Are You Game? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers

What I soon came to realize after turning it over and over in my mind for a while was that I was obviously drawn to Ben, not in any physical or sexual way, really, but drawn to him in the way that a person is naturally drawn to someone that is admired or held in high regard. Even though we've only known each other for a couple of months, Ben is by far the closest male friend I have ever had in my life and this incident, oddly enough, seemed to lend a profound sense of trust and camaraderie to our friendship. I felt as though I were closer to him now than I had been before. And while the prospect of bonding with him as a friend was understandably gratifying, I couldn't quite grasp why an acute sexual excitement seemed to be associated with it.

I rolled onto my back and stuck my hand under the covers, feeling the firmness of my erection through my shorts. It occurred to me then that there is more to a person's sexual arousal than the basic desire for pleasure or self-gratification -- that sexual arousal can be inspired by someone else's sexual prowess as though it were a shared experience. I've heard many accounts from other guys about their sexual conquests but none of them ever engaged me as much as Ben's report of his bathroom blowjob. It almost felt as though Ben's comfort with his own sexual adventurousness and sense of self was transferring itself to me in a profound way ... as if our respective sexuality were linked somehow -- that his virility was also my virility and that they complemented and inspired each other in some kind of symbiotic relationship.

I unconsciously slipped my hand inside my shorts, took hold of my hard dick and began stroking it gently. My balls were beginning to ache from the persistent erections I experienced throughout the day and I relished the feel of my thick cock in my hand. I jacked myself slowly for a while, rubbing my thumb across the slit of my head, which was slick with pre-cum. I pulled my hand out of my shorts and stuck my thumb in my mouth, tasting the pronounced saltiness of my pre-cum. I had never done that before but I was suddenly, oddly curious as to what it tasted like.

As I continued to toy around inside my shorts, I became increasingly curious about Ben's other sexual escapades and the various kinds of things he did with his dick. Apparently, he had no problem exposing himself to us this afternoon and Joe intimated that he had done that kind of thing before. I've seen him naked several times in the gym locker room as we changed in and out of our clothes and had actually been impressed by physique as well as his noteworthy wares -- his dick is plump, uniformly pink and appropriately proportionate with a hefty, round ball sack underneath -- so I don't really begrudge him taking any opportunity to show it off. I then found myself suddenly curious about what it looked like fully erect.

I spread my legs open and pushed my fingers down into the tuft of pubic hair that surrounded the base of my shaft and trailed down into the creases of my legs onto my ball sack. I gently massaged my groin with my fingers, working my way down to the area below my balls. I cupped my nuts with one hand and used the fingers of my other hand to stroke the ridge of my perineum, slowing applying pressure with my fingertips in a circular motion, which seemed to be more pleasurable the closer I came to my hole. I then traced my warm fingers lightly over my balls, feeling a distinct tingle throughout my groin as I passed over them and progressed up the length of my shaft.

My thoughts seemed to race ahead of me and I found myself wondering how Ben jacked himself -- whether or not he played with his balls or fingered his hole as he stroked his thick shaft and how long it took him to cum. I began to hope for the opportunity to talk frankly with him about all this as well as everything else related to our dicks -- blue balls, awkward boners, pre-cum, sensitive areas, and so on.

I raised my hips and pushed my shorts down to my ankles, spreading my legs wide and taking a firm hold of my straining dick. I stroked it slowly while cupping my balls with my other hand and began gently kneading them with my fingers.

My thoughts returned again to Ben's reported experience in the gay bar bathroom and wondered what it must have felt like, but, having difficulty projecting myself into his experience, I instead relied on his personal account and began to imagine what it must have looked like. I became intrigued by ideations of his reactions during the experience -- his facial expressions and possible utterances of pleasure and encouragement. I imagined his eyelids drooping over the glint in his eyes, his mouth slightly open and brow furrowing as his dick was being expertly serviced, triggering his impending ejaculation; his chest heaving and his head falling back with the intensity of the pleasure he was experiencing. I even wondered if his pants were merely open at the fly or if they were lowered to his thighs ... for some reason, I actually willed his pants down around his ankles, exposing his muscular legs and the crests of his smooth, round backside to view.

I kicked off the covers and began pumping my dick in earnest. My balls jiggled pleasurably, tightening and pulling up into my body as I brought myself closer to blowing my load. My breathing became labored and my body tensed as I felt a distinct tingling rising from my groin. My hips began to thrust in syncopation with the pumping of my fist as my balls strained for release.

My mind inadvertently switched suddenly to recollections of the feel of his warm hands on my knees, the look in his eyes as he leaned toward my crotch, the feel of his breath on my balls and warm, wet tongue on the length of my shaft.

My dick became fully rigid as the cum suddenly erupted from me with successive jolts and splashed across my chest and stomach in steady, consistent streams. The spasms in my groin continued for a brief period, draining the full contents of my balls, before slowly subsiding. I squeezed my cock with my hand and the remainder of my semen oozed out onto the back of my thumb. I brought my hand to my face and inhaled the familiar scent. I've always loved that smell. I opened my mouth and licked some of the fresh cum from my fingers, intrigued by the novel taste.

I rubbed the rest of my spunk into my chest and stomach, feeling it quickly cool against my warm skin. I began chuckling to myself, as I sometimes do after ejaculating, particularly after large loads, about the mild absurdity of jerking off. It always strikes me as a bit funny since it's such an all-consuming self-indulgent act. Yet it's something I enjoy doing a lot.

I felt a slight tinge of awkwardness due to the fact that I had, admittedly, blown a load by envisioning my best male friend both giving and receiving gay oral sex, but that feeling was somewhat relieved by the knowledge that voyeurism is essentially the lure and appeal of porn. Besides, knowing Ben, it's highly likely he would be flattered (and even possibly aroused) to know that he had been the sole inspiration for a jerk-off session. I could at least take comfort, though, knowing that this was something he would never find out about.

Next week ... the Divisional Playoffs!

2ndAlias
2ndAlias
152 Followers
12