Are You Gay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers

Lisa looked at me and asked, "Is that true Teddie do you like getting fucked? How about sucking cock do you like that too?" I thought about denying it only briefly before nodding my head. "Well maybe you could help me close the deals. But I think you should get breast implants first. Obviously you enjoy dressing like a girl you should look like one when you're undressed."

By the time Lisa and I left the shop JoJo and Lisa had told me quite a bit about what I would be expected to do. Lisa would join in as well and for the most part she would close the deals herself but I could join in any time I wanted.

Lisa and I went out to dinner before going to her house. As soon as she showed me to my room I started putting away all my new clothes. When I was only half way done Lisa came into the bedroom wearing a white negligee and caring two glasses of wine. She handed me a glass and said, "To your new life I hope it is filled with pleasure and love."

After I drank from the glass Lisa asked, "Have you checked the appointment book for tomorrow yet?"

"Yes. You have an appointment at two in the afternoon with Mr. Peterson. Other wise there isn't anything else," I told her as I started putting away my clothes again.

"That's right Mr. Peterson is my insurance salesman. The rest of the day and all week I'm not scheduled to do anything. On Friday we leave for Milan after that we go to Hong Kong. We should be back here the Monday after next. So why don't you leave the rest of this until tomorrow and sit with me. In fact why don't you get a nightgown on."

I didn't like leaving the mess but I couldn't tell Lisa no so I grabbed one of my new nightgowns and went into the bathroom. My room was more like a suite of rooms as I had my own bathroom, a walk in closet that was more like a room that was made into a closet plus there was a big bedroom.

The bedroom was large as it had a queen size canopy bed. The room also had a sofa and an armchair. There was a TV and a stereo system. It had a large writing deck and a makeup table.

The bathroom was really nice in it had a large garden whirlpool tub. A large shower that had six different spray jets and it even had a steam jet. There were two vanities each with two sinks, though I doubt I'll ever use all four sinks at once. There was also a commode and a bidet. All the plumbing fixtures were gold and the floor and walls were made from pink Italian marble.

The shower I took was luxurious and I didn't want to get out but I did. It wasn't until I saw myself in the mirror that I realized with out the clothes I was still a boy and for some reason I didn't like what I saw. I also realized I didn't have any make up with me. I looked though all the draws and the only thing I found was an enema bag.

I'm not sure why but I felt I had to use it I didn't feel clean any longer. I filled the bag with warm water and some soap I found and then filled myself. After two more enemas I felt I was clean. But I still didn't have any makeup.

When I put on the baby blue nightie I still didn't feel right as I felt some how naked. When I walked back into my bedroom Lisa saw my depressed look and asked what was wrong. After I told her about my lack of makeup she said. "Oh not to worry sweet heart you can use mine our skin tone is about the same so I should have everything you need."

I followed Lisa into her bedroom and saw her rooms looked somewhat like mine except she had a king-size bed. Lisa pointed me over to her makeup table where I found everything I needed. Lisa lay on her bed while I made up my face and when I was done she called me over to the bed.

She had me lay on the bed next to her and said. "There is one part of the job I didn't tell you about. Jolene and I found it quite by accident but it's something I want to do with you. You see Jolene and I was pretty lonely, as there aren't many men or women for that matter that would like their girlfriends gone all the time. I know we could have gone out and picked up men for the night but that was usually an unpleasant way of getting laid. So Jolene and I turned to each other. It was a lot of fun and it's something I've missed. Do you think you could have sex with me with out loving me?"

I wanted to tell her that was an absurd question but I didn't, I merely leaned over and kissed her on the lips. Lisa responded by kissing me back and next I knew I was on my back and Lisa was practically on top of me. We kissed for quite a while as our hands roamed over each other's body. Lisa's breasts were so firm they felt like ripe melons and her nipples felt so big I thought they were going to burst. Each time I rolled them between my fingers she moaned sweetly into my mouth.

We kissed for a long time till Lisa pulled up my nightie and started kissing my chest. She even sucked on each of my nipples before working her way down to my tummy. She managed to pull off my panties and pulled my cock from between my legs just before I stopped her. I pulled her back up and lay her down on her back before she could start sucking my cock. I wanted this to be as pleasant for her as it was for me.

I pulled off her negligee and started kissing her neck as I worked my way down to her breasts. Her breasts were beautiful, as they seem to stay on her chest instead of sagging to the side like most women's. Her nipples were rock hard and to my surprise I found she had small rings pierced though each nipple. As I sucked each nipple I played with the rings which seem to drive Lisa crazy.

After I devote quite a bit of time on Lisa's breasts I moved down her flat hard tummy and licked her sweet little navel. It too was pierced with a small gold ring. She wasn't wearing any panties and I could see she lacked any pubic hair on her mound. It looked so sweet and innocent that I just had to kiss it.

I got between her legs and started licking her clit. I did sneak down a little to lick her hole just to see how it tasted. Her secretion tasted so sweet I didn't want stop licking her hole. I knew from Fran that the part that a woman wants licked is her clit.

As soon as I started licking her clit Lisa started humping my face with her pussy. I had a hell of a time keeping up with her and I only barely was able to keep up. I don't know if I was that good or Lisa was excited for some other reason but she had an orgasm almost instantly.

I continued to lick and suck her through two more orgasms till she begged in a high pitched squeal, "Please fuck me... Fuck me now." I gave her hard little clit a few more licks and a hard suck before I knelt up and slid the head of my cock into her wet hole.

Lisa wasn't that tight but she was certainly wet and it felt like I was sliding my cock into a pool of warm water. Lisa moaned as I slid my cock into her and she begged me to fuck her once my hips met her widely spread legs.

I started to fuck Lisa with a slow steady rhythm but she was having none of that. Her hips started moving and before I knew it we were fucking like the room was on fire. About half way through Lisa grabbed me and pulled me close and in one move she swung us around till I was on the bottom and she was astride my hips. She started pounding up and down on my cock like a jackhammer and almost instantly she started screaming that she was cuming. I felt her moisture rain down on my balls as she continued to pound away on me.

When I couldn't hold my orgasm off any longer I told Lisa I was going to cum. She never stopped her up and down motion but she start to diddle her clit. I knew she wanted to cum once more so I bore down and held off long enough to hear her scream that she was cuming. At same instant I released my load into her wet box.

Lisa fell on top of me as the aftermath of her orgasm rippled through her. She panted and shook for a few minutes before she lay still in my arms. She had a smile on her lips and her eyes were closed.

I thought she passed out but moments later she said, "That was fantastic. You blew me a way. I don't think I ever had such wonderful orgasms."

You could imagine the boost my ego got. I've never been told I was fantastic and for the most part I never made a woman cum more than once. I sure never made one cum as often as Lisa did.

I realize what it was when she said, "You drove my senses crazy. You felt like a girl with your smooth skin and your smell but in the end you had a cock. A real live cock to fuck me with it, it was out of this world." Even if it wasn't my virility, I was proud of myself as well as my ability to make her orgasm so many times.

Lisa rolled off of me and said, "I have to go clean up. I don't want to leave a puddle."

Before I even thought of what I was saying I said, "I can do that for you."

Lisa looked surprised but said, "Okay the bathrooms over there."

"I was thinking of doing it another way," I told her as I rolled over and slid between her legs.

I knew this move surprised Lisa as she said, "What are you going to do." When my tongue started licking up the drips of cum she melted and said, "I can't believe your doing that but don't stop it really fells good."

I cleaned Lisa's pussy of any stray cum before I slid my tongue in her hole to get out as much as I could. Lisa was soon panting and I felt her flex her pussy muscles to drive out some more cum from her pussy. Just when I thought I got it all I started stroking her clit with my finger, this drove Lisa quickly to another orgasm. With her own cum draining out of her she also flushed the remainder of my cum from her.

While Lisa basked in the afterglow of her orgasm I got off the bed and went into the bathroom. I washed off my face and my genitals before taking two clean washcloths and wetting them with warm water.

I went back to the bedroom where Lisa lay peaceful on the bed. I went over to her and with one wash cloth I wiped her pussy clean. With the other I gave her a quick sponge bath. I then took the wash cloths back to the bathroom before I redid my makeup.

When I climbed back on the bed Lisa pulled me into her arms and kissed me deeply. When she released me she said, "That was the sweetest thing anyone ever did. Even Jolene who told me she loved me never treated me that way. You made me feel so special thank you. "

We kissed some more before we cuddled up to each other. After a few minutes of silence I asked how she became a CEO at such a young age. Lisa giggled and said, "That was easy I own the company."

Lisa went on to tell me how her father started the first chain the year she was born. He knew quality and he knew how to sell. With in two years his one store expanded into three and by the time Lisa was going off to college the chain had grown to twenty stores in five states.

When Lisa was a sophomore in college both her parents had died in an auto accident in Milan. According to the will she would inherit the chain when she graduated from college or on her twenty-fifth birthday. In the mean time, her uncle would manage the business.

Lisa was no ones fool and she kept an eye on the business. She went to the stores whenever she could and even worked in one for a time. She knew her uncle was skimping on the quality and the loyal customers were quickly leaving for other stores that offered better quality.

On the day of her graduation when her uncle offered her his congratulations Lisa informed him that he was fired and she was taking over the business. There was a big fight and her uncle told her she had to take it before the board of directors. She told him she owned sixty percent of the stock and her vote was the only one that counted.

Even though her uncle had called a board meeting the following day, with out telling Lisa. She walked in with two security guards and had her uncle escorted off the premises. She then turned to the board and told them that she was taking over and if they didn't like it they could follow her uncle.

The chain was in a shambles and Lisa knew if she didn't do something fast she could lose everything. When she went to buy clothing for the stores she learned quickly that she could get a better deal if she put her body into the purchasing price. At first she didn't like screwing the whole seller's agents but she quickly learned she liked the sex. At the time it was all she was getting.

When Jolene came into the picture they had a competition on which one could get the better price and soon Lisa was paying Jolene a commission on how much she saved the company. Jolene did quite well as she bought the salon out right with the money she made.

I was impressed with Lisa, as she was only a few years older than I was and she had accomplished so much. I also learned that she was a whiz remembering names. She could remember anyone's name once she heard it. This made her a hit with her employees, as they felt she cared about them. But she also made her stores a great place to work and her employees showed their gratitude by working hard and doing more for the customer.

To get the customers back to the store Lisa looked over the sales record and found who had not been to the store in the previous year. She wrote a hand written letter to each customer. She told them about the change in management and she also extended an invitation to come back and shop. She offered a thirty percent discount to each customer on their purchases for one day.

It was a very bold move and one that seemed to pay off as the sales for that month skyrocket. The down side was profits dropped off that month and for the next but in the end Lisa turned the company around.

Over the next five years Lisa bought three other chain stores, one of them was the one I worked for. She not only kept every thing in the black but she also had very little debt. Even her uncle who owns ten percent of the company stock has said that having Lisa take over was the best thing to ever happen.

When Lisa was finished telling me about herself she said, "I guess its time to go to sleep though we don't have to get up early I still have worked to do from here."

"I guess that's my cue to leave. I'll go back to my bedroom," I told her as I started to get up.

Lisa grabbed my arm and said, "You don't have to leave unless you want to." To answer her I pulled the cover sheet over us and I lay down along side her.

We kissed for a while before Lisa asked. "Have you given any thought to getting breast implants? I guess you shouldn't if you ever want to go back to being a man some day."

I knew I could never go back. I loved the clothes and I loved the sex. I also knew not once did anyone ask if I was a guy or if I was gay. I felt truly comfortable in my new role and I couldn't see changing it. "I like what I am now and getting implants would only make me better. I can't ever see me going back," I told her.

Lisa smiled and said, "I don't think you should go back either. I'll call a plastic surgeon I know and see if he can do you. He did a wonderful job on my breasts and I'm sure he'll do yours too."

"You don't think he'll mind I'm not a real girl." I asked.

Lisa laughed and said. "Honey all he cares about is money and sex. He's an artist when it comes to surgery but he's can't keep his hands to himself. I don't mind telling you he was a good fuck and he really knows how to use what he's got. His biggest problem is he wants to fuck anything in a skirt." A few minutes later Lisa and I kissed good night and went to sleep in each other's arms.

When I woke up the next morning Lisa was already out of bed. I went back to my room and took a quick shower before getting dressed in a paisley pink dress. I of cause wore stockings garter belt panties and a bra with my breast forms. After slipping on a pair of two-inch heels and brushing my hair I went back to Lisa's room to put on my make up.

I had just finished my make up when Lisa came into the bedroom. "Oh good you're all ready up. Max will be here in a little while, he said he wanted to have a look at you," Lisa told me. When she saw my confused look she said, "I'm sorry, Max is the surgeon I told you about. He lives close by with his fifth wife and he figured he'd stop by here before he went into the office. In fact he should be here any minute."

I knew this was going to cost a lot of money and I tried to remember what I had in my saving account. Lisa saw this as hesitation on my part so she said, "I'm not trying to push you into this. I just thought you could see him before we left on our trip."


"I would like to see him, but I don't know how much I can afford. I don't have that much saved up and I'm sure this will cost quite a bit," I told her.

Lisa smiled and said, "It won't cost anything to talk to him and I'll cover your expenses. You can work it off on the trip. I'm sure with a nice set of tits you won't have any problems making the money back." Before I could answer her we heard the doorbell ring. "That'll be him come on down stairs."

When Lisa open the door for the doctor I was standing right next to her. He was quite handsome in a Nordic way with blond wavy hair and deep blue eyes. He stood around six foot tall and weighted around one fifty if that. From what I could see he wasn't overly muscular but I also could see he could turn any woman on. He had an air of confidence that seem to precede him. If I were a girl I would be quite taken with him.

By the way he smiled at Lisa and I, I knew he knew what kind of an affect he had on woman. To tell the truth I was not as immune to his charms as I would have liked to be. He caused a nervous flutter in my stomach that I couldn't explain. When Lisa introduced us and he took my hand I felt an urge to giggle.

He smiled at me a second time and said, "When Lisa said she wanted me to meet you I had no idea you would be so pretty. If she didn't tell me you were really a boy I never would have guessed."

I told him thank you to Lisa he said, "I really hate to hurry this up but I need to get to the office. I have three surgeries to do and if I get behind I play hell catching up. Do you have some where I can examine Teddie."

Lisa took Max's arm and said, "You can use my study. I'll bring you both coffee."

Lisa showed us to her study where she left us. Max told me to take off my dress and my bra while he took a pad of paper out of his brief case and started writing. I took off my dress but I was very self-conscience about it. I could actually feel myself starting to blush.

Once I had my dress off and my bra I stood with my hands over my chest as if I was hiding my breasts. I think I was hiding the fact I didn't have any. Max came over to me and instead of looking at my chest he started on my face. He checked my nose and my cheeks before moving down to my throat. I could see he was quite professional in his approach and I soon relaxed as he started looking at my chest.

He placed his hand on my chest right where my breast would be if I had any and tried to bunch up the skin before he said, "You have a lot of elasticity in your skin which is good. That means it will stretch to fit the implants. Do you have any idea what cup size you would like."

"I really don't, know I haven't given it much thought, but my bras are all C cup. I like the way they fit and they seem to look good on me. I think I'll stay with that," I told him.

Max smiled and said, "I think your right, though I like big breasted woman on someone as short as you are I think D cups would be too big. You might also think about having you nose trimmed down it's not that big but it has a masculine look to it. I could also increase you lips if you like to give them a feminine look though you probably could go with out it."

Before I could say anything Lisa came into the room carrying a tray of coffee and some toast on a plate. She set the tray on the desk and asked, "Well what's your verdict Max?"

Scribler
Scribler
1,244 Followers