Are You Ready?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers

Many miles away Amy stood in her office looking out the window. She had been thinking about how nice it was not feeling the itch, the urge. Suddenly her blue dragon seemed to bite her. The itch, the urge, was back! Before she could walk back to her desk the phone rang. It was Beth.

Their call ended when a delivery man knocked on Amy's door. He had a package for her.

The next morning the Denver Post had an article on page eight about a man found in the woods, dressed in the brown uniform of UPS and strangled. The day after that a female body was found a quarter mile off the highway between Denver and Boulder. She had been burnt and identification of the body could not be done. The Omaha World-Herald had an article about a man in a FedEx uniform who had bled to death. The article did not say he bled out from the loss of his penis.

The Halloween when Beth and Amy got their tattoos was in 2000. Beth can no longer wear a bathing suit or shorts without dragons and vines showing. Amy wears skirts with stockings that hide the tendrils of vines that reach below her knees or she wears long pants. Colin, Beth and Amy take vacations to different places the week of Halloween each year. Last year all three were in Amsterdam.

Where will you be this Halloween? Will you be in danger?

Scorpio44a
Scorpio44a
2,163 Followers