Arena Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her second climax begins to build, and she wants it, she wants it badly. She rocks her hips back and pulls her legs up, wrapping them around Rick, spurring him with her heels, silently begging him to push her into her next orgasm. She moans softly as he begins to batter her with his hips, plunging deep into her core, causing her orgasm to rush forward, building as it comes. The orgasm intensifies with every hard, fast, plunge of his cock. As it begins to envelop her, she hauls on his neck with all her strength, pulling herself tight to him, keening as the wave of pleasure begins to crest.

He senses her starting to fall into her second, and more powerful, orgasm. As she writhes and whimpers, he drives into her with savage thrusts, trying to push her into her orgasm while he still has control of his own. As she pulls on him, drawing herself tightly to him, he stops his thrusting hips, letting her enjoy her release, and once again stalling his own climax before it overwhelms him.

He cease his thrusting. No, no, no! I haven't come yet! He can't deny me now, not now, not this close! She begins kicking at him, using her powerful legs to pull on his hips, desperately trying to push herself over the edge.

"Please, please, please..." she begs as she tries to thrust herself upon his hardness.

He groans. He's just managed to hold off his own orgasm, but her mad squirming and thrusting are threatening to send him over the edge anyway. Then she pleads in his ear, and he realizes that her kicking and squirming isn't the result of her orgasm, but of her trying to reach her rapture. Knowing that he'll no longer be able to hold off his climax, he grips her fiercely tight and begins to thrust into her with as much speed and force as he can muster.

He holds her crushingly tight as he pounds his cock into her, her orgasm stalled by the brief interruption of his driving hips. After a moment, the orgasm reforms and begins to peak again, harder and stronger than before, as she continues to drive her heels into him, reaching for the sweet release.

He clings to the last tatters of his control, trying to bring her to orgasm, the orgasm he'd nearly ruined, before he succumbs in pleasure. The war with his body is already lost, the only question being how long can he resist before he's finally overwhelmed?

The orgasmic wave breaks and crash in on her, causing her to moan long, low, and loud in relief. She tightens up as her climax pours through her, pulling his cock into her with her heels and holds him tight.

Her orgasmic moan tears the last of his control and he falls into the abyss, her heels digging into his ass as if spurring him off a cliff. With a deep groan of lust, and without rational thought, he has to move, his orgasm tearing at him as he spills his essence into her. Still holding her tight, he pushes her into the bed, using his weight to drive her down, then using the spring of the mattress, he pulls with all his strength, back muscles straining in protest, as he hauls her up with him until he's sitting on his heels, impaling her on his cock. She clings to him, arms around his neck, legs around his ass, as they cling to each other until their orgasms to wash out of them.

Her breath is crushed out of her as he forces her deeper into the bed, but in an instant the weight is gone and she's being lifted, still held securely in his arms, as he picks her up until she is sitting astraddle his legs. With his still hard cock deep inside her, she clings to him, gasping from her exertions and the power of her orgasm.

He holds her as she pants and quivers. He's still hard, but he can tell it won't last. Still wanting to make love to her for as long as possible he tips forward, dropping her back to the bed, holding her in the fall to prevent her from being hurt. As soon as she hits the bed he begins to thrust into her once more, the pleasure so intense it's almost unbearable.

She isn't even fully out of the current orgasm before it begins to build again as he lowers her to the bed and resumes his thrusting. She moans as her overloaded body begins to twist and writhe, the pleasure of his cock sliding inside her stripping her of self-control.

Her moans and gasps drive him. He can sense she's building to another orgasm, but he's already softening. He begins to pound into her, trying to give her one final climax before he becomes so soft he can no longer enter her. He squeezes his eyes shut, the pleasure of her wrapped around his cock so intense he wants to stop, needs to stop, but he continues to thrust into her with as much passion as he can.

The orgasm is close, but he's going soft, and the orgasm is stalling. She releases her death grip on his neck and he rises up, using his hands and body for more power. The orgasm comes closer, then closer again, until finally it breaks and she falls once again into a raging torrent of pleasure. She moans softly, the orgasm much stronger than she first thought. He gasps before he falls on her, holding her tightly as he continues to drive his cock into her.

He's afraid the race is lost, that he's not going to last long enough to give Giselle a final orgasm before he becomes too soft to continue. Oh, to be twenty again! She releases him and he rises up on his hands, using his shoulders and arms for a final mad dash to finish her. He hears her gasp once, twice, and then the long moan as the orgasm takes her. He falls to his elbows, thrusting into her as she twists and squirms, her pleasure throes exciting him and causing him to harden again slightly. As she stills, only her hands moving, he ceases his movements and begins to kiss her tenderly on the lips.

He settles onto her and kisses her with such tenderness that she's enveloped in his love. Nothing in this world can hurt her, not so long as she has Rick as her island of safety in the stormy ocean that's life. She's wrung out from her exertions and passion, but she'd take him again, now, just to keep this feeling of closeness.

They kiss tenderly for many long minutes, warm with their love, neither wanting to break the moment or the intimacy they're sharing. Finally, after looking into her eyes, reading the love and tenderness there, he heaves a deep sigh of contentment, and halfhearted disappointment, and rolls into his back. He pulls at her, encouraging her to cuddle up to him in their normal position with tucked comfortably in the crook of his right arm.

As she slips slowly into sleep, he can feel himself relaxing as his own sleep begins to stalk him. "I love you, Giselle," he whispers as he slips into slumber.