Are You Gullible?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
king_wesley
king_wesley
688 Followers

"Aww, that's so sweet of you to say so," replied Megan, visibly touched.

By now the conversation had reached Danny's living room and despite his best attempts not to perve too openly, as Megan began to sit down in the seat across from him, he could clearly see that her panties matched her bra. In fact the thought of seeing her sitting across from him in just her sexy pink underwear was enough to persuade Danny that tonight was going to be the night. It was now or never.

"Wait! Don't sit down!" Screamed Danny suddenly.

"Why?" asked Megan, returning to a standing position with a start.

"I forgot that I had to baby-sit my neighbours Labrador this afternoon, the seats are covered in dog hair. I don't want you to ruin your new clothes."

"It's no problem," reassured Megan, "It's only a bit of hair."

"It's not 'only a bit of hair'" countered Danny, "Labrador hair when it comes into contact with newly bought clothing can have a corrosive effect on the new garment, ruining them permanently. Believe me Megan, you should not sit down while wearing those clothes."

"But I can't exactly change into anything else though can I?" protested Megan.

"You're wearing underwear, why not just sit in that."

"What! Are you insane?!"

"Of course not," defended Danny, "We're friends, It's no different from seeing you in a swimming costume. Trust me Megan nobody worries about their friends seeing them in their underwear. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable at all; in fact you would find the experience liberating."

"Well okay, if you say so." Conceded Megan unsurely, "Where shall I put my clothes?"

"Just give them to me once you've taken them off. I'll find a safe place for them." Instructed Danny, sounding as if this was the most natural request in the world.

"Oh thanks," replied Megan as she began to slip out of her clothes.

Danny couldn't believe his luck as he watched his drop dead gorgeous friend pull her top over her head to free her bra coated breasts. The pink lace bobbed deliciously before him and Danny would have given anything for a chance to touch one of those golden globes. Luckily for him things were just getting started and Megan was soon wiggling her super micro-miniskirt over her hips. If Danny didn't know better he would have sworn Megan was actually putting on a show for him.

Having her back to Danny gave him the perfect view of her ass. The way her pink lace panties hugged her stunning form was a sight to behold. Watching this petite ample-chested blonde strip down to her unmentionables was sending Danny's hormones wild. Surely something this beautiful could only be real in someone's dreams. Finally Megan turned around holding the small pile of clothes.

"Here you go,"

"Cheers, I'll go put them somewhere hairless."

Danny quickly departed to his room where he threw the two flimsy pieces of material onto his bed. He decided to take a time out while he had a chance to catch his breath. This was definitely his chance and he had to play it perfectly otherwise as the consequences of a fuck up at this point could be astronomical. Taking the opportunity to catch his breath and plan this final course of action, Danny did his best to slow his heartbeat down and regain control of the senses which had gone haywire. After a couple of confidence boosting 'You can do it!' mantras, Danny was ready to go and he reentered the living room.

The site of Megan nonchalantly sitting on his sofa wearing nothing but her sexy pink lingerie immediately sent Danny's heart back into a flutter. Trying to stay composed, Danny walked over to her and chose to sit on the sofa next to her.

"How do you feel?"

"Great, you were so right before, this really does feel liberating. I've never felt so comfortable about myself than I do right now." "Believe me I know everything," smiled Danny. "I know I probably shouldn't say this but you look so sexy sitting there."

"Believe me I know everything," smiled Danny. "I know I probably shouldn't say this but you look so sexy sitting there."

"You're right, you shouldn't say it." Teased Megan, "But thanks anyway."

"You must feel sexy too dressed like that."

"Hey, that's going a bit too far now Danny."

"Oh come on, admit it. You're horny as hell right now. Believe me I can tell these things, you're getting wet as we speak."

Megan's facial expression changed as she realized Danny was right. Sitting in Danny's living room with just her underwear on was getting her more worked up than she could have imagined. She could feel her panties moistening.

"I think I should go home," she said, embarrassed about what had come over her.

"Believe me Megan, you don't want to go anywhere." Declared Danny confident now that he had complete control over Megan's every thought and movement. "You just want to stay seated and let your uncontrollable horniness overwhelm you."

The embarrassment on Megan's face was now replaced with a look of lust. It did not register in her own mind of course that her emotions had just changed so immediately and so resolutely, her body, mind and soul were now all too gullible to disagree with a single thing Danny said. The only thought that now resided in Megan's mind was that she desperately needed to get off and soon.

"Is anything the matter?" asked Danny slyly,

"Uhh No, I'm fine." Mumbled Megan not wanting to bring attention to her situation.

"Oh don't be so shy, you can tell me anything. In fact you will feel so much better if you just answer every question I ask you honestly and don't hold any information back, believe me I know." He looked up at her and smiled, "So, do you wanna tell me something?"

"I'm just so damn horny right now!" Blurted Megan, "I really need to get myself off but I don't want to leave this seat. It's so frustrating; I need to cum, now!"

"Why don't you just do it here then?" suggested Danny.

"I couldn't! Not with you watching."

"Oh I don't mind, and I know you want me to watch you masturbate, you've been fantasizing about it all evening; that's why you wore the underwear you have on now. Believe me I know what you have been thinking. Now stop being so shy and polite and do what you came here to do. I won't object."

Megan didn't need a second invitation, the moment Danny had finished talking her hand breached her panties and began to rub her already moist pussy. She gasped slightly as her fingers ran over her swollen clit, it was clear to the spectating Danny that she must have been desperate for the relief she was now giving herself. Even though it was obvious she didn't need it, Danny decided to give Megan a helping hand:

"You've never felt hotter have you I can see that."

Megan just moaned in agreement as her fingers continued to work their magic.

"In fact it's safe to say that masturbating has never felt so good. You must be biting you lip to stop from screaming. Don't mind me, Megan. You scream all you want. Believe me you want the whole world to hear how good this feels."

Right on cue, Megan's pleasure became more and more audible. Frantically rubbing at clit, heat was pulsating through her at a frenetic rate. Without even any encouragement from Danny Megan's left hand tugged at her bra hurriedly freeing her breasts before setting to work kneading her left breast while her right continued its assault on her sex. Megan was in her own little sexual world and was lying on the verge of an orgasm of epic proportions.

"Oh God! It's so good... so... oh God... Jesus Fuck... oh so good, so good!..."

Megan was out of control with desire and Danny was more than content to just sit back and watch the show as Megan spiraled into oblivion. However he wanted in on the action too:

"You need my cock don't you Megan? Your fingers aren't enough to give you the climax that you crave, you are desperate to be fucked. In fact you are willing to beg me to fuck you. You want to beg me to fuck you. Believe me, I know it's true."

Megan new Danny spoke the truth. No matter how good her fingers felt now, it just could not compare to the pleasure Danny's cock could give her. She needed that cock inside her and she needed it now.

Without waiting for an invitation, Megan leapt at Danny's jeans, furiously fighting with the zipper in order to get to what she wanted. Danny was prepared though and despite his own desperation to enter her, he wanted to see her work for the privilege.

"Hey what are you doing?" He demanded in a put-on angry voice.

"I need it," Megan's voice quivered. "Please Danny, I need it inside me now."

"I don't know," Danny hesitated, "how do I know you really want me. I would hate to think you were trying to use me."

"I would never use you!" cried Megan in desperation. "Please, I need to cum, I can't take it anymore. I'll do anything just fuck me please!"

"Well... Okay. If you promise this is a serious thing then let's do this."

With permission granted, Megan once again threw herself at Danny's jeans hurriedly managing to undo the zip and remove them. Now only a pair of blue boxers should between Megan and Danny's waiting erection. The young blonde hungrily rid him of his underwear but before she could get into position to ease her lust she felt a hand on her head.

Megan was now completely past the point of requiring vocal suggestions. The hand barrier was all the information she needed to know what she was to do. Eyeing up Danny's engorged prick, Megan softly begin to lick at the shaft. Danny almost came there and then; he had to pinch himself to truly believe that the girl of his dreams was actually licking his cock. Luckily he managed to contain himself as Megan's explorative tongue found its way to his penis head. She gave the twitching tip one or two playful licks before swallowing him whole.

Danny couldn't help but gasp in pleasure as Megan's tongue massaged his cock. Slowly her mouth traveled up and down the shaft, her lips moving from tip to base. As Danny's audible approval rose so did Megan's rate of velocity until her mouth was pumping away at full pelt. Danny was sure he was about to explode and at that point he didn't care. Megan's lips felt so good that he just wanted to come inside her there and then.

Megan though had other ideas and upon seeing that Danny too was now close to climax removed his cock from her mouth. Danny was about to protest but then saw Megan's hands slowly remove her now sodden panties. As the damp lacy garment was allowed to fall to the floor Megan linked her arms around Danny's neck and kissed him deeply.

Both of the young couple melted into each other's arms as they descended into a long embrace. Megan was slowly able to position herself over Danny's impatient member and without having to break the kiss even for a moment, lowered herself onto him. Slowly Megan began to ride Danny's erection, while continuing to kiss deep into her newfound lover's soul. Danny too began to grind himself against Megan's thrusting hips in time with her motion. With a free hand, he unclasped Megan's bra throwing the offending item to the ground as Megan began to pick up the pace.

Finally the first kiss ended and Megan took the opportunity to relieve Danny of his t-shirt and he could now feel the touch of Megan's nipple brush against his chest as her pussy continued to milk his cock. Faster and faster the young couple thrust into each other, the first pulses of nirvana zipping through their lust-filled frames. More and more the momentum built and the thrusting of Danny's cock became stronger, the force of Megan's riding grew harder. Their kiss more frequent and passionate, everything was building to the final climax. Danny managed to get out one sentence in the midst of all the passion.

"Believe me Megan when I come inside you, you will have the greatest orgasm of your life."

Megan just continued to fuck and moan, barely acknowledging the latest suggestion. Faster and faster the bodies pounded together sending mini-ripples of ecstasy ripping through their souls in the build up to the ultimate climax. Finally, Danny could not hold on any more and his entire body spasmed with his cock as he erupted into her. Almost instantaneously Megan's body shuddered and twitched as she was hit with a gale force nine orgasm of Titanic proportions. Soon her body was rendered a mere helpless quivering mess atop of Danny's now softening cock. The final aftershocks of climax echoing inside her very being as she slowly returned to Earth.

Once the final bursts of orgasm had passed Danny and Megan just collapsed into each other's arms. Breathless and fulfilled they just looked at each other and in the other's eyes they just saw themselves staring back. It truly was a match made in heaven. Finally after what seemed like an eternity of just looking into each other's eyes, Danny spoke:

"Believe me Megan, We will be together forever."

king_wesley
king_wesley
688 Followers
12