Are You My Dominatrix? Ch. 04

Story Info
A girl learns more about the world she lines in.
1.5k words
4.26
13.7k
2

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/15/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Things take a very interesting turn in this part of the story. Basically, I don't want to spoil anything, but a lot of stuff in this story will change drastically at the end of this story. If you don't like the spin that this story takes, I am very sorry, but things just get wilder and crazier from here. Even if you don't like it and you liked the first three, I still recommend that you keep reading on because you may still like the series. And if you liked this one better than my last three, you will probably like the rest of my series even more because it has stuff like this mixed in with stuff from the last story put together. And if you like spoilers (not for future stories but for this story) you can scroll to the note at the bottom of this story to figure out what I mean by "stuff."*

Day 4

I woke up and instantly looked at the note that was written on at the end of my bed.

"Dear slave, I have something very important to discuss with you. Please just make me a sandwich. Forget about your chores and meet me at the office as soon as possible. Thank you."

I got dressed, made her her sandwich, and was off on my way to her office. As soon as I got there her secretary called her in. She was there within five minutes and we both went into her private office. She shut her door.

"Hey honey," she kissed me and sat down behind her desk and looked at one of the two chairs in front of her desk. I took this as a gesture to sit down as well. So I did.

"Hello master, what's wrong?"

She smiled, "Nothing, why would you think there was something wrong?"

"Your note just seemed... Very... Urgent..."

"Oh yes, well, I wanted to discuss something with you."

"Ok?..."

"Where'd you hear this word, 'man'?"

"At the grocery store, there was a book about it."

"Oh ok. It's a phony old myth of a creature that used to live on this planet. I looked into it because I felt bad for leaving you in the dark like that. It was quite rude of me."

"It's ok master, I assume you did it for the best."

She smiled once more, "Well I'm glad you thought that. I also have another question for you."

"Yes, master?"

"How would you like to have a baby?"

"A baby?" I was quite shocked. Usually couples don't think about making a family until years into their relationship after all the fantasies have been played out and the sex life actually starts to get a little dull, if ever.

"Yes, a baby. I've always dreamed about having a child," she told me.

"Well, well, I guess... But it is so short notice. Are you sure you don't need more time to think about it?"

"Positively sure, I made an appointment for you at the clinic. Here are the directions." She handed me a sheet of paper. "Your appointment is in an hour."

I looked at the paper. Needless to say, I was shocked.

"You might want to start heading there now. The traffic is devilish heading into that part of town at this hour. I assure you one thing, while you are having this kid, I will take care of all the house work and cleaning even while you have your week a month with me."

"Yes master," and with that I walked out the door into my car, and headed to the clinic.

When I reached the clinic, I was really worried to go in. I was more worried as to what my master might do to me, than to what may happen to me if I did go in there. Needless to say, I found myself walking up to the doors of the clinic. They opened before me and I walked in.

I waited in line until it was my turn.

"Hello, how may I help you?"

"My master sent me here to, well, have a child?" I wasn't quite sure what to say, it wasn't like I had this procedure before. This was all foreign to me.

"You must be a first timer. Sure, sure, right this way."

We walked through the hallways and she had me sit at a bench. A nurse came in shortly after her and ran me through a series of tests. I soon found out that I was eligible to have a baby.

They took me to another room and asked me strip down and wait in there. I felt very awkward but I did so anyways. My master must have looked into this place to make sure everything would be ok for me to do before sending me here. Soon the doctor came in.

"Hello, soon one of the impregnators will be with you and the procedure will begin shortly. I just need to check a few last things." She came up to me and gave me a regular physical. She checked my back and had me breath. Than she used a thermometer to check my temperature.

Finally the door opens one more time and a person comes in similar to the one that I saw on the front of the book. I knew it was a human, but it certainly didn't look like a woman. I was scared. I backed up to the wall behind me.

"I'm John."

"John? ... What are you?"

He laughed, "I get that a lot. I'm a man."

"A, a, a, a man?"

"Yes. There are many of us around here. Well, not here necessarily. In the forests there are many men. There is a long story why we are not in the city any more which goes back a century, but in the present, the only way a women can get pregnant, even with all the amazing technology we have around us, is with a guy's sperm. Your dominatrix has given written consent that she allows me to have sex with you to get you pregnant. She also agreed that we can erase both your minds about this ever happening and implanting the memories that you conceived this child together. The only people who are allowed to know I exist in this community are the permanent workers of this clinic. If any of them tell anyone, they are promised the death penalty for themselves and anyone they may have told. Needless to say, they keep their mouths shut."

He walked towards me and picked me up and set me on the counter. He was very strong, but I was still dumbfounded as to what was going on. With the way he gave that little speech, I could imagine that he has said it hundreds of times. He took off all of his clothes and started to kiss me. I noticed his cock looked slightly different from master's In a way, I guess it looked more natural. I guess this explained a lot about the world that never really made sense to me. The sad part is, though, I would forget all of it after this nine month period.

He kissed me and rubbed my body. He had big hands. He made me feel small and fragile, and I really liked that feeling. He soon spread my legs and inserted his cock into my pussy. I immediately felt the sense of fulfillment that I got with my master when she shoved her lovely and hungry cock into my longing and aching pussy.

He started fucking me like how my master does, nice and easy at first and slowly and gradually upping the speed until he was fully fucking me at his largest potential. Something about this seemed more natural to me though, and I couldn't understand it.

We orgasmed together. When he pulled out of me I felt empty and I wanted his cock even more than when I wanted my master's. He soon left the room and the doctor came right back in.

"You will be staying at the clinic for a month and he will have sex with you every night until we make sure that you are pregnant. You will experience morning sickness and that's how we will know if you are pregnant or not. Then we can release you to see your master again. But if you tell anyone about what goes on here at the clinic, you and your master will experience the death penalty and so will anyone that you have told. So I warn you, do not take the subject lightly."

I was ushered to my room where I would be spending the rest of my month. I had a lot to think about that night.

I didn't get one wink of sleep.

*In continuation of the note at the beginning of this story, the first three stories were all she-male lesbian stuff. In this story, you were/are introduced to actual live breathing males. The next stories will have both she-male and lesbian action, and regular straight action. There will be character introductions in future stories, but I don't want to spoil all of the fun! What fun would that be?!*

*I would like to thank everyone who has read and commented on my stories. Thank you to my proofreader April Showers.*