Are You Lost Ch. 03

Story Info
Erin travels to Hawaii to meet Dominic Monaghan.
851 words
4
15.3k
00

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers

Erin checked into the small motel on the side of the highway. It was a very run down place, but it was all she could afford. The big luxurious hotels in the downtown area were very expensive and she had paid a fortune for her plane ticket to Hawaii.

Erin needed a shower and desperately needed to change clothing. She had been in Hawaii since the morning and was hot and sweaty. After unpacking her things, she had a nice hot shower. The water felt great on her body and as she rubbed between her legs, she felt the stickiness of her juices. She had already fucked two guys this morning, but had a long list of who she needed to do next.

Erin was obsessed with the show "Lost". She had traveled to Hawaii to get some information about the it. She needed to know what was going to happen in season four and would do anything or anyone to find out. She dried off from her shower and put on a jean skirt and t-shirt.

Erin brushed out her blonde hair and put it in a ponytail. If she tried, she could imagine herself looking a bit like Claire. She had almost gushed when Claire and Charlie had kissed. She was dying to know how Charlie kissed. After grabbing her purse, she grabbed the piece of paper that had Dominic's address on it. She figured that Dominic had to know something about the show. He had been killed off, but had already appeared in the show after that.

She walked up the street towards Dominic's house and gasped when she saw him standing outside his house getting the newspaper. He looked so cute with the stubble on his face and the tousled hair.

"Hi." Erin tried not to sound too excited, but it was hard. She was talking to Dominic, the hot and sexy rocker.

"Are you Erin?" Dominic had received a phone call from Josh a few hours ago. He had been told that an obsessive, but cute fan was on the hunt for information about the show. Josh clearly explained how good of a cocksucker she was and that she wasn't charging money for sex.

"Yeah. How do you know who I am?"

"I heard you want information about the show?"

"Yeah."

"Come with me."

Erin was practically skipping up the steps. Dominic knew who she was. He had called her by name. She was so wet, horny, and hyper. Dominic sat on the steps outside his house and unzipped his shorts. His cock was short, but thick. Erin stared at it.

"Before they killed me off the producers told me some things that I have to keep secret. If you suck my cock, I'll tell you." Dominic grinned. He was totally lying, but if he was going to get a free blowjob from this woman then who was he to complain. Erin got down on her knees and immediately began to suck cock. Erin loved sucking cock and she was so turned on knowing that she was sucking Dominic's cock. The fact she was even near a star of the most amazing show in the entire world was driving her crazy. She didn't care that this was the third cock she had sucked today. He was going to tell her what she needed to know.

"That's it baby. Now suck hard and bob your head up and down. That's a girl."

Dominic held her blonde hair. She looked a little bit like Emily. Dominic wondered if she fantasized about being Claire.

"I'm not dead. When someone dies on the island they are actually teleported back to a time when they were living. Jacob has allowed certain individuals to teleport themselves around time. That's why I showed up to see Hugo."

"You fucking serious? So what was the shit about the island disappearing?" Erin had looked up.

"Keep sucking baby." Dominic pushed her head back down onto his cock and continued.

"The wheel teleports everything around the island. The island never really moves, but everyone around it is transported into the future. You'll find out in the next season that the electromagnetic field is really to protect those on the outside from getting in."

Erin tried to look up and ask more questions, but she couldn't. Dominic was using her mouth to get himself off. He thrusted his hips and moaned. He was so close and was debating on where to cum. She had such a cute little face he wanted to cum all over it, but at the same time he wanted to make her swallow.

"Cumming!" Dominic grunted and exploded inside her mouth. She didn't swallow at first, but then when she felt her mouth fill to capacity, she swallowed. He held her there until he finished and then let go.

"Oh baby you're a good cock sucker."

Erin smiled. She was so proud that she could pleasure the stars of Lost. She had also gotten some very valuable information that she needed.

"I know. Thanks for the info on the show."

"Your welcome baby."

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,431 Followers