Are You Lost Ch. 04

Story Info
Erin meets Emilie de Ravin on the airplane home.
1k words
3.55
17.8k
1
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/26/2022
Created 05/13/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers

"One ticket to Los Angeles please."

Erin snatched the ticket out of the man's hand and rushed to catch her plane. She had only a few minutes to get to the gate and did not want to miss her flight. Luckily, she was wearing running shoes and made it to the gate just in time. She got to her seat and sat down. It was the first row after the first class section. It meant a lot of legroom although being barely five feet meant that wasn't an issue for her. She settled in and started writing in her journal.

The plane took off and soon the seatbelt sign was turned off. Erin looked up and gasped. Just as the airline attendant closed the curtain between the two sections, she saw Emilie de Ravin. Erin's heart raced. She was flying back home from a somewhat successful trip to Hawaii. She couldn't believe her luck. Claire was on the plane with her.

Erin was a fan of the show "Lost". Well actually, she was obsessed with the show. Since it had ended for the season, she had been going crazy. The moment she found out they were filming again, she rushed to Hawaii to meet up with the cast. She desperately needed to know what was going to happen in the next season and was lucky enough to meet up with Dominic, Matthew, and Josh. In the thrill of fucking them, she had totally forgotten about the real purpose for the trip.

Erin tucked her blonde hair behind her ear and tried to think straight. She was writing in her journal about her experiences with the three hot guys she had had sex with in Hawaii. She thought of Claire and how cute and sexy she was. Erin normally preferred guys, but her mind was suddenly flooded with the image of her fucking Claire senseless with the pink dildo she had in her purse.

"Apple juice or orange juice?"

Erin looked up and saw the flight attendant offering her some juice. "Apple, please." She took the small cup of juice and drank it slowly. She wondered what the first class passengers were having. She wanted to reach out and open the curtain a bit, but knew better. She opened her journal and continued writing. After a while, she realized she had to go to the washroom. Standing up she noticed a line up of about four people needing to go to the washroom in the back. She was about to sit back down, but the cute attendant came over.

"You may use the washroom up front if you want. There is a little turbulence and it would be unsafe for you to walk all the way to the back of the plane."

"Thank you." Erin flashed a big smile and knew that the attendant was looking down her shirt. Erin had the most gorgeous breasts ever. They were round and firm. They weren't that big, but considering her small frame, they looked huge. She could get her way as long as she wore a push up bra and low cut top. This was one of the times that it was very useful. Erin opened the curtain and stepped into the first class area. Just then, the plane hit some turbulence and she was thrown into the lap of Emilie de Ravin.

"Oh God. I'm so sorry. Fuck." Erin stumbled and landed in the empty seat next to Emilie.

"It's alright. I know it wasn't your fault. I hate turbulence."

Erin blinked. She was so sweet and cute. She couldn't help but stare.

"Yeah. I was just going to the washroom."

"Well go and then come back. No one has spoken to me the whole flight. You can sit down and we can chat."

Erin could only nod. She quickly went to the washroom and then came back. She slid past Emilie and sat down.

"I'm Emilie by the way. What's your name?"

"I'm Erin."

The two blonde women chatted until it was nighttime. By this time, Erin had talked Emilie's ear off about her love for the show and Emilie had told her about being on set. Only a few times had Erin accidentally called her Claire.

Erin fell asleep next to Emilie. She imagined the two of them going to the washroom for some mile high action, but that wasn't necessary. She woke up and felt Emilie's arms wrapped around her. Erin smiled and kissed her gently.

"That felt nice." Emilie was smiling and Erin knew exactly what she wanted to do. She reached on the floor for her purse and pulled out the pink dildo she carried. Reaching under the blanket that covered both of them, she nudged Emilie's legs apart.

"Can I?" Erin whispered those words and pulled the blanket over her as well. She slid Emilie's skirt up to her hips and gasped when she felt no panties. Erin pushed the dildo gently inside Emilie. She turned to face her and kissed her before Emilie screamed out in pleasure.

"More". Emilie was clutching Erin's arms as she buried her blonde head against Erin's shoulder. Erin ran one hand through Emilie's hair while the other pushed the dildo in and out of Emilie's pussy. Erin imagined the pink plastic stretching Emilie's pussy and desperately wanted to see her lips wrapped around it. She knew that wasn't possible so just sat back and enjoyed the show. Emilie whimpered and kissed Erin's shoulder gently. Erin felt a warm gush of liquid against her hand and knew that Emilie was cumming.

Emilie curled up and kissed Erin gently. She then closed her eyes and fell back asleep. Erin removed the dildo and did the same, cuddling up against Emilie.

***

The sun rose as Erin opened her eyes. The flight was coming into Los Angeles and she quickly picked up her things and moved to her regular seat. After the plane landed and people began to leave, she watched as Emilie de Ravin left the airplane. She looked back and smiled at Erin. Erin knew that they had shared something special.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,435 Followers