Arena Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He shouts in pain, fearing he is going to hear his elbow snap, but she quickly backs off on the pressure and the pain subsides.

"I'm so sorry, Rick!" she cries, turning him loose.

He rolls over again, flexing his elbow. Maybe using the left hand wasn't such a good idea after all, because now both elbows hurt.

"No, you did exactly the right thing. When in doubt, you break their arm." He smiles as he sits up on the edge of the bed. "But I think the lessons are over for tonight."

"Oh thank God!" she breathes. "I'm about to have an orgasm as it is. I don't think I can take much more."

He takes her by the arms, drawing her to him before rotating his hips and dumping her on the bed. "Let me help you with that," he says, moving between her legs as she backs up in the bed.

She draws her legs up, putting her feet flat on the bed and opening her thighs as he moves to begin kissing her most intimate place. She isn't kidding when she said she's about to have an orgasm. She's incredibly turned on by the night's events, of Rick stepping in to protect her from that asshole Dick Hittle, and then showing her how to perform the move herself. Not to mention the feeling of power she gets when she forced him to the bed, overpowering a man twice her size, a man that could crush her if he wants to. She waits for his touch, almost squirming in anticipation.

He is so on edge he has to force himself to slow down, his desire to drive his cock into Giselle and fuck her hard so overwhelming he can barely contain it. Having her so aroused, torturing him in the restaurant with her foot, caressing herself in an incredibly erotic way in the car on the way home, pressing her body against his as she defends herself from his grasp, they've all combined to put his orgasm on a hair trigger. He needs this time to slow down, to cool off, but oh, how he wants her. Pulling a page from the Giselle Chamfer playbook, he teases her with a soft stream of air directed at her womanhood and the inside of her thighs. She must find it as exciting as he did, because she begins to squirm in delight. Normally he starts out slow and easy, building her up, but they are both wound so tight that when he does touch her, he goes in fast and hard, attacking her clit and pussy with lips and tongue as if she is already peaking in desire.

She nearly screams in surprise and pleasure when his tongue presses hard against her clit, biting the scream off into a long wailing gasp. Her orgasm, already lurking near from her excited state, roars over her almost instantly, battering her like a leaf in a storm. She wraps her hands in his hair, pulling him hard to her, then releases him, remotely aware she's probably hurting him. She can't stand what he's doing, while wanting more of the same. He bores in, relentless in his attack, sending her orgasm soaring, setting her body aflame with pleasure and putting her muscles beyond her control. She quivers and writhes, whimpering as her orgasm shreds her composure, her face twisting into a savage snarl with every breath a growl as she rides out the storm of pleasure.

It's the beach all over again. She hasn't even touched him and he's already hovering on the knife edge of his orgasm. He clamps down, holding against his release, but he knows the moment she touches him he will lose his control. Knowing he may not be able to satisfy her any other way, Rick presses her, pushing her deep into her pleasure, trying to wring the need from her, to satisfy her desire before he succumbs to his own.

She slowly becomes conscious of her surroundings, her will returning, so consumed by her orgasm that she'd lost all awareness except for Rick and the intense pleasure he's giving her. She doesn't know if she had one long orgasm, or several piled one on top of another, but her burning need is satiated and she is ready to make good on her promise. Her knight had fought for her and won, and she's going to reward him in the best way she knows how.

At the restaurant she wanted to fuck Rick badly, so turned on by his handling of Hittle that she was practically panting in desire. But now, her fire damped, she realizes what she really wants is not to fuck him, but to make slow, gentle, love to him, to renew her bond with him in the most intimate way possible. She begins to push him away, breaking away from the pleasure of his tongue and lips, seeking pleasures of the soul in addition to the body.

She pushes him away from her, turning and moving, positioning herself to take his cock into her mouth. "Giselle, don't," he begs, "I'm already about to come."

She licks her lips, moistening them, before she takes him into her mouth. "Then come," she says quietly. "We have all night."

She waits while he rolls onto his back, making himself available to her. She drapes herself casually across his torso before taking him into her mouth, hearing him gasp in pleasure.

"Don't fight it, just let it happen. I want you to come, Rick. I want you to come now so you can make love to me all night," she murmurs before covering him with her mouth once again.

He groans in desire, his need for release a palpable thing as she slowly, lovingly, caresses his manhood with her lips and tongue. If she really wants him to come, she's about to get her wish.

"I'm coming," he gasps out, his voiced strained, warning her so he won't come in her mouth, something he knows she doesn't like.

She hears his warning and pulls back, removing him from her mouth, stroking his cock furiously as he gasps, the first of his ejaculate hitting her in the chest. She slows her strokes, letting him take his release, gently pumping him dry of semen before once again taking him slowly into her mouth.

He lies panting from the power of his orgasm, gently stroking her back, as she tenderly keeping him on edge, cooing and purring in satisfaction, allowing him to slowly come down from his rapture.

As he begins to relax she turns and covers his body with hers, pressing his still hard penis between them. "Better?" she asks, looking into Rick's eyes.

"Oh yes," he sighs. "I was wound so tight I was about to explode."

"I think you did," she teases, rubbing her chest to his, smearing his semen between them. "I felt the same way. I think I came the moment you touched me." She's quiet for a moment. "But now I want you to make love to me. Slowly. I want to feel you close to me, inside of me." She begins to play with his lips, touching him with her finger, teasing him. "It's just before nine o'clock. I want you to make love to me until tomorrow. Will you do this for me?" she asks.

He isn't sure if she's serious. Three hours? But the look on her face convinces him she is indeed serious. "Yes," he says, just as seriously, "If I can."

She looks at him, a small on her lips. "I'll help," she says, leaning down to kiss him.

With three hours of pleasure ahead of them, they take their time, slowly building the desire, enjoying their bodies, giving and taking pleasure in equal measure. In the beginning he has difficulty maintaining a hard erection, but with her tender ministrations and purring words of encouragement, he is able keep his end up, so to speak. As their lazy marathon session continues they switch freely between positions, Rick taking her from behind, from the side, with Giselle on top then himself. Then they start again, switching between intercourse and oral sex as the mood strikes them.

By the two hour mark Giselle has, by Rick's count, had three more orgasms, all small but apparently satisfying nonetheless. As he watches her ride him for the third time, grunting in effort, bathed in sweat, her skin glowing as if oiled, he can feel the stirrings of another orgasm. He'd felt similar tickles twice before, but they amounted to nothing and were lost. This one, however, feels different, more substantial. He once again caresses Giselle's sweat-slicked breasts, causing a small shiver to run through her. Another small orgasm, or just a shiver from his touch, he isn't sure and doesn't care, caring only that she is receiving as much pleasure as he is.

When he touches her breasts, gently kneading them, she feels another small orgasm pass through her. She's lost count of the number, five, eight? More? Some so small as to be little more than flashes of warmth and a pleasant tingling, others more powerful, and she isn't sure she is going to last the full three hours. She's nearing exhaustion, her orgasms sapping her strength, and she's so thirsty... She falls onto his chest panting, kissing him, tasting his sweat as his arms curl over her back, grasping her shoulders, holding her so he can thrust into her. His strokes are powerful and hard, taking her with more force than he has shown yet this evening. She gasps, another orgasm, a hard one, beginning to form.

He retakes control of their lovemaking, giving her time to rest. He's nearly spent, sweat pouring off of him in rivers, exhausted from their near-continuous lovemaking. He can feel the orgasm beginning to form as he pistons into her, his thrusting drawing it closer as it builds in power. He realizes he's definitely going to come again, if he only has the strength to bring it to fruition. He rolls her off of him, onto her back, before moving between her legs and reinserting himself.

"I'm going to come again," he says softly as he slowly plunges into her.

"I think I might too," she answers. He sees her defocus, then come back. "Twenty-three minutes to go. Can you make us come together? Can you make us come together right at midnight?" she asks.

He picks up the pace of his thrusting, just a little, inching his climax a bit closer. "Is that all?" He chuckles. "Make us both come, at the same time, while the clock strikes midnight?"

She sighs, running her hands over his body, squeegeeing the sweat off him, the droplets dripping on her as he continues to gently thrust into her. "You can, Rick, you can do it. I know you can. Please Rick, for me. Will you try?"

He, looks into her sweat-covered face and realizes she's serious. He smiles at her gently. For her he'll do anything, try anything. "I'll try," he says, pushing her wet hair out of her face.

She's asking the impossible, but for her, he'll attempt it. He sets a countdown timer with a one minute chime at midnight, then forwards the timer to her. If they orgasm together while the chime is ringing, he'll consider that a success.

"Hold tight, my love, we are in for a hell of a ride."

She accepts the timer link from him. 18:06 to go. She doesn't think he'll be able to do as she asks, but she'll enjoy the hell out of him trying.

17:49 to go... he hasn't stopped pumping into Giselle but all the futzing with getting set to do as she asks has caused his orgasm to slip away. He has to bring it back, and quickly. He slips his hands under her, grasping her by her shoulders, holding her in place. Looking into Giselle's face, he waits, his hips thrusting slowly.

16:26 to go... she gazes at him as he wraps her up, preparing for the dash to the finish. Her exhaustion is gone, replaced by a keen excitement at what they are about to try. As he looks at her, she settles in for the pounding she is sure she's about to receive, the pounding she's looking forward to, their sweaty bodies sliding easily over one another. Ready, she gives him a slight nod.

16:10... he sees her smile, then nod. He takes a deep breath and begins to step up the pace of this thrusting.

08:02... "Oh God..." she gasps. Her orgasm is going to arrive early. His hard, pounding thrusts, their sweaty bodies, the excitement of what they are doing, all have driven her to the brink of orgasm. "I'm about to come, Rick. I'm about to come!" she cries, wrapping her arms tighter around him, pulling at him, fighting to push her orgasm away.

07:52... Fuck! Just as his orgasm is beginning to build she needs a break. He buries his face in her neck, kissing her hard, but slowing his hips. "Fight it, Giselle, fight it hard!"

07:45... "I can't, Rick! Stop! Stop! I'm going to come!" she begs.

07:38... He pulls out of her with a growl, rolling quickly onto his back, pulling her to him. She instantly grasps what he wants, what he needs. Rolling with him, she takes his cock into her mouth while stroking and touching herself with a free hand to keep herself on edge, ready to fall.

03:08... She has primed him and he's ready for the final sprint. He pulls her roughly away and she rolls onto her back, offering herself to him. He slowly inserts himself into her, being careful, but she's still wet and ready. He takes her by the head, balancing on his elbows, holding her so she has to look into his eyes. "Are you ready?" he snarls at her, panting hard.

03:04... She mimics his hold, locking them together like two wrestlers in combat. "Fuck me until I come, Rick. Fuck me hard," she commands, her voice rough and firm.

01:00... "I'm about to come Giselle. Are you ready?" he grunts, looking into her face, their bodies still locked together at head and hip, her eyes squeezed tightly closed as he drives hard into her.

00:54... Her eyes open as she stares at him, the muscles standing out on his arms, neck, and chest, his hair plastered to his head, his sweat dripping from him. "Wait..." she growls.

00:26... Rick slows his thrusting, slightly, pushing against his orgasm, waiting until Giselle signals she's ready. His orgasm is near, but is it near enough?

00:09... "Fuck me, Rick... fuck me hard!" she cries, her orgasm upon her.

00:03... "I'm going to come, Rick, I'm about to come!" she pants.

Midnight... "Not yet," he growls, his face a snarl. "Not yet!" The chime signaling midnight rings in his mind, the countdown timer passing zero and beginning to go upward, marking the time past midnight.

00:05... "Rick, I'm coming," she gasps, holding against her orgasm with all her might.

00:07... He's almost there. "Wait, wait... you have to wait," he pants, watching her struggle against her body's desires.

00:22... She begins to wail, her battle lost, her orgasm taking her, eyes closing tight as she's betrayed by her body, the chime shrill in her mind.

00:28... Her eyes snap open, her face twisting into an animalistic snarl, every panting breath a vicious guttural growl. She pulls harder on his head, pulling against his hold on her as her orgasm consumes her.

00:31... The savage beauty of her staring into his eyes as she is ravaged by her orgasm gives him the push he needs. With a hard grunt he drives into her one last time and holds himself there as he comes. "I'm coming," he gasps as he floods her with his wetness. The orgasm isn't overly strong, but the relief he feels as he ejaculates is incredible.

00:33... He thrusts into her and holds himself there, grunting as he empties himself into her. Giselle loosens her control, finally accepting the orgasm that she held against, holding it in limbo against all odds, accepting the cleansing fire of the climax with a long moan.

Rick gathers just enough strength to cancel the chime still ringing in their heads before rolling off her. He lies in their wet bed, panting from exertion with his eyes closed, reopening them only when he feels her slowly crawl into his arms before closing them again. No words are exchanged between them. At precisely 12:08:32 am, Rick Chamfer falls into a deep, peaceful sleep. Three minutes, twelve seconds later, his wife, the center of his universe, joins him in slumber.