Arena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Todd... no, stop. Please. I want you."

Her orgasm continues to swell under his attention. She's lost, she'd waited too long to break away from his wickedly skillful lips and tongue. With him giving her no respite, she's going to fall into her orgasm before he enters her. Her muscles tighten as her orgasm takes her when he abruptly stops, leaving her teetering on the edge of her release. She moans, hanging in exquisite torment, until his cock sliding into her pushes her over the edge. A powerful convulsion passes over her as her orgasm takes her, causing her to go rigid in pleasure as he thrusts into her with long, smooth strokes, extending her orgasm until he once again stops, allowing her to take her release.

He ignores her begging long enough to take her to the peak of her enjoyment before stopping. As he slides his cock into her, she lunges at him once and then become stiff as her orgasm overwhelms her muscle control. He continues to plunge into her, Charlie growling and panting as her orgasm burns through her, before he stops and allows her to relax. He holds himself deep inside her, watching her face soften as her body relaxes, her orgasm fading. Finally she opens her eyes, looking into his face, a small smile forming on her lips.

Her orgasm washes away, leaving her feeling warm, loved, and relaxed. She opens her eyes to see him watching her face with a small smile of his own, his love evident in his eyes.

"You can be a real bastard sometimes, you know that?" she asks, but her words have no heat as she pulls him to her for a deep and passionate kiss.

He begins to thrust into her again, an easy, steady rhythm that sends wave after wave of pleasure coursing through her as their tongues duel in a contest of passion.

Now that Charlie had her orgasm, he begins to focus on his own pleasure. It's rare that she has more than one rapture, but he's set her up for a second one if she can achieve it, and if he can last long enough to give it to her. He begins thrusting into her again as they kiss, the caress of their lips slow and erotic. She pulls him tightly to her, the beginnings of his orgasm forming again. He tries to push it away, but with her clinging tightly to him and kissing him in a way that inflames his desire, the orgasm won't be denied. He stops his hips, tries to pull away, to change positions, to buy himself some time, but she holds tightly to him, preventing his escape.

As Todd kisses her in the most erotic way imaginable, her heat begins to rise again. Is she going to come again? Maybe, if things go just right. She holds him tight, enjoying the press of his body on hers, letting her pleasure build as he plunges into her while they kiss. As they move together she luxuriates in her pleasure while he thrusts into her with a slow, loving, rhythm... until he stops and try to pull away. She knows that the only reason he'd stop is because he's struggling to control his orgasm. Knowing he's about to come excites her, awaking a flicker of a climax. It's been many weeks since she's had more than one orgasm, and she wants this one. She grips him tight, holding him to her as she breaks the kiss.

"Don't stop. I'm going to come. Make me come," she whimpers in his ear, making sure she sounds closer to her orgasm than she actually is, trying to push him to his own finish.

As she whimpers her desire in his ear, he tries to decide what to do. He knows from experience that giving her a second orgasm is a rare and precious thing, and if he didn't push her, hard, and now, it'll slip away and be gone. But he is nearing his own orgasm and needs a break, something to allow his ardor to cool for a moment. He debates with himself for a split-second, deciding to try to give her the orgasm if he can. He tucks his knees up tight to her ass for better leverage and thrusts into her once again, slowly at first, but rapidly increasing the speed and power.

She feels him pull her tight to him before he drives into her again, much faster, much harder than before. He buries his face in her neck as his hips piston, sucking and kissing her on her neck and shoulders, his breath hot as flame. She thought she was playing him, goading him into an orgasm, but as he thrusts into her, the flicker of the orgasm ignites into life, burning within her. She moans in frustration. She'd baited a trap for him, then fallen into it herself. She clings to him, hoping, praying that he can hold out long enough to give her the release she suddenly, desperately, wants.

Locked in an embrace, he nuzzles her neck while he fights to hold off his orgasm as long as possible. If he didn't stop, and soon, there'd be no preventing his climax, but to stop would deny Charlie hers. He groans, increasing the force of his thrusts, knowing they are in an intimate race, a race to see who will come first.

He changes the pattern of his thrusts, slowing slightly but increasing the force of each thrust, drawing her orgasm closer. She grasps her climax, wrestling it closer still, growling in effort and desire as she wraps it around herself.

"Harder..." she gasps, begging for him to help her as she struggles for her release.

She begins to growl, low and feral, and he knows she's approaching her orgasm. He thrusts into her with as much force as possible, their flesh slapping together with soft pops. The tight embrace as she fights for her orgasm, the slickness of her on his cock, the excitement of their location, along with her impending second orgasm, all combine to rip away his control. With a gasp and one final, vicious thrust, he fall into his orgasm, his essence pouring into her in pulsating waves of relief and pleasure.

Charlie slips into her orgasm moments before Todd thrusts into her one final time, flooding into her with a deep and sexy grunt. Her second orgasms are never as strong as her first, but she warms as it pours through her, purring in love and contentment as she listens to her love pant from his efforts and desire. She lies still, enjoying the afterglow of their lovemaking, stroking his back, when she hears a scrape and bang at the large roll-up door. The noise makes her heart leap into her throat before realizing it's just a garbage truck emptying the dumpster outside. She smiles before giggling in relief. It's only exciting to think you might get caught doing something naughty when you really don't think you will.

"What?" he asks, when she starts and then giggles, looking into her eyes as he slowly begins to pump his hips again, enjoying the surge of pleasure it gives him.

"The garbage truck. I thought someone was trying to open the dock door," she says, closing her eyes in pleasure as he continues to make love to her.

"And you thought someone was going to see us?" he asks between kisses on her lips and neck.

"Yes," she sighs.

He knows it's unlikely anyone would catch them in this compromising position, so he hasn't given it a second thought. "You found that exciting?" he asks, picking up the speed of his thrusts while kissing her with more passion, more intensity. He's going soft, but he has a few more minutes before he can't continue.

"Yes," she sighs again.

After more than fifteen years of marriage he thought he'd learned all there is to know about her, but every now and then, something surfaces that surprises him. "The driver, he was right outside," he says, playing to her fantasy. "He might have heard us."

She moans again, softly, his words exciting her as he thrusts into her. She won't come again, can't come again, plus he's going soft, but the pleasure and the excitement she feels are incredible. "No... he couldn't have," she breathes, pulling his mouth to her own, kissing him deeply, wishing they could spend hours here fucking.

He's enjoying manipulating Charlie in her little fantasy. He breaks the deep kiss, returning to kissing her on the neck, shoulders and lips. Is he firming up again? "He could have. The truck is electric. He might be listening at the door, trying to figure out what he's hearing."

"No..." she breathes, "He wouldn't hear."

He's cursing his body and his age. If he were twenty again he'd have another hard-on already, not this limp ass half erection he has. He begs his body. Please, for Charlie, please let me get hard again. "He may be about to walk in the front door, to make sure we're okay."

She moans again, louder, his words exciting her, surprising her with their power. She knows the driver couldn't have heard them, but what if he did? She moans again, her excitement in the fantasy he's creating driving her deeper into her pleasure.

"He won't be able to get through the door, so he may call the police to override the lock," he murmurs into Charlie's lips. "Perhaps they're looking in the offices now, working their way down the hall." He knows that can't be true because they haven't received the ping of the outer door opening, but fantasies don't have to be logical.

"Oh God, Todd! I'm going to come again! Make me come before they get here! Make me come, please make me come," she gasps, grasping at him, thrusting her hips in time with his own.

He's so shocked to her gasp out she's going to have another orgasm he nearly stops his thrusting. He's still only half erect, but her words send a thrill through him and he and he begins to harden.

"Hurry Charlie," he whispers into her ear as he thrusts into her as fast as he can. "They could be here any second. They're going to see us fucking. Hurry, before they get here," he whispers urgently.

She's in agony. She's never, ever, had three orgasms, but this one is so close, almost within her reach. She has to hurry, she needs to climax before they're caught fucking, but she can't... reach...

"Make me come, Todd, hurry, make me come," she mewls, straining for her release.

"Charlie!" he pants and he pounds into her, "you have to come. You have to come now. I heard the door, Charlie. The door. They are going to open the door and see us fucking."

He can't believe it! He's almost at full hardness. He isn't going to come, but this is so fucking hot, pushing her buttons, surrounding her in a fantasy and trying to make her come again, to give her a third orgasm. He continues to thrust into her furiously, a sheen of sweat forming on his body.

"Charlie! The door is opening. Someone's coming in. You have to come now, before they catch us, before they see us fucking."

"No... they... see—" she gasps, her orgasm beginning to overtake her.

"They haven't seen us, but they will if you don't come. You have to come or they're going to see us fucking! They are right here! You have to come, you have to come now! The door is opening, they're—"

Todd's litany is broken by her guttural scream as she falls into orgasm, her body twisting as orgasmic fire rips through her, tearing away her control, and still he fucks her, holding her tight as she fights the pleasure.

"Stop, stop, stop!" she pants, desperate to be free of her torment, of pleasure so intense she's burning.

She begins to thrash in her orgasm, begging him to stop. She's still wet so he continues to drive into her, pushing her deeper into her orgasm before he stills his hips, holding her tight as she writhes and shakes

She relaxes, panting and out of breath as her third orgasm fades, and a hard one, too. She opens her eyes to see him looking at her, gazing into the depths of her soul, before he kisses her gently on the lips. She kisses him deeply, wrung out on pleasure. She wants to say something, anything, to tell him how much she loves him, how he completes her, but mere words seem inadequate, so he she pulls his head down to her shoulder, holding him tight, as he begins to slowly thrust into her. The moment he begins to move, pleasure rushes through her, sensations so intense they border on pain.

She gasps and bucks, holding tight to him. "No! Stop! Please stop! Please..." she cries, causing him to cease this thrusting.

As she comes back from her orgasm he gently pushes deeper into her, causing her to cry out, begging him to stop. While she seems wet enough, he stills his hips, giving her time to recover. He still has an erection, though it's fading fast, and he'd like to give her what pleasure he can before he can no longer perform. He waits, then pushes in again.

She hisses. "Wait. Please wait," she begs again. "It's too intense."

He realizes she's spent, and he smiles, content he has given her as much pleasure as she can handle.

He relaxes, his cock going soft inside her as she hugs him fiercely to her. She feels weak, unable to move. He kisses her. She kisses him in return, but all the heat is gone, consumed in their lovemaking.

He pulls out of her and tumbles away so she can move if she wishes. He looks at her laying on the mat, still, eyes closed, hair in disarray, a glow of sweat covering her body. She is, without question, the sexiest woman in the universe.

"Are you okay?" he asks as he lies down on the mat beside her.

She nods her head slightly, saying nothing.

"I must have been mistaken about the people walking in," he says lightly.

She emits one woof of air, part of an abbreviated laugh. "I'm devastated," she says softly, still not moving. "I need to lie here a moment."

He leans over and kisses her gently, on the lips. "Take all the time you need," he whispers.

After several long moments she finally begins to move, pulling herself painfully to her feet. "Fuck... I'm all strung out. You fucked the living shit out of me, you asshole," she says as she slowly gathers her clothes.

He laughs, knowing she doesn't mean it. "Are you sorry?" he asks, feeling like a stud after giving Charlie her first three-peat orgasm.

"No," she says quietly, "But I don't know how Giselle does it. If you did this to me every night I'd be bedridden." Seeing Todd open his mouth, she cuts him off. "You know what I mean." She holds her shirt in front of her as she peeks around the door. Seeing no face peering through the small window set in the door to the reception area at the other end of the hall, she darts into the bathroom for a shower.

He'll take a shower after her, but while he waits for her to finish, he slips into the bathroom for a towel, which he uses, along with the mat cleaner, to scrub the mat so it can dry before he refolds it and props it next to the wall again.

He's propping the mat against the wall when she comes into the storage room. She's dressed, her wet hair pulled back into her standard ponytail. "What's the point of having a shower if we don't have any soap or shampoo?" she asks, stepping in close, cupping his bare manhood in her hand as she kisses him.

"I'll talk to the operations guy about getting some," he replies after the kiss. "I never thought about it. How long have we been here, and this is the first time we've used the shower?"

She purrs. "I don't think it will be the last, though," she says, giving Todd a gentle squeeze before kissing him again. "Bring out the towels when you're done, so we can take them home and wash them."

She opens the door and, after checking for visitors, gives him the all-clear to cross the hall to the shower. While he showers she reclines in one of the chairs in her office, relaxed and content, composing a text ping to send to Rick, and then composing another to Sierra.

***

Rick bounds into the kitchen, stepping up behind Giselle, who is busy washing fresh asparagus for dinner, and kisses her on the back of the neck before spinning her around and kissing her properly. When he breaks the kiss she looks at him, her color slightly up from the passion of the kiss.

"That's some greeting. What's going on?"

"I think we have our gladiators! We still have to work out some contract details, but assuming they don't hate each other when we introduce them, I think we finally have our stars. Can you take off work Friday, or at least in the morning? I'd like you to be there Friday to get your take on them when we introduce them to each other and run them through a few tests."

"Friday?" She zones out then comes back. "I'll just take the entire day. I don't have anything important on Friday."

"Great!" He exclaims, looking over the vegetables on the counter. "Let's put this stuff away. We have reservations at The Pea Pod in—" he pauses as he checks the time, "—less than ninety minutes. We need to get changed. For you, my dear, I am putting on a coat and tie."

"Oooh," she purrs in delight. "I've been wanting to try that place, and with you in a coat and tie? I'm impressed. I haven't seen you in a coat and tie in months. I think that's worth skipping our normal Wednesday night tennis match."

"Only the best for you, my dear," he says playfully. "If you want to shower before me, go ahead. I'll put this away," he says before turning to his task.

She hurries down the hall, excited about the chance to try a new restaurant that caters to her tastes more than most. The Pea Pod is a new vegetable-centric restaurant that has opened to great reviews. While the restaurant serves a few meat dishes, the stars of the menu are the vegetable offerings. She will, and does, eat meat, but the thought of being able to choose from a wide selection of vegetable entrees makes her mouth water in anticipation.

As she showers she mentally selects her wardrobe for the evening. If Rick is going to dress in a coat and tie, then she'll wear a dress, and she knows exactly the one. As she steps out of the shower Rick finishes applying the depilatory cream to his face before taking his turn bathing. While he's soaping his hair she reaches into the very back of her closet, selecting the dress he hasn't seen in five years.

Twenty minutes after stepping out of the shower Rick is standing in the kitchen tossing the keys to the Aston Martin in his hand while Giselle finishes dressing. If he and Giselle are going out for a night on the town, the Aston is the car to do it in. He pauses in his key juggling to tug on the cuff of his suit coat.

"Chamfer, Richard Chamfer," he says in his best James Bond voice, smiling to himself. Rick, with his lean, powerful build, dark hair and eyes, and nicely turned out in a dark gray suit with a vibrant blue tie and pocket kerchief, strikes an image that might have been lifted directly from the pages of an Ian Fleming novel.

"And to what do I own the pleasure, Mr. Chamfer?" Giselle says, leaning seductively against the opening into the kitchen.

Startled, and a bit embarrassed that she overheard him playing Bond, he turns to face her, freezing when he sees her. She is wearing a shimmering cyan dress, a dress he hasn't seen since their first date. Cut long, falling to mid-calf, but with a slit to allow easy movement and increase the allure, the dress is elegant, stylish, and unbearably sexy with its slits and plunging neckline both in front and back. He stands, staring, completely at a loss for words as she sways her way toward him, stopping just in front of him, stroking his tie between her fingers in a way that makes him think of her stroking something else.

"I hope this," she says, running a hand down her body, her voice dripping sex and promises, "meets with your approval." He swallows hard but says nothing until she begins to laugh. "This is where you are supposed to tell me how ravishing I look. Some secret agent you are."

He pulls himself together. "Giselle, you look... fantastic. I'd forgotten about that dress. I didn't know you still had it." He takes a step back and looks at her again, feeling flushed and hot. "I can't get over how beautiful you are," he says sincerely.

"You clean up pretty good yourself," she teases, stepping back in close to give him a light kiss on the lips.

He takes a deep breath. "Don't start that, Giselle, or that beautiful blue dress will be around your ankles so fast you won't know what happened," he warns with a smile, but his eyes allude to the truth of his statement.