Are You Gay Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had my doubts so I said, "You really think you can make look like a girl."

JoJo knew she had me hooked so she said, "I'll tell you what. Give me a hundred dollars so I can get all the things you will need. Like makeup earrings and a few more pairs of undies and I will not only turn you into a beautiful girl but I'll also teach you how to apply the makeup so you can do on your own."

I had nothing better to do and I had no other options for the immediate future. So I gave JoJo the hundred, she quickly got dressed and left the apartment. She was only gone a few minutes before she was back.

She handed me a bottle of hair remover and said, "While I'm gone I want you to cover yourself in this from neck to toe. Leave it on for about fifteen minutes before you wash it off. You should also use it on your beard area as it will remove any stubble and leave your skin smooth. You'll have to do this once ever few days. Girls don't have a five o'clock shadow. I'll be back in an hour or so."

Just after JoJo left Fran came into the kitchen. She looked at all the pictures lying on the table and the bottle of hair remover in my hand and asked, "Where's JoJo and what are you doing with that hair remover?"

"She went to the store. She'll be back in an hour or so," I told her as I looked toward the floor. I just couldn't look Fran in the face.

Fran chuckled and said, "I guess you decided to take the job after all. Come on I'll help you with this." Fran took the bottle from my hand and pulled me toward the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom I asked, "Your okay with this aren't you?"

Fran took off my robe and said, "I can see why you think you're doing this, but I think you're more curious about the clothes and the life style then you are about the money. I've always thought deep down inside you wanted to be a girl."

As Fran started applying the hair remover to my back I asked, "Why would you say that? What have I ever done to make you think that?"

"Look at the way you dress. All your clothes hint at you feminine side. You never wear anything that is strictly masculine. Lets face it a girl could wear your clothes and no one would ever know she was wearing men's clothes. Your hair is long, far longer that most men wear it in today's world. If you were really were upset when a gay man asked you out on a date you would have cut your hair long ago," Fran told me as she applied the hair remover to my chest and arms.

After Fran told me to remove my boxers she said, "You may not know this but you always turned me on. I never l knew why until JoJo told me why and it all made sense. She told me I like feminine women, which is true. She told me subconsciously I saw you as a feminine woman even though I knew your were a man.

I knew she was right though I couldn't admit it. I think you will love this job and I doubt you'll ever turn back."

After Fran had me completely cover in the hair remover I asked, "So you really think I'm gay?"

Fran laughed as she went into the bathroom to wash her hands and said, "No Ted I don't think your gay. I think your bisexual like JoJo is but I also think you're a transvestite. That's a guy who dresses like a girl. I really believe once you start wearing girl's clothes you'll never want to take them off."

I knew Fran teased me about this all the time but I also knew when she was serious and at this moment she was very serious. As I applied the hair remover to my beard area I said, "I don't think your right about me. I mean I'm really only doing this for the money and the job."

When the fifteen minutes had elapsed Fran turned on the shower and once it was warm she removed her clothes and climb in with me. This was the first time I had ever seen Fran naked except this morning when I woke up. I never realized how beautiful Fran was until now. She always seemed to hide her physical beauty under her clothes and now I saw she was quite attractive.

Her breasts were firm and rather large. I would say a D cup if I had to guess. She had large areolas and half-inch long nipples when they were erect like they were now. She had a flat hard tummy that was due to all the sit-ups she did on a daily basis. Even though she was only a few inches taller than I was, her legs looked longer and I could see they were muscular. Once she removed her drab manly clothes she was quite a looker as they say.

Fran scrubbed the hair remover off of me with a washcloth. I enjoy the feeling and before I knew it my cock was hard. Fran took my cock in her hand and said. "I guess you're not gay but sadly I am. This doesn't do anything for me now if you had a slit instead of a cock I would have made a move on you years ago."

I kissed Fran cheek and said, "If I thought I had a chance I would have made a move on you as well. I didn't want to lose our friendship by trying."

Fran dropped my cock and finished washing the hair remover off of me. I in turn washed Fran before we exited the shower. We toweled each on the off before Fran but on her clothes and I put on a clean pair of boxers and a tee shirt. Fran and I sat and had a cup of coffee together before JoJo finally came back.

She came in caring a large box and dropped it on the sofa. She pulled out a pair of pink satin panties and a matching bra and said. "Sorry I took so long but I went to my shop to pick up a few things we're going to need, Here put these on they will help you get into the mood. I know there not the same quality as the other set but you can't wear them all the time."

By this point my mind had been made up I was going to see this through and give it my best shot. I really wanted this job and this was the only way I was going to get it. I put the panties and the bra on and inserted the breast forms.

JoJo when right to work on my hair as Fran went out to get us something to eat. JoJo started by combing out my hair then took some big rollers and rolled my hair up into them. When I asked what she was doing she said. "Your hair is too straight I giving it a body wave to give it some bounce. Later I'll cut it once I know how it curls."

When JoJo was done curling my hair she put on the perming foam before placing a plastic bag over my hair. She then went over to the box and took out a small pair of scissors several combs a hand mirror and a pair of tweezes. She straddled my legs with hers and sat on my lap while saying, "I hope this is okay with you. This is so much more comfortable than standing while I shape your eyebrows."

I told her it was okay then she handed me the mirror and said, "You should learn how to do this. You can have it done professionally but you really should learn how to do it yourself."

JoJo showed me how to pluck the hairs from my eyebrows and what shape I was looking for after she trimmed my eyebrows down. After a few minutes of plucking she said. "I think you get the general idea. Seeing this is your first time and we have a lot of hairs to pluck I think I'll use the wax to get it over with."

Out of the box JoJo pulled out a hot wax heater and plugged it in. While we waited for the wax to heat up JoJo checked my hair to see if it was done yet. She then started taking everything else out of the box. She pulled out several jars and bottles as well as tubes. She told me what each one was for and what I should do with them.

When the wax had liquefied she painted it on to the area she wanted to remove. She also put on a piece of cloth over the wax. I was surprised at how hot the wax was and it seemed to burn my skin. But that wasn't near as bad as when she ripped the cloth off. If JoJo hadn't been sitting on my lap I would have come out of my chair.

When she saw my reaction she said, "Sorry I guess I should have told you it might hurt. I don't have to do that at the shop, as most real girls know what it feels like. Now let me do the other one and I'll be all done."

The seconded eye brow hurt as much as the first and I was thankful I only had two. When she was done she showed me what they looked like. My eyebrows were really red, but I could see my eyebrows were now two fine line arches that went over each eye. I have looked at other woman's eyes before and I realized my eyes looked the same if not better then most. They looked as good as Ms. Brant's eyes looked on Friday.

JoJo checked my hair and said, "Let's go wash out your hair now and we'll see how it turned out."

JoJo and I went over to the kitchen sink where she washed the permanent out of my hair. She used a blow dryer to dry it as she brushed it out. She then took a plastic apron out of the box and wrapped it around me before she started cutting my hair.

By this time Fran had come back with the sandwiches she had gone out for and she started to eat. JoJo ate as she cut but I wasn't allowed to eat till JoJo was done. When she was done she handed me the mirror and said, "I know how picky you are about your grooming so I gave you a style that will be easy to take care of. Just brush it out when you get a chance and it should fall into place. Maybe later we'll put in some high lights, though you really don't need much, you have beautiful hair. Now go ahead and eat then I'll teach you how to apply makeup."

While I ate JoJo went over to Fran and started kissing her. Fran responded warmly and before I knew it JoJo had her top off and Fran was sucking on one of her breasts. I could see JoJo's hand was on Fran's breast and she was pinching her nipple. At the same time JoJo looked over at me and she smiled knowing I had been watching them.

After I was done eating my sandwich JoJo pulled away from Fran and said, "That was nice but I think I should get back to our new girl. She still has a lot to learn."

JoJo came over to me without putting on her tee shirt and sat back down on my lap. She then started to tell me about make up and how to put it on. She started on my left eye explaining each step. When she was done she had me do the other eye.

I thought it was rather easy but once I tried it on my own. I soon learned that it was more difficult than I imagine. My hand shook as I tried to brush on the mascara and this caused me to put on too much. The eyeliner was easier, but it still took a steady hand. Before she would let me put on the eye shadow I had to clean off both eyes and try again.

It took me about five tries before I was able to get it the way she had done it the first time. I then moved on to the eye shadow. I had thought this wouldn't be near as bad, but I was wrong when it came to blending and shading. After JoJo said my eyes looked perfect she made me do each eye again three times before we moved on to the rest of my face.

My next step was powder and blush. Each had to look natural and this part was rather easy. My lips were next. This too took some time learning as JoJo showed me how to apply lip-gloss and then to add lip liner to make my lips seem bigger. After I had my lips down JoJo had me scrub my face and do it all over again.

After I had completely redid my makeup three more times with out making one mistake she called Fran over and asked. "Don't you think she's beautiful. I know how you like girls that wear makeup. So you should be a good judge on how she looks."

Fran leaned in and studied my face. After a minute or two she said, "She's perfect. I always knew she would make a better girl that a boy. Too bad she has a dick instead of a slit I'd love to take her to bed."

I saw a smile grow on JoJo's face as she thought of that. I knew JoJo was the adventurous one of the two. Fran told me that JoJo was what she would consider kinky and though Fran wasn't she still let JoJo have her way on occasions. But before anything else was said JoJo told me it was time to do my nails.

My nails were rather easy for me seeing JoJo glued them on and she didn't want to take them off so I could do them. She told me I should just have them done by someone good when I had the chance. Unless Ms. Brant wanted me to do hers then I would have to learn. When both my fingernails and my toenails were done and dried JoJo told me to get my suit so she could watch me as I put it on.

When I came back with the outfit I went to put on my panties first but JoJo told me to put on the stockings and the garter belt first. She told me this would make going to the bathroom a lot easier.

I never put on stockings before, well I couldn't remember doing it. So I really had no idea what to do with them. JoJo told me to ball them up on my fingertips and slide my foot into them. It took me two tries to get them straight on my foot before I could start sliding them up my legs.

I was amazed at how sensuous the stockings felt as they slid up my legs. By the time I had both of them on, my cock was rock hard and sticking straight up. I turned my back to JoJo and Fran to try and get myself under control. I heard JoJo giggle and I knew she knew the stockings had aroused me. No matter what I thought of I couldn't get my hard on to go down. I could barely concentrate on the garter belt as I tried to clip it together. Even that was sensuous. By the time I had all six of the garter straps attached to the stockings I was ready to burst.

JoJo came over to me and said, "What's that matter sweetie do you have a problem?" With out turning around toward her I managed a weak yes. JoJo giggled and said, "I knew you would just love being turned into a girl. Your cock is so hard you could almost cum with out touching it can't you."

After I said yes she turned me around and said. "Oh look Fran her little girlie cock is so hard she couldn't get her pretty panties on if she had tried. Would be okay if I took care of this problem for her?"

I couldn't believe she was actually saying this in front of Fran. I looked at Fran knowing she was a jealous lover when it came to her girlfriends. But Fran just smiled and said. "Sure as long as she get a taste too."

I had no idea what Fran was getting at and I really didn't care as I watched JoJo drop to her knees in front of me. It wasn't until she sucked my cock into her mouth that I realized JoJo was going to blow me.

JoJo took my cock straight into her mouth and started sucking. I felt her tongue whip around the shaft as her lips moved up and down my shaft. I knew I couldn't last long, as it had been a long time since I had anyone else touch my cock. And the way she was sucking me left little doubt that JoJo had done this before. But what caused me to blow my load was when JoJo's mouth moved down my cock till I felt the head touch the back of her throat. Then I felt her throat open as the head of my cock pass through it.

It was the most amazing thing I ever felt and I instantly groaned as I fired the first of several loads into her throat. As soon as I started cuming JoJo pulled back and let me cum in her mouth as she pumped my cock with her hand. I could barely remain standing as each time I fired a load into her mouth my knees wanted to collapse under me.

When I had stopped cuming JoJo stood in front of me and slid her arms around my neck. I pulled her into my arms to kiss her in thanks for what she just done. When our lips met I felt JoJo's mouth open, so I opened my to receive her tongue. What I got was not what I had expected. Instead of JoJo's tongue I felt something trickle into my mouth. It was warm and slick and it tasted strangely familiar though it tasted like nothing I tasted before. It took me a few second to realize JoJo was feeding me my own cum.

I tried to pull away but JoJo held my lips firmly to hers. I also tried to push it back into JoJo's mouth. JoJo moaned deeply at this before pushing it back into mine. I tried once more to push it back into her mouth but she quickly pushed back into mine. There was nothing else I could do but swallow what was in my mouth.

After I swallowed down my cum JoJo pulled her lips from mine and said sadly, "Oh I thought you were going to snowball with me. I really like it when a guy does that. I especially like it when someone like you does it. If I ever blow you again I want you to snowball with me until it gets so big we have to swallow."

I was slightly dumbfounded as she said this. I was also a little unnerved having just swallowed my own cum so I said, "What do you mean by snowball and why did you let my cum go into my mouth?"

JoJo laughed and said, "Snowballing is what we just did. You came in my mouth and I pushed it into yours. But to do it right you have to push it back into mine and I push back into yours. We keep it up till it mixes with our saliva and gets bigger. When both our mouths are filled to the brim we have to swallow or lose it. To answer your second question any time I blow someone he will get a taste of it. Whether he wants to or not, if he doesn't like it I'll never blow him again. Beside it's the only way Fran will let me blow someone. So if you don't want to taste your own don't let me blow you. It's not poison you know."

I could tell JoJo was upset with me so I said, "I'm sorry I shouldn't have complained. Thank you it was very nice of you to do that for me."

JoJo smiled when she heard my apology and said, "Your welcome sweetie. You don't mind I tried to snowball with you?"

I blushed and said, "I guess not, I never did that before so I wasn't expecting it."

JoJo kissed me again and said, "Okay play time is over and you girly cock should be manageable now. Now finish getting dressed I still have a lot to teach you."

JoJo had become my instructor and I was glad of it. I knew there was no way I could have figured this all out on my own. Most likely I wouldn't have even thought of taking the job. With her tutelage I felt not only was this possible but I was confident I could land the job.

I slid my panties on and was about to put on the bra when JoJo stopped me by saying. "Honey your going to have to tuck that away. If you don't it'll ruin the way your skirt lays."

At first I didn't know what she was talking about till she pointed at my cock. The only thing I could do with it was push it back between my legs. Once I had it out of the way I pulled my panties up as tight as I could to keep it there.

I then put on my bra breast forms and the blouse that went with the suit. The skirt came next and JoJo told me to put on my heels before my jacket. The heels were a tight fit even though they appeared to be the right size. The length was correct but the width was tight. JoJo told me it was the way girl's shoes were made and I would have to live with it.

Once I had the jacket on the girls made me walk back and forth in front of them. Each time one or the other would tell me what I was doing wrong and tell me how to correct it. After about two hours I was getting it the way they wanted it and I was even swing my hips like a real girl.

Fran ordered a pizza and after the walking lessons I was given eating lessons. At first I didn't think I needed lessons on how to eat but JoJo quickly showed me that girls ate differently than boys did. They ate slower and took smaller bites. JoJo had Fran order a salad so she could show me how to eat with a knife and fork. Even that was different than I would have done it.

I was given lessons on sitting as well as crossing my legs. I had to always remember to keep my legs together. I had to remember to smooth out my skirt when I sat so I didn't wrinkle it. I also had to have lessons on how to pick stuff up from the floor as well as tables.

By midnight I was totally exhausted and I felt like I had received enough information to open my own library. JoJo saw I was exhausted so the told me to take a shower and put on the nightie that was in the box she bought. She told me she wanted me to stay in character all weekend to reinforce all the information I was given.

I thanked JoJo for her hard work because I knew she had spent a lot of time on me. "Your welcome honey. I had fun too. I always wanted to turn a man into a girl. I've read books on it and I always thought it would be fun. Now get in the shower." The last was told to me as JoJo slapped my bottom.