Arena Ch. 05

Story Info
Charlie finds her gladiator; Hittle makes a grave mistake.
13.7k words
4.81
3.9k
4
0

Part 13 of the 38 part series

Updated 12/03/2023
Created 05/25/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Immersion Playground

Book #2: Arena

Chapter 5

"Hello, Paul, I'm Charlie. Thanks for stopping by on such short notice," she says, extending her hand. She'd contacted Paul's agent on Monday, and here he is, just two days later. Her hand disappears into the bear-paw-sized grip of the sharply dressed man.

"Nice to meet you Charlie. Call me Coy. Only my mother calls me Paul."

Paul Coy Bell, six foot five and two hundred sixty pounds of muscle, shakes Charlie's hand with just enough of a grip that it couldn't be called limp. She forcibly pulls her attention from his stylishly cut blond hair and dark blue eyes, forcing herself to focus on the task at hand.

"Come on back and we'll get started," she says, opening the door to office area. "Can I get you anything?"

"No ma'am," he says with a hint of Texas twang, "I'm good."

When they sit down at the conference table, she expects to hear Coy's chair groan under his weight. "Coy, I have to admit, I'm surprised you agreed to stop by to talk to me. You're a much bigger star than I ever dreamed would be interested in our little operation."

He gives her a grin that makes her heart flutter a little. "Naw, I'm no star. I'm just an old bullfrog," he says, kicking his voice down a few octaves and laying on the accent.

Coy's an aspiring actor that just received his first big break. After playing second string football for the University of Texas, he tried out for several NFL teams, but never did better than making the practice squad. While bouncing around looking for a team, he was offered a bit part in a no-budget action vid that featured lots of naked bodies and bad acting. He was on the screen less than three minutes before being gunned down in a hail of bullets.

Six months later he was offered a co-star role in another vid by the same producer, and this time he actually had a few pages of dialog, though it was obvious to everyone that the main reason he was hired was for his heart-stopping good looks. Through the first half of the movie he, and three other impossibly good looking commandos, wandered through the jungle shirtless, killing baddies and saving equally impossibly good looking, and well-endowed, female slaves from the drug lord they were ostensibly sent to kill. This time he made it halfway through the movie before dying. In the vid, after being captured and thrown in a dirt pit, he was forced into fucking yet another stunningly good-looking slave by the sadistic drug lord. Just as he and his bosomy co-star begin to orgasm, they were run through with a spear, pinning them to the dirt wall of his cell like butterflies on display. He joked with his friends after the vid's release that he came and went at the same moment.

What his friends didn't know is, despite the vid avoiding an adult rating by the skin of its teeth, and all the sex was implied with no actual penetration seen in the vid, Coy and his heavy-breasted starlet actually did have sex while the scene was filmed. For realism, according to the director. Coy's always suspected the full, uncut, version of that scene ended up in the director's personal collection of other such 'realistic' scenes.

While no one will argue that Jungle Snow is an awful vid, that scene catapulted Coy to the top of the 'Sexiest Men in Hollywood' list, and it's that list that helped land him the job as the voice of J. Edgar Bullfrog, a wise old bullfrog in Disney's kid vid, Leapfrog.

Charlie laughs as Coy becomes J. Edgar Bullfrog right in front of her. "My husband, Todd, and I watched that vid after I found out you were willing to come in. You stole every scene you were in."

"Why, thank you, ma'am," J. Edgar says, "but for some reason I think you are less interested in my friend Coy's voice than you are other parts of him."

She laughs again, "Okay, you found me out. You're right. I also watched Jungle Snow. What a dreadful vid, but your sex scene while trapped in the pit, that was pretty hot. You certainly sold it because it looked real."

He flashes her another one of his mega-watt smiles. "I'll tell you a little secret that I will deny saying if you repeat it, but it was real. Soletta and I, along with the director and cameraman, we can all get in a lot of trouble if it gets out, but Soletta and I were... physical... in that scene. I kept saying 'Wait a minute' when Soletta started getting a little carried away, but the director kept saying, 'No, no, go with it.' Well, you saw what she looks like. After a while I forgot about it and we did... what we did." J. Edgar comes back. "Coy, sometimes he ain't real bright, you know."

She smiles. "I assume you know what type of immersions we make here?"

"I do. If I can be involved in an immersion with the type of impact that The Proposal has, I'm in." He smiles at Charlie again. "Unfortunately I don't have a Giselle to work with, which means you have something else up your sleeve."

"We do, but before I go into the details, you're going to have to sign an NDA. Are you okay with that?"

"Standard NDA? Can't talk about the project, blah, blah, blah?"

"Pretty much. You can't talk about the immersion, whether you're in it or not, until the immersion is released," she explains as she sends the non-disclosure agreement to him. It's back, digitally signed, in seconds.

"What we are doing for our next immersion, Coy, is sexual gladiators." She pauses, waiting for his reaction, but he's stone-faced, giving nothing away. "We'll be pairing a man and a woman up, putting them in a replica of a Roman stadium, and the last person standing is the winner. No scripts, no games. The first person to submit, loses."

"Submit?"

"What we're thinking is, it's all about the conquest, the sex is just the method. You go into the ring and you fu—you're physical with the woman. If she calls it quits before you do, you win. If you can't get it up, or no longer wish to continue, she wins. Simple."

"So there are no wrestling pins or anything like that?"

"Nope; you can pin her fifty times, but if you can't get it up, you lose."

"Kind of sucks to be a man, doesn't it?" he says with a smile. "What about oral sex? Does that count?"

"Look, let me make this simple. Eventually one or the other of you will know when you're beaten. Until that time, the contest goes on," she explains. "Have you experienced The Proposal?"

"Yes. It's the only reason I'm here."

"Then you know the sex is only a part of the immersion. A small part, actually. We hope this will be the same way. Where the sex came in at the end of The Proposal, this time the sex will come at the beginning, but at the end we're hoping it's that sense of victory for one of you that will make this immersion. The sex is just a means to get there. You played football. Think of this as a game, but with a more intimate field of combat."

He rubs his chin, thinking. "Pay?"

"You'll be compensated." Coy frowns at Charlie, clearly indicating that answer isn't going to fly. "We're still negotiating with Sierra, but we've agreed that you will each be paid the same amount."

"Sierra? Sierra who?" he asks slowly.

"Sierra Pederson. Do you know her?"

"I might know of her," he says, clearing thinking of something. "Anyway, about the money, give me a ballpark. If you say a couple of grand I can stop wasting your time."

"Not less than fifty-thousand," she says flatly. "For what amounts to one day of you having the time of your life."

"One day?" he asks, not understanding.

"One day, plus a few days here and there before the capture. This is an immersion. We capture what we capture. We'll do it all in one day... unless you think you can keep it up for more than twenty-four hours. If we run into a technical problem and we have to recapture, I'm sure the company will make any necessary adjustments to pay."

He pauses, rubbing his chin again, thinking it all over. "Okay, I'm in," he says finally. "Subject to us coming to an understanding on the money."

She reaches across the table again. "Deal."

His hand once again swallows hers and they shake. "Now what?"

"Are you available Friday?"

He zones out then comes back, presumably checking his calendar. "Yes. I need to be done about five if I can. I have a date. I'm still looking for my Giselle, you see," he says, gracing her with another one of those smiles that melts women's hearts.

"That shouldn't be a problem," she says with a smile of her own, sincerely doubting that he has trouble finding female companionship. "I'll send a formal invitation once I check with Sierra. When I get something nailed down I'll bring you both in and we will see if you click."

"And if we don't?"

He's a sharp one alright. "Then you're out, I'm afraid. Sierra's a lock. You're my first choice, but I think I can find another guy to take your place. I'm not sure I can find a woman to take Sierra's place. Sorry."

"No problem," he says with a nod. "I appreciate your honesty."

"That's one thing you can depend on around here. We're all straight shooters, and expect the same in return." She pauses, then smiles. "You wouldn't believe how many times we have been told we're not running Immersion Playground properly because we don't do things the way most studios do."

"And that's supposed to be a bad thing? Trying to get the contract nailed down for the Disney thing, that was ridiculous and a real eye opener for me. I think the system is set up for the benefit of lawyers and agents, not the actors."

"Well, we do things differently, so I hope you'll find this goes a little smoother. You and Sierra seem like level-headed individuals, not given to histrionics. That's important to us."

"I haven't seen a lot of that myself, but you hear the stories."

She giggles. "If you think actors are bad, try models. Do you have any other questions?"

He thinks, then shakes his head, "No, not at this time. I'm sure some things will come up as we go, but I have a good feeling about this."

She stands. "As do I." As she and Coy walk to the door Charlie extends her hand again. "Thank you again for stopping by and talking with me. I'll try to set something up Friday morning, say around ten. I want to put you and Sierra together and see what happens. A screen test, if you will. Bring, or wear, some comfortable clothing."

"What are you going to have us doing? I'm curious."

"Nothing overtly sexual. Just a couple of exercises to see if you both have what it takes, the competitiveness to give us what we want and expect out of this immersion."

He nods as they step into the parking lot. "Makes sense. I'll to see you Friday morning." He shakes her hand one last time before climbing into a relatively new Chevrolet pickup and starting the engine, the diesel clattering to life causing her to take a step back and wrinkle her nose. Rolling down the window he laughs gently at her reaction, "It's a little noisier than your average fuel cell car, isn't it? I should get rid of the thing. It costs a fortune to run, and it's hard to find fuel sometimes, but this is the type of truck I grew up with on the farm, and I just like them."

Charlie quickly recovers from her surprise. "Rick, who you will meet later, has an antique Aston Martin that runs on gasoline. That thing is sex on wheels, and the sound it makes... Ooof," she says, fanning herself with her hands.

Coy laughs again. "Newer isn't always better," he says before backing the truck out of the parking space. "Friday," he calls through the window as he motors away.

She watches him go before turning and entering the building. There's something about Mr. Coy Bell, an animal magnetism, an attraction that she can definitely feel. Feeling flushed she enters the office area to see Todd standing in the hall, arms crossed, leaning comfortably against the door frame of her office.

"How'd it go? I walked by once and saw him in the conference room. Good looking guy."

She smiles brightly. "We have our participants. I am surprised he's interested, but he is. And yes, he is a good looking guy."

It's lunchtime on Wednesday, and she has no other appointments this afternoon, and nothing on her desk that can't wait. She pulls Todd into her office and shuts the door.

"What?" he asks

She pulls the rubber band out of her hair, letting her long black hair fall down around her shoulders before she begins to unbutton her blouse.

"What?" he says again, surprise in his voice. "Here? Now?"

She and Todd have been married for almost sixteen years, and though their sex life has never become stale, after experiencing Rick and Giselle's immersion almost a year ago, they've become more like they were when they were newlyweds, and in their twenties, than in their mid-thirties and a long-time couple.

She looks him over as she opens her top, exposing the swells of her breasts. Where Coy is all beef, Todd is lithe. A championship high school swimmer, he never lost the lean, muscular look as he filled out in adulthood, looking better now than when they were first married.

"Yes, now. Haven't you ever wanted to fuck the office help?"

Recovering from his shock, he begins to unbutton his shirt. Who wouldn't want Charlie, anytime, anyplace? She is by far the sexiest woman he knows, capable of out-classing women fifteen years her junior. A former model, she has graced millions of garage walls on three different calendar shoots with various cars and motorcycles, and she has lost none of her charms. It was on one of those shoots, when she was posing with Rick's Aston Martin, that he first met Rick, chatting with him while she worked, forming what would become a lasting friendship.

""Just one, but not here," he says.

She's a little hurt that he would reject her advance, but he smiles at her and takes her hand, pulling her out of her office and down the hall to the storage area and dock. Entering the large, open space, he flips the overhead lights on. As the bulbs blink to life, he releases her hand and pulls the large wrestling mat away from the wall, allowing it fall to the floor with a loud slap. He slips out of this shoes and opens the folds to form a twelve-by-twelve padded surface.

"Here," he says, taking her hand and pulling her to the center of the mat before delicately removing her shirt and bra.

"What's wrong with my office?" she asks, slowly unbuttoning Todd's pants, giving him time to think about what's coming.

"Splinters," he says, kissing her neck as she works the button his pants. "The only thing I want poking you is me."

She giggles, realizing the wood floors of the office area wouldn't be as comfortable as this mat. "Good thinking." Immersion Playground had purchased the mat several months ago with the idea of using it in the testing their participants. "It's taken so long to actually find the people for this immersion that I forgot the mat was back here."

"I haven't forgotten because the damn thing is always in the way. I'm glad to finally get some use out of it," he says, slipping out of his shirt and sinking down on the mat to pull his pants and socks off, tossing his clothes carelessly off the edge of the mat. He sits with his knees up while she finishes undressing. As she steps out of her shorts, he rises up on his knees, his penis already becoming hard.

"Best two out of three falls," he says with a huge grin.

She kneels in front of him, looking into his face. "Deal," she says, quickly pushing him over onto his back and riding him to the mat.

Todd, caught off-guard by her sudden shove, goes over onto his back as she covers his body with her own.

"I wasn't ready!" he complains, but his smile shows he doesn't care. Instead he looks at Charlie's face hovering over his before he gently pulls her lips to his. Their kisses start out slow and gentle, but the longer they kiss, the more intense it becomes until, as she breaks the kiss, her color is high and her breathing heavy.

As she kisses him, her desires begin spiraling out of control. They are in the loading dock and storage room behind two locked doors, the entrance to the offices from the reception area, and also the door into the storage room. With no further appointments today, there's almost no chance someone will walk in on them as they make love, but knowing the chance of getting caught is effectively zero doesn't diminish the thrill of the possibility.

Rick could stop by unexpectedly. Perhaps the dock door isn't secured after all and someone will open it. Maybe someone would enter the reception area and they'd have to dress in a rush to meet them, the smell of their sex still on them. All of these possibilities run through Charlie's thoughts, sending the flames of her desires leaping. She pulls back from the kiss with a groan. They had to hurry, before they were caught fucking when they should be working, but she wants, no, she needs to feel his tongue on her womanhood. She turns herself around, straddling his face, lowering her womanhood to his waiting tongue as she takes his hard penis in her mouth.

As her warm wet mouth closes over his penis, Todd issues a long sigh of contentment and desire. Ten minutes ago he was wondering if he should put out a call for the extras now or wait another week, and now his wife is performing fellatio on him in the storeroom at work. How many guys are that lucky? While she teases him with her tongue and mouth, he begins to stroke her most intimate area with his tongue, nibbling at her with his lips, and probing her with his fingers. He's gained much control over his orgasm after experiencing Rick's immersion, discovering how Rick will squeeze to battle back as an orgasm approaches, but he isn't going to last long today under her sweet ministrations.

Her heat is rising as he tickles, probes, and pulls at her clitoris and labia with his mouth and fingers, driving her deeper into her desire for him. She knows that sometimes she's slow to warm up, but not today, a small orgasm already approaching. She'll let it build a bit more before pulling away from the enjoyment that he's giving her, saving her orgasm until after he enters her. She drives herself once more down on his cock, taking him deep into her mouth, suppressing her gag reflex as she buries her nose in his pubic hair.

She begins to stiffen as her orgasm approaches. He knows that in moments she will either break away, offering herself fully to him, or become feverish in her fellation as she tries to bring him to orgasm as he does her. He increases the intensity of his cunnilingus, pushing her to her tolerance, and further, as she begins to moan and squirm as he lashes at her with his tongue, his cock fully in her mouth.

She can take it no more. "Fuck," she moans, pulling away from him, releasing his cock from her mouth. She has to have him, now, unable to take any more of his flicking tongue and snapping lips.

The dynamics of their lovemaking have slowly changed over the year. Once, she was fully in control of their lovemaking, dictating the pace and flow as Todd's pleasure overcame him, but now that control has passed to him. Now he controls her, able to withstand the pleasures she gives him longer than she can withstand the pleasures he gives her. While she sometimes misses the days when she could have him begging for her as he struggled for control, his newly acquired sexual stamina has given her some of her most powerful orgasms ever.

She tries to pull away, breaking off her intense fellation, much to his relief. His orgasm was building beyond his ability to control, and if she hadn't stopped her positively maddening licking, he wasn't going to last much longer. He holds onto her for bit longer, pleasing her just a little more, before releasing her. She moans as she moves, rolling off of him and onto her back. Being mean in the most enjoyable way, he follows as she moves and, lying prone on the mat, he once again begins to tease her with his tongue and lips. She moans as she begins to move, panting, fighting the onrush of her orgasm.