Are You Sure About This?

Story Info
He joins his lesbian Mother and her gf in a threesome.
5.5k words
4.57
387.5k
624
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,081 Followers

The whole thing started when a neighbor accidentally made a noise loud enough to wake me up. It was late at night and I noticed the house lights were still on through the bottom of the door. 'Odd,' I thought to myself. My mother is never up late.

For some context, my mother had been single for most of my high school days. During my second year at college, she finally made the big announcement that she was a lesbian. It was a shock, but I was happy for her. Hey, it's 2017 and people can be who they want to be. It wasn't much later that mom introduced me to Angela, her girlfriend. They were both roughly the same age, early 40's, and they were the perfect match for each other, despite the fact that mom was a domesticated woman, and Angela was a sporty, outgoing woman. Their differences actually complemented each other quite well.

At this point, it seemed obvious that the two ladies were still out after dinner (or whatever they were doing now), so I decided to go to the living room to make sure the light to the front door was on.

When I left my bedroom and headed down the stairs, I heard something. A faint, unmistakable noise. My assumption was wrong. They were definitely home. But my curiosity was roused by what I was hearing, and for reasons unknown to me, I had to see it. All I had to do was take a few steps forward, down the stairs, and my curiosity would be fulfilled for the night.

There I saw my highly educated and respectable mother on her knees with her face buried in Angela's crotch as Angela reclined on the couch.

My mother was topless. Her sweater and bra were neatly placed on the same couch that Angela was sitting on. From my angle, I could only see mom's pale white back and the side of one of her breasts. And the only thing I could see of her breast was that it sagged while she was leaning forward.

Angela, on the other hand, was only naked from the waist down. Her jeans and panties were tossed on the floor leaving her muscular thighs and vagina exposed for mom's consumption. She was leaning back on the couch with her eyes closed, softly moaning, enjoying the pleasure she was receiving as she ran her fingers through mom's hair.

She opened her eyes to watch my mom's tongue lapping over her labia and clitoris; seeing the control she had over her. I could even hear the slurping and sucking sounds that my mother was making between her legs.

It didn't take long for Angela to catch me in the corner of her eyes and turn her full attention towards me. We were both in a state of utter surprise; I caught them in the middle of a sex act in the house, and she caught me spying on the lesbian act.

We both froze for a brief moment. I didn't know how to react, and by the look on her face, neither did she. And of course, my mother was completely oblivious to all of this as she continued her work on the vagina splayed in front of her. I had a strong urge to just turn around run back to my room, but that would mean making enough noise for my mother to know I was there.

Suddenly, a small grin appeared on Angela's face along with a lustful gleam in her eyes. My watching them was now making her even more aroused than she already was! It was the final act of sexual dominance she already had over my mother. It was as if Angela was getting off knowing that I was witnessing my mother being degraded in such a manner that a woman of her stature should never experience.

She whispered gently to my mother, "That's it. Lick it faster. I'm almost there."

Mom listened as she quickened the movements of her tongue and mouth. Angela's breaths became deeper as she started squirming where she sat. She leaned back on the couch and closed her eyes once again. She was clearly approaching an orgasm. She was cumming, and in my mother's mouth of all places.

Angela shivered for a few moments before her body eventually settled down. She laid there, enjoying the bliss she was feeling, before sitting up and giving my mother a big kiss on the mouth.

With that, I quietly made my exit back to my bedroom.

***

That night marked the first time that I had ever masturbated thinking about mom. I couldn't help it. I found myself overwhelmed with the taboo of watching her be used for sexual pleasure and knowing she enjoyed every second of it. Before that, I had never seen or heard her in any sexual setting. It was as if she had been sexless and a perfect example of morality. But all of that had changed now and I could never look at her in the same way. And that's what made it so exciting.

It became a dark little secret that only Angela and I knew about. She would wink at me as she kissed my mother, mom oblivious to me watching, as if to tease me, flaunt their love life in my face, and remind me of that fateful night. Her efforts were unnecessary though; the sight of them in the middle of a sex act was something I wouldn't have forgotten anyways.

***

A month later, news of a possible sudden storm cut short a camping trip my friends and I had been planning. It wasn't that big of a deal, it simply meant that instead of arriving home Sunday night, I would be home really early Sunday morning.

I noticed Angela's car parked in the driveway after my friend dropped me off. I didn't think much of it since it was in the morning and they might have been planning on going out someplace together. But then again, they were expecting to have the place all to themselves, since I didn't want to wake my mother with an early morning text, so who knows what they could have been up to.

I grabbed my things from the car and made my way through the front door, not knowing if I would be walking in on the middle or something or not.

The house was filled with silence as I walked in. Then, I saw her. Angela was completely naked in the kitchen as she came to check on the sound of me entering. We both stood there for a moment with the same deer-in-the-headlights look in each of our faces from this surprise.

I couldn't help but admire her beautifully formed athletic body for the brief seconds it took her to grab the nearest apron and use it to cover herself. She had the perfect balance of muscle tone and curves which kept her feminine appeal. Her breasts looked like perfectly shaped C cups with large brown nipples. Her vagina was cleanly shaven making her large labia clearly visible from where she stood.

"What are you doing here?" she asked in a scolding manner, while trying to keep her voice down at the same time. "Your mother said you weren't going to be back until tonight."

"The weather forced us to come back earlier," I replied. "Jeez, I didn't think I'd need permission to come back to my own home."

"Keep it down, your mother is upstairs..."

With Angela's naked state, it was obvious what she was doing with mom upstairs. The very thought made the mood even more awkward.

"I'll just come back later," I whispered back.

That same sexual grin Angela had on her face a month ago when I saw them on the couch reappeared on her face.

"On second thought, why don't you stay for a while? I was about to bring some food to use in the bedroom. But I think bringing you instead might be a little more fun, don't you think?"

I was stunned by what she had just proposed. She had just invited me to bed with her and my own mother! My mind started racing with all the possibilities that might occur. But I couldn't do it. Fantasy is one thing, real life is something else.

"You... wait a minute... you can't be serious about this..." I stammered, staring at her wide-eyed.

"You think I'm teasing you? Well here's your tease," she said, and without a hint of warning, she dropped the apron covering her body and exposed herself completely to me. "Get a good look. I've seen the way you've been looking at us after that night you caught her eating my pussy. And it's definitely not how a son is supposed to look at his mom. So let's quit wasting time standing around and get right to it."

"I... can't... and you know it would never work. She will freak out the moment she sees me in the room. I know my mother and she would never go for it."

"She's blindfolded," Angela replied with a sexy tone of voice, while maintaining that grin. "She's blindfolded and masturbating with a vibrator right now, warming up until I get back. We usually do nasty stuff like this at my place, but since you went camping, we thought it would be fun to do this in her bedroom for once. It's a nice change of scenery for our sex life. And you telling me that 'you can't' because 'it would never work' is much different from saying that 'you won't.' So like I said, cut the bullshit, I know you're interested."

"Fine, I'll admit it, I'm interested in fucking my mom. Is that what you want to hear? And what do you get out of this anyways? That's what I don't understand."

She pinched me on the cheek and said, "Women enjoy incest too."

And by the playful look in her eyes and tone in her voice, she meant it.

***

We were both naked as she held my hand and led me up the stairs to a sight that I never thought I would ever see in my life; my naked mother, blindfolded on the bed and masturbating with a vibrator. There were also other sex toys on the bed which were placed in the area between my mother's wide open legs. They included a strap-on and what looked like anal beads and lube among other things.

My mother spoke in a concerned tone as we entered the room, asking Angela, "Who were you talking to? Was someone at the door or were you on the phone?"

"I brought someone for you," Angela replied, walking towards my mother as I waited by the door. "His name is 'Joe.' He's a friend of mine."

"You did what!?" my mother yelled as she pulled the vibrator out and attempted to pull off her blindfold.

Angela forcefully grabbed my mother's wrist and warned her, "Don't you dare pull that blindfold off. This isn't over until I say it is. And right now, I say we're just getting started."

I watched my mom accept what was happening and end her fight. I had no idea how sexually submissive my mother was to Angela, and frankly, it was really hot to see their relationship like that.

Angela continued, "Remember how you would always tell me that your cunt belonged to me? Well I decide how it gets used, and today, I've invited my friend over so he could fuck you. So just relax and we'll have some fun."

There was a pause and I saw my mother's lips trembling. Her legs were squirming from nervousness, and maybe even arousal.

"... Okay, fine..." my apparently submissive mother replied.

Angela held out her hand to me, signaling for me to walk over to the bed where I got an extremely intimate look at my mother's nakedness. Her body looked soft and thin, yet she still had her womanly curves around her hips and thighs. She also had a large patch of pubic hair as well. Her breasts looked like B cups and had large pink nipples which were hard from being exposed for so long.

She placed my open hand on top of my mom's foot and I wrapped my fingers around it. My mother didn't react to my touch at first, she just laid there, not knowing what to expect. Angela continued leading me forward, dragging my hand across my mother's legs in the process. My hand continued rubbing across her body up to her crotch, brushing against her pubic hair and up to her breasts where I started to feel her tense up with sexual excitement. Angela let go of me and used both of her hands to gently pull my mother to get her to sit upright on the side of the bed.

I felt an unbelievable level of power over my mom which had caused my penis to become fully erect. I could now do all of the nasty things I had been fantasizing about doing to my mother over the past few months. But most importantly, she would never know that it was me - her son.

The line which no family members should ever cross with each other had been exceeded as I bent down to kiss my mom full on the lips. Mom's lips felt soft as they always had been whenever she kissed me on the cheek or forehead. She was cautious with her mouth at first, limiting this kiss with just her lips. But as I began to rub her back and shoulders, she opened her mouth wide open for me and we were able to use our tongues on each other, discovering what we both tasted like. It was clear that she was really starting to open up and enjoy this whole experience as she started to let out soft moans in between our kisses. The frequency of her moans increased as I used my hand to play with one of her big nipples and roll it around in my fingers.

"Your cock looks nice and hard 'Joe', why don't you have her give it a few licks for you?" Angela said as she moved to the other side of the bed. "She's great with her tongue and mouth. Oh yes, this woman loves to suck."

I did as Angela suggested, breaking the kiss and standing up straight so that my hard cock was right in front of my mother's face. Mom knew exactly what was expected of her as she opened her mouth wide enough to give me an easy entrance.

That's when I did it; I pushed my crotch forward a few inches, just enough to insert my penis inside mom's mouth. She immediately closed her lips around me and started sucking the best she could in the position she was in. Angela was right, my mom had a great mouth and she really knew how to use it. Her tongue felt as soft as her lips did, but it was obviously much warmer and was soaking wet with her saliva.

She continued sucking my cock for a few moments as Angela got behind my mom and started massaging her breasts and kissing her shoulder and neck. That really got my mother going as she started sucking even harder and faster. Mom also lifted her once reluctant hands from the bed and used them to rub my thighs and to eventually caress my balls and the base of my cock. At that moment, I was able to fully understand the sexual pleasure Angela was receiving the night I caught my mother eating pussy. I understood why Angela didn't want to stop my mother, even as I watched. The pleasure was too great. My mother definitely wasn't as prudish as she let on.

The sounds of my mother slurping on my cock came to an end when Angela said to me, "It would be a real shame if you came so soon without being able to do anything else with her. I'm sure that poor little cunt is in desperate need of some attention right now. She is a woman with needs after all..."

She continued by whispering in my mother's ear, telling her to lay on her back once again. Those instructions were followed by Angela giving my mom a wet tongue kiss which I had grown accustomed to seeing over the past few weeks.

I got on my knees and was able to get a great look at my mother's hairy vagina for the first time. The hair was light brown and curly and her thick labia was a darker shade of brown. I spread her vagina open to get a look at her large clitoris, as well as her insides which were pink. She responded to this by spreading her legs even further for me, inviting me to eat her pussy as Angela was busy sucking on her nipples and fondling her breasts.

I thought about how I was staring at the place where my life began. But I didn't want to think for too long, after all, my mom was waiting for me to please her. My tongue ran across her labia for a few strokes. Each lick was met with an equal reaction from her body. Then I started running my tongue through the pink insides of her vagina causing her to squirm. The same reaction happened as I began to suck on her clit.

I continued this for a few more moments until I wanted more. Mom's increasing moans to my tongue only fueled my desire to please her. I noticed some of the anal beads on the bed along with some lubrication, so I figured that was something that they enjoyed using on each other. I lowered my hands down to her butt cheeks and used my fingers to spread them apart, exposing her tiny brown anus to me.

Anal sex was something I was always fascinated with, but never had a chance to do with anyone. And now I had a chance to do it with this blindfolded woman laying in front of me. The fact that this blindfolded woman was my mother only amplified this fetish which I've had for as long as I could remember.

I slowly stuck my tongue out to anally pleasure a woman for the first time in my life. Feeling it on the tip of my tongue wasn't how I imagined it to be. It felt softer than I had expected. My tongue swirled around it a few times, feeling each and every line that it had. The more I swirled my tongue, the more she started to squirm, and I liked that. I took things even further as I forcefully plunged my tongue deep inside her anus. I swirled my tongue once again, but this time while inside her causing her to moan while Angela was still playing with my mom's breasts and kissing her. After having explored her most intimate of areas with my tongue, I then used my finger to probe and loosen up her rectum.

"Wait, not there," my mother said, addressing me for the very first time. "I've never had anything go that deep in that area..."

"...which is why now would be the perfect opportunity to change that, wouldn't it?" Angela interjected, with a highly sexual gleam in her eyes. "Go ahead 'Joe,' I want you to claim her there. She's never let me fuck her in that hole, so maybe she needs a real man to take care of that, wouldn't you say?"

Sex was one thing, but my heart started racing at the idea of sodomizing my own mother. I pulled my finger out of her anus and stood back up, unsure of exactly how to proceed with this. But I didn't need to wait long as Angela instructed me to pour some lube on my throbbing cock and inside her rectum. I did as she said before pressing the head of my cock against her lubricated anus. My mother used her hands to spread herself open down there as Angela had told her to. And even then, I still had a hard time entering her. She was that tight. I had to use my own fingers to spread her anus apart even further to insert my head in.

Mom's body immediately twitched as I pushed the tip of my cock in her anus. I continued pushing forward inside of her. Her body movements and the way she squeezed the bed sheet showed just how much pain she was in. But her gasps and moans showed how much pleasure she was receiving from this as well. I was now giving her physical sensations she had never experienced before by stretching her anus and rectum.

Her rectum felt incredibly tight, as if her body was attempting to reject this unnatural act of sex. But it wasn't unnatural to me; I loved every moment of it. I loved being the first person to ever claim my mother sexually in her most private of areas. And I loved how it was driving her crazy. That's when I started ravishing her; getting off on every moan, and every twist and turn from my mother's body.

Angela added to my mother's pleasure as she started furiously rubbing my mom's clit and continued sucking on her nipples as I fucked her anally. And that's what did it. That's what turned my mother's helpless moans into screams of sexual pleasure. I fucked her as hard as I could given how slow the tightness of her anus made things. But her body started to adjust. Her rectum loosened up to the point where I could fuck her hard enough for beads of sweat to start forming on each of our faces.

Mom opened her mouth wide open as she screamed during her orgasm. I could feel and see the steady stream of liquid gush from deep inside her vagina as Angela continued to work her clit with her fingers. I followed in my mother's lead with an intense orgasm of my own. I came deep inside her bowels with as many shots as I could before my erection softened inside of her.

We were both breathing heavily. Angela had a look of amazement on her face from the incestuous mother/son coupling she had just witnessed. The thing she had clearly fantasized about since the moment she saw me watching my mom eat her pussy had come true. Well, make that something we had both fantasized a lot about.

HeyAll
HeyAll
22,081 Followers
12