Are You Curious?

Story Info
My gf enjoys the pussy, but enjoys fucking the husband more.
1.4k words
3.86
34k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So you're bi-curious?" She asked me as she started undressing. I said "yes", a little shy. I began undressing as well. She approached me and started kissing me, slow and sensual. We went over to the bed and both lay down. She started kissing me again, her tongue intermingling with mine. She started kissing my neck and then moved to my breasts. She sucked on my nipples, then nibbled a bit - almost painful. She moved down between my legs. She slowly started licking my pussy lips then onto my clit. It was very erotic. She inserted a finger and began finger fucking me. I looked at the two guys in the room, quietly watching. They seemed to be enjoying the show.

She came back up and began kissing me again. Then she crawled next to me and I took the cue that it was my turn. I moved over to her and started by kissing her, moving to her neck, and then to her breasts. Both nipples were pierced, so I let my tongue play with the nipple jewelry. Then I moved down to her thighs and started licking the inside of her thighs. She moaned. I moved closer and closer to her pussy with my tongue. When I started licking what I hoped was her clit, she really started moaning. I inserted a finger like she had done and continued to lick her as I moved my finger in and out. When I stopped, the guys moved over to the bed and both sat down.

She crawled on top of her husband and started loudly sucking on his cock. My partner knelt in front of me and I took his cock in my hands and then in my mouth. Both men were moaning with pleasure. My partner lay down and I continued sucking his cock. I don't remember what prompted the switch, but soon she climbed on top of my partner and began eagerly sucking his cock. I found a strawberry flavored condom and starting sliding it onto her husband's cock. He moved so he was lying on his back and I climbed over to get the best position to his cock. I slowly started licking the outside shaft and then put the head in my mouth. He moaned. I moved my mouth further down and started massaging his balls with my hands.

I looked over at my partner and his wife. She was really getting into it. I could tell just by watching that she gave really good head. My partner was moaning. I focused back on the cock in my hands. Every time I went down, I got more and more of his cock in my mouth. He grabbed my hair and helped push my head up and down on his cock. After a while he sat up and we knelt on the bed. I was stroking his cock while he rubbed my pussy. Then he motioned for me to lie down and he buried his head between my legs and started eating my pussy. His tongue worked my cunt intensely as he slid a finger in and out of my wet hole. It wasn't long before he sat up and positioned himself between my legs; he had an intense, hungry look in his eyes. I asked if we needed a new condom and he quickly put a new one on. This gave me another opportunity to look over at the other couple. It was very exciting to watch my partner pumping his cock in and out. He had a look of pleasure on his face and she was moaning excitedly.

He was ready. He positioned himself between my legs once again. He grabbed onto my legs and lifted me up a bit to get better access to my pussy. The hungry look was back. He slowly started inserting his cock inside. It didn't take too much effort -- I was very wet from watching and listening to the other two going at it. Pretty soon he had his whole cock inside and was slowly starting to pump in and out. He soon sped up and began moaning. He lifted my legs so they were at his ears and he started fucking my pussy hard. He was slamming me against the headboard. At first it felt good, but soon it began to be a bit painful. Just when I was about to say something, he pulled out and turned me over.

He grabbed my ass and angled me until he had a good view of my pussy from behind. I had a much better view of his wife and my partner now -- they were fucking away. It was hot. She was making a lot of noise which made it all the more erotic. I felt his cock touch the outside of my cunt. I reached between my legs and grabbed his cock to help guide it in. Again, I was so wet he had no trouble sliding it all the way in and pretty soon was pumping me from behind. He grabbed my hips and fucked me harder and harder. I was moaning loud. So was his wife. Again, the look on my partner's face was intense pleasure, which turned me on more. As we both continued to fucked, she slid underneath me and started sucking my breasts, then kissing me. But her husband was fucking me so hard we couldn't stay connected.

He stopped and hopped off the bed. He flipped me over again and dragged me to the edge of the bed. He lifted my legs to his ears again and stuck his cock in my pussy hard. He took no time starting to pound my pussy again. After a minute or two, he slid out and pushed me back until there was enough room for him to climb on top of me again. We each stopped for a second to look over at the others and then when he looked back, he had the hungry look in his eyes again. He guided his cock back to my wet pussy and slid it in with ease. He wrapped my legs around him as he began fucking me once again. I told him how deep he was fucking me and his wife began making even more noise. His look was becoming more and more intense. Pretty soon he urgently told me to pinch his nipples. I could tell he was close to cumming. Now I was only focused on his face, his moaning, his cock sliding in and out, and pinching his nipples. I was excited at the anticipation of a stranger cumming in my pussy. Pretty soon he moaned in ecstasy and released his load. I kept pinching his nipples as he started pumping slower and eventually stopped. He had a very satisfied look on his face as he climbed off me and slid off the condom.

Now I turned my full attention back to the other couple. My partner was fucking her from behind. I slid my hand under her and began massaging her pussy, rubbing up and down. She began moaning louder. My partner pushed her down on the bed as he continued to fuck her. He had pushed her down on my hand so I continued to rub her pussy. She was groaning with excitement. We were all watching intently as he cried out and emptied his cock into her. This got me wet all over again. He slowly slid out and climbed off of her. He slid off the condom and came back to lie on the bed with the rest of us. Her husband was sitting in the chair next to bed, still looking extremely satisfied. We all idly chatted for a bit and then the other couple started getting dressed. I started to get dressed again too, but my partner quietly stopped me.

We waited until the couple left and then he pushed me back on the bed and climbed on top of me. My pussy was still very wet from the excitement of the evening. He began fucking me as we talked about what just happened. The thought that his was the second cock in my pussy that evening was very hot. I thought about him cumming inside the other woman's cunt and I started to cum. It was a very intense orgasm. My partner moved me into all the same positions I had been in earlier that evening. When he got me to the final position - him on top - and we talked about how I had another cock cumming in my pussy, he soon released his hot cum deep inside my cunt. It was a very satisfying end to a very exciting night.