Are You Being Served

Story Info
She's wearing nothing but an apron.
1.6k words
4.22
24.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come home after a long hard day at work. You're all frustrated and tired from having to deal with traffic.
I tell you not to worry. because, even though your day sucked, your night is gonna get better.

I take you by the hand....and lead you into the kitchen. That's right I made your favorite for dinner.....
Oh and did I mention that I'm wearing nothing but an apron? Hehe

You sit down at the table and I proceed to serve you......

While you're eating I go and run a bath for you.....

After you eat, I take you by the hand and I lead you to the bathroom, where a nice bubble bath waits for us.....


Mmm, I strip your clothes off of you....and you slowly dip into the perfect water....

I undo my robe and I sit behind you on the edge of the tub.......

I start to run the bubbles over your shoulders...and give you a hell of a massage.... mmmm I run my hands through your hair and rub away that stress headache that I could tell that you had......

I love the way your body feels...wet and naked...is there any better feeling? I dampen your back and shoulders some more...and I give you one hell of a massage......


I take the shower head, and I wet your hair.....I pull your head back so that it's resting on my breasts as I scrub your head with the shampoo......

While I'm shampooing you, I lean down and whisper in your ear, 'you have no idea what I have in store for you...'

I rinse out the shampoo, and we languish in the tub until the water starts to cool.....As the tub is draining we stand up, and I take the shower head and hose you off....I get one of those little sponge things....and I slowly wash over every inch of your body..... You go to do the same thing to me, but I said, 'nuh-uh, baby, it's all about you tonight.'

I step out of the tub and quickly dry myself off. Then I get a big, fluffy towel for you, and start to dry you off..... Mmm, I can see how hard you are....

I tell you to wait there for a minute, that I'll be right back.


When I get back, I take you by the hand and lead you to the bedroom. We enter the candlit bedroom. You notice that on the nightstand, there's a tray of goodies: a blindfold, two pieces of cloth strips, honey, and strawberries.

I tell you to lay down on your stomach...and you ease your way onto the satin sheets.... I take some vanilla flavored oil (which was also on the nightstand) and start to massage your back....mmmm I get so excited hearing you moan as I run my hands over your shoulder blades, and work in little circles down your spine. I take my tongue and lick my way up and down your back...hopefully making your spine tingle.....

I grab your ass and I start to massage and need it, your moans are becomming louder, I say, 'you like?' and all I get is a moan in return.

I tell you to roll over onto your back, and that the fun is just beginning. I take the blindfold and I place it over your eyes...then I take your wrists, and tie them to the bed.

I start off, by taking some honey and putting it on my mouth...then I lean down and kiss you, letting the sweetness go all over your lips and into your mouth....I lick on your lips and then let my tongue penetrate further down into your hot wet mouth....

Mmmm, all you can hear are the soft whimpers and moans coming from me while we enjoy a long, passionate kiss.

After our kiss, I reach over and grab one of the strawberries.... I dip it in the honey...then I put it in my mouth and I begin to trace your mouth with it....

I then take it and run it all over your body, down your neck, further to your chest, down of your stomach....I then take down to your balls.....and swirl it around your hard cock....


I eat the strawberry, then I look at you and I say, 'baby, I love your body so much...it's so amazing...I'm gonna do everything I can to please you.' All you can do is moan your reply to me....

I see you suck in your breath as I take some honey and i pour it all over your chest and stomach, pouring extra onto your nipples...

Then, I prepare my tongue.

I start to lick and suck and nibble on your nipples with the voracity of a tiger....I'm so overwhelmed I can't control myself...the honey, mixed with the deliciousness of your skin...is getting me incredible hot......I suck and lick all over you every ounce of honey....

I bury my face in your chest, your stomach....I lick and suck so fast and furious....mmmm you taste so good......

I take the honey and I pour it over your balls and your cock....oh you are gonna get one hell of a blow job, mister!

I pick up your balls and I greedily start to suck and lick on them...I feel them getting tighter and tighter the harder and faster I suck....I take turns popping each in and out of my mouth...and the loving the way the taste when they're marinated in honey....

Finally, I get to your cock....umm...it's so beautiful....it's gleaming and dripping with honey....it almost looks like a work of art.....I can't wait to get my hands and mouth on it.

I take one hand and I wrap it around the base of your cock....then I take my tongue, and start to run it over the head of your cock.... I then begin to alternate with my tongue....from licking the length of your cock to running it over the head of your cock....I can tell the anticipation is driving you insane, and I have to admit, I love it....

I start to take more of your cock in my mouth....inch by glorious inch....sucking it in harder and tighter as I go down further and further....

I can hear you panting, and I know, you're not gonna be able to hold on for very long.

I start to suck bobbing my head faster and faster as the seconds go by....mmm I love taking the whole length of your cock into my throat....and sucking in my cheeks making my mouth wrap around your cock even tighter....

Mmmm, I'm sucking your cock hard and fast.....

AND THEN...

ALL OF A SUDDEN....

I STOP...

I get up and i straddle your face....

Then I take some honey and i run it over my clit and around my inner lips....

A drop of the honey runs down off of my clit, mixes with my juices, and lands on your lips..... You eagerly lick it off just before I plant my sopping wet pussy on your mouth....

You take your tongue and you work it over my hard clit, I arch my back.... Mmmmmmmmm I almost die, when I feel your tongue go deep inside of me....I look down and I see your honey/pussy juice soaked face working my tight little cunt..... I start to ride your face harder and harder, and i reach down and grab your head as I fuck your face with a vengeance.

I squeal with delight as I drop buckets of pussy juice all over your face....

You tell me, no you order me, to untie you...

As soon as I untie you, you whip off your blindfold....and you throw me back on the bed....you say, 'I'm gonna fuck you so good, you won't be able to walk straight for a week...'

Mmm, you spread my legs open, as wide as they'll go, and you ram your rock hard cock into my soggy pussy.... You thrust into me so hard and so good, that I'm lifted up on the bed everytime you do it....

You take your cock, and pull it almost all the way out then plunge it back in really deep....I can't think of anything, I can't even say anything...I'm in shock when I hear a loud scream and realize it's me...of course, I shouldn't be shocked, as good as you're fucking me, I'm amazed the cops haven't been called due to the noise...

My pussy is holding up pretty well, considering the pounding it's receiving....it flexes and twitches around your hot rod and your balls slap violently against my ass.....

My whole body is shaking and rocking, my breasts are flopping every which way, and you're grunting and moaning like a wild animal....mmmm I love it this way...it's so primal so wild and crazy.....

I can barely breathe, and it feels like I'm gonna hyperventillate....oh God I love it when you fuck me hard....

We're both drenched with sweat, and there's a huge puddle of juices on the sheets....but who the fuck cares....it feels sooooooo good.

I notice that your speed is changing that you're going deeper even deeper than before....and your rhythm starts to even out....I feel you, you're ready to cum....

You take your cock out and squat over my face....

I take your pussy juice covered tool, and I start to jerk it and suck it...

Mmmm, I can feel you pumping into my hand and mouth, and I know you're gonna cum soon...

AND THEN....

ALL OF A SUDDEN....

YOUR CUM SPURTS OUT ALL OVER MY FACE.....

I greedily hurry to lap up your sweet cum with my tongue and try to swallow as much as I can.....

You roll over on your back and the both of us lay there, totally exhausted.


AFTERMATH:

You're laying there half asleep, and I quietly walk to the bathroom....I get myself cleaned up. Then I return back to the bedroom with a warm, damp cloth....You fall asleep to me cleaning you off.....And just as you drift off, I say, 'Sweetie, I like it when you have a stressful day.'