Are You Sure About This? Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tina put her arm on his shoulder. "We're just two blocks away." Turning back, she pointed to the row of parking spots by the entrance. "Can we park here and walk?"

"Certainly, ma'am," the guard smiled.

-

At the final possible moment, her fingers tightened on his tricep.

He froze, supported above her with one hand. The other was dipped between their bodies, maneuvering that all-important part of him so that he was pressed gently against her entrance. She felt the promise of it there, being moistened by her own body, ready to take her. She wanted it to. But just as he'd tensed for that final claiming push, he'd felt her fingernails and hesitated.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I don't know." She said truthfully, looking up at him with surprise. "Nothing, I think."

"We can still stop." His ragged breath said otherwise.

"I'm ready," she promised.

He searched her face, looking for the truth of it.

"I will wait as long as I need to. You know that."

She smiled. "I know."

"But I need you to answer honestly. To say what you feel, what you're heart is telling you should happen. Are you, Sharon, truly ready?"

She bit her lip, looking over his shoulder for a long moment.

-

"There! There's the Lexus!"

Dave sprinted over to the cabin, towards the one window that still held light. The bedroom window shone with the flicker of candlelight. Tina blinked at that. Lighting the candles was a special thing she and Sam kept for themselves.

Dave reached the window, and his face contorted in horror.

-

Her response, one word long, hung between them.

Then, she reached down and repositioned him, and he pushed. She felt the heavy member slide through her grip and into her body. The feel of it stunned her. Claimed at last.

Whatever ambivalence her mind held, her body was ready and eager. He slid deep in that initial thrust...deeper than she'd felt in a long time. She cried out in pleasure. Had that been a small orgasm? Or had it been a large rush of sensation? She couldn't tell. But she instinctively shifted her hand from his penis to his buttocks and pulled, encouraging the penetration. He dropped onto his elbows, his hips rocking softly in and out of her as he kissed her lips. Each gentle push ended with an insistent drive deeper, further into her, until his balls pressed against her. He held there for a few moments, kissing her face and neck, and then his arms wrapped around her tightly and he began to take her in full.

-

"We're too late." Dave sunk to the gravel, head in his hands. A sob escaped him.

"Too late? They're done?" Tina walked towards the window. Stumbling over something, she reached down and picked up her husband's cell phone.

"He's inside her. He's inside my Sharon right now," he wept.

"What! Then it's not too late! Stop them! Come on!" She moved towards the window again.

"You didn't see her face. In ten years, I've never seen anything like it."

Tina turned on him, furious. "You're giving up."

"So what if I am?" he sulked.

She stared at him. "You asshole! This isn't just about you! Don't you think Sharon would want to know the truth? Don't you think her heart is still with you? Do you think any sex, with anybody, anywhere is enough to change that? To change her feelings for you? WHO DO YOU THINK SHE IS DOING THIS FOR?"

"Oh. It was for me. It was. At first. It's for him now." Dave wiped a tear off his cheek. "So he wins, obviously. I mean, he's FUCKING her. I'll still be here, though. When it's over. I'll still love her." He broke down. "I will."

"And what about me? What about Sam? What about the future? Do you know how much you are throwing away? How much this changes things? I've been friends with that girl since the seventh grade. Do you think that stops because of this? Are you prepared to see Sam, for HER to see Sam, at parties and get-togethers after this? After they've fucked?" She kicked dirt at him. "We. Can. Still. Stop. It."

A loud female cry built and broke from inside the small cabin. Tina's eyes went wide. For a long moment neither of them spoke. Dave wiped tears from his eyes and stared out at the water. Tina shivered as she watched the man slouched, twisted, like crumpled paper. He didn't move, didn't look at her. Tina sighed, looking up at the sky and wondering how much time was passing as she stood out here like an idiot, trying to convince her best friend's husband to stop her getting fucked. The ocean waves covered most of the noise emanating from inside, thankfully, but occasionally the faint wordless sound of a human voice could be heard, grunting or gasping.

At last, Dave shook his head and spoke. Enough minutes had passed that his sudden words surprised her. "It's no worse if they finish it than it is that they started at all," he said to himself.

"Do you believe that?" she asked quietly. "Do you really?"

A pause. "No."

"Then stop it." He didn't move. "Please!"

"Why don't you?" he spat. "If you care so fucking much!"

"Dave, you have to understand women. If I stop them while you sit out here and do nothing, that will play out in your wife's head for a long time to come, and it'll be upsetting. Far more upsetting than if we go away and come back later...and just tell them we didn't make it in time."

He stared ahead.

"Will you stop it?" she asked.

He seemed to tense, as though to stand. Then, as another female cry floated out into the night, he sank down defeated. "No."

"For God's sake, much longer and they'll be DONE!"

-

Much longer, and he'd be done.

There hadn't been much creativity to their love making this first time. That could be saved for future opportunities. This initial bout was mostly a sweaty, passion-driven, animalistic affair. Like breeding. They had rolled over so she could ride atop him for a while, but mostly he lay thrusting madly between her legs, her hips rising to meet and encourage his driving pushes into her body.

Sharon was lost in the joy of it. Two orgasms had swept through her, one appearing fast and explosive. The other had shaken her to her toes, climbing up her body and stealing her breath as she rode him. Their combined sweat and her arousal served to make their skin slick, and it made them feel almost as one as they ground and pushed against each other.

Sam was making those same noises from before, at the house...signifying an approaching eruption. A brief moment occurred where, somewhere far back in her mind, Sharon noted that they'd not bothered with protection. But she neither felt anxiety nor shock at the idea of it. She made no move to correct it, either. Instead, lost in her passion and pleasure as he began approaching his climax, she wrapped her legs around him and anticipated his seed in her womb.

His throaty noises built. His thrusts sped up and stayed deeper, not pulling back as far. Sharon felt her own body climbing to another earth-shaking orgasm, and she hungered for it.

And then someone knocked hard on the window.

There, through the pane of glass, was her husband, looking for all the world like a lost puppy. Tina appeared, too, anxiety etched on her face.

Sharon froze. Sam froze. The whole world froze.

-

An hour later, they all sat quietly together.

The stories had been told and retold, cleared up and then told again from a new perspective. Sharon had been devastated to learn that her attempt at sharing her husband's fantasy had actually turned her towards an improper affair, cuckolding a man who deserved better. The guilt and shame melted all the passion from her, shook her to her core. She had locked herself in the bathroom for a long while, sobbing uncontrollably, finally allowing Tina in to talk to her. Eventually they emerged, both faces ragged from crying.

Sam had dressed silently, then gone to sit with Dave. He'd been apologetic, shamed, and Dave had been terse but understanding. He knew as well as any of them how fully he had helped this mess get this complicated. Still, he couldn't deny a sharp jealousy that wouldn't leave his stomach. He doubted if it ever would.

Tina was the only one to notice that Sharon wouldn't look at Sam, when she finally emerged, but would frequently glance at him as they all sat and talked. She was the only one who knew Sam well enough to recognize the meaning of his concerned stare, to know the significance of the candles he'd lit for Sharon. She saw the absolute love Sharon and Dave shared in their embrace, saw Sam's flinch. Saw Sharon pull back a little too early, saw her eyes snake briefly towards her lover.

Tina, alone among them all, was becoming aware of just how complicated life had just become.

12