Are You Game? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers

"Hey, what can I say?" Ben replied. "I love my dick. I have a deep appreciation for the male member."

"That's pretty gay," Joe observed.

Ben shrugged. "Well, so what if it is?" He sat on the couch and passed out a shot glass to each of us. "Fill 'em up."

We poured our booze and sat down to watch the first game between the Packers and the Seahawks. When the Packers scored first, Ben grabbed and raised his glass. "I'll get us started," he said. "I've never measured my own dick." He glanced at each of us with a cocked eyebrow and then downed his shot.

Erik smiled and took a shot as well and then contemplated a statement for his turn. "Okay, let's see ... I've never jacked my dick more than once in a day." We all laughed and took a shot.

Next, Joe and I had to go after the Seahawks scored a touchdown at the top of the 2nd.

"I don't know," Joe complained. "I can't think of anything."

"Is there anything that you've ever wondered about?" Ben prompted. "Anything about another guy's dick you wanted to know?"

"I don't think about other guys' dicks," Joe replied.

"Oh, come on," Ben chastised. "You've never in your life thought about another guy's dick? Not once?" Joe shrugged. "Alright, well, I'll come up with something for you then," Ben said. "Have you ever wondered what it was like to be uncircumcised?"

Joe furrowed his brow. "Well, yeah, doesn't every guy?"

"Only the guys who are circumcised," Erik interjected.

"Have you ever seen an uncut cock before?" Ben asked Joe.

"I don't think so," Joe replied. "Not that I'm aware of."

"Well, I think you would know if you did," Ben said, laughing. "So, you've never seen an uncut cock before. Has anyone else seen one?" Erik nodded and then took a drink, as did Ben and I.

Ben then reminded me that I had a turn. "Um ... well ... I've seen dicks before but I've never touched one. I mean, other than my own," I said. Erik, Ben and Joe all exchanged glances and then took a drink.

"Seriously?" I prompted. "All of you have? Even you, Joe?"

"Well," Joe began, holding up his hand to quiet everyone and allow him the opportunity to explain. "Not a bare one, but I have touched some that were covered. There was a lot of crotch- and ass-grabbing in the football locker room in high school."

"As a way of pumping each other up for practice or a game," Ben added for clarification. "Having your dick and balls grabbed kind of, you know, centered you in your masculinity and engaged your dominant and aggressive side. It was pretty cool."

"It was pretty weird," Joe corrected him. "Particularly when some of the guys really got a hold of you and held on."

"But it worked," Ben countered and to which Joe acquiesced, granting a conciliatory nod. "Although, that would probably be considered sexual harassment now." Ben turned back to me. "You've never touched another guy's junk?"

I shook my head. "I had a very strict upbringing. Anything covered by undergarments was off-limits."

"That makes me really sad," Ben observed wistfully. "You missed out on a great bonding experience."

"Oh, well," I shrugged, munching on a chip.

"But don't worry," he told me with a wink. "There's still time."

The third quarter was surprisingly unremarkable, although there were a few close calls to keep things interesting. In the beginning of the fourth, the Packers finally scored again.

"Alright, I'm up," Ben announced, sitting up and reaching for his glass. "I've never been caught jerking off or having sex." He paused with his lips on the rim of his glass, waiting for anyone else to join him. Erik turned red and downed his shot and Ben followed. "What happened?" he asked Erik.

"I was having sex with my girlfriend in my dorm room. I had put a tie around the doorknob as a sign for my roommate not to come in."

"I thought that was an urban legend," Joe interjected.

"Not in our dorm," Erik replied. "I think it was also a way to kind of brag a bit since it's a pretty obvious thing to do. Anyway, someone took it off as a joke and my roommate walked right in."

"Did that kill the mood?" Ben asked.

"Actually, no," Erik explained. "My girlfriend didn't even know. It happened so quick and her eyes were closed, so I just, you know, kept going." We all laughed. "What about you?"

"My parents caught me jerking off," Ben said with a chuckle. "A couple of times."

"Seriously?" I prompted. "More than once?"

"Well, I was never actually caught," Ben expounded. "Just interrupted a couple of times. Always killed the mood."

Erik refilled his glass and then raised it. "I have never gotten an erection at the doctor's office," he said, and then he and I downed our drinks at the same time.

In the last few remaining minutes of the fourth, the Packers scored another touchdown.

"Dammit! My Seahawks are letting me down," Ben complained. He leaned back into the couch and took a moment to come up with a statement. "I've never tasted my own jizz," he announced, which elicited a groan from Joe. Erik and I both drank which Ben acknowledged with a nod of approval.

"You really haven't?" I asked him.

"Really, no, but now I'm going to."

"I'm surprised we came up with something you haven't done," Joe observed.

"And that's the fun of this -- finding out stuff about each other," Ben replied and then gestured to Erik. "Your turn."

"I've never had an STD," Erik said with a sideways glance to Joe.

Joe sneered and took a shot.

"Poor Joe," Ben said as he patted Joe's leg sympathetically.

"Yeah, that fucking bitch," Joe muttered under his breath.

The game ended, 21 -- 7, Packers. Joe and I got up and headed to the kitchen for some refreshments. "How are we feeling, guys?" Ben asked as he stood up and stretched.

"Man, I gotta slow down," Erik said. "I've had about seven shots already."

"Hey, Joe!" Ben called out. "How many shots have you had?"

"Hell if I know," he replied.

"What about you?" Ben asked me as I returned with glasses of water for everyone.

"I think only about three or four," I said, placing the glasses around the table.

"I've had about five." He turned to Erik and gave him a thumps up. "Well, looks like you're the stud of the group," he commended. "But we'll see if we can catch up."

"Chase the shots with some water," I told everyone. "Unless you want to be hurting tomorrow."

The next game was between New England and San Diego. Initially, we were all rooting for the Patriots, so Ben and I decided to go with the Chargers to keep things interesting.

The Chargers were the first to score, so Joe filled his glass and gestured to Ben. "I've never in my entire life sucked a dick."

"Oh, well, then," Ben said and downed his glass.

"Hold on," I interjected. "You didn't actually 'suck' my dick. You just sort of ... licked it."

"Who ever said we were talking about your dick?" Ben asked.

We all gaped at him until he started to laugh. "Okay, okay, so I've never actually sucked a dick, but it was close enough, so I drank." He turned to me. "You have the distinction of being the first."

"But probably not the last," Joe muttered.

"Shut up," Ben quipped good-naturedly.

"Wait a minute," Erik interjected. "Does that include sucking your own dick?"

We all stared at him for a moment. "No way!" Ben exclaimed with wide eyes. "Can you really?"

"Well, just the tip," he admitted. Ben, Joe and I exchanged glances with one other. "Oh, yeah, like you guys haven't tried it."

"I don't know," Ben replied. "Guess we'll have to wait for another round to find that out."

Eric laughed and then took his glass in hand. "Well, I've never had the pleasure of having another guy suck my dick for me."

Ben smiled and took a shot, then urged me to do so.

"I don't think that really counts," I said, raising the glass to my lips.

Ben winked. "Well, then I'll have to make it up to you." I choked a bit as I swallowed.

When the Patriots scored, I volunteered to go first. "I've never had sex without a condom."

Joe and Erik drank. "One of the benefits of being married," Erik stated, setting his glass on the table.

"What's your excuse?" Ben asked Joe.

"I don't like 'em," Joe replied. "But I'll wear 'em if I have to. Especially after that bitch."

Ben scratched his chin. "Okay, let's see ... I have never played with my ass while jerking off." Erik, Ben and I drank while Joe shook his head at us. "Hey, don't knock it," Ben chastised. "It's actually quite enjoyable if you know how to do it."

In the third quarter, the Chargers scored again.

Joe thought for a moment and then said, "I've never fucked someone up the ass." He raised his glass to us and waited. Erik raised his glass and they both took a shot.

Ben laughed. "You have?" he asked Joe incredulously.

"Only once," Joe confessed. "My first girlfriend in high school was a virgin and was saving herself for marriage or whatever so she let me fuck her up the ass."

"Wait," Ben said, holding his hand up to Joe. "Your first girlfriend in high school was Nicole, wasn't it?" Joe bit his lower lip and nodded. "Oh, my god!" Ben exclaimed. "You fucked Nicole Liederman up the ass?" Joe nodded again and they both burst into laughter. "I don't believe it!"

"I feel a little bad about it," Joe admitted. "I don't think she really enjoyed it. I think one of her friends suggested it. Anyway, we weren't together very long after that, unfortunately."

"Well, good for you both for trying," Ben said. "Sorry it didn't work out."

Erik filled his glass but left it on the table. "I've never lost an erection during sex or been unable to 'rise to the occasion'." We all glanced at each other in solemn silence. "You have to be honest now," Erik prompted as he raised his glass.

I heaved a sigh and took my glass with a shrug. Erik and I gulped our shots simultaneously. "Okay," I began without any prompting from the guys but feeling compelled to explain the situation. "It was my first time and I was so nervous," I said as I rubbed my forehead. "There was, literally, hours of foreplay. Then when it came to the actual moment, I couldn't." Ben reached out and placed his hand on my shoulders. "Luckily, the next time we tried, everything worked fine and I brought her to orgasm twice ... seriously, I'm not exaggerating here and she wasn't faking it ... so, I guess, I kind of made up for it in the end." Ben's hand remained on my shoulder.

"I actually lost on erection during sex," Erik confessed. "I had been with my girlfriend for quite some time but ... you know, the feeling just wasn't there for either of us anymore. Plus, she always closed her eyes during sex, which made me feel disconnected. So, when it happened for the umpteenth time, I just ... lost interest."

We sat quietly for a moment in respectful silence. Eventually, Ben spoke up next. "Anything like that ever happen to you guys again?" Both Erik and I shook our heads. "Isolated incidents," Ben declared reassuringly. "It happens." Ben then took a shot in solidarity. "I got so drunk one time that I passed out so I'm not actually sure if I could have performed or not."

"You obviously didn't," Joe teased and then filled his glass. "I turned down sex once," he disclosed. "I like to think that I could've fucked her anyway, but there was no interest there. She did absolutely nothing for me." He quickly downed his shot. "My dick was, like, 'Ah, hell, no'." We all laughed and clinked our shot glasses.

Ben gestured to me when the Patriots scored in the fourth.

"Uh, let's see," I said, rubbing my forehead. "I had thought of something a while ago ... oh, yeah ... well, I guess I've never used a toy or anything to, uh, you know ...." I said, unintentionally incorporating gestures to demonstrate my meaning.

"Thanks for the visual aid," Ben teased and then took a shot, as did Erik. They looked at each other and exchanged a grin. "What was yours?" Ben asked.

"My wife strapped on a little number once."

"Oh my god," Joe said, covering his face with his hands. "I really did not want to know that."

"It's actually good for your prostate," Erik replied. "We tried anal on her once, so we figured we'd try it on me, too."

"And?" Ben asked.

"It was alright," Erik said. "I think we enjoyed the change in roles more than anything, really. I mean, there was some enjoyment there, it's just not something I would do all the time." Erik then inquired about Ben's experience.

"I had one of those Fleshjacks once," Ben admitted. "I think I wore it out." Erik chuckled and applauded him. "And one of those little jelly dildo things," Ben added.

"Did you wear that one out, too?" Joe asked.

"No, I still have it," Ben said and began looking around. "Tucked away here somewhere. Have you seen it, Joe? It might be under your seat."

For a moment, Joe seemed alarmed but then quickly realized that it was just a joke.

"Okay, my turn," Ben stated and filled his shot glass. "I have never secretly thought about ways to increase the size of my penis."

We all bowed our heads and took a shot.

Neither team scored within the final few minutes of the game, which resulted in a tie. Joe got up to use the bathroom as I headed to the kitchen for more water.

"Well, we got a tie-breaker," Ben said as he stretched. "I think that calls for something special."

"Well, we've had a lot of truth tonight," Erik slurred. "How about some dares?"

"Yes!" Ben exclaimed, raising his fists in the air. "Great idea!"

We all reconvened in the living room and waited for the game to resume. The Chargers won the coin toss and elected to receive the punt. On the fourth down, they managed a forty-yard pass and then carried the ball down the rest of the field to the end zone, winning the game. Ben and I jumped out of our seats, cheering loudly.

"No fucking way!" Joe cried. "Unbelievable!"

Ben laughed, rubbing his hands together. "This is gonna be good!" he said. "Okay, who wants to go first?"

"I'm ready," volunteered Erik.

"Okay," Ben said as he switched off the TV. "First of all, it makes me really sad that Todd here has never touched a dick, so I think you should initiate him."

"What?" I squeaked.

"Fine by me," Erik said as he slowly stood up, swaying slightly from the booze, then unzipped his pants and fished his dick out of his underwear.

"Go on, Todd," Ben encouraged.

I let out a huff of air and then got up, moving cautiously through the fog of alcohol until I was standing before Erik. He smiled, eyes shining in the dim light from the liquor and waited for me to make the first move. I reached out and tentatively took hold of his growing dick; it was warm and smooth and had a noticeable weight to it. I watched as it expanded in my hand; it felt noticeably wider than my own. The contact of his flesh against mine resulted in a thickening of my own dick.

"Okay, then," I said with a laugh as I released Erik's dick.

Ben whistled and clapped. "Now, don't go anywhere, Todd," he said. "It's Joe's turn."

"What? No way!" Joe protested.

"You have to," Ben admonished. "You lost."

"No way, man," Joe groused stubbornly.

"What's the big deal?"

"You do it, then, if it's not a big deal," Joe grumbled.

"I would," Ben said. "But I didn't lose the bet."

Joe sulked in silence for a moment.

"Alright, then, shut up and show us your cock."

Joe leaned his elbow on the arm of the chair and rubbed his eyes.

"Come on," Erik coaxed. "Show us what you got."

"Ugh," Joe moaned, standing up. "Alright, fine." He stood up, unzipped his pants, and pulled his dick out through the fly of his boxers. He began gyrating his hips, flapping his limp dick around before shoving it back in his pants. "And that's all you're gonna get from me." He sat down as Ben and Erik applauded.

"Okay, Todd," Ben said. "Your turn."

"Wait a minute," Joe interjected. "No, that's it. We did our dares."

"You did mine," Ben clarified. "We both won, so you still have to do his." He nodded to me. "What've ya got?"

"Uh, well," I stammered, "I just remembered something I thought about during the game but it didn't have anything to do with dicks."

"That's alright. What is it?"

"I've never kissed another guy," I said.

"Oooooh, that's a good one!" Ben declared enthusiastically. "But you have to make it a dare."

"Oh, shit," murmured Joe.

"Well," I contemplated, "I guess I dare you guys to pick one of us to swap spit with for ...."

"A minute!" Ben exclaimed.

"No!" Joe asserted.

"No, for about ten seconds," I decided.

We all turned to Joe. "Well, then it'll have to be you," he said, indicating me. "It'd be too weird kissing these guys."

"I'll keep time," Ben volunteered.

Joe got up and walked over to me. "You fucker," he said, shaking his head and suppressing a smile.

"Whenever you're up for it, guys," said Ben.

Joe grabbed me by the shoulders and pressed his terse lips against mine. We stood that way, stock-still and waited for the time to be called.

"Oh, come on, give him a little tongue!" Ben urged.

Joe mumbled his refusal with his folded lips still pressed against mine. Ben called time and Joe pulled back, shivering. "Blech," he said, wiping his mouth.

"Thanks, Joe," I said.

"No offense," he replied.

I turned to Erik. "Same thing. Pick a guy to smooch for ten seconds."

"Well, I'm not kissing you," Erik said to Joe. "Because you suck at it." Joe defiantly flipped him off. "And since I can't decide between the two of you, I'll kiss you both."

"That's generous," Ben acknowledged. "Who's first?"

"You," Erik said to him.

"Todd, keep time," he said as he stood up and tossed his watch to me. Erik crossed over to Ben and immediately pressed his mouth onto his. With no other part of their bodies touching, they closed their eyes and continued the kiss, mouths opening and closing against each other's as they occasionally darted their tongues in and out.

"Time," I announced after ten seconds. They separated and instantly burst into laughter.

Erik clapped Ben on the arm and then turned to me. "Now you." He stepped over to me, took me by the shoulders and covered my mouth with his. Instinctively, my lips parted and he slid his tongue inside. I felt dizzy, never having kissed a man before, distracted by the roughness of his stubble against my chin as we made out. I became easily swept up in the moment, rolling my tongue around his and then pushing it forward to explore the wet heat of his mouth.

"That's enough now," Ben said loudly. "Time is up."

I pulled away, holding him by the arms. "Whoa, dude. You're a really good kisser."

Erik doubled over with laughter. "You, too, man," he said, clapping me on the shoulder.

"Okay, are we done now?" Joe asked, rising from his seat and struggling to retain his balance.

"You guys okay getting back?" Ben asked as he followed them to the door.

"Yeah, we took a Lyft here, so we'll just grab one back," Erik said, slipping on his jacket.

Ben clapped Joe on the back. "Be safe."

After they left, Ben flopped down onto the couch. "Wow, I'm really fucking drunk."

"I'd say," I laughed. "You nearly drank the whole bottle."

"Impressed?"

"I'll be impressed if you wake up tomorrow without a hangover." I went to the kitchen, filled his glass with more water and brought it to him. "Here, drink this before you go to bed." He accepted the offering and gulped about half of it. "I'll see you tomorrow."

Ben set his glass down on the coffee table and followed me to the foyer. He was swaying slightly on his feet, so I reached out to steady him. He looked at me for a moment and then closed his eyes and smiled, took me by the shoulders and pulled me into an embrace.

His warm body against mine caused my dick to stir and grow to a fully hardened state during the course of our embrace. I realized that he was hard as well when he shifted his stance, lightly brushing his erection against mine.

2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers