Are You Willing?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mralx99
mralx99
248 Followers

I walked to her and spun her around, pushing her body against the door a little roughly. She placed both hands against the wood. "I can't believe you let him finger you." I lifted the back of her dress and swatted her ass. "You liked it, didn't you? Admit it." I waited until she said, "I did," then slapped her ass again, harder now. "You offered him your pussy..." Another swat, this one causing her to flinch. "My wife's a slut, isn't she?"

"I am..."

I spanked her one last time, then, still behind her, I pushed my hand roughly against her sex, almost slapping it. "You're so fucking wet."

"For him," she said, ready for dirty talk. "That's what he does to me."

Two fingers dug deeper inside her. "Did you want to feel his cock?"

"I did. I wanted it." She leaned her forehead against the door. When I told her to 'feel his cock' she reached behind her - she leaned on the door for support - and grabbed me through my pants. "Your cock feels so good."

"Who's cock?"

"Mark's." She gripped and squeezed mine tighter. "God, it's so hard. "

"Are you going to let him fuck your pussy?"

"My pussy.... My mouth... My ass. Anything he wants."

I couldn't wait any longer. I pulled away and grabbed her wrist, and tugged her across the room, throwing her toward the bed. She ended up leaning over it with her legs on the floor. I pushed her dress up onto her back, then knelt behind her. I lowered my mouth to her ass, and licked her crack roughly up and down. With two hands I spread her cheeks, then dabbed her hole with my tongue. I worked up a mouthful of spit, then let my tongue dart inside her. I would have rewarded her this way for as long as wanted, but she was in a hurry. "I need your cock now. I need you to fuck me, Mark." I stood up and quickly undid my pants. I ran my cock along her wet pussy lips, and was just about to slip inside when she added, "No, take my ass. Go 'head. Fuck my ass, Mark."

Since we had only tried anal twice before I was thrilled. I spit into my hand and lubed my cock with saliva. "Spread your ass for me," I told her.

She reached behind with both hands - her face and body were now flat across the bed - and spread her cheeks. I placed the tip of my cock at her brown rosebud.

"I want you to cum in my ass, Mark. Fill me up..."

I slipped just the head of my cock about inch inside her, but when she tensed up I knew this would be painful for her. I wanted to fuck her fast and roughly; I couldn't do that anally. (And, actually, just hearing her offer her ass to me was turn-on enough.) So instead I pulled out and thrust my cock into her gaping pussy. She let out another grunt. I grabbed her hips and started fucking. We slipped into a fast and furious rhythm. There was no more talk, and she came first, as if an ocean wave had hit her.

I was close, too. "Cum inside me," she pleaded, but I didn't want to risk it a second time, so I pulled out and placed my cock against her ass crack. "Yes, yes, fuck my ass. Show my husband how to do it." I stepped back and took my cock in one hand, stroking the base as I aimed the tip at her asshole. "Please... cum in my ass and when you do..." The tip of my cock entered her, just the tip. "when you do... I'll make my husband clean it up.... I'll make him... lick my ass and .. all ... your cum."

And that was it. A few more strokes and I felt fluids pulsing through the base of my cock, erupting inside her. I slipped out after the first spurts, but another spurt landed on her ass cheek, and more dribbled onto the floor. I stepped back and stared at her cum-covered ass. I was dizzy and exhausted. Spent.

I wanted nothing more than to collapse on the bed, but then Cyndi reached underneath her body and began rubbing her pussy. She needed another orgasm! "Do you want to cum again?"

"Yes, yes," she uttered.

I rolled my forefinger in my cum and placed my fingertip on her asshole. I moved my finger in circles, caressing her hole. "Do you want to feel his cock?"

"Give it to me." With that I slipped my finger inside her, a half inch, then more, up to my knuckle. She was still fingering her pussy, her body was starting to twitch, her breathing was heavy. My finger went further, and I rotated it, stretching her opening. "God, you fuck me so good... I love your cock." I wondered who she was talking to, until she added: "Your cock, Al. Only yours..."

I guided her to a second orgasm. And when her body settled and relaxed, I carefully slid my finger out of her and wiped it with a tissue from the nightstand. She glided on her stomach to lay fully on the bed, still atop the coverlet, then rolled onto her side. I laid next to her, on my side, facing her. She took my hand and smiled. I kissed her lightly on her lips, and watched as she closed her eyes. Soon her breathing stilled and she let out a long sigh. I felt a wave of intense love overtake me, for this woman, my lover, my wife...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: This is fictional story and is Copyright (c) 2018 by MRALX99. You may not copy or use it for any commercial purpose.

mralx99
mralx99
248 Followers
12