Are You In? Ch. 02

Story Info
Things start getting steamy.
1.1k words
4.11
23.1k
00

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/16/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie lifted her head groggily, blinking against the bright light in her eyes. She heard a man’s voice asking for help getting her out of the car, and into his hotel room. The door she had been leaning against opened, and two pairs of hands lifted her into a wheelchair. Clenching her eyes closed, Leslie held her head as she was pushed into an elevator and then, when it stopped, down a hallway to a room. Arms, gentle yet strong, lifted her onto the bed.

“Finish your nap. I’ll be here if you need anything.” The smell of incense and wood filled Leslie’s lungs as she took an exhausted breath, sinking back into sleep.

* * * * *

Leslie woke up in the hotel room. She felt disoriented for a second, wondered where she was. The memories hit her with a rush, being stuck in a crack in the rocks in Joshua Tree National Park, her ‘hero’, Brandon, who had helped her get out of the crack, and how attracted she was to him. And the kiss. It had set her burning from head to toe. Her panties were still damp from the effects of that kiss.

She heard the shower running, and Leslie knew what she wanted. Brandon was obviously attracted to her, and she wanted to have sex with him so bad it hurt. She hopped off the queen- sized hotel bed, and started stripping. Her thrashed Birkenstocks had been removed while she was asleep, so she only had the basics to worry about. Leslie tossed her panties and jeans aside, then stripped both shirt and bra over her head. Naked, she headed for the bathroom.

He’d probably freak, she thought with a grin. But not because she wasn’t attractive. She had curves that would have made Marilyn Monroe have a shit fit. Add to that her almond-shaped blue eyes, black hair, and caramel skin, and any man would probably drop at her feet. Leslie paused at the mirror next to the bathroom door. She had bad scrapes on one arm from being pulled out of that damned crack, and her ribs had purple-black bruises from the fall in. Not exactly seductive, but it would call up the male protective instinct.

Steam whooshed out of the bathroom when she opened the door, and Leslie heard Brandon humming in the shower. The steam curled around her, filling her lungs with the smell of shampoo and man. She crept closer to the curtain, and hopped in front of him, into the rush of hot water. Leslie almost forgot completely about Brandon as it rushed over her, rinsing away dirt and sweat, heating and soothing battered muscles. Putting her back into the stream, letting it rush over her hair and down her buttocks, she smiled at a stunned Brandon.

He was even better looking naked. The slim but defined torso that had made her insides melt was attached to a well-muscled set of legs, and the hair that bisected his abs led to a cock whose only description could be delectable. Even un-aroused, it was thick, and about eight inches long. Leslie wished he would turn around so she could see was his ass looked like.

“Sorry about barging in like this, but it sounded like you were going to hog all the hot water.” She raised her arms to push her hair back, causing her perky C-cup breasts to thrust forward at him. “ You don’t mind, do you?”

“No, uh, not at all. Looks like you deserve a hot shower.” Recovering a little, Brandon ran his hands over the bruises on her ribs. Leslie gasped, flinching at the touch of his hands on the swollen flesh. He withdrew his hands, and turned to grab the shampoo bottle. “Here, your turn to shower. I’m finished. Take your time.”

Brandon nearly fell in his rush to get out of the shower. Leslie huffed in frustration. Why was it men could never handle a sexually aggressive woman? She got down to business washing her hair and body, clenching her teeth as the soap stung the scrapes on her arm, and the abraded flesh on her ribs. When the washcloth slid between her legs, Leslie bit her lip to stifle the groan. She ran the rough fabric against her clitoris, feeling it swell, the stabs of pleasure it sent through her. Her orgasm came quickly, making her legs go weak, and she slid down into the bowl of the tub. The still pounding water rinsed the juices from her legs.

Hanging onto the side of the tub, Leslie dragged herself up. Her legs were still rubbery, but she managed to get out of the shower, and wrapped herself in a towel. She reached into the shower and twisted the knobs to shut off the flow of water. Quietly she went into the main room, and stopped dead in her tracks.

Brandon was lying on the bed, oblivious to everything else as he stroked his cock. Leslie felt her pussy explode in a rush of juices, some starting to trickle down her legs, looking at that cock aroused. It had to be at least two inches thick, and ten long! The towel dropped to the floor, forgotten. He still hadn’t noticed her, and let out a groan, “Leslie....”

That did it. Leslie wanted him, he wanted her, no way was she letting that man, or cock, get away. She slithered her way up the bed, and brushed Brandon’s hands from his pulsing shaft. When his eyes popped open, she smiled, and purred at him, “Allow me.”

Brandon dropped his head back, a rough growl coming from his throat, his hips jerking his cock in her hands. Leslie knelt between his legs, and bent forward to take the large, purple-pink head into her mouth. She sucked on the tip as her tongue slid down the underside, her hands simultaneously stroked the shaft. She licked droplets of white precum from the slit on top, tasting the salty stickiness of it.

Brandon pulled her up from his cock. It popped out, shiny with saliva and precum. He pulled Leslie up, face to face, and plunged his tongue into her mouth. She started humping her pussy against his leg, wanting to cum so bad, smearing his thigh and hers with her juices. They half-rolled, Leslie on her back, with Brandon partly on top of her. His hand slid between her legs, one finger pushed up into her pussy, and his thumb settled on her clitoris. Leslie let out a muffled squeal, feeling the rough skin of finger and thumb scrape her zinging nerve endings.

“Brandon, don’t stop,” she choked, tearing his mouth from hers.

* * * * *

Should I stop?