Are You In?

Story Info
Hike gone wrong leads to chance meeting.
1.3k words
3.68
39k
00

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes place in Joshua Tree National Park, and later, the city of Palm Springs. For those of you who aren't die-hard rock climbers (die-hards say the name of this park with reverence) JTNP is a half-hour northeast of Palm Springs. It is a beautiful park, with lots of hiking trails, and many places to rock climb. It is also part of the Mojave Desert, so if anyone decides to visit, wear a shirt, hat, and sun screen, and bring plenty of water. People have died of heatstroke, and I don't want you to be next!

* * * * *

Leslie was panting for breath. She was wedged between two rocks, and couldn't move. One of her arms was pinned close to her side, and the other was stretched in front of her at an angle where she could get not purchase on the pimpled surface of the granite boulder. It was starting to hurt badly, and she couldn't breathe very easily. Stupid, she thought, I never should have tried to climb up here.

She was very likely going to be stuck up here until a park ranger came along and pulled her down. After he stopped laughing, of course. The way she had fallen into the crack, her butt was sticking up high in the air, the rip in the seat of her jeans showing off the cotton panties she was wearing. It wouldn't have been so bad if they weren't covered with smiling daisies. Of course, if she couldn't get a deep breath soon, she might not be conscious when she was found. Or alive.

Leslie jerked out of her reverie when she heard shuffling noises from the hiking trail that was, sadly, a few feet below her very own toes, along with her knapsack. Being short sucked sometimes. She listened carefully, hoping it was a person, and not another curious squirrel. The noises settled into a set rhythm, the rhythm of human footsteps. Leslie wanted to cry. She was going to get help! Then, she remembered the branch the trail took about five feet before this spot, where it curved around another outcropping of rocks, blocking her from view. God, she couldn't let this chance pass!

"Hello! If someone is there, please, HELP ME!" Her voice was hoarse, and not very loud, since she couldn't breathe. Leslie finally gave in and started crying, scared that she was going to stay stuck in the crack, and die. "PLEASE, HELP ME!"

The footsteps stopped for a second, then they picked up, like the person was jogging, or running slowly. When they slowed, and finally stopped right behind her, Leslie felt like she was going to die from relief. Then, a man's voice, "How on earth did you get stuck like that?"

"Please, just get me out and I'll tell you. Just get me out. . . . " An arm wrapped around her knees, and one on her shins, and she felt him start to pull back on her. Leslie winced as the granite grated on her pinned arm, and tried to push herself upwards on her free arm, hoping to ease it somewhat. She slid backwards a little, and the arm around her shins wrapped around her upper thighs, and then another pull. More grating on her arm, and Leslie cringed when she saw small streaks of blood on the rock. Her arm was going to have killer scabs, and be pretty much useless for a few days, most likely.

After a few more pulls, Leslie slid out of the crack, and her feet made solid contact with the hard packed dirt of the trail. She jerked herself upright, then instantly regretted it. The rock surface before her swam, the blood drained from her head, and, for the first time in tough-girl Leslie's life, she passed out.

* * * * *

Slowly, Leslie opened her eyes. She was leaning back against one of the boulders that had trapped her, and she was looking up into the face of the man who had saved her. Oh, Lordy, what a face. Total hottie! Looks kinda familiar. He had a curly mop of brown hair, and dark eyes. He also had no shirt on. Leslie blurted, "Didn't anyone ever tell you it's dangerous to hike out here without a shirt on in June?"

He looked surprised, then laughed, "No, no one told me that, but considering the situation you were just in, I don't think you're the best person to hand out safety tips."

"I'll have you know," Leslie sniffed, "That's the first time I haven't been able to get myself out of a scrape since I started hiking here."

"So, that's the first time you haven't been able to get out from between a rock and a hard place?" The half naked babe before her grinned, sending electricity sizzling through her. Leslie began to giggle. Then, started laughing so hard tears rolled down her face, and her already bruised ribs began to ache.

Her "hero" was watching her with a bemused expression on his face. She became aware of how good he smelled. Sweat, sharp and clean, mixed with the smell of good incense, and some sort of woody fragrance. He also had a really well defined set of abs and a lanky frame. His right arm, which was across his knees, had really interesting looking tatoos on it. She turned her face away and blushed.

"I'm sorry."

"What? Why?"

"Well, I'm staring, and I'm laughing like a hyena. I didn't even ask you your name."

"My name's Brandon. Don't worry about staring. I get it all the time. What's your name?"

"I'm Leslie."

"Well, Leslie," Brandon held her injured arm out to inspect it, "I think we should get you cleaned up. Your arm's stopped bleeding, but you have blood on your clothes, and you must feel shitty after being stuck up there."

Leslie followed Brandon back down the trail toward the small parking area at the trail head. She was very aware of his fragrance drifting back to her, making her feel warm, and sending a rush of heat and moisture to her pussy. She imagined caressing that chest, and following the dark trail of hair on his belly down into his boxers. Stripping them away, and finding out what that butt looked like naked. Maybe spending a couple hours in bed, seeing what kind of face he made when he came. She could almost taste the salt sweat from his skin, smell the sex rising from the sheets, feel the hair on his legs scraping the insides of her thighs as he pounded into her. Leslie was catapulted back into reality as she slammed into his chest.

"S-sorry, I was thinking about . . . something." Leslie felt the flush of arousal in her cheeks, and her nipples were straining against her sports-bra and shirt. "What did you say?"

"I said, did you want a ride back to Palm Springs? My Jeep is the only car here, so you had to have taken a bus, or something." Brandon's hands were on her shoulders, and he had a concerned look on his face

"Yes, I took a bus. I don't have a place to stay, though. I was planning on taking care of that after my hike."

"I'll let you stay with me, then. My room has plenty of space. Besides, I might get lonely if you don't." A hand slid into Leslie's long, black hair. Brandon's lips were millimeters away from hers, and his breath whispered over them. "Want to stay with me?"

"Yes." Brandon's tongue slid into her mouth, and she clung to his shoulders. He tasted sort of spicy, and Leslie felt her legs shiver as more of her juices soaked into her already damp panties. Brandon backed her towards the Jeep, keeping his tongue in her mouth. He fumbled the keys into the door, then popped it open. He gently separated his lips from hers.

Leslie blinked her eyes back into focus, then silently climbed into the passenger seat. Brandon got in, an pealed out of the lot onto the paved road that led out of the Park. Leslie fell asleep, leaning against the window, the sun warm on her face, and her pussy warm with expectation.