stammered. "What do you have in mind? What can I do?" Todd looked down at his pants, to see Michelle's hand already inside the boxers. She found Todd's penis and slowly started to fondle it, and rub it.

"Todd, you need to masturbate in front of me. I get a little turned-on from watching a guy jerk off, and it will definitly take my mind off Samantha and her sucking on my tender nipples." Michelle then had the baby on her shoulder and was tapping the back of Samantha, trying to get a burp out of her.

"Well, okay. I'll do it." Oh, sure, Todd thought to himself. Big sacrifice. A pretty young woman asks me to masturbate and, like, I'm going to say 'no'? So, Todd pulled his pants down a little, taking the boxers with them. And, he started to yank on Little Todd, who, by this time, was already throbbing and ready for action!

Michelle placed the baby in the car seat, and covered her up with a clean diaper. She then turned in her seat and looked up to Todd and said "That's right, Todd...masturbate for me. Show me that you find me attractive. Show me that you wish you could be the first guy to fuck me since I gave birth to Samantha.

Todd quickly found a nice pace, and was stroking his penis up and down, and looking directly at Michelle's eyes. Damm, she's hot. And not just because she's sitting here topless. "Ah, Michelle....you said you wanted me to jerk off so you wouldn't think about how much your nipples hurt. But, now you're finished feeding."

Michelle licked her lips and said "Well, Todd, you're right. But, don't stop, just because the baby is sleeping. Continue, please. I need to watch you pleasure yourself."

Todd pulled his pants down lower, so he had more room, and started to stroke his cock faster. He closed his eyes, and entered that Point Of No Return that a guy enters, when he knows he can't stop masturbating, 'till he explodes. Todd opened his eyes and glanced over at Michelle, who was touching her nipples and squeezing her breasts. Todd began to stroke faster, and could feel the pressure build up.

Michelle looked at Todd and asked "That's good, Todd. Are you about ready to explode? Do you like it when I squeeze my own nipples and some milk comes out? Are you ready to explode for me, Todd?" Michelle then reached in the diaper bag and grabbed another clean diaper and put it across Todd's legs. "There, Todd...I want you to explode in this.....Go on...."

Todd couldn't hold back any longer. He aimed his cock toward the diaper and quickened his pace. In a couple of seconds, he spurted into the diaper. The first explosion almost missed the diaper, but Todd managed to keep all the milky white cum in the fabric. Todd kept on stroking----four, five, six spurts dampened the diaper.

"HOOCHIE MAMA" Todd yelled out. "Shit, did that feel good!"

"Oh...my...gawd" Michelle slowly said, "Don't tell me you like Seinfeld? Isnt that where that's from? Hoochie Mama? From Seinfeld?"

"Yes, I'm a big fan of Seinfeld. I have all the episodes on tape. Do you like him, also?"

Michelle shrieked a little-girl shriek and exclaimed "Oh, hell yes. I LOVE Seinfeld. And, I love to watch guys masturbate. I think it's fate, Todd, that brought us together, in this van, don't you?" Michelle had this serious look in her eyes.

Before Todd could answer, Michelle burst out laughing, bent over and sucked on Todd's now-limp penis for a few seconds, and then sat up and put her top back on.

"Okay, driver. Break time is over. Let's get going!" Michelle then checked on Samantha, who somehow, slept through the enire Hoochie Mama cum-spurting event. Michelle then climbed to the seat up front, next to Todd. Todd put the van in "drive" and headed toward the highway.

"Hey, Todd," Michelle said. "Do you like to watch a girl masturbate?"

Todd glanced over at Michelle, who had her jeans down to her ankles, already. Well, Todd thought to himself----This is going to be the longest, best trip I ever took. Hell, I might just get lost, on the way to Toledo!

Hoochie Mama.

Todd T
Todd T
2 Followers