Are You Mine?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," He breathed. "Fucking come, Angel."
She whimpered his name. "I can't."

He reached his arms around her waist and suddenly flipped them over so he was on top again. He pounded her pussy hard as he reached his hand down and furiously rubbed her clit, looking her in the eye as he felt her muscles contract around him.

Are you mine?Her stereo crooned.

The combination of his cock, fingers, and his gaze sky-rocketed her into bliss.

"Feel that?" He asked breathily. "I did this to you. You're mine, you're fuckingmine."

If possible, she became more aroused. She shouted his name, and the feelings of her tight heat massaging his cock sent Jasper over the edge, too.

"Fuck, Angel," He grunted as his seed shot deep into her.

He collapsed next to her, both of them shining with sweat and gasping for air. When they eventually caught their breath, Jasper pulled his Angel into his arms and gently kissed the top of her hair. She snuggled into his chest.

"Will you stay?" She asked him shyly. "No one will be home until tomorrow."
He grinned at her and pulled her in even closer, her soft skin pressed against his.
"Sure," He said it casually, but was satisfied in more ways than one.

He knew that this little angel was his.

12