Are You Mine?

Story Info
Evangeline, an angel, falls for the bad boy next door.
3.8k words
4.6
40.2k
68
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unreal.

Evangeline. Such an ethereal name, suiting her exterior, with her small body, porcelain skin, and platinum hair. She was...angelic. Such a good girl, getting the best grades in her class, and although she was quiet, she was always polite. The perfect, southern-belle little girl.

Her family had gone on vacation, but because of scheduling issues on the plane, she came home on a different flight, only an hour before theirs. Except their flight had been laid over a few states away, and they wouldn't be home until the next two days.

Of course, all the blinds and windows were shut, but Evangeline, rarely ever having privacy, had all the doors in the house open, enjoying her lonesome. She had loud rock music playing from her speakers, something she could never do when her family was home, and was lost in her own world of the sexy lyrics rolling around her room. She was lying on top of her bed, in what she considered to be a scandalous, dark grey lacy underwear set, slowly teasing herself. She liked masturbating, but she knew she could only warm up. She had never cum alone, she could only orgasm with someone else. And even then, she had to be aroused in just the right way, with her own devilish fantasies playing in her head.

She was so focused on herself, the feeling of her fingers gently pressing her slit through the cloth, the way her nipples got erect even underneath the fabric. Combined with the loud music, she didn't even hear the front door open, the footsteps on the stairs. When she opened her eyes, intent on taking off her panties, and saw him smirking at her from her door way, she screamed shortly from surprise and ripped her hand away.

He laughed, shaking his head.
"Holy shit, Evan, I didn't know you listened to Nirvana." He walked into her room and lowered the volume on her speakers.
"Oh my god." She stated, mortified and covering herself.

Jasper wasn't the average boy next door. He had black hair that always fell into his eyes, tattoos that sleeved his left arm, and a hard, muscled physique. His voice was deep and a little scratchy, and no matter what he said, he sounded confident, like he knew something that you didn't. He was the rocker that she had always had a small crush on, especially when he would simply smile at her when he came over to hang out with her brother. They had known each other since they were small, and they were close in a neighborly way, despite rarely ever having full conversations. And for some odd reason, she had fantasized about him before, always imagining that he would be kinky, kind of possessive. Strangely, that turned her on. A lot.

But she was a good girl, and good girls didn't think about bad things like that.

He had been coming over for the past week they've been away, watering the plants and feeding the cat and such. She vaguely remembered her dad telling her that he would still be coming over today, and knew that they wouldn't be home until tomorrow night or the day after. How could she forget? Not knowing what to do, she squeezed her eyes shut, trying to make everything go away.

"Jasper..." She trailed off, too humiliated to form coherent thoughts.
"Evan..." He mimicked, obviously enjoying her embarrassment.
"Please...just..."
"Touch you?" He offered. "Let you finish? Help you out?"
"No!" She said suddenly, causing him to give her his signature, crooked smile. "Jasper, please get out. This... This didn't happen."
He shook his head, grinning at her frantic state.
"Please, you can't tell anyone about this."
"Relax." He said, amused. "You don't have to worry about your daddy finding out his perfect little angel likes to touch herself with all the doors open."

Her face burned red. She kept her eyes shut tight, trying to figure out what to do. The idea to scream at him to leave didn't even cross her mind in the panicked haze. He had her hypnotized.

"Keep going, if you want. I want to watch you." He reached back and closed the door, locking it, then walked over and sat on the edge of her bed.
She pulled her knees up to her chest to hide herself more. She wanted to run, do something, anything, but it was like he had her paralyzed with his gaze. She felt cornered, like a small animal, and if she made any sudden move, he might pounce.
"You were putting on a real show." He said calmly. "You look sexy like that, with your knees up and your legs spread, your tits pushed out and your panties soaked through. What were you even doing?"
Her blush was furious, and she couldn't believe her situation.
"Were you just teasing yourself? Letting yourself get all needy?"
She blinked at him.
"Come on, Evan, answer me." He coaxed slightly, though his voice had a new, soft demanding quality that she had never heard before.
She nodded.
"Were you even going to get yourself off? Or are your little fingers not even enough for you?"
She shook her head blankly.
"That's kind of hot. Do you want some help?" He smirked.
"No," She said, regaining her senses. "Jasper, please get out, this never happened."
"So you don't want me to touch you?"
"No,"
"Fuckingliar," He laughed, before leaning in closer to her, laying a hand on her knee. "I've seen you looking at me. I'm not like any other guy you've been with. I bet you've even thought about me before." He fixed his gaze on her lips and kept closing the gap between them until their foreheads were almost touching.
"I've thought about you." He whispered secretively, before closing the distance between their mouths.

Her mind was racing as he kissed her. He was so passionate, his mouth burning against hers. She realized then that she did want him, even though it was so incredibly unreal. He held her against him, taking control of her. She felt herself getting wet; she had never been kissed like this before. She kissed him back gently, sweetly, the only way she knew how. But the sweeter her kisses became, the rougher his were in return. He ravaged the inside of her mouth, and she let him. Honestly, she would have let him do anything he wanted.

They shifted again so that they were both half lying down, and half propped up on the head board. She was lying on top of him. She was trying to squeeze her legs together in a way he wouldn't notice, but when he did, he pulled one of her legs over his lap so that she was sort of straddling him, liking that he could easily intensify her adorable frustration.

It turned more into necking and touching. When his mouth fixed on her neck, she had to shut her eyes and grit her teeth to keep from moaning. She was positive that he left a hickey, but wasn't even concerned. When he moved back up to kiss her on the mouth, she trailed kisses up his jawline. Steadily, softly, his breathing deepened. She experimentally nibbled at his ear.

"Fuck," He responded.
"Too hard?" She asked, worried and embarrassed.
"No," He assured her. "Just didn't know you were like that."
Before she could say anything, he connected their mouths again, his tongue pressing against hers. With one hand, he unclasped her bra and it slipped off her shoulders.

Jesus Christ, he can take off a bra faster than me,she thought.

Reflexively, she pulled away and covered herself with her hands, blushing. He smiled and grabbed both of her wrists in one hand, pulling them down and kissing her again.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.
"Are you?" She asked in return.
He smirked at her, sending sparks through her abdomen.

Then he let his eyes travel to her breasts.
"God, I always thought you were beautiful."
She looked away bashfully, and he released her wrists, using both his hands to feel her chest. Her breasts were small, but not childishly so. She still had a shape, just more adjusted to her size. He stroked her nipples with his thumbs, and she was aroused by the fact that she was nearly naked and he was still fully clothed. It felt like he had more control over her that way. That, she liked, but at the same time, she wanted to feel him, too.

She tugged at the bottom of his tee shirt. Wordlessly, he grabbed the black garment from behind his neck and pulled it over his head, which, in her opinion, was always the hottest way for a guy to take off his shirt.

They continued kissing, their bare chests occasionally touching. Her fingers were delicately caressing his muscled torso. His hands were deftly gripping her tits, teasing her nipples with a purpose. Unable to squeeze her legs together for relief, she started lightly humping against him, able to feel his erection through his jeans. The denim was rough enough to feel through the wet, thin fabric covering her mound. He reached a hand down and rubbed his fingers over her slit.

She gasped. He pulled away, smiling arrogantly.

"You're soaked." He noted, cupping his hand over her panties.
She pulled herself off of him, eyes wide, and attempted to cover herself with her arms again.
"Jasper, we should stop before this gets too...heated."
"Weren't you the one touching yourself when I walked in?" He questioned. "I know you're turned on, and you said yourself that you can't get yourself off..."
She glanced down, ashamed.
He stroked her cheek with his thumb, his dark eyes sweet and protecting.
"Just let me take care of you."
She blinked, then nodded.
"So," He started, already too egotistical. He lowered his voice to a slight stage whisper. "Has anyone ever tasted you...?" He rubbed circles over her panties with his thumb. "Here?"
She blushed furiously, and he stroked her cheek.
"Come on," He prompted.
She shook her head and hid her face.

Chuckling darkly, he pushed her back on the bed and kissed her. She felt her excitement grow as he kissed her neck again, sucking a bit, and continued laying hot, open mouth kisses down her chest. He stopped and sucked on a nipple, tweaking the other with his hand. She sucked in her bottom lip, trying not to make a sound. He flicked his tongue over the hardened peak until her hips were rolling up into his abdomen. He kissed down her body, once more, occasionally stopping to lick, suck, or bite at a certain place. She felt the kind of nervous excitement she always got at the top of a roller coaster.

He coaxed her legs apart, and moved so that he was laying down on his stomach, with his arms under her legs and his head between her thighs. He kissed the wet spot on her underwear, then stroked over it lightly with his fingers. He licked over the fabric, and pressed on all the right places. He lifted her legs and peeled away her panties, before stuffing them in his pocket and winking at her. She didn't have enough time to comment before he was licking the side of her pussy, tasting them and teasing them. He found her clit quickly. He spread her lips with his thumbs, and kissed around her clit, but not on it. Eventually she couldn't help herself and she cried out, jutting her hips, trying to get him to take her in his mouth.

He smirked. "What do you want me to do?" He asked.
She whined. "Jasper..."
"Tell me what you want me to do." He said, that teasing but demanding tone back again.
"Please...touch me...there."
"Where?" He asked, lightly stroking up and down her pussy.
She groaned. "You know where."
"I think you need to beg me for it." He blew cold air over her slit.
"Jasper!" She cried, frustrated.
"Come on, Evan, beg me for it. I already have you where I want you."
She caught her breath.

"Please make me cum." She pleaded him, not meeting his eyes. "Please, just touch me."
"But weren't you teasing yourself?" He questioned.
"Jasper, please!" She begged. "Please I need you!"

He locked eyes with her as he kissed up her pussy, then flicked his tongue over her clit. She gasped at the new sensation. He closed his lips around her engorged little bud and started to suck on it. She squeezed her eyes shut and clamped her mouth down, trying to stay quiet. He kept looking up at her face as he pleasured her clit until he pulled away.

"You can moan for me." He said. "Don't be embarrassed."
Fittingly, she looked away, embarrassed.
He rubbed circles over her clit with the pad of his thumb.
"Really, it's sexy. Everything you do is sexy."

When she didn't respond, he seemingly gave up and went back to kissing and sucking at her most intimate place. She had neat, pink labia, with a small but currently swollen clit that he was having fun toying with. He was right when he said he had her right where he wanted her. She was admittedly putty in his hands, and he was always the dominating one. He progressively got rougher with her, more intense as he lightly bit down on her clit. A small whine escaped her lips.

He looked up at her and smirked.
"It's okay, I can make you scream for me." He casually stated.

To punctuate this, he began to really work on her. Jasper sucked on her clit hard as he teased and rubbed her pussy with his finger. With his other hand, he reached up and moved her hand to play with her breast, then pinched her nipples more, adding to her arousal. He tilted his head slightly, increasing the suction on her clit. She had been making small mewling noises as he worked over her, grinding against his tongue and his fingers. She cried out when he pushed a finger into her. He knew what he was doing, and had complete control over her. He pumped his finger in and out of her pussy, and he could feel how tight she was, squeezing hard even on one finger. He wondered why she couldn't get herself off before. If she was so tight, even her little fingers should have been enough to stretch her out. Or maybe he was just good at this. He smirked at the thought.

When he pushed another finger into her, she went mad, moaning and humping his face and his hand. He could feel how close she was from the way she was tightening up even more.

She cried out more.

"Jasper..." She moaned.
"Cum in my mouth." He said against her clit, and she could feel his voice like a vibrator. He noticed this, and quietly murmured and hummed against her pussy.

Soon after, with his fingers, his tongue, and the vibration of his voice, she started to cum.

"Jasper!" She cried.
He continued to finger her, making her ride out her orgasm for as long as she could.
"That's right, Angel, say my name."
"Oh my god, Jasper!" She moaned loudly, louder than he had ever heard her before.
He moved up to kiss her as she came back down, still lightly rubbing her pussy.

When her breathing steadied, she leaned against him, her face showing all of her orgasmic bliss. Her grey eyes were slightly dazed, lost behind her mile long, dark eye lashes. Blonde hair was in disarray behind her head like a halo, shining and soft. He stroked her hair as he held her tight against him, their chests pressing together.

"You called me Angel." She breathed.
"Yeah, I did." He noted.
"You haven't called me that since elementary school."
"It suits you." He said. It was romantic, sweet. She had never known him to be like that before.

She leaned in and kissed him, and he lazily explored the inside of her mouth with his tongue. She tasted herself and blushed slightly.

Then, sweetly, she kissed down his body like he had done with her. She pulled his arm so that he was sitting on the edge of bed, and then moved to kneel in front of him.

"Shit, Evan, you don't have to." He said, although both of them knew he didn't really mean it.

Wordlessly, she unbuttoned his jeans and pulled them off with his boxers. He kicked them off and threw them into the growing pile of their clothes.

She tried to hide her stunned reaction. He was bigger than she had seen before. However, he saw the initial shock on her face and smirked. Although he was already hard, she lightly stroked up his cock with the tips of her fingers. He swallowed hard.

"I think you need to beg me for it." She taunted as she gently stroked the side of his cock.
"Fuck yourself." He responded, his eyes shut with concentration.
She tightened her grip around him, moving her hand up and down. She continued to do this until she was sure he wasn't watching her anymore. She planned to move in when he looked away, but when he didn't, she leaned in and swirled her tongue around the tip of his dick anyway. His eyes shot open and he gawked at her as she slowly took his whole dick into her mouth.

"Fuck." He groaned.

It was thick and a good six and a half inches long. She didn't think she would be able to swallow it, but she was good at holding her breath. The trick was to relax the throat and breathe through the nose. She sucked with fervor, trying to make him cum. She wanted to make him cum faster than anyone else had ever made him cum, and she found that to be an odd goal that she didn't even care about. He started thrusting into her throat.

"Fuck." He repeated, his voice cracking slightly. She smiled inwardly, knowing he was close, but he quickly pulled out of her.
She looked up at him, confused, but he ignored the look and nearly picked her up, lying her on the bed.

"Are you a virgin?" He asked, rubbing her still-sensitive clit.
She shook her head.
"Well, is this okay?"
"Yes," She nodded, knowing it probably wouldn't have affected him either way.

He lined himself up and slowly entered her soft, wet heat.

Both of them moaned. She was so tight and warm around him. He stretched her so much that it was a little painful for the both of them. She clung to him tightly when he had fully sheathed himself with her.

"Been a while, Angel?" He asked lowly.
"Just give me a second to get used to it."

It took her a few seconds but, when she ground her hips up to his, he knew it was okay to move again.

"God, you're basically a virgin." He said a little huskily as he smoothly thrust into her.
She didn't trust her voice, so she pulled herself up to kiss him.

He plundered her mouth with his tongue, trying to get as close to her as he could. Their chests were touching, arms wound tightly around each other. Then, shyly, she wrapped a small, smooth leg around his waist. He smiled a bit crookedly at her flushed face and grabbed her other leg, pulling it around him as well. In response to this, she sweetly kissed his neck, sucking gently in some areas.

When she pulled away, he reached down and toyed with her vulnerable clit. After a few rubs, just the way she liked it, she gasped and bit her lip to unsuccessfully stifle a loud whine. She clenched tightly against him, and they both knew she was about to come. He pulled out completely, and then surged back through her. She cried out as it sent her over the edge.

"Jasper," She moaned his name once more as he rubbed her nipples and her pussy. "Oh my god."
"That's right, cum for me."
"Jasper!" She repeated, moaning and writhing with pleasure beneath him.

He was trying hard not to come, wanting to try something else before he did.

When she calmed down a bit, he pulled out and sat with his back to the headboard. Embarrassment filled her.

"I've never..."
"Angel," He said, a domineering note to his soft voice. "Ride me."

How could she argue with that? She hesitantly climbed onto him. He moved her legs so that she was straddling right over his fully erect cock.

"I'm a little sensitive." She said, obviously trying to stall time.
"Good." He said seriously. "I want you to be."

Right then, all she wanted was to be what he wanted. So she braced herself on his chest, his hands guiding her hips, and slowly sank down on his cock. He groaned, and she smiled inwardly. She rocked herself back and forth. He gripped her hips tighter and quickened her pace, slamming her harder onto his cock as her breasts bounced before him. Her moans mixed with the music. Now the Artic Monkeys playing along with her pleasure. He moved his mouth up to her neck, sucking and kissing her, scraping his teeth over the sensitive skin. She felt her orgasm building quickly, but was too sensitive to go over the edge yet.

12