Arena Ch. 03

Story Info
Sierra experiences The Proposal and agrees to participate.
10.1k words
4.72
4k
4

Part 11 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #2: Arena

Chapter 3

Saturday morning Sierra wakes up and instinctively reaches for Will, slapping the bed where his body should be. As it's been for the past month, he isn't there. She groans in frustration. A month gone, and she's still waking up expecting to find him in the bed beside her.

Will's in the Navy, based out of San Diego, and he's out on another tour. She doesn't know what Will's job is. There's none of the stupid 'If I told you, I'd have to kill you' bullshit. If asked, he always changes the subject or, if she really presses, responds with a simple 'I can't tell you.'

She doesn't love Will. Not really. And she's pretty sure he doesn't love her, not in the traditional meaning of the word, but they are companionable, and that's enough for now. It's an arrangement that seems to work for both of them. One day she'll receive a ping from him, announcing his return, and they'll spend whatever time they have together until his next departure. His deployments last anywhere from a couple of weeks to several months, and then he'll be home for a time until he leaves again. This is the third time he's left her and she's becoming tired of the uncertainty, of never knowing when he'll be back, or how long he'll stay.

She assumes he's some kind of covert-ops from the easy confidence that he has in himself and the unbelievably good shape he's in. A potent combination that she finds irresistible. If that isn't heady enough, the thing she finds most appealing is their explosive sex. Out in public he's every bit the gentleman, but at home, at night when they're alone, he's a different man. She loves his 'take charge' attitude while fucking, but she isn't going to let any man dominate her, ever, and that clash of wills has led to the most incredible sex she's ever experienced.

On their last night together, during their erotic grappling, each trying to dominate the other, they fell out of the bed and finished on the floor. Then there was the time they'd fucked in a single-person sleeping bag while camping, the bag so tight that he couldn't fully pull out. He'd thought it funny when he zipped the bag shut, claiming it was so she couldn't get away, but it was her who'd fucked him until he was begging for her to stop. She smiles at the memory of the soreness and bruising they endure from their romps, the little aches and pains so worth the pleasure they receive.

She groans again, her need for him a physical thing, her womanhood becoming wet as she remembers their times together. She'd gone out with her girlfriends last night for the express purpose of getting laid, to alleviate the craving, but none of the men pushed her buttons enough for her to allow them to get into her pants. They'd been either too cocky, too meek, or simply not physically large enough. If the guy isn't tall enough to look her straight in the eye, or he has a limp handshake, she isn't interested. It's too bad that guy she met at Immersion Playground, Rick, is married. Tall and good looking, with a nice firm handshake, he has that same easy self confidence that Will has. She wonders idly what Rick would be like in bed and if he could satisfy her like Will does. He certainly didn't seem put off by her size and strength, and she likes that.

She sits up on the edge of the bed, her night-shirt bunched about her hips, and puts her head in her hands, elbows resting on her knees.My God, I need to get laid! She wonders if that's the reason the offer from Immersion Playground seems so appealing. Maybe. But if she's honest, she'll admit to finding the idea appealing anyway. Another item to cross off her bucket list, fucking the shit out of a guy in a Roman coliseum. Maybe, if Will gets back in time, she'll offer him up as her co-star. Wouldn't that be the shit? She knows they can give them a show if he were with her, though he probably wouldn't do it since he won't even let her take his picture.

She debates getting up, showering, and getting on with the day, but instead goes to her dresser and pulls out her vibrator, looking at it with distaste. It works, and she's used it many times in the past, but it's a damn poor substitute for having a man giving her the hard one. Still, it beats nothing, so she takes it back to her bed, and, after shucking her shirt, makes herself comfortable. Before flicking the device on, she remembers the immersion Charlie had given her, and after thinking about it a moment, decides to try it, since it's free, and see if it's all that it's said to be.

She enters the Immersion Playground storefront and selects the only title available,The Proposal. The start and invite buttons appear in her mind. Sierra lingers over the invite button, wishing just for a moment she had someone she could share with, but not having anyone to invite, she selects start.

***

Sierra finds herself walking along a deserted beach with Rick. Before she gives herself over fully to the immersion she knows it's actually Giselle that is holding his hand, but she can feel his strong grip, her arm wrapping though his as she relives Giselle's experience through the immersion. As Sierra lets herself go, giving herself over fully to the immersion, she becomes Giselle, the woman deeply in love with the man she is walking with. She occasionally brushes her copper colored hair from her eyes as they stroll along, the warm, wet sand feeling delicious on her feet, an anticipation making the walk with him even more pleasurable. She finds herself stealing glances at him, admiring the strength of his body as a glow suffuses her.

Standing six foot, two inches, with dark hair, dark eyes, and a heavy build, Rick isn't ripped like a bodybuilder. His passion for tennis keeps him lean and fit, but his large arms, broad chest, and muscular legs give away his natural, easy power. They also make him look damn good in swim trunks and a loose, open shirt.

They turn away from the water's edge and head farther up onto the beach to where four torches are flickering in the wind. Below the torches is a light dinner of spiced meat, cubes of cheese, fresh fruit, and a bottle of wine. It is all beautifully presented on a large red blanket spread over the sand, the blanket held down with a large smooth stone on each corner. A wicker basket contains more of the same, along with plates, utensils, and most importantly, wine glasses for two.

"Oh, Rick, it is lovely!" she exclaims. He says nothing, settling onto the blanket and reaching for her. She curls into his waiting embrace, his chest warm to her back, his arms circling around her waist as he holds her gently to him.

She feels him move, then his lips on her neck, their touch sending a small jolt of pleasure ricocheting through her as he whispers into her ear. "I love you Giselle."

She positively purrs in pleasure, then, twisting her upper body around as much as possible, she whispers back. "I love you too." Then in a louder, more playful voice, "But before that, let's eat! I'm starved!" She pulls herself away from him and begins taking plates and glasses out of the basket, Rick laughing as he joins in to help.

The next hour is so romantic that heart melts. Oh yes, he is going to get something special tonight. They take turns feeding each other and nibbling on bites of cheese, meat, and fruit while sipping the very nice red wine. As much as she is enjoying the cheese and fruit, she is eating light to avoid feeling full; she has plans later and doesn't want to feel stuffed. They've had many lovely dinners, but never one in so romantic a location, with the ocean rolling in on the deserted beach and the lights of the California coast in the far distance.

After clearing away the dinner they lie back on the blanket. She lies on her back staring at the stars while he props on his elbow on her left, gently stroking her left breast with his free hand. The feel of his touch through her gauzy wrap and swimsuit is causing a deep and pleasant warmth to flow through her body. She closes her eyes, enjoying the spreading warmth.

"Giselle?" he asks quietly.

"Hmmm?" Sierra purrs.

"I want to ask you something."

Silly boy. At this moment she'd give him anything; he didn't have to ask. "Mmmm?" she purrs again. She feels his hand pull away, and then she opens her eyes as he takes her hands and gently pulls her into the sitting position. He reaches down and behind him, his hand coming back with a small black box. Seeing the box her heart almost stops and her breath hitches in her lungs.

He opens the box to display a diamond ring. The stone isn't large, but it is beautifully cut and set, sparkling in the dim torch light. "I know the stone isn't large, but it's perfect, flawless. Just as you are." He takes a deep breath. "Giselle Sheehy," he says, using her maiden name, "will you marry me?"

Sierra sits in stunned silence. This is so unexpected! She can't breathe, she can't think! Tears well in her eyes as she tries to speak, but finds she can't. Finally, her breathing starts as she feels her heart thudding in her chest. She tries to speak again but when the words won't come she throws her arms around him and pulls him tight. Finally the words and the tears come.

"Yes. Yes!" she cries, holding him tightly, as if her life depends on it. Gently he pulls away and, taking her left hand, slides the ring upon her finger.

She looks at the ring briefly, then pulls him to her once again, wrapping her arms around his neck. "I love you soooo much," she whispers in his ear. She holds him for a few moments, before she sniffs once and leans back, still holding tightly to him pulling him down upon her. He resists only enough to ensure the backward tumble is gentle. As his weight presses down on her, she tugs more fiercely still.

Rick pulls back, just a bit, and begins to kiss away the tracks of her tears with gossamer touches of his lips. Turning her head, she offers him her lip, which he takes, his kiss gentle, the merest brushing of his lips against hers. As her hands curl into his hair, pulling his mouth harder to hers, the kiss becomes deeper, more passionate, their tongues colliding in a ravenous embrace as she tastes a hint of the wine and fruit he has consumed.

She pushes him down, toward her breasts. He has put her in the mood with his gentle stroking of her breast and now, after his proposal, she wants him like she's never wanted anyone before. He moves, not to her breasts, but to her eyes, her cheeks, her ears. He nuzzles and licks her under her chin and her neck, gentle nips of his teeth causing electric flashes of pleasure to course through her. Desperate to feel his mouth on her nipples, she pushes him down again, but he refuses to be rushed as he continues his slow exploration of every curve of her neck and upper breast.

Taking matters into her own hands, Sierra pulls the straps of her one-piece bathing suit off her shoulders, then with a quick, lithe, movement, pulls the suit down to expose her breasts, the cooling night air causing her nipples to harden. He rises up and, taking her suit in hand, pulls it over her hips and casts it aside. He then unbuttons the last two buttons of his shirt, removes it, and tosses it onto her suit. Still on his knees, clad only in his swimming trunks, he looks at her, taking her in, a man about to claim that which he has won. She reaches for him, freely offering herself to him. He moves, placing both knees between her thighs and once again lowers himself onto her. He continues to cover her in gentle kisses, dragging his tongue slowly between her breasts, his saliva cooling her skin in sharp contrast to the heat of his breath.

Her passions are fully aflame now. Her knees pull up and her hips begin rocking of their own accord into his tight, firm stomach. As he moves down and begins kissing, biting, and sucking on her right breast, his hands join the fray. She pulls one of his hands to her mouth, sucking on two fingers, but he quickly removes them, seeking no pleasure other than what he is giving her. As his mouth devours one breast his hand teases the other with gentle kneads and pinches, before he switches, subjecting each breast to the sweet tortures the other has been enduring.

Rick's breathing is becoming hard and ragged, but he moves on slowly. Surrendering her breasts to what delights he can inflict with his hands, he moves down, but slowly, so slowly, subjecting every inch of her flesh between the rise of her breasts and the vee of her crotch to his gentle exploration. She is desperate for his touch upon her womanhood, his fingers, his mouth, his penis, it doesn't matter. She pushes him down, urging him on, but he continues his slow, maddening march. Failing there, she begins to pull him upwards, inviting him to join with her, but he refuses to be swayed from his goal... unless it is to drive her insane with desire. If that is his goal, he is nearly there.

Finally, after seemingly a lifetime of the most wonderful of tortures, his mouth reaches Sierra's crotch. Her hips continue their autonomous thrusts as he removes his hands from her breasts and uses them to spread her knees. She moans in the anticipation of her delight, but he isn't done with his maddening course. Continuing with his slow kisses, he bypasses her vagina and begins kissing and caressing the inside of her thigh. Pushing with her legs she tries to steer his mouth back to where she so desperately wants it. He ignores the suggestion and, moving with her, continues undeterred. If he goes all the way to her feet, she is certain she will go mad, so she grabs his hair and pulls him hard to her while bucking her hips, seeking sweet release. He grunts, but holding her thigh tight to his lips, he simply waits for her to release his hair.

"Pleeease Rick, please..." she begs softly. He ignores her cries for mercy and as soon as she lessens her tug on his hair, he resumes his positively maddening kissing.

She can stand it no longer. Releasing the grip on his hair with one hand, she moves it to her clitoris. He sees the movement and takes her wrist and holds it firm. She then reaches with the other hand, which he grabs with his free hand. Without means for support or balance, he continues, clumsily. She pulls on her arms in frustration while squeezing his head between her knees. Once again he simply waits, tongue and lips busy in one spot, until she releases her grip, Rick following the opposite thigh with his mouth.

She stops pulling on her arms, silently signaling her surrender, and he releases her wrists. Sierra is beyond rational thought now, lost in desire. She pulls her hands to her cheeks and, using her elbows, gathers her breasts and holds them firmly together. She places two fingers from one hand in her mouth and suckles them, the other hand leaving her face and stoking the nipple of the opposite breast. She gasps as shivers of pleasure course through her. She gives her nipple another flick and stoke, and an orgasm comes close.

Suddenly his mouth is on her vagina, his tongue probing, sliding, stroking her. Her orgasm hits so quickly and with such force she is unprepared. Her hands flash to his head, pulling him hard to her, her hips thrusting at his tongue, trying to drive it deep within her, her pelvis crashing into his face. His hands go her ass, pulling her to him has he gets to his knees, lifting her hips as he rises. She tries to thrust but has no purchase as he continues to pull her to his face. He probes her with his tongue, tweaks her with his lips, as he lifts her hips higher and higher. Wave after wave of pleasure washes over her, her orgasm breaking over her as the nearby ocean breaks on the beach. She writhes, her muscle control destroyed as nerve impulses are pushed aside by the all-consuming pleasure. A sound, not quite a scream but more than a moan, escapes her and still he tortures her, his lips and tongue battering her, pushing her beyond her tolerance.

She begins to twist, frantic to be free of his mouth. Instead of pulling his head into her she now frantically pushes it away as her pleasure burns along her nerves, consuming her. For a moment he resists her attempts to escape and continues to pillage her with his lips and tongue, but then his mouth is gone. She can feel herself being lowered quickly but gently to the soft, warm, blanket-covered sand as she writhes in ecstasy, her hands traveling her body, stroking, trying to damp the fire that fills her. As she slowly, slowly, returns to herself, she becomes aware of Rick, kneeling between her thighs, his skin flush, breathing in ragged, bellows-like pants.

He does nothing for several long seconds. He simply waits, watching Sierra as her shattered nerves begin to function normally again. She stretches, lifting first hips then breasts in an erotic wave, both to make sure that she has control of her body again and to tempt him with the pleasures she is about to give him. She says nothing, but her look causes him to begin removing his swim trunks.

After his trunks join the growing pile of clothes on the side of the blanket, he once again covers her body with his own. As he lowers his weight upon her, his cock presses deliciously against her pelvis, sending new shivers of pleasure through her. She wraps her arms around his neck and pulls him to her, mouth to mouth, breast to breast, pelvis to pelvis, as she kisses him deeply, forcing her tongue into his mouth. He responds eagerly and begins to slowly stroke his cock along her pelvis, increasing her ardor. She kisses him harder still, then with a gasp breaks away.

He is panting, and with the break in their kiss, instantly begins to kiss her under her right ear. "Take me now," she whispers.

This time there is no hesitation. He lifts his thighs and, with a firm but gentle thrust, drives himself deep into her. The effect is electrifying. She wants to scream in pleasure but bites her lip, allowing only a whimper to escape, her head arching back, digging into the sand under the blanket, pushing her breasts skyward and harder into his chest.

He is stone still, wedged deep in inside her. "Are you okay?" he asks with concern, his voice muffled by her neck.

She relaxes and her back straightens. "Oh God, yes!" she breathes. "Fu—" Before she can finish, he pulls back and thrusts forward again, driving his cock deep into her once more, cutting her off. She gasps and squirms under him from the intense pleasure from his passage. Once more he is still, waiting. As he begins to thrust again, she bites him gently on the ear. Again he stops, grinding his hips into hers with painful pleasure, a growl rumbling deep in his chest.

He begins to thrust again, repeatedly driving his manhood deep into her, the thrusts becoming firmer, more urgent. After only a few thrusts he again groans and presses himself up with his hands, arching his back, holding himself deep within her. His eyes are squeezed tightly closed, his face a mixture of pleasure and pain. She smirks evilly, understanding that he is battling against his orgasm. She pulls herself up and bites him gently on a nipple, increasing the pressure. A shiver runs through his arms and down his body from her nip as he continues to hold himself tightly in her.

Applying a twisting force with her hips she forces him to roll with her, his cock popping free in a bounce, causing him to groan in pleasure as she forces him onto his back. As they settle, she moves to wrap her lips around his member. Time for some payback. He seems to sense her intentions and grabs her by the upper arms, holding her firmly, but gently, and prevents her mouth from touching him.

"No!" he gasps, "No. Don't. I'll come."

He continues to hold her, allowing his ardor cool. "Oh no, you don't," Sierra hisses and, taking his cock in hand, holding it erect as a flag pole, swings a leg over his body.