Are You a Virgin?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers

Helen laughed at my shock. "Then it's a good thing I've been on the pill for a while, isn't it?"

She did that deliberately to scare me, the wretch.

-- -

As an aside, you're probably wondering about that rape I promised her.

What happened was this -- The next evening Helen came waltzing up my path in the evening and barged into my lounge room. Before she realised what I was doing I had grabbed her, bent her over an armchair, and pulled her panties down. I was half way in her when she groaned and reminded me it was Monday night and her parents were close behind her.

I damn near caught myself in my zipper I was tidying up so fast, and I had a painful erection for the rest of the night, not helped by that little minx not putting her panties back on but stuffing then under a cushion.

Ashson
Ashson
8,495 Followers
12