Arena Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How old are you, Sierra?"

"Don't you know you are never supposed to ask a woman her age?" she teases. "Twenty-six."

"I'm twenty-eight. What would you estimate Rick and Giselle are? Mid- to late-forties?"

"I would say early- to mid-forties."

"Okay, in their mid-forties. That's twenty more years of living than you or me. I'm thinking you can learn a lot in twenty years."

"So you are saying we should listen to them?"

"That's what I'm saying."

"What would you say if I told you I'm disappointed you said that?"

"I'd say that I'm disappointed I'm saying it as well, but sometimes the harder the fight, the sweeter the victory."

She looks at him, then leans to the middle, meeting him halfway for a gentle kiss. "Get out my Jeep," she says starting the engine, "before I change my mind."

He chuckles and hops out of the car. She gives him a warm smile, then guns the Jeep backwards out of the parking spot. He watches her disappear around the corner before he climbs into his own truck and drives away.

***

As soon as Todd merges into traffic on the autodrive lane of the boulevard, he sets the autodrive on the Honda and turns his attention to Charlie. "Did you get what you were looking for today?" he asks.

"I think so. You seemed to like it," she teases.

"What's not to like? Big, good-looking guy, strong sexy girl, rolling around on the floor grunting and sweating. That third match, when they were all tangled up like they were having sex, yeah I liked it. Didn't you?"

"You like that rough sex stuff?" Charlie asks, just a hint of disapproval in her voice.

He hears her disapproving tone but answers honestly anyway. "First off, that wasn't rough sex. That was no sex. And no, I don't like it when women are getting slapped around, but, having a man and a woman taking what they want from the other, and giving the same, yeah, that's pretty hot."

She is quiet for a moment, thinking. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean," she says, looking at him.

"Sure you do. Look, when we're making love most of the time you're pretty passive. Oh sure, sometimes you're on top or whatever, but what I mean is, I'm pretty much in control of the pace and tempo of our lovemaking. Would you agree?"

She thinks about it and admits that he is probably right. "Okay, go on."

"Now, remember back, right after you first experienced Giselle's immersion. Do you remember that?"

"When I dragged you into their pool house and we made love on the floor? Yeah, I remember."

"That's what I'm talking about. You took charge and controlled what we did, when we did it, and where. You were taking what you wanted and not waiting for me to give it to you. I don't know about you, but that was hot, hot, hot," he says with a big smile.

"You like take charge women?"

"I like it when you take charge, yes. I think most guys do. There are few things more exciting than a beautiful and sexy woman—" he points a finger at her, "—who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to take it."

She thinks a moment and comes to the realization that some of her best orgasms have come when she is more assertive, like in the Chamfer's pool house, or like on the loading dock just this week. She's quiet for a time, mulling it over, watching the building and cars whiz by.

"You okay?" he asks, worried about her sudden pensive mood.

She looks at him and smiles. "Yeah. Just thinking about what you said."

"Uh-oh," he teases.

"No, no," she says, trying to put his mind at ease. "I never really thought about it before, but now that you've planted the idea, I think you might be right. It's more exciting when I'm more aggressive. I know that time in the Chamfer's pool house was fantastic. I don't think I've come so hard since. I'm just not sure how to go about being more aggressive, that's all."

"I suggest that the reason it's more exciting is because it's new and novel. If you become more aggressive all the time, the novelty will wear off." Todd pauses and smiles gently at her. "If that happens, hopefully by then, you'll have found something else that tickles your libido."

She considers it. "But how? I don't know what to do. It's not like I have to hold you down, you know. I crook my finger and you come running."

He laughs. "Poor thing, having to deal with a husband who is wrapped around your little finger."

Charlie laughs. "It's hard sometimes, but I manage."

"Okay, here is what you do. The next time you feel randy and want something in particular, don't gently nudge me and hope I can figure it out. Take charge and do it yourself. That's what you did in Chamfer's pool house, that's what you did on Wednesday, and that seemed to have worked out okay for you."

She heaves a dramatic sigh. "Especially Wednesday."

***

When they arrive home Charlie walks around the house in a daze, slowly going through the house, looking at every room as if seeing the house for the first time. At first Todd ignores it, but finally his curiosity gets the better of him.

"What are you doing?" he asks with heavy emphasis of the first word.

"Nothing dear," she says lightly, continuing her slow stroll through the house before moving into the backyard.

Unlike Rick and Giselle's new construction, their house is a typical California Bungalow. Built in 1925, the house has been upgraded several times over its life, but still retains its small craftsman charm and is set in a well-manicured yard filled with lush, mature landscaping. They bought the house out of an estate sale twelve years ago, and spent the previous ten years slowly restoring it to its former glory. Now it's a showpiece in a neighborhood full of slowly deteriorating homes as the elderly couples living in them lose the interest and ability to maintain them.

Charlie strolls the perimeter of their yard, looking back at their house and the neighbor's houses several times, as if searching for something. Finally, her stroll complete, she returns to the house, saying nothing.

***

Sierra wastes no time. The moment the Jeep is safely parked in the garage of her apartment building, she bangs into her apartment, dropping the Jeep's keys in the bowl on the table beside the door, on the way to her bedroom. Once there she strips naked, and in moments is pleasuring herself with her vibrator as, in her mind, Coy ravages her in the back of his pickup, softly crying out her orgasm as, in her mind, he fucks her long and hard.

***

Later that night, as Coy drives himself to orgasm with the latest Hollywood starlet to share his bed, he takes care to not call her by Sierra's name. As the woman keens out her second orgasm, he imagines its Sierra who's squirming and thrusting under him, the thought causing him to bark loudly as he fills his condom with his essence.

***

Todd checks the time again. It's just after one in the morning and he's still awake. He isn't sure what he's done that's upset Charlie, and that bothers him. She'd seemed fine up until they went to bed, when she resolutely refused his advances. He's tried to talk to her about what is bothering her, but all he can get from her is some variation of 'Nothing.' The only thing he can guess is he had totally misread their conversation in the car, and somehow she didn't like his suggestion that she could, or should, be more aggressive in bed. He hadn't intended her to take it as a criticism, or even as a suggestion. He thought they were just talking. It isn't that he wants to make love to her, well, actually he does, but what's bothering him more than that is he's somehow upset her without—

"You still awake?" Charlie asks quietly, interrupting his whirling thoughts.

"Yes," he whispers.

"Good. I think it's late enough," she says, rolling out of the bed. "Come with me. Be quiet and don't turn on any lights."

At first he doesn't know what she's talking about, but as she walks out of the room he sits up in the bed, trying to figure out what's happening. When he hears the hall linen closet open and shut, he gets up and pads into the hall, seeing her outline disappear into the kitchen. As he moves down the hall, he hears the kitchen door open and close. Did she just go into the back yard? In her nightie? He quickens his pace, looking into the backyard to see her moving across the yard with something in her hand, her feet leaving footprints in the damp grass. What the hell?

She's so excited she is positively tingling. She hasn't looked back after leaving the bedroom, knowing that eventually he'll come out to see what she's doing. She walks to the most secluded corner of their yard, a place she'd picked out earlier in the day. The views from the neighbor's houses are nearly completely blocked by hedges during the day, so at night... besides, the Grets and the Tinkermans are long asleep by now. She stops in her chosen spot and drops the beach blanket she'd taken from the closet, the blanket she had moved to within easy reach while Todd was in the shower, onto the ground. She'd thought they'd use it, but having walked across the deep, thick grass, she has another idea.

He watches her drop the item on the ground through the window on the kitchen door. What the hell is she doing out there? He waits a moment to see if she comes back to the house, but she seems perfectly content to stand in the yard, in her nightie of all things. Unable to stand it any longer, he opens the door and enters the yard, following in her footsteps, the night air cool on his bare chest and legs as he tiptoes across the wet grass.

"Charlie!" he hisses as he gets close to her. "What are you doing?"

By way of answer she pulls him to her for a deep and passionate kiss. He is so startled it takes him a moment to respond, but even when he does he's reserved. Disappointed in his reaction, she reaches into his boxers, cupping his manhood in her hand.

"We're going to make love here in the yard," she whispers.

"The hell we are," he whispers harshly, pulling her hand out of his shorts. "Come back in the house."

She knew when she came up with this little idea that she's going to have to do some convincing. That's part of the challenge, part of the excitement, convincing him to take her here in the yard. To hold him down and fuck him, metaphorically speaking.

"Oh yes we are," she says, slipping out of her nightie, standing naked before him in the darkness.

He can't believe what's happening! His wife has just stripped naked in their backyard! "Charlie! For God's sake, put your clothes on and come in the house before we get caught!" he hisses.

She doesn't answer, instead kneeling in front of him, pulling his boxers down in front and taking his flaccid manhood into her mouth. This may be the first time she's had to start with him completely cold, and she relishes the challenge. He tries to back away, but she puts her hands on his buttocks and holds him to her as she licks and teases.

"Charlie, goddammit! Stop!" he hisses again. "This shit isn't funny!" Despite his protests and discomfort in what they're doing, he responds to her manipulations, his penis firming up in spite of himself. She continues her expert fellatio, becoming rougher and more aggressive as his penis hardens, until he finally gives himself over to his mounting desire. It's late and dark. The chances of them getting caught while making love is very real, but quite low. He hopes.

She slips his boxers down to his ankles before once again driving him fully into her mouth, her nails biting into his ass as she pulls him hard to her, holding him there until her urge to gag becomes overwhelming. She releases him, pulls back, gathers her breath, and plunges down his penis again. She hears his breathing change, becoming deeper and harder as his desire roars into life. Her own desire is inflamed before he's even touched her. She slowly rises from her knees, biting him gently and making him gasp as she kisses her way to his mouth. She kisses him hard on the lips, forcing her tongue into his mouth, gently biting his lips and sucking them into her mouth.

"That's more like it," she breathes in his ear, grinding her hips into him, pressing his hard penis between them. "I was beginning to think you weren't up to it."

He is blinded by his lust for her. Not up to it? He'll fucking show her what he's up for. He grabs her hair, pulling her head roughly back, attacking her throat with his mouth while pulling her to the ground with him. They go down in a tangle of arms and legs, struggling briefly for the dominate top position, before his superior strength wins out and he holds her pinned to the ground.

"This what you want? To get fucked right here in the open?" he whispers harshly.

"What are you waiting for?" she challenges in a hiss.

What indeed, he wonders, pulling his hips back and slipping his penis into her, realizing this is a repeat of Wednesday. But this time the chance of getting caught isn't the product of an overactive imagination. A point driven home by the sound of a car passing on the street. He plunges slowly a couple of times, to make sure she's ready, then begins to thrust into her hard and fast, his need to bring her to orgasm as quickly as possible before they are caught making his blood roar.

As he slips inside of her, Charlie bites off a soft moan of pleasure. Wednesday, she was fantasizing they might get caught making love, but the car passing on the street reminds her this is no fantasy. They really could get caught, and that make as this as different as a sweet pepper and a Habanero. The fantasy made her hot, but this is muy caliente. She has to be quiet, but god, Todd is giving it to her. She wants to scream in pleasure and desire, his cock hitting her right in the sweet spot. She can't take it anymore, pulling him down, off his braced arms, pressing his mouth to hers so she can moan into it and contain the noises she can no longer hold within herself.

He allows her to pull him down onto her so she can ravage his mouth with her own. He can feel his orgasm building, and building fast. He clamps down on it, pushing against it, slowing its advance, still distantly aware of the need to stay quiet, but Charlie is going wild, biting him, scratching him, thrusting and writhing, moaning as they kiss.

Her orgasm is nearly upon her and she is burning, the approaching climax melting her control with its heat. Never in her thirty-seven years has she felt such an orgasm, her bliss consuming her with its supernova brightness, burning away everything around her save his body and her own. She needs to scream, to tear and rend, the exquisite torture of her orgasm shredding her. She releases him, turning her head away and placing a hand in her mouth, biting down, trying to contain the scream, tearing at the soft wet grass with her other hand as she becomes incandescent with pleasure.

She begin to stiffen as the climax takes her. Todd pulls her hand from her mouth and places his own firmly over it, trying to stifle any noise she may make, as he continues to drive hard into her, his own orgasm moments away, building, building, building, until, with a rush, it takes him. He thrusts into her once again, holding himself deep inside her as he comes, his wetness pumping into her in strong waves.

She's just returning to herself when he drives hard into her with a grunt, filling her with his come. His body stiffens as he empties himself, holding himself hard into her as he pants. Somewhere a dog barks as he slowly relaxes, and Charlie smiles slightly that, despite his protests, he'd risen to the challenge and given her the best orgasm she's ever had. She strokes his back, caressing his skin, deciding there's something to be said for taking what she wants after all.

As Todd's orgasm washes away he settles more fully onto her, calming down, enjoying her closeness. He removes his hand from her mouth as pulls his quickly-softening penis from her, kissing her lips.

"Can we go inside now?" he asks quietly.

Her only answer is a soft giggle, kissing him fully before pushing him off of her. She rises from the damp grass and quickly dries the dew from herself and Todd with the unused beach towel, before slipping back into her nightie and leading him by his hand across the yard and into the house.