Are You Gay Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers

Max wrote a note on the pad and said, "She a perfect candidate for sexual reassignment surgery." `

"I don't think she wants to go all the way Max," Lisa told him. I thought the same thing.

"That's the way I have to write it up. I think it would be quite easy," He told Lisa. To me he asked, "When would you like it done."

I thought for only a second and said. "Lisa and I have to go to Milan this Friday I guess it'll have to wait till we get back the Monday after next."

Max's cell phone started to ring so he took his cell phone walked over to the window and started talking. Lisa handed me the plate of toast saying she thought I would be hungry. I took a piece and brought it to my mouth just as Max said, "Don't eat that yet." He held his hand over the phone's mouthpiece and asked, "Have you eaten at all since midnight?" I told him no which he said good and told me not to eat for a few minutes.

When he got off the phone he said. "One of my surgeries just canceled and if you want I can do you today. You'll still be able to fly on Friday though you may be a little sore. If you think you're ready you can come with me and Lisa can pick you up around four."

I didn't need to think very long before I asked Lisa if it was all right that I go. "Of cause Teddie. I only have the one appointment and this would be easier then when we get back, but are you sure you want to do this?" Once I told her I was sure she said to Max, "Any thing she wants she can have and send the bill to me."

I barely got dressed again before Max took my hand and walked me out to his car. Once we were driving he asked what I wanted done besides the breast implants. "That thing you said about my nose but I don't want my lips enlarged," I told him.

"Good I really didn't think you needed it but I had to mention it. When we get there I'll turn you over to Margaret. She has dealt with transsexuals before and she is quite sweet with them. She'll take your vitals and give you a shot. The next thing you will remember is waking up in the recovery room."

Max took my hand in his and said reassuringly, "Like I said earlier you may be a little sore for a few days and you'll have some bandaging on you nose but other wise you should feel no ill effects."

It didn't take us long to get to his office where he did the surgery and I was handed over to his nurse Margaret. She was very nice and quite surprised when she asked what sex I was. She had to erase the check mark for female that she had already marked. I then stripped out of my clothes and was given a hospital gown to wear. After I was given a shot I was told to lie on the gurney. By the time I fell asleep they were wheeling me into the operating room.

It seemed like only a moment later when I was waking up in the recovery room. The only way I knew I had the surgery was by the bandages around my nose and the pain in my chest. Lisa was there and she smiled down at me.

Twenty minutes after I woke up I was told I needed to walk around. I was still woozy from the anesthesia and I needed Lisa's help. With in an hour I was walking on my own and once Margaret saw me she said I could go home. I was given some pain pills and I signed my release paper before I was allowed to get dressed. Lisa helped me on with my panties and my dress. We forego the stockings and garter belt. I slipped on a pair of slippers that Lisa had brought and we left the clinic. James drove us home where Lisa took me right to my bedroom.

She helped get dressed in a baby doll nightie and put me to bed. She then left the bedroom but was back shortly with a bowl of chicken noodle soup and some juice. "I'm sure you don't feel like eating but you really should. You haven't had anything in twenty hours."

She was right I didn't feel like eating but she sat on the edge of the bed and spoon-fed me till the bowl was gone. After the soup was gone she pulled the TV over so I could see it from the bed. She left once more and when she returned she was in a nightie. She climbed onto the bed and watched TV with me. It was strange when I thought that Lisa was my boss and she was being so caring. I now knew why her employees loved her.

When I woke up on Wednesday I was feeling a lot better. My chest still hurt but not as much as it did the day before. My nose didn't hurt but it felt like I had a head cold. When I took shower I finally saw and felt my breast for the first time. They looked like two balls on my chest and the skin around them was tight like a drum. I was sure the skin would stretch and relax but my nipples looked small compared to most breasts. When I put on a bra they conformed to the bra nicely and they looked as real as any other.

After my bra was on I put on my stocking a garter belt and a pair of French cut panties. I also selected a short loose skirt and a crop top sweater. I put on a pair of sandals before I went into Lisa's room to use her make up. I knew I would have to go to the store to get some makeup before the trip. I had a hard time with my makeup due to the bandage on my nose but in the end I looked pretty good in spite of the bandage.

I went looking for Lisa after I got her appointment book and the cell phone. I knew I probably didn't need it in the house but she did tell me to carry both of them at all times.

I found Lisa in her study and when I knocked on the open door she turned and said, "Oh your up how are you feeling this morning?"

"I feel fine a little sore but all in all okay," I told her as I walked into the room.

Lisa giggled and said, "You sound like you have a cold but you look good. Are you hungry? I was going to fix myself something to eat would you like to join me."

It wasn't until she mentioned food that I was suddenly very hungry. "I think I could eat something," I told her as she stood and came over to me.

Lisa took my hand and said, "I'll bet you are you only had a bowl of soup in the last thirty hours or so. Leave the cell phone and the appointment book here. We'll get to those after breakfast."

Lisa and I went into the kitchen and made breakfast together. When we sat down to eat I asked, "You told me one of my jobs was to make sure your clothes were clean? If that meant I had to wash you clothes, then I should get at it?"

Lisa stopped me by saying, "No I don't want you to wash them. I meant while we're gone, you should see to it that I always have clean clothes. In the hotels we stay at there are dry cleaning services and you should see to it that our clothes are sent out if they need it and returned before we leave. I have a housekeeper that does the laundry here. She will see to it that our clothes are clean and put away. She will also send out what needs to be dry cleaned. Don't worry about the house she will take care of it. The only thing I asked you to do is rinse off your dishes and put them into the dishwasher. I hate dirty dishes lying around."

While I thought this over I could see Lisa was deep in thought as well, finally she said. "What you really are is a companion. Some one I can talk to and vent my feeling with. I will ask your opinion on many different things and I want you true opinions. I don't want a yes man or girl I want some one that will tell me how they feel. Also if there is something you want to do or see while we're on our trips don't be afraid to bring it up. I'm jaded on traveling I seem to have done it most of my life. So I forget there are things to see and do in some of these countries we go to."

When we were done with our meal Lisa asked if there was anything I need before the trip. "I need make up and more than I have back at my apartment. I guess I'll need luggage too, something that will hold a lot of clothes," I told her.

"Luggage is not a problem. I have several steamer trunks. They are the best when it comes to traveling. We can use the same makeup but I can understand why you would want your own. We'll go out later and get what you need or you can go by yourself if you want," Lisa told me as she helped me put away the dirty dishes.

Lisa and I went back to her study and worked on her itinerary for the next three hours. I penciled everything in until I was sure the times were firm then rewrote each entry in pen.

When Lisa told me we were going to Milan I assumed we would stay in Milan. In all actuality we would go to different cities near Milan though we would spend each night in the same hotel. When she said Hong Kong she really meant the orient as we would only stay three days in Hong Kong before flying to Taiwan Singapore and then to Japan.

As we got the itinerary iron out we both realized we would be gone longer then she said. We wouldn't be back for three weeks. We would stay home a week before going to Paris for fashion week.

When the itinerary was done Lisa said, "Doing that makes my head hurt. Let's go out for your makeup. I'll get changed." I asked if I should call James. "No I'll drive.

Before Lisa went up to get changed she was wearing a pair of shorts and an old football jersey. When she came down she was wearing a different pair of shorts and a crop top tee shirt that looked like it was three sizes too small. I could also tell she wasn't wearing a bra, as her nipples stuck out making little bumps on her shirt. She had also changed the navel ring from the small ring she had in on Monday to one that was a pendent. I had a problem taking my eyes off of it.

Lisa saw where I was looking and asked, "Do you think my navel is sexy?"

"Absolutely. I've always thought pierced navels were sexy. Yours is the sexiest one I've seen," I told her.

Lisa kissed my cheek and said, "Thank you honey. I got it to piss off my dad and it worked. He was so mad at me I thought he was going to disinherit me. He called me a slut and a told me I was cheap. But the best part was when my mother told him it was no big deal he said I looked too dammed sexy with it. I almost laughed but I held it back. I never let him see it after that day. I told him I would take it out if he insisted but he told me to keep it as the damage was already done. I always wore long shirts after that around him. I think he hated the fact that I grew up and wasn't his little girl anymore. That was the reason I wanted to piss him off, it was because he always treated me like a little girl. I don't think he saw me as an adult till that day." Whenever Lisa talks about her parents I could always hear sadness in her voice.

Lisa had three different cars in her garage that she could choose from. She wound up taking the Porsche. As Lisa pulled out of the garage and on to the street I knew she knew how to drive the car. She seemed to fly down the road and took turns on a dime. It didn't take us long to get to one of the malls.

We hit three different stores in the mall and by the time we were done we had more makeup than I thought we could use in a year. I thought about buying some jewelry before Lisa stopped me and told me to wait till we were overseas.

As we were heading toward the car Lisa said, "There is one piece of jewelry you can buy better here than over seas. Well actually it would be safer here." I asked her what she was talking about so Lisa said, "A navel ring like mine. Your belly is flat and hard like mine and I think it would look great pierced."

"Does it hurt," I asked not knowing what else to say.

Lisa smiled and said, "A little I'm sure not as much as it did yesterday." Lisa already knew I was going to do it.

When we got back in the car we drove over to a tattoo parlor where Lisa pulled the car to a stop. Without asking me she got out of the car and went inside. I was close behind ready to have my body pierced.

We took about ten minutes to choose a ring, The tattoo artist told me I should start small till I get use to it being there. It took another five minutes for the artist to get ready and about thirty seconds to actually have my navel pierced. There was a small stab of pain when he slid the needle into me but other wise it wasn't too bad. Lisa stayed next to me and held my hand while he did it. All in all it cost me seventy-five dollars for about a half-hour.

When the artist was done and paid he said to Lisa, "How about you I could do your nipples.

Lisa pulled up her top and showed him her pierced nipples. She had changed the small rings to larger rings and now there was a fine gold chain running from one nipple to the other. When the guy got a good look at her tits she said. "Sorry all ready done."

The artist smiled at her and said, "There are other places I could pierce on you."

"Sorry you're not getting a look down there and no one's coming anywhere near that with a needle," Lisa told him as she went out the door.

Once we were in the car I asked, "Did you enjoy showing him your breasts."

Lisa smiled and said, "Hell yes did you see the look on his face. Besides I love showing my tits to strangers. But only when I'm in the mood and today I definitely in the mood." I thought she was going to show off more but she drove straight home.

Once we were back at the house we started packing for the trip. We went through her closets and picked out eight or nine business suits four cocktail dresses and three dresses she could wear to elegant dinners. We also packed five skirts three knit tops a few tee shirts a dozen blouses in different colors. We packed about thirty pair of panties thirty bras a dozen pair of stockings and fifteen garter belts.

She also threw in a few bustier and two corsets while telling me that several of the salesmen liked when she wore them. This all went into one steamer trunk and I instantly knew why she liked the trunks. From my closet we packed much the same thing as we did in hers. Makeup cases were next though Lisa had one that still had all the makeup she took on her last trip. All she needed to do was replace what was used up.

When I looked at the trunks I saw how heavy they were and asked, "How are we going to get these down stairs and to the airport?"

Lisa laughed and said, "We're not. Tomorrow to big strong men will carry them down and put them on a truck. The next time we see them they'll be in our hotel rooms in Milan. The same thing will happen when we fly to the orient. This way we don't have to deal with customs. All we will carry is our makeup cases and our purses of cause."

After we were all packed Lisa ordered pizza and when it came we sat in her bedroom and ate it. Seeing I had surgery the day before Lisa didn't want to take any chances so we abstained from sex that night.

Thursday morning I woke up with Lisa next to me. When I got out of bed she opened her eyes and said, "Can I shower with you this morning?"

How could I say no to her, so we went into her bathroom and showered together? Her bathroom was about the same as mine was though her shower was a little bigger and she had a bigger tub.

Lisa washed my hair first before moving to my back, which she scrubbed with a large sea sponge. When she started to wash under my arms she said, "Oh this is were he made the incision. That's so much better than around the areola like mine was done. Obviously Max has learned some new techniques."

When Lisa was finished with my back I turned and started washing her front. At the same time she was washing my front. When my hand slid down her tummy and touched her mound Lisa moaned sweetly. This told me that Lisa was horny so I slowly rubbed her pussy for a few minutes before I concentrated on her clit.

By the time I touched her clit it was erected and sticking out of its hood. At the same time I took one of her nipples into my mouth and started sucking on it. Lisa moaned deeply as she reached over and took cock in her hand. She only jerked off my cock for a few seconds before she let it go as she started cuming.

As the first ripple of her orgasm rippled through her Lisa wrapped her arms around me and pulled me into her arms. I could feel her whole body tremble as I continued to stroke her clit. Her nails dug into my back as she bit into my shoulder. At the same time our breasts slid together like four water balloons.

When her orgasm subsided she stepped back and asked, "Do you think you can fuck me from behind with out getting hurt?" I wasn't sure if it would hurt but I was willing to give it a try.

Lisa turned around and bent over at the waist. I stepped up behind her and slid my cock into her pussy. We moaned in unison as my cock slid into her hot wet pussy. As soon as I reached bottom I started fucking her. Lisa was pretty hot too, as she started moving her ass back and forth on my cock.

We had a nice rhythm going and I could feel my orgasm start to rise when Lisa braced herself on the tile wall and screamed that she was cuming. I knew I couldn't last much longer the way her pussy was squeezing my cock. I held out just long enough for her to cum one more time, before I started filling her pussy with hot cum. I groaned as each load of sperm squirted into her wet depths and I swear Lisa moaned as well.

As my cock started to shrivel I stepped back and pulled my cock free of her. Lisa stood upright but still braced herself with the wall. When she could breath somewhat normally she asked, "That didn't hurt you did it? I mean your breasts."

I looked down at my breasts and they didn't hurt and I was not positive but I don't think they actually move during the sex. I looked up at Lisa and said, "I feel fine well great actually. I didn't hurt myself if that's what you mean.

Lisa bent over and kissed me on the lips before saying. "I'm glad. At least we know we can do that much. Hopefully Max will tell us your okay to travel today."

"Max is coming over today," I asked nervously.

Lisa heard the nervousness in my voice and said, "There's nothing to be nervous about honey. He's just coming to look at your nose and your breasts before we fly out. I'm sure everything is going to be okay."

I wasn't exactly sure why I was nervous but I was sure it wasn't because I was worried about my operation. For some reason Max made me nervous when he was around. I was very confused over this reaction to Max.

I didn't have time to think about it as Lisa asked me to wash her hair. Her hair was beautiful, even when it was wet I could feel the richness of it and the fullness. When she let it fall free it was almost to her waist. It was blond though it wasn't one color but many. So all I could figure out was it was natural.

Once her hair was washed we stepped out of the shower and dried off. I found my robe from the night before and put it on before going back to my bedroom to get dressed. As I was leaving Lisa said, "You know you don't have to get dressed up every day. I mean you don't have to wear stockings all the time. You can even wear shorts if you like."

When I got back to my bedroom I used the hair remover on my beard. I didn't feel any thing but I wanted to be sure I didn't develop any hair growth. I then put on my panties and a bra. I decided to try a pair of shorts, but once I had them on the bulge between my legs was too visible so I switched to a skirt. For a top I put on a short V-neck tee shirt that stopped a few inches below my breasts. For shoes I put on a pair of white tennis shoes.

After putting on my makeup I went back to Lisa bedroom, but she was already gone. As I walked down stairs I smelt coffee so I assumed she was already in the kitchen. When I walked into the kitchen Lisa was standing at the stove while another lady was seated at the table.

She was an older lady of around forty five to fifty. She had black hair with streaks of gray that was tied into a bun. Her complexion reminded me of a southern European from Spain or Portugal. She wore a dark mid calf length dress with heavy flat-soled shoes.

As soon as Lisa saw me she said, "Teddie I would like you to meet Nana. Nana this is Teddie my new personnel assistant."

Scribler
Scribler
1,243 Followers