Are You Sure About This? Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She allowed herself to be pulled where he wanted, his gentle grip guiding her cheek to his chest. She lay upon it and gently kissed it. He kissed the top of her head in return, and sighed. "You must be absolutely at peace with this decision, before you act. Promise me you'll wait until you are."

"Maybe I'll never be."

"You will be. I know you will. Let's get up."

She was surprised how unashamed she was of her exposed breasts, heavier and less youthful than Tina's, of her less toned middle. Or even of her failure to complete the act. She WAS embarrassed, however, at the excitement she felt when her eyes darted south and found the proof of his excitement.

"I have an idea," he said simply, ignoring her womanly appreciation. "What if we go and see my wife. Tina can give you a woman's perspective of all this...you know, there was even a time when she was uncertain if she could handle the lifestyle."

"Really? Tina? She seems to in control of it all."

He smiled to himself. "She's an amazing woman. Why don't we go see her."

Sharon was impressed that he didn't feel awkward praising his wife, having just been in bed with another woman. Maybe Tina was right...maybe SAM was right. Could it be that swinging would actually enhance a relationship?

"Yes," she said, "Let's."

-

The doorbell again. Tina opened the door dressed in a thick bathrobe with wet hair, looking surprised, as her friend's husband stood looking uncomfortable in the doorway. Then she smiled.

"Hey, honey," she said, beckoning him in. "Sam ain't here."

He stepped inside, wiping his shoes on the mat. "I know. He's with my wife." He was both surprised and disappointed when her response made it clear that this was old news. He'd hoped to have a partner in his sorrow. Instead, Tina suddenly let her bathrobe fall open and pressed her body against his.

"Does the idea of them together make your mind wander?" she asked, wrapping her arms around his neck. "Perhaps to me?"

He stared wide-eyed, speechless as his mind locked on the feeling of her breasts against him. They were perfect. She craned her neck up for a kiss, and instinctively he leaned in. This would be a good revenge, wouldn't it? Sam was fucking his wife, so he would fuck Sam's. But...wasn't that what everyone intended anyway? Wouldn't that justify what was happening at his house?

Her kisses tasted faintly fruity; she was a great kisser. He suddenly realized that his hands were on her. Beastly lust chewed the logic of his thinking to pulp. He struggled to analyze this all-important decision, even as their lips continued to dance and her hands pulled him into the living room.

Then, those same hands were opening his pants, reaching in to cup his growing sex. He gasped at the pleasure of contact, and she slipped down on her knees. His pants fell to his ankles. There was gloriously warm breath on the head of his cock. A firm grip on its base.

"We have to stop," he gasped.

A tongue rolled swiftly, wetly across the underside of his tip. His hips flexed uncontrollably. "What, honey?" she asked absently, leaning in for more.

"Please stop!" He stepped away, crouching to pull his pants up.

The kitchen door opened.

-

Sam opened the door for Sharon, and she walked into the other couple's kitchen. Then, she froze. A mixture of shock and horror spread as she watched her husband stumble away from a kneeling, naked, surprised-looking Tina. Tina's hand fell off his hard cock as he moved, awkwardly pulling his pants up and buttoning them. He looked guilty, busted.

Tina didn't. She casually climbed to her feet, a smile spreading on her face. Dave made no attempt to help her. "Hey, you two lovebirds," she winked. Sharon blushed.

Dave turned on them, then, a strange look on his face. His expression turned oddly pleased, though there was something else there under the surface.

"So," he gasped, tucking his shirt in, "you two finally finished screwing each other?"

Sam shook his head, looking concerned. "I haven't slept with your wife, Dave. Are you okay?"

A sad kind of hurt spread across Dave's face, his eyes darting between them. Tina came up, bathrobe once again closed, and put her arm around his waist. "Oh, he's been doing just fine," she smiled. He turned to her, that look still on his face, then smiled and kissed her passionately.

"I have to go," he said to Tina only, then left.

Sharon felt the urge to chase after him. Something was clearly wrong. Nobody said anything as he left, but Tina and Sam exchanged knowing glances.

"Is he mad?" Sharon asked.

Tina shrugged. "He came over thinking you two were fucking, and he was all wound up. Finding out you weren't clearly upset him."

Sam nodded. "And here we walked in on him indulging a second time, and he finds out he's more the bad guy than ever. He probably just needs to be alone for a while."

Tina eyed the two of them. "Anyway, why AREN'T you two fucking?"

Sharon sighed, but Sam simply put his arm around her and admonished his wife, "Easy, now. We were hoping you might be able to calm some concerns."

-

Did they think he was stupid? Dave sped the whole way home.

Of course they'd been fucking. It only added to the hurt to have them lie to his face so casually. And for his wife to show no hint of jealousy at finding him with Tina? Or when he kissed the other woman right in front of her? Did she care at all?

Why HAD they lied? They must have seen that he was struggling with it all. The whole thing was probably a setup to have Tina seduce him. Why else would she come to the front door so underdressed?

Was it all some misguided attempt to help him?

He slammed his fist down on the steering wheel. This was ridiculous. And the truth was, he had started it all. He had brought them together. He had chosen not to admit his disapproval, his jealousy. And now he had allowed himself to stupidly get caught in a position that would only validate their actions.

What to do now. The question dogged him as he drove home, leaving him pacing jerkily in the living room for hours. What should he do next? What would THEY do next? What were they doing NOW? How did he feel about it? Should he just go ahead with Tina, make it an even match? Should he admit his misgivings to his wife? How did she feel about Sam? Why wasn't she home yet?

Yes, why? He looked at the clock. Hours had passed. The sun was setting. She must still be...there.

Lewd visions ran through his head. The sound of her gasp, muffled by a window, splashed across his thoughts. He tried to swim away, but the rippling undercurrents kept the sound rhythmically lapping at his consciousness.

It was three more hours before she returned home. By then, he was so blended by his confused hurt that he simply pretended to be asleep.

-

Sharon awoke the next morning with a plan. After a long talk with Tina, and a handholding walk with Sam, she had sat down with the both of them to scheme.

What everyone needed, they thought, was a chance to start this over. To get back to where they'd been that first night, but to not let it get lopsided. Dave could see that his wife was indeed game, that she could make him proud, and Tina would avoid drinking heavily so that she could make sure he had a good time, too.

But first she had to kick start this little mission. Dave sat at the breakfast table, looking a bit sullen as he ate his oatmeal. Sharon showered and came out dressed, tiptoeing excitedly over to Dave. She leaned over him from behind, kissing his ear.

"Good morning," she said.

"Morning," he said, not looking up.

"I have something for you." She set a little pink envelope in front of him, and ran a finger seductively up his arm. "Now you have to promise not to open it until twelve thirty." She leaned in, her lips near his ear again. "Gonna be a good boy?" she asked in her best Tina impression

"Alright." His tone hadn't changed, even if his breath had quickened a bit.

She kissed him again, and then headed out the door. As she pulled out of the driveway, she grabbed her cell phone and dialed.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Sam. It's me."

"Sharon. Did you give him the letter?"

"Sure did. Are you ready for me?"

"Been on..." his voice cut out.

She paused. "Hello?" Her cell phone was dead. Again. Stupid charger never worked right.

Oh, well.

-

He almost opened the envelope early.

Oh, would that he had!

Dave sat on the couch, dejected, reading the note and finally discovering just how wrong things had gone.

It said:

'Honey,

It's been obvious in the days since our first attempt at swinging that you have been unhappy. It's also been obvious why: we had an arrangement, and I failed to live up to it. You slept with Tina, I failed to sleep with Sam. You felt guilty. Tina gave you a blowjob, and still I had failed to meet my end of the bargain. Today, I am going to fix that. Thanks to the patient help of our friends, I am finally ready to live up to your expectations.

At the moment you read this, I will be at Sam and Tina's house with Sam's cock in my mouth. I'll make you proud; he will enjoy it. Tonight, Tina will be visiting you for supper and affection, and you can know for certain that I am bestowing the same attention on Sam.

I'm sorry it took me so long; I don't think I realized how important this was to you. But after tonight, everything will be well again.'

A tear he hadn't realized existed landed on the paper. He'd been wrong. They hadn't done anything together. Until now. All he'd had to do was say something, say fucking ANYthing, and he couldn't even get that right.

After the first time he'd read it, he'd rushed to call her cell phone. It went straight to voicemail...she'd turned it off. No point in dialing the mainline, then; she didn't want a phone call. She was...sucking somebody else's cock...working hard to make sure they enjoyed it.

He lurched to the door, ready to sprint to the car. Then, he froze.

What was the point? It would take twenty minutes just to drive there. Twelve-thirty, she'd said. Maybe, if he'd opened it then, he'd have had some small chance.

But his brother had called, distracting him. He'd been late in opening it.

It was already five minutes after one.

-

"Still nothing. I told you."

Part of Sharon had spent the last half hour praying he would come. Or call. Or something. Not because she didn't want this...more, she wanted him to come stop it because she wanted it so badly. It still scared her a little. "Nothing," she repeated the word.

Tina patted her friend's leg. "Look, I told you he wanted it. It's been clear all along. You wanted to wait, to give him a chance to respond to the letter. He hasn't. That can only mean he's okay with it." She winked. "Son of a bitch is probably jerking off right now."

"Tina!" But they both giggled.

"So now I'll leave you two alone," Tina winked, "and after a couple of hours of shopping I'll go over and rock his world. All will be well."

Sharon felt a tingle, and she looked at Sam. He stood tall and silent, staring out the window pensively. He was more beautiful than ever.

"Say," Tina said as she headed out the door, "if you two leave soon you could be at the beach house by supper time. I'll take the jeep in case you decide to go...the Lexus gets better mileage." Then she was gone.

Sharon stood, walking over to Sam.

"What do you think?" he asked suddenly.

"About what?"

He looked at her. "Us."

She smiled, truly ready at last. "I think," she wrapped her arms around him, "I'm going to enjoy this."

She might have thought, if the question had come up, that her appraisals of Sam would focus on his differences from Dave. How he looked and moved physically, how he performed or intimated his wishes. How he made her feel.

Instead, she found herself practically virginal in her blind fancying of Sam. As they kissed, her groping was innocently awkward. Efforts to remove his clothes, or even her own, stumbled. Her passion left her a blindly driven, wet creature, until finally he took her hand in his and led her up the stairs. He still wore his pants, if unbuttoned and hanging seductively low on his fit figure. Sharon wore only her panties. She watched his butt with an endorphin high as they climbed the stairs.

-

Dave took the off-ramp, headed towards his friend's house. He still wasn't sure what he was doing, what he COULD do, but he knew that he wanted nothing more than to hold his wife and never let her go. To tell her it was okay, he wasn't mad, that he didn't want to do this but he would never hold what she had done against her.

He even held out a small, sick hope that it hadn't happened yet.

-

They landed on the bed kissing, and her hands tugged urgently at his slacks until he swiftly pulled both them and his underwear down. She watched his nudity, mesmerized, as he scooted up the bed, resting with one arm behind his head and smiling at her. He looked like a fantasy.

Only then did her husband enter her mind, as she noticed that Sam's member was wider and rounder than his was. For the first time in years, she remembered how strangely narrow and pointy it had seemed to her when she and Dave had first been intimate. Dave was not lacking in that department, but Sam's nudity was a sudden long-overdue reminder that even a penis could be...pretty, in a way.

Sam's looked smoother, less veiny. She liked the way it looked better than Dave's, she realized.

The thought both unwound her certainty and increased her fascination. Quietly, slowly, she climbed up until she was on all fours straddling his legs. She watched the swelling penis with quiet contemplation, appreciating it but making no move to initiate contact.

He was patient, but still she didn't move. At last, he asked, "Is something wrong?"

She looked up, almost startled and suddenly nervous.

"You don't have to do this if you don't want to, you know," his low voice made her shiver.

She looked down again, then back up.

She liked the way it looked better than Dave's, she thought again. It upset her to realize it. It was something she couldn't take back, something she couldn't ever not remember.

She hovered there, above it, torn and uncertain.

Should she continue?

Was this a mistake?

12